Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Presents:

Act II: Redemption of the Gods
---

It's like this.

We live in claustrophobia

The land of steel and concrete

trapped by dark waters.

There is no escape.

Nor do we want it.

We've come to thrive on it.

And each other.

You can't get the adrenaline pumping without the terror good people!

I love this town...

---

Title song: The Darkest Side of the Night by Metropolis

Fallen angels into the street
It's an empty dance
And so incomplete
The hallow voices which spread a cry
For the devil's night
There's a reason why

You tried before, but you can't buy a clue
No matter what you do

The darkest side of the night
Burns like a fire
For the wasted lives

And there's no way you can fight, just show some respect, and try to survive!
On the darkest side!

Neon shadows that point the way, never lead you out, it's a game they play
The madness comes and the madness goes
It's a simple world
But it's all they know

You try to fix it but there's nothing you can do
You just gotta see it through

Burns like a fire
For the wasted lives

On the darkest side!

In this city, you give and they take
You reach the limit, you bend, and then you break
And there's no escape!
There’s no escape!
NO!

Burns like a fire
For the wasted lives

On the darkest side!

Burns like a fire
For the wasted lives

On the darkest siiiiiiide!

---

We venture into a room of uncertainty. One filled with darkness, filled with vicious implements and...what appeared to be...a scared little girl. Her naked body covered in shadow, cowering in response to a figure standing 10 feet away. The figure is question looked a bit older than she, except there was a clear distinction.

The girl could taste blood in her mouth, the cold covering her skin, but nothing was more torturous than hearing the sound of a giant sapphire knife being dragged against the floor towards her. The little girl looked up at her symbol of death, only to see a deranged smiling face looking back at her. She wept profusely; but the sadistic young girl before her savored the moment. This was her prey; borderline food. She was famous for playing with her food, with little consequence.

“From the beginning of my recent discovery, I had discovered the key to universes beyond our own. A Multiverse. In my first exposure to what SEARRS had created, I had discovered a young girl with the abilities of reality warping, body possession and Psionic energy composition. Now, her sea food in mine to taste~”

Shot of the young girl whimpering, her great abilities suppressed by the figure forcefully performing oral sex on her. Fade to black.

“My reign of terror was already legendary before this. Billions of species from vast stars and galaxies fell by my power. Earl was just the beginning of my ambition. But then, the HiME came for me. The irony, these women were directly connected to my civilization and legacy. These primitive beings somehow, someway, won.”

“Mai Tokiha...”

“When I arrived in primitive Earth for the invasion of Fuuka, I might of been a tad out of control~ But after Mai-chan killed me, I became something much, much more adorable. Kawaii. The stuff Sanrio should make into alarm clocks~!”

Events of the Act I, Episodes I, II, III VII, VIII, IX and X play out in a montage, all involving Arika's attacks, antics and deception.

“The HiME feared me, the outsiders who befriended the HiME fed me energy. Even the villains' lust for escape, destruction-even their desire to protect someone they loved, all made me stronger. THAT'S WHEN MY NIPPLES REALLY STARTED TO GET HARD!!!!!!!!

All scenes of the heroes and villains trying to fight Arika from Act I. Ending with Mai's defiant stance against Arika from Episode VII: Self Aware.

“Mai-chan~ No one has ever killed me. No one is capable of killing me...except you. It will never be over between us~ And now, in my Multiverse, I am once again becoming a shit storm in your worst nightmare~”

END OF PROLOGUE

---

2006: New York City

(Sequences from Moonlight Destiny Episode I: Silver Millennium)

In the dirty, grimy subways that this historic city is famous for, a handsome man waits patiently. Dressed in black, yawning as the speeding train zip past him, before eventually stopping. He was unaware that everyone around him had locked their eyes onto him. He didn't mind the attention, and why should he? There was no heightened sense of urgency or tension; at least, not the kind that would push them to attack. They knew who he was; baffled that he would walk around in public like an ordinary person after years of remaining in the shadows.

As he walked onto the train, people immediately got up and moved to one side of the cart. He rolled his eyes and sighed his frustration before sitting down in a corner. He pulled out what appeared to be a copy of Emerson. He pulled the bookmark out of it's saved spot and began to focus whilst the train traveled to it's next destination. Suddenly, the man heard a few "hey! hey! hey!"s as he read; unrealistically hoping it wasn't meant for him.

One of the New Yorkers apparently wasn't afraid to approach the man; sitting right down besides him. This young lady with more piercings in her lip than one could count, wore an Anarchy shirt. Or something Death Metal-ish, the man wasn't too sure from the brief glimpse he took. Huge error on his part.

"Sooooo, you're him," spoke the girl, who had to be in her early 20s.

The man's right eyebrow shot up as he adjusted himself into his seat better. "Excuse me?"

Amused, the girl waved her hair back and crossed her legs; adjusting herself as well.

"The Knight."

How brash.

"Oh. Right."

There was a minute of silence before the girl spoke up again.

"I hear you kill people."

The man ignored her.

"Bad people" she continued.

"...Yes."

"Why?" she asked point blank. To the man, it would be rude not to answer such honesty.

"I'm good at it, I suppose," replied the man, who by now had decided to lock eyes with the “metal chick".

The girl slid herself over to the man; her dangling cross earrings, pale skin and dark eyeshadow covered in a black hoodie. "That's fucked up, dude."

The man groaned before focusing on his collection of essays again. "...I know."

His answer was somehow good enough, the girl smiled a bit before lighting a cigarette. Once took a small hit, she threw the cigarette away and buried her hands in her pocket.

"Look, man...can I suck your dick or something?”

Eyebrows shot up like an army of erections.

“You're, like, royalty here," she said in her deep raspy voice. "Pun intended."

It was worth a laugh, the man had to admit. Once the train stopped at it's destination, the man picked himself up and handed something to the girl. Upon seeing what it actually was, her darkened eyes had widened.

"Get out of your current life and start anew."

A tear fell down the girl's cheek, leaving a trail of black.

-LATER-

Inside a government building in the heart of New York City, the man enters through several checkpoints to meet up with the higher ups. In actuality, the snipers were all called back because Hikari managed to point in all their directions, despite them being at excellent distances a normal man wouldn't be able to evade. Found out and knowing the consequences, all security was called back. If what was said about the KnightZ was remotely truth, he would not hurt the innocent. Though, can America's underground superpowers honestly be referred to as "innocent"?

"National security is the responsibility of every American. Only none could ever succeed in bringing you or your friends to justice, could they?"

"I never *tried* escaping from any police or military force, Sir," replied the young man in black. "It just seems to happen naturally."

"Your arrogance is a slap in the face to this country"

"So is your tyranny. And Fox News. But I can only toss soapy water on so many Stink Bugs."

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" the tall man in the suit felt so much restraint. He knew he couldn't do much against the smaller man staring right back at him. Not when he has that sword strapped to his back. Not when reports indicate that
he fights like a demon when provoked.

"Listen here, you monster. You're here to explain what happened in 2004 during the Los Angeles incident. No more campfire stories about the Blood Countess, who was only partially to blame."

The masked man cackled wildly; the stupidity of the government’s leading head was priceless gold. "Monika Bathory is the one who had a 110 story tank smash your city. All I did was stop her."

"You claim it fell into the San Andreas Fault."

"It did. Bathory's nuclear warhead cracked that area in two, and could of taken California with it, had it not been for Helios."

"Because you say, he is the keeper of the Sacred Chalice."

"His power is beyond mine. He is an entity not of this world. He didn't have to end the earthquake, but he did."

"YOU'RE LYING TO ME!"

"The only liar around here, government lackey, is you. You twisted the facts surrounding the deaths of over 9,000 people. The death toll would of been much higher had it not been for me, Shin and Rain."

"WHERE ARE YOUR FRIENDS!? THEY WILL STAND TRIAL!!!"

"Where they belong, sir. When we returned from our ordeal with the Russians in Indonesia, they were finally given a peaceful life. As did I...until you invited me to this...blah birthday party."

"HIKARI. I KNOW YOU LIKE BEING CALLED HIKARI. YOU REALIZE THAT WE HAVE THE POWER TO CRUSH YOU WHERE YOU STAND? IT'LL ONLY BE A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL WE FIND YOUR FRIENDS!"

In a flash, the suit's hasty actions bring a firearm to a sword fight. The loaded HK MP5 pointed directly at Hikari's head. "MY DAUGHTER WAS IN THAT CITY, DAMN YOU! I WANT TO F*CKING KILL YOU! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!!!"

Over in the distance, the military returned with their sniper rifles, mini guns, rocket launchers and anything they felt would be enough. Unfortunately...

"Sir," spoke Hikari softly, not allowing this annoyance to get the best of him. Over the years, Hikari got better at controlling anger against other hot heads. It comes from experience of dealing with manipulative villains. Setsuna always told him, "do not lose yourself. Words alone can strip a powerful man or woman away of all essentials."

"Sir," Hikari spoke again as the government official fell to his knees crying, knowing full well that he couldn't kill Hikari, even if he wanted to. "This is the last I want to hear from your bureau. Leave my friends out of it, too. Failure in doing so, means the death of all your men and women inside and outside the building."

The official rose his head up, looking into the sympathetic eyes of Hikari. While Hikari showed signs of sympathy, he was also quite specific.

"STAND DOWN! I WANT EVERYONE TO DROP THEIR WEAPONS!!!" he ordered, enough for everyone to hear and pass along to the masses.

"Thank you," commented Hikari before exiting the glass room.

What followed this peaceful exchange was one of loud shootings, explosions, screaming and riots. In less than 60 seconds, it was over.

Hikari exited the building covered in blood, with the Moonlight Blade in hand. As he jotted down the tall steps, he spotted a fallen American flag. The civilians and newscasters stood in awe as they watched the Knight pick up the flag. In earlier reports, the newscasters predicted he would tear it in half or burn it like a terrorist. This wouldn't make sense, as the KnightZ have killed countless terrorists over the years. What they saw next became an eternal memory in their minds forever.

He raised the flag high and spoke the words, "Justice will always overcome."

Since that day, the truth about the KnightZ was exposed through those words. The words constantly replayed on TV and social media, meaning what believers had felt so many years. Hikari, Shin and Rain were indeed protectors and not vigilantes. For the first time ever, the people understood how difficult their mission was. Because of The KnightZ, crime was non-existent. Terrorism, attacks on schools, even the simplest bullying act disappeared like the plagues of old. Even the most psychopathic anarchists were terrified. Hikari, Shin and Rain never took pride in scaring the bad guys. They were just content that innocent lives would be saved.

Out of respect for their privacy, Hikari, Shin and Rain were never celebrated as Earth's greatest heroes.

"Actually," Hikari chimed in, "more like Earth's most unapologetic heroes."

"That's us, alright!" Shin nodded vigorously. "We do the job and BAM, it's all guuuud~"

Rain dropped upside down from the ceiling, landing on one hand before capoeira spinning herself to proper position. "So this means...no guest spots on Ellen for me?"

"SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Hikari and Shin scream as Rain flips off the camera. "You boys need some Paxil in your raisin bran~"

-PRESENT DAY 2007-

"Alright, that is for today, class. I'll be expecting excellent results in the morning."

"Yes, Sensei-Shin!"

Shin Ying. The younger brother of Japanese ninjitsu fighter Mai Ying and practitioner of Wing Chun, left his home of Shu Village years ago to travel the world with Hikari Tsunami. He is now the head of a martial arts training school in the lower East side. He walked home, seldom every in his trademark gear as he didn't want to attract attention as a Knight. Not anymore. He now lives with Hikari and Rain in a high rise apartment somewhere on Bleecker Street. Built specifically for them.

"YES! NOBODY'S HOME!" exclaimed Shin, as he skipped his way over to the kitchen counter and grabbed as many snacks as he could.

"Now that I've spent some time with ma' target audience, I can enjoy myself on ma' sweet, sweet couch-HEY!!!!!"

It would appear that his scamp of a sister beat him to it.

"You're too slow, Big Brother," swiping all the junk foods from Shin's hands, leaving him with giant surprised eyes. "Might want to sharpen your skills a little better next time~"

Annoyed, Shin steals the bag of pork rinds back since that is the only thing Rain allowed him to take. "What is up with you, girl? Damn! Last time I tried having the couch to mah damn self, THERE YOU WERE, stuffing yo' mouth with Swedish Fish while watching Supernatural..." Shin shuddered at the thought. "Hate that show, too many...pretty white boys."

The snarky yogini moved her right big toe in a "No way" fashion. "No time to get all racial, Big Brother. Just let me enjoy my stupid show, okayyyyy? Be nice to me, remember, I am paying for your dojo!"

"HA! Ma' dojo is flourishing...THANKS TO ME, thank you very much. BEAT THAT!"

"You are such a dork~"

"Shut up. I am NOT."

"I love you, Big Broooo~" giggled Rain, hugging her couch to taunt him further.

Shin mocked back, "I'd love you morrrrrre, if you let me watch the Playoffs for a change!"

Out of nowhere, Hikari pops into the living room wearing a suit and tie. "Shin, you do realize we have several TVs around our suite. Just watch the game in your room."

"That's easy for you to say, man! For once, I'd like to watch the game on a big screen! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" pointing dramatically at a tongue sticking Rain, "MAKES MY DREAM IMPOSSIBLE!"

Hikari and Rain laugh together. Hikari proceeds to walk over to Rain, both kissing each other. Shin is displeased with the display of affection. "GUYS! IS NOW APPROPRIATE?!" Snifffffffff. "YOU BOTH SMELL LIKE SEX!CAN WE JUST....NEVER!?"

Hikari chuckles and lightly bonks Rain on the head, "Just let the man watch his game on the big screen. Besides, I want to know who wins tonight without reading online spoilers."

Rain rolls her sparking violet eyes and tosses her arms up in "defeat."

"Okay, Boys! Go on and watch your game, I'm already late for Bikram. Big Brother, Hikki, make sure you record all my shows and make the Vietnamese Shrimp Spring Rolls for me again, kay, THANKS! YOU'RE A PAL!"

Shin's mouth drops to the floor, as does Hikari's. Both clench and shake their fists at their bossy companion, "WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?"

Hikari quickly adds, "And don't call me Hikki!" while huffing angrily.

"Hikki, Hikki, Bo-Bikki, Banana-Fanna-Fo-Fikki-~"

Hikari's head grows to immense size, "SAY IT ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL-"

Somehow, Rain's head grows double the size...and looks to invoke an anger demonic spirit. "YOU'LL WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, LEATHERY PANTS?!"

"Sorry, ma'am."

"Thought so!" Rain spins before kissing Hikari's lips. "See you guys, later!"

“Watch your head!” Hikari shrieked.

The raven haired yogini put on the brakes, thinking her forehead was in for a bruising. Without looking back, Rain flipped her man off.

Hikari snickered with glee, “Look, Rain, I am genuinely sorry that my quick wits had caused you to become so self-conscious and gain a little weight.”

Shin tries to disguise his amusement and fails miserably. Rain quick turns with a shit eating grin, not really sure if that's a good thing or not. You never quite know with her.

“Next time, honey, I'll think twice about letting you stuff that frozen limp noodle up my ass~”

Shin was in tears by this point, “That's deep space cold, sister.”

Hikari shrugged his shoulders and responded, “that explains why she pisses liquid nitrogen.”

Before Rain could exit the doorway, Setsuna Meioh appears before them.

"Setsuna-sama!" cried out all three KnightZ.

"God, we haven't seen you in so long," said Hikari, reacting as if he saw his own mother again. In many ways, Setsuna was like the mother he never had.

Shin bows to Setsuna in respectful Shu Village custom, as does Rain.

"Setsuna-sama, it's an honor to see you again," remarked Shin.

"I thought you would never come back after the battles were over. Is there a new crisis?" questioned Rain, afraid of what the answer would be.

Setsuna Meioh smiled warmly upon her three warriors, hugging them all together. "Before I say anything else, I want to say how proud of you I am. You've all grown so much, especially little Kokoro. You've become quite a woman," winked Setsuna. Rain winks back, knowing full well that certain aspects of her muscular body have gotten...bigger.

"I am ALL woman, Setsuna-sama~" said the cheeky Rain.

"We are Japanese, after all," giggled the tall elegant woman.

"Setsuna-sama," interjected Hikari. "Is the world in danger?"

The woman's face fell into despair at that moment; this worried the others greatly.

"I'm afraid it's worse than that."

KnightZ of he Moonlight TV opening theme - Wild Vision from the Virtua Fighter anime

-LATER-

"This city is a junk pile and you continue to fight me!? Give it up, you pathetic weaklings!"

New York City is on fire and shattered beyond recognition. The KnightZ are struggling with a single foe, only this foe is vastly different from the rest. He had the ability to lift buildings, planes and land mass with his mind. He could open a dimensional hole and warp between astral space. He could fly, teleport, shoot massive balls of fire and trap people in a pocket dimension. Shin's precision was ineffective, Rain's absorption of nature was still in it's beginning stages and Hikari's great speed weren't enough. Nothing could top the Moonlight Blade, Hikari's trusted weapon given to him by Setsuna, had it's blade broken off.

Applying pressure to her cut shoulder, Rain lifts the massive land mass with her other hand and tosses it into the sea. "..."

"Jadeite is stronger than our old enemies," remarked Shin, jumping down from a 60 story building.

Hikari then stumbles in front of his comrades, standing deviant against their advanced opponent. "Makes no difference to us."

"It had better, Hikari. You are your friends have been through the woodwork. You cannot possibly stand up to the power of The Dark Kingdom!" remarked Jadeite.

"You could say that. Perhaps we are beaten for real this time," said Hikari, walking towards the floating opponent.

"Dude, what are you doing!?" cried out Shin.

Rain dashed past Hikari with all her might and placed her bare foot on his chest, preventing him from trying anything suicidal. "Where you going, Mister Funny Ears?"

"What I need to do, Namaste Nutcase."

Silence between the two occurred, Rain giving her boyfriend a serious look of disapproval for his brave efforts. That is, until laughter broke out between the two. Shin joined in as well, which confused Jadeite. "What is this foolishness?"

Rain stopped laughing and took her foot off her man's chest. "I love you."

"Does that mean you trust me?" teased the exhausted masked man.

Rain nods, as does Shin.

Hikari continues on his way towards Jadeite, lifting the crescent moon handle high in the air. "Listen up, asshole. I'm going to kill you with this, even without a blade."

Understandably, given the knowledge of Hikari's weapon in question, Jadeite laughs maniacally in amusement. "HA HA HA HA HA HA! You humans have the strangest sense of humor, and I'm going to enjoy wallowing in it's extinction."

Jadeite's hand began to glow a bright purple, building up an enormous amount of energy which made Shin and Rain trembles a bit. They knew that one good hit could obliterate Hikari. "So much for you, Hikari Tsunami. Your name will be nothing more than a footnote."

The villain had finished building up enough energy, preparing to launch himself at the confident fighter, awaiting patiently on the rubble. Not once did Hikari move an inch, not that Jadeite cared. He flew towards Hikari at break neck speed. He could of use instantaneous movement, but he wanted to give this masked man a more direct approach. This would become a grave error on his part.

"Alright...this is it...just a little closer....NOW! FROM THE SEA OF SERENITY, I SUMMON YOU OH HOLY DIVINE LIGHT THAT ERASES THE BLACKEST OF EVIL...LIGHTBLADE!!!!"

This was the moment that took everyone by surprise. Shin and Rain couldn't believe what they were seeing; a powerful wave of light erupting from the crescent moon handle! An object they always thought was worthless on it's own.

"So that's the-" Shin said.

"-true power of the Moonlight Blade." finished Rain, tears flowing down her cheek.

Jadeite became blinded by the summoned light that pierces through the heavens, connecting to the hidden light that erupted from the crescent moon hilt. "WHAT'S THIS!? IMPOSSIBLE!"

Hikari looked for his opening and got it! His sword's new power had sliced Jadeite clean in half, causing him to fade away into nothingness.

"UGHHHHHH-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

The invader was obliterated in an instant. What appeared to be the end of a difficult battle seemed to be the beginning...

-5 MINUTES LATER-

"Who was that!?" yelled a frustrated and terrified Shin.

Hikari could barely wrap his head around it. "I thought Jadeite was powerful. This woman destroyed a chunk of our planet without suffering any damage."

Rain, just as scared as her brother and boyfriend, wraps her arms around Hikari. "You're trembling, baby."

"I'm afraid, Rain. That was the devil herself. No, even the devil is nothing compared this one."

"There must be something we could do! All those people....NNNNNNN-AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Rain with anger and fury she's never felt before.

"My KnightZ, please calm down. All will be explained once you reach Japan."

"Why, Setsuna-sama? What could possibly help us in Japan against that woman?" questioned Hikari.

"We're as good as dead," remarked Shin with brute honesty. Rain slaps him hard, despite half of her agreeing with him.

"You three will become believers. When it's done, seek me out."

Hikari, Shin and Rain's interest peaked; they all looked at each other and nodded. If Setsuna could offer a glimmer of hope, then all wasn't lost.

"Wait, Setsuna-sama. Before we go to Japan, are you sure what you told me about what Shin really is...and my past life...are you sure it was real-"

Out of nowhere, a large shadowy mass appeared before everyone, Setsuna managed to suppress it's energy output with her Garnet Rod. Luckily for Shin and Rain, they were at a good distance away from the dark vortex. Hikari on the other hand, was deliberately being pulled into it. Rain propelled herself to reach for Hikari's hand, managing to grab a hold. Shin tried to assist, but Setsuna holds him back. "No, Shin. It's too dangerous!"

"But Hikari and Rain!"

"This is a foreign energy that's pulling Hikari...this wasn't supposed to happen..."

"What are you talking about, Setsuna-sama?!"

Meanwhile, Rain was loosing her otherwise powerful grip on Hikari. "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME! I HAVEN'T PUT INK IN YOUR FANTA GRAPE SODA YET!"

"Ha!" Hikari chuckled, even while he was helpless by the incredible force of this dark energy. "I would see it coming a mile away! Sadly, your pranks will have to wait a while..."

Rain could barely hold onto Hikari any longer.

"Hikari..."

Hikari's eyes widened.

"Hikari?"

The masked man looked up at his teary-eyed lover, "You called me Hikari"

"Of course, you stupid moron."

"Rain...I will come back. I promise."

"HOW?! WHEN!? YOU CANNOT DO THIS; WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!"

"SHIN! SETSUNA-SAMA! WATCH OVER HER! I will return...I promise"

Rain finally looses grip of her boyfriend; watching him spiral into the blackness. She mouths, "See you later," because she didn't believe in goodbyes.

---

Fuuka Academy 2005

In the aftermath of her most horrific experience to date, the HiME were on the verge of reconnecting with life. Not fate. Not destiny. For the first time, the maidens continued where they left off the day after the SEARRS was defeated. Mai Tokiha would rather remember the events of Fuka's takeover by Searrs than the Carnival itself. Too bad for her, the memories of Reito's sick game were like a bullet. You can't call it back.

“Mai! MAI!” shouted Takumi as he raced towards his anxious sister. It was quite a sight to witness Takumi full of energy. This was perhaps the fastest he's ever run without exerting himself. Akira Okuzaki, one of the Twelve HiME, looked on with admiration of her boyfriend. This was worth the trip for her, all those months of dedication and love had cleared the skies. Akira waved at Mai with her right hand, the other deep in her pockets. Mai always loved Akira's non-conformist attitude, it was the right kind of foil for Takumi's unrivaled kindness.

“Takumi! You're back from America!”

Mai and Takumi embraced each other warmly. Akira had caught up with the two soon after, “told ya I would take care of him, Mai. The wimp handled everything like a man, except maybe a shot or two.”

“Akira!” Takumi protested, “you were the one who told me you were afraid of getting a needle.”

Okuzaki chuckled nervously, “shut up before I tell her about what I did to lower your fever...”

“OKAY! OKAY! I'M SORRY!”

Mai gave them a look of heavy suspicion, “What happens in the bedroom, STAYS in the bedroom!”

“By the way, Oneesan, have you heard anything from Nao?”

Mai sighed heavily as she looked away, placing her palm on her face. “What is it with you and patching things up with Nao-chan? It's over now.”

Takumi's eyes focused on his sister, “I'm being serious here. She never apologized to me or Akira about trying to kill me. Even if she never apologized-”

“We've been through this enough times, Takumi! Nao-chan was just going through a difficult time.”

“Something the HiME are famous for, aren't they?”

“TAKUMI!” yelled Akira.

“Sorry,” replied Takumi, “please try to understand that it's hard to accept things that are just swept aside. Because of her, I've been having recurring nightmares.”

“Nightmares?” curiously asked Mai, “you mean of what happened...”

“Yes. Most of them involve Nao trying to kill me. I never quite thought about this before, but you weren't there to save me. No, you WERE there and yet you did nothing.”

Mai was getting an uneasy feeling about this sudden display of emotion, “Takumi, please try to forget about the past and let's celebrate the fact that you're better.”

“Better? BETTER!?” Takumi screamed, looking back at Akira, “she thinks I'm better!”

“What is the matter with you, Takumi? Did you really come here to tell me that I'm the cause of your pain? Because guess what? I'm not! I am not responsible for your pain, I'm responsible for YOU!”

“YOU LEFT ME TO DIE! WHERE'S THE RESPONSIBILITY IN THAT!?”

Mai bite her lip in frustration before peeking over at Akira, “Back me up here, Akira! You know I've done everything in my power to help your boyfriend!”

“...”

“Akira!”

“....”

“AKIRA!”

The color in Takumi's face was slowly disappearing, “this wasn't the time first you left me to die..sis-ter.”

“What?!” Mai cried out before the scenery went pitch black, locking the Flaming Princess in a void of nothingness.

“There was me, sweetie,” spoke a gentle and haunting voice. Mai's intense surprise was brought on by her feelings of guilt. Imagine catching up with the one you had wronged. Trouble was, Mai also felt that her mistake was justified by the fact that she was just a child when it happened.

“Mama...”

Mai confronts Mrs. Tokiha - Yamiyo no Prologue

Mai's mother had appeared before her daughter, dressed in ghoulish white, bearing a facial look that Mai mentally described as “skeleton-like.”

“What you saw was the truth deep down in your heart. Your continued goal to satisfy your own selfish desires were not smart, dear daughter.”

Mai buried her face, unable to face her deceased mother, nor this twisted version of the truth. Lies, if delivered with ferocity, can become truth in the minds of the victim.

“You and your kind are a disease to the planet. Far beyond this world, I've discovered that the ancient scriptures of the HiME. Do you know that they have existed since the beginning of creation?”

The distraught daughter reluctantly locks eyes with her mother, “Mashiro said-”

“-Kagutsuchi's former Master knew as much as you, it seems. Our planet was one of many.”

“You mean...”

“Yes, daughter. The HiME Star had chosen Earth because it was the only sphere that produced the most powerful Valkyries. The ones who attempted to change their destinies, always defying their fates. The Obsidian Lord could of made you his whore, daughter, but you would of fought him to the very end.”

“Mother...”

“Don't. This isn't about what mortal men and women want. Mere men wrote the chronicles of the Earth HiME throughout the ages. Attempted to tamper with it for their own selfish gain. No, daughter, even such ambition is miniscule compared to your actions. The actions of the HiME.”

“YOU'RE WRONG, MOTHER! I'VE SAVED MY FRIEND AND TAKUMI! WHOM YOU LOVED MORE THAN ME!”

“Why do you assume a mother's love was one-sided?”

“I'm...sorry.”

“Damn your apologies, daughter. I sacrificed my life, an act of true virtue. This is, of course, after entrusting you to protecting your brother.”

“I was just a little girl, mother. What did you expect of me?!”

“You destroyed this family, Mai. It wasn't enough in your eyes, so your mission continued in Fuka Academy. Now, you've allowed Arika to torment your newest family.”

“Stop...”

“Four are dead because of you. More if you count those heathen Valkyries before them.”

“You're wrong...”

“How many more have to die, my daughter? How many bodies must pile up because of your weak decision making and supposed leadership.”

“I saved them...”

“No, Mai. You silenced them. You are the real Arika.”

“HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!? WHY NOT SEE THE GOOD I'VE DONE!”

“Good is a mere point of view, Mai. The reality placed before you is constantly shielded by your ignorance. Wake up, Mai Tokiha and all who follow you are damned. No amount of consultation from Natsuki Kuga and Midori Sugiura can bring those innocent lives back. It was Natsuki Kuga and Shizuru Fujino's adultery that tainted the HiME even further. All you did was stand by and watched it happen without protest. You created Arika.”

“Arika....created....Arika.”

“...you're disgusting.”

Mai's Element begins to spark, “Please stop talking, mother.”

“You are my greatest disappointment, Mai. The HiME and their allies against Arika and her followers...two unholy forces that blacken the Multiverse.”

Mai unleashes a massive fire blast that just goes through her mother's spirit body. “No way...you're not my mother.”

“Everywhere you go, people die.”

~~~

“Tokiha...Tokiha?”

Mai felt her mother disappear and found herself in the leather covered arms of Hikari. The gentleman's face was a more comforting sight than her own mothers, something Mai wouldn't be able to fathom.

“Hey, Carrot Top,” joked Hikari, attempting to straighten Mai's unusual razor bang. “You're safe now, we've all made it to the next world.”

Mai covered her mouth and coughed hard. “I don't feel so good, my throat is killing me.”

“Your throat can take it. The Shadow wasn't so lucky.”

“The Shadow...OH NO! We have to go back for the others! For all we know, Rezetta, Saber and Midnight could still be alive!”

“Lucchini and recovered Rezetta and Saber. Don't worry about Kagu, Midori said he returned to your body.”

“What about Midnight?! HIKARI-KUN! PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE!”

Hikari shook his head.

Mai's soul felt a chill, “I have to see Xan-san,”

“Yeah, that's not happening. She's unconscious by your side, so if you can get up, I'll carry the flamboyant redwood to the nearest hospital.”

Mai pulled herself up and saw that Xan was indeed beside her. “If-”

“No If Onlys, Tokiha. Let's recover and regroup.”

Mai was confused, how can they possibly recuperate when each world is a bigger challenge than the last. “You said there was a hospital...how can that be possible? It's not like Arika to-”

There, Mai paused. Hikari didn't even have to tell her, as something grand and strangely comforting had surrounded her. There, all the Heroes were, watching Mai as she passed them all. No matter what was said to her, it was crystal clear that her peers respected her enough to bow their heads. None of the Heroes said a word as she passed them by, understanding that she had to soak in what was happening.

Before Mai came to the end of this strange hilltop she was able to make out, she spotted Natsuki looking back at her. The HiME of Flames gave her a soft smile, tears still flowing down her cheeks. Natsuki looked back out into the massive scope of this new world they were in.

Mai's disorientation disappearing at last, she caught a glimpse of what she considered, a breath of fresh air.

“The people here call it, “Pioneer II” explained Natsuki, hoping to find a more detail answer in time. Mai's violet eyes spread; impressed with the planet's vast scope and great beauty that transcended Heaven itself.

Episode XI: Utopia
Current universe: Phantasy Star Online

Mai gazed upon this enormous planet, filled with five different layers of cities twice the size of Tokyo. Now, she couldn't be absolutely sure in that moment, but unlike the other universes, Mai felt absolute tranquility. Hikari, now with Xan's body on his shoulders, walked over next to Mai. “Xan is quite the fashion accessory, isn't she? A step up from dead baby seals~” he commented.

“What do you think, guys?”

Hikari switched faces, “Like the rest of us, this planet looks safe. We won't know more until we head down to the Northern city.”

Mai agreed with a single nod, “Midori-chan! Natsuki-chan! Everyone! We will talk about what...happened...but it's best that we get our injuries treated. Not to mention eat, what do you all say?”

Oscar, who still found herself limping, put her hand on Mai's shoulder as her own expression of comfort. “I say, we do what Mademoiselle Mai says. She saved us, after all.”

Mai loved Oscar's positive energy, “thank you, Oscar-san. I just wish I knew where we were...”

Enter Base World Character: Dita Mirkov from Starship Operators

"I'll tell you!" suggested this reporter woman that appeared out of nowhere. "First, make sure the camera is pointing at me! Annnnnd there! PERFECT! Now everyone can see the new arrivals and their pretty faces..."

The woman looked up to see the towering Summanus, "exceptthatone-HIIIIII! AND WELCOME VIEWERS! This is Dita Mirkov, reporting to you live on the Galaxy Network's #1 hit reality show, "Starship Channel! I am here to welcome these new arrivals to Pioneer II!"

Mai, Hikari, Oscar and Anna were equally lost. Mai had to speak up on the matter, being on TV kind of made her nervous. "Ehhhhh!? I'm on TV!?"

"That's right, my orange haired com padre! We're broadcasting this historic event all over Pioneer II for entertainment and ratings!"

Mai battled through the confusion to tap Miss Mirkov on the shoulder, "Excuse me, reporter lady,"

"Call me Dita! All my staff does! It feels SO good to be a successful woman in a man's world~"

Mai's eyes became two Canadian dots, "Miss Dita..what exactly is Pioneer II?"

"What is Pioneer II!?" Dita exclaimed with disbelief, "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is exactly what happens when you don't leave your Guard Ships and see more of the stars! Miss..."

"Tokiha. Tokiha Mai."

"MAI! What an honor it is to meet someone from Earth! Though, it seems like your friends are from here and there."

"I'm not from Herenthere! I'm from Arendelle, you attractive fluffy haired woman!" chimed in Anna, who clearly did not underst-ohhhhh never mind! >:3

"On behalf of the Galaxy Network, I welcome you all to Pioneer II! The entire space station is one giant multilevel branch of cities! And guess what? It was designed specifically for you all!"

Mai couldn't believe what she was hearing, "wow...that's amazing! But, how do you know it was specifically designed for us. We just met."

Dita thought about it for a second, "oh, because I recall the C.E.O. being the one telling me about a group of strange people would arrive. I was even instructed to provide you all rooms and just about all the accommodations you'll ever need!"

Mai's heart raced, could this be real? "Does your boss have a name, by any chance?"

Dita's eyes blinked a few times before answering, "Right! It's Arika. Arika Yumemiya."

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act II: Redemption of the Gods Part 1 [RP in session]

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:45 pm

Here we go again… Elsa thought to herself dourly as she and the others found themselves in yet another world.

This one feels different, Summanus informed her psionically. Less dangerous, somehow.

Not that we should just trust that feeling.
Elsa replied cagily with a light scowl.

Pessimism doesn’t suit you, Iceling.

Elsa snorted, earning her a curious look from some of the people near her. She ignored them, however, in favor of taking in her surroundings. Everything was bright and fresh-looking; Summanus had been right, the place simply didn’t feel threatening. And that unnerved Elsa far more than she had expected.

Although the fact that everything was floating in space might have a little to do with that as well.

Have you ever—

No. Summanus cut her off. Nothing like this, at least.

Elsa nodded and pushed back a stray strand of platinum hair with a huff. This would be an experience, to say the least. She curled a little further into the nook on Summanus’ head, overwhelmed by the way everything seemed to be happening all at once.

I’m going to eat her. Summanus rumbled into her mind when the group found themselves facing a reporter of some sort.

“No, Summanus,” Elsa said aloud, loud enough for the reporter to hear. “You cannot eat that woman.”

“But she’s annoying. And I’m hungry.” He grumbled lowly.

“No, Summanus.”

“I bet she tastes good with steak-sauce. Maybe a little seasoning.” He rumbled out something between a purr and a pleased hum.

“No,” Elsa replied again, this time with an intentionally dramatic sigh. “You cannot eat someone who might prove to be useful.”

“Spoil-sport.”

Elsa snorted again.

Nearby, Viola chuckled at the exchange between the mountainous dragon and the regal Snow Queen. Their situation was hardly a humorous one, but their light banter was refreshing; and she suspected that was Summanus’ intent.

She glanced over to Hikari, crimson eyes taking in the way Xanda seemed to slump bonelessly across his shoulders. She was covered now—Kaltus having used the last bit of his energy to summon a light cloak to preserve the fallen warrior’s modesty—but Shizuru had seen the injuries that lay beneath. She was certain that—even with her Robe and nano-machines—she wouldn’t have been able to survive the sheer beating Xanda had taken.

And she took the brunt of it so the rest of us wouldn’t have to. She mused silently. The woman was certainly admirable…and to think her selflessness had been rewarded with the murder of her closest companion. It wasn’t fair.

She reached out to Natsuki beside her, brushing her fingers lightly over her shoulder as if to reassure herself that the woman was still there; still alive.

Kaltus snorted at the banter between the Queen and the dragon. Despite having just lost a dear friend, the old dragon was actively trying to lift the spirits of those around him. Then again, if the dragon had lived half as long as he claimed, he would be no stranger to death.

Perhaps, at some point, one simply becomes desensitized to it. He mused as he walked along, wings dragging listlessly on the ground. I’ll have to ask mother and father when I return.

Returning, however, seemed a long ways off. They were on yet another strange world, and Ranir only knew what they’d need to do here.

“I wonder what type of magic allows everything to float like this…” He wondered to himself as he took in his newest surroundings.

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:15 pm

"Rezetta-san is still sleeping..." Mako said with sadness, carrying her comrade's body, "I don't want to lose her, too..."

Ryuko, despite carrying Saber on her back, placed a gentle hand on Mako's shoulder, as a comforting gesture.

"She's going to be fine, Mako. We both know that. And besides, there should be a hospital at the next world."

"I hope so, too." Mikoto chimed in as she continued to limp, her golden monk staff providing as a cane, "Everyone needs to heal after all of this madness."

"Yeah..." Mako hung her head down.  

"You're right." Ryuko nodded.

"But, anyway, enough about that for now. Let's just concentrate on finding a safe place and getting our injuries patched up."

Despite Lucchini's best efforts of healing the demigod, Rezetta had not awakened yet.
She had put herself into a healing coma and usually, the process is completed around 24 hours.
After such an intense, prolonged battles at Fuuka Academy, Rezetta Reaper Whiteshroud wasn't going to bounce back right away.
It would have to take days, weeks, or even months, for her to fully recover.

The whiteness had finally faded away and the group of worn out heroes found themselves in another world.

"What the hell...?"

"Woooooooow...."

"Such advanced technology."

Mai's group was now in futuristic world. It was quite the sight to behold too. The vast scope and surroundings were easily the most break taking of any world they have ever been.

And for the first time ever, this world actually looked...peaceful?! It was a hell of a lot better than the ruined, ancient, and deserted wastelands they encountered.

The dark sailor fuku wearing teen managed to get Saber to sit down at bench right next to her.

Afterwards, Ryuko and the other two girls finally had time to sit down. They nearly collapsed from all of the overwhelming experiences forced upon them.
-------------------------------------------

Mai had finally come to and walked past them all.

Ryuko, Mako, and Mikoto smiled at their orange haired leader, despite trying to shrug off the stubborn pain in their bodies.

There were no words. Nothing needed to be said. Everyone had to soak in what had transpired a mere hour ago. The trio were find the way there were.

None of them wanted to get up. The cat goddess' stomach began to growl like a irritated lion awakened from his slumber.

"Ugh...this cat is starving."

Mako's stomach growled louder.

"Oh, is Mikoto-sama hungry too? So am I! Hahahahaha...."

"You two want to find a restaurant? If you can get up, that is."

When Mai Tokiha suggested they eat, Mikoto's eyes lit up. She stood up without hesitation. 

"Meow! Yes, please!"

Mako followed suit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Bring out the hot dogs!"

Suddenly, a random female reporter appeared out of nowhere. Ryuko reacted with surprise initially. Once the reporter began talking and the cameramen taking a male gaze at her clothing, she was annoyed.

She gave one of the pervy cameramen a good death glare and snarl before he shrieked and backed away slowly.

Mikoto's expression was that of amusement and bewilderment.

She wasn't sure what to make of it. It didn't seem like she cared, though. She was too hungry.

All Mako heard was that they were all on live television.

Her droopy brown eyes went wide with childish wonder and excitement. She had completely forgotten that the unconscious Rezetta was still being carried on her back.

Without a second thought, Mako dropped the tall demigod, who hit her head on a pole and landed face first on the solid floor.

"SUGOI! I'm on live TV! Does this mean I'm a celebrity now!?"

She walked over to the camera and waved at it vigorously.

"Mom, Dad, look! Here I am! I'm starring in a crossover! And don't worry about Ryuko-chan! She's right here with me!"

The brown haired girl grabbed her best friend by the arm and told her to smile for the camera.

Ryuko, awkwardly, waved at the camera for a few seconds.

As she looked on at Mako making over the top action poses for TV ratings, Ryuko couldn't help but get a strange feeling.

A feeling of...security, was it? There were no monsters in sight. Just ordinary people were walking about, doing everyday things. Many glanced at Mai's group but nothing else.

No dirty looks or evil grins of suspicion. The world might actually be safe, for once!

Ryuko cracked a small smile, feeling a sense of relief and tranquility at last.

However, that tranquility was quickly destroyed when Dita revealed the name of her boss.

Out of instinct, Ryuko pulled out her scissor blade and pointed it straight at Dita's face, demanding for more answers.

"Yumemiya is your boss!? Where is she?! Where are you keeping her?! You have 10 seconds to answer me, lady!"

Mako and Mikoto looked back at Ryuko with worried faces.

The brown haired girl ran over to Ryuko, attempting to calm her down.

"Ryuko-chan, what's wrong?! Put that weapon away. You're scaring people!"

"Calm down, Ryuko!" Senketsu said, "Your blood pressure is escalating at an alarming rate. You won't be able to stand up much longer."

"But..."

"Take a deep breathe...it might help."

After a few moments, Ryuko relented and crossed her arms. She took a deep breathe, as Senketsu suggested.

She looked at Dita, her glare subsiding, just a little.
"Well, is it true? That brat, Arika, she's your boss?"

Mako's eyes nearly bulged out of her skull.

"What?! Arika is here!?"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Natsuki gulped down sour, tasting saliva down her scratchy throat. It was still sore from all of the screaming that she was doing during the fight with Shadow Shizuru. She could use a big, tall glass of water to try and heal the soreness in her throat or a big bowl of ice cream. Ice cream.....what Natsuki would give anything for a big bowl of it right now.

"We're in another world....again?" Natsuki said, her voice hoarse to the point it was making any noise. Natsuki was still too exhausted to try and stand, so she sat on the ground next to Shizuru. She turned her head to focus her eyes on her, her green eyes stared for an impossibly two minutes.

This world they were in seemed... calming. Compared to the other worlds they were in, Natsuki could actually breathe. It seemed safe to her, and the tenseness that she had in the other worlds was gone. The with Arika is not over by along shot but Natsuki felt like she actually had time to think. She had time to think about all of the events the lad up to where they are now, the different fights and her new friends.

"Shizuru, what do you think this place is?" Natsuki asked, trying to save the little amount of energy that she had left in her throat. She wanted to save her voice until it healed but, she had to ask it. Her throat hurt her so badly that she squinted in pain.

Natsuki looked around at the floating buildings of the new surroundings. This technology was new to her and she couldn't do anything else but stare at the beauty of it.

"Damn it!" Johanna yelled as she plopped down on the ground. Her knee was killing her, where was a Career when you needed one. The ointments that the Capitol gave tributes worked so wonderfully even though Johanna wanted nothing to do with them. She would rather be hurt than accept any form of treatment from the Capitol. This was different now though, Johanna needed something to take away the pain.

"Hey, you okay?" Gabrielle asked as she walked up to Johanna. Gabrielle was better since Kaltus was able to heal her during Shadow Yukino's fight but she could still feel something in her. At least she could move and sit down beside the angry woman. "How bad is your knee?"

"FUCKING HURTS! What do you think?" Johanna said, grabbing her knee cap as she gave the Phoenix woman a death glare. "You know what, sorry. I didn't mean to snap like that. Gotta learn how to be nicer, you know?"

"Ummm, yeah. So, do you think it's broken?" Gabrielle asked as she felt awfully confused by Johanna's affections.  

Just then, Gabrielle felt a heavy load hit her arm. Johanna had leaned her body on Gabrielle for support because the pain was so great. Gabrielle's face turned bright red and tried to shake it off. "Ummmmm......Johanna???"

"Don't move, I need a solid form of body. You will do for now." Johanna wrinkled her nose as Gabrielle stiffened her body so that Johanna could lean more on to her.

"Well, looks like Grumpy is warming up finally. Glad to see she's doing well." Shane commented as she forced her smirk into a sly grin.

"I'M NOT DOING WELL. MY KNEE IS INJURED!" Johanna yelled at Shane, forcing Gabrielle to back away some from the anger. "What did I say, don't move!" Johanna said again as she grabbed Gabrielle's arm and pulled her back against her.

Gabrielle's face blushed again as Shane sat down next to her as well. "Hey, did you guys notice this new world? Does it seem different to you?"

"The strange calming of Peace? Yes. It is strange." Johanna retorted as she opened one eye to look around her point of vision.

"Yeah, It's weird. I don't feel like I'm in danger here.....A chance to relax and have a calming mind."

"Especially from what we were experiencing. That was some supernatural shit there. I never thought I would ever beat a little girl like that at Twister." Shane thought as she knelt down on her elbows in a reclining position.

"Twister?" Gabrielle asked with question in her voice.

"Yeah, it's a game of balance. I play it some times with Katniss." Johanna replied without looking at them.

"Oh? Have any details to share, Grumpy?" Asked Shane as she became interested in the conversation.

"Only ones that you could ever dream about." Johanna replied with a sly grin, making Shane narrow her gaze at her. "Oh really?"

"Yeah, really." Johanna sat up to face Shane in a staring contest.

"Okay, guys really. Stop right there and focus for a second. This place is futuristic. Look at the floating buildings!" Gabrielle said as she sat up so that she was positioned in between them.

"It reminds me of the Capitol on morphling." Johanna stated. "The best pain reliever ever." She hissed, remembering back of how the drug worked on her pain. How she and Katniss bonded over it, not the best way to remember but still.

"Do you think this is part of that Arika's plan? Could this be another trap?" Gabrielle asked them.

"Well, anything could happen. I don't trust anything about that bitch. This could be part of her plan but lets take this opportunity to relax and heal. Hell knows we all need it." Johanna forced a reply as she looked at the pigtailed woman.

"I agree with Grumpy. Let's enjoy it for now. You never know what could happen." Shane smiled.

"Wait, is that a reporter?" Shane asked as she jumped up from the ground. She started to strut over to the woman, winking at her in the process.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:40 pm

"Where the hell are we now?!"

Midori looked around and checked everything with suspicion.
Her hand rested on her sword sheath just in case. Saki too scanned their surroundings.

"I have no idea. Thankfully this place doesn't seem dangerous yet."

She looked over and saw the camera equipment and her own face reflected on the giant television. She pointed at it.

"How are we here and there in that box?!"

"That's a TV Saki. Haven't you seen one before?"

Lucchini squinted at Saki in disbelief.

"I mean it is really big and future looking, but I know a TV when I see one."

"So that makes us important doesn't it?"

Midori gripped her hilt harder.

"But why..."

"We'll find out." Saki replied. She tapped Lucchini on the head.

"And I have heard of Television before thank you very much. I've just never seen one."

"Oww! Ok ok sorry."

Lucchini whimpered before suddenly grinning as she grabbed Saki's breast.

"Got ya!"

Turning red, Saki used her powers to send Lucchini to the ground. She tapped Midori's shoulder, leaning into her ear and ignoring the yelping Lucchini who writhed on the floor, the TV showing a close up of her in agony.

"I want to talk to you about something later. I don't think it won't be dangerous in the future."

Midori's eyes narrowed but she nodded.

"Alright. When we're settled in then."

Kanako was busy waving at the cameras and smiling at all the women who stared. She even blew kisses at the young reporter who the others in her group ignored with their conversation.

"Hello there beautiful! That's a nice outfit!"

Her nose bled a little as she stared.

"Really...really nice...heheheh."

"Kanako you're worse than me." Lucchini remarked from below.

"And put on better underwear! White is too in right now."

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:31 am

“Glad you’re back on your feet Mai, Yeah food and rest sounds great about now” Midori said stretching out and struggling to her feet and after giving her old friend a quick hug and Hikari a pat on the back Midori stopped and looked around at the large expansive cities on their levels, and up seeing the flying cars and the expansive dome that encapsulated them all, “Is anyone else wondering how we got here from Fuuka Academy without any portals? It’s not like Arika to leave us in a place without something obviously horribly wrong with it.” Midori said adding under her breath “Arika clearly changing her game plan…but why now and how?”

As Midori pondered their situation Alexis popped up from a lower level, her hair glowing a light purple and green from a weak pact, at this point Hopper was the one pact that wouldn’t exhaust her, as she landed her hair returned to normal “We appear to be in some form of space station” she exclaimed, getting a stare from some of her compatriots “Now at first I was thinking we may be in some form of Toroidal habitat, but then I realized this isn’t a cylindrical shaped, so its probably a Bernal Sphere desi-…” As she looked at her compatriots looking at her blindly she sighed, “…sorry, spent the last few years aboard way too many space stations, long story short…Good News is this station does not belong to anyone I know as Hostile, bad news is I have no idea where we are.”  

finishing with that Alexis sighed seeing how exhausted they all were, walking over to Oscar she put a hand on her shoulder and asked "Ozzy, how is your leg treating you?"

----

Saber rested on the bench where Ryuko had placed her only for the silent air to suddenly growl with a horrendous sound, causing everyone to jump with shock, Shirley hearing the sound landed next to them

“What the hell was that?” She asked as she readied her sidearm, as exhausted as she was she wasn’t going to go down without a fight, suddenly the sound resonated again, just as loud, as everyone around her jumped in shock Saber’s arm launched out and grabbed the closest thing to her, which just happened to be Ryuko “Food…now…” Saber said as her stomach grumbled again.

Shirley couldn’t take it, she fell to her knees laughing as Saber opened her sleepy eyes, her strong hands gripping Ryuko’s arm like a vice.

---

As Dita opened her mouth and uttered the words Arika Yumemiya Midori jumped in front of Mai and raised her arms to shield her as Alexis drew her spare knife and stood by Midori's side in front of Mai

"So what does the Mistress of Anger Issues want from us this time" Alexis quipped ready to defend the girl she honestly was viewing as her savior right now, after that last battle Alexis would probably lay down her life for the girl, After all if she couldn't dent one of them without her bringing down the sun on them and then was able to single handedly wipe the floor with one...What was her life worth in this campaign in comparison to Mai or Midori or Natsuki? In the end she felt like an extra wheel, a random girl with a swiss army knife of useless abilities, As far as Arika saw she was just another obstacle in the way to torture Mai, Alexis thought solemnly about herself.

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:36 pm

Akhisa looks around. "Where am I? This place is weird. Does it have any human food? It looks futuristic enough."

----

Kyoko rolls her eyes at Akihisa. "Idiot. This environment is typical for a space station, though I thought we were on a planet from the buildings in the distance. From far away, it looks inhabited by humans from how the buildings appear and are structured. Although, I'm with you. I am starving too."

----

Nao glances around the place. She is still exhausted and judging by the comments from Akihisa and Kyoko, those two are starving just like she is.

"This place seems peaceful, but I'm not convinced this space station is what it seems. We may be able to train here if we're lucky. However, I highly doubt we can rely on it for long."

----

Aki feels at peace here. She feels refreshed, yet she is still in need of rest after the fight from earlier. She needs to relax, rest for a short period, and then she needs to train. Although she feels the peace here, she doesn't want to mistake it for a home. This is a temporary resting location to her and then she's going to work toward getting stronger. She is sure that everyone here feels the same way as her.

"Nao's right. This place appears peaceful, but I don't know if I can be optimistic given our circumstances. Something feels...off."

----

It isn't long before a reporter shows up.

"Is she going to lead us to food at some point?" Akihisa asks.

----

"Hopefully delicious food, though she gets on my nerves as a whole. I don't need to be on television. I need food and then I need to get my strength back before I train." Kyoko remarks.

----

"I'm with you there. She is annoying, but she seems to know this place well and as much as I hate to say it we must rely on her. Though...her connection to Arika leaves me suspicous." Nao chimes in.

"I want to know what that creature is up to, but I'm so exhausted I'm not sure I can even summon my Child, let alone fight worth anything."

----

Aki nods in response to Nao.

"I am a bit suspicious as well, but should we really complain if we are offered hospitality? Arika clearly wants to insult us when she isn't even aware that could be her downfall. You never underestimate your opponent. Ever."

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:41 pm

Current BGM: "Makafushigi" from Mai-HiME Soundtrack

Queen Elsa wrote:“No,” Elsa replied again, this time with an intentionally dramatic sigh. “You cannot eat someone who might prove to be useful.”

“Spoil-sport.”

Elsa snorted again.

"Elsa!" Anna said aloud, trying desperately to bring her sister out of, what she calls, "BondBond Land". "This place is unlike anything I've ever seen-WHOA!"

The fascinated Princess found herself sliding towards the edge of this large stretch of land, stopping just in time to admire what's below. She could of gotten herself killed!

"ELSA! THERE'S, LIKE, NO BOTTOM TO THIS!" shouted Anna with excitement and glee as her red hair danced along the passing wind. She felt overwhelmed by what she considered the most appealing of the worlds by far.

"HEL-LOOOOOOO!" went the Princess's voice, traveling all the way down this endless ledge. "Can I take Stony for a ride, Elsa!? PLEEEEEEEEEASE, I WANT TO SEE WHAT'S DOWN THERRRRE!"

Summanus always seemed bothered by everything, using laziness as a constant excuse. This was Anna's chance to make good use of him! She skipped back to her sister, while eying the cranky Aggro Crag. "Marshmallow Dragon would of done it," taunted the cheeky princess.

Because of recent events, Anna did her absolute best to cover the pain felt just an hour ago. That includes her own...without Elsa knowing, Anna had a nasty gash on her waist. To her, sharing this pain wouldn't be a good start to her inevitable training. She had already brought shame to Elsa the Second in her eyes, she didn't need to expose weakness to her most important Elsa.

---
Cat Goddess Mikoto wrote:When Mai Tokiha suggested they eat, Mikoto's eyes lit up. She stood up without hesitation.

"Meow! Yes, please!"

Mako followed suit.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Bring out the hot dogs!"

"Hot dogs? Um...sure!" responded Mai, giving Mikoto a cheerful smile. "I'll make my specialty Western style dogs with all the toppings you want, Mikoto-chan. Trouble is, we'll need to find a market and a place to stay."

Mai looked out at the massive city once more, "we'll surely find something to kill our appetites with here, I just don't know where to start."

---

Mako and Ryuko wrote:"SUGOI! I'm on live TV! Does this mean I'm a celebrity now!?"

She walked over to the camera and waved at it vigorously.

"Mom, Dad, look! Here I am! I'm starring in a crossover! And don't worry about Ryuko-chan! She's right here with me!"

The brown haired girl grabbed her best friend by the arm and told her to smile for the camera.

Ryuko, awkwardly, waved at the camera for a few seconds.

Dita was amused by the enthusiasm Mako was sharing live on television, "You're more than a celebrity now, kid! You and your friend with the pretty red streak are going to be the "It" girls of the season-"

Ryuko Matoi wrote:"Yumemiya is your boss!? Where is she?! Where are you keeping her?! You have 10 seconds to answer me, lady!"

"-whoa! Easy there, Streak! Violence does sell ratings, but you just got here, so try to make a good first impression. Strong hands, by the way! You must lift!"

Alexis wrote:She looked at Dita, her glare subsiding, just a little.
"Well, is it true? That brat, Arika, she's your boss?"

"Yes, of course," responded Dita, bewildered by these violent reactions to Arika being her C.E.O. "Is there something wrong? I know President Arika isn't exactly a people person, but she means well! Funding the Galaxy Network over 9.2 billion dollars was a generous start," Dita boasted, nudging Mako and Ryuko with her elbows, "wouldn't you agree?"

Midori Sugiura wrote:As Dita opened her mouth and uttered the words Arika Yumemiya Midori jumped in front of Mai and raised her arms to shield her as Alexis drew her spare knife and stood by Midori's side in front of Mai

"So what does the Mistress of Anger Issues want from us this time"

"What is up with all these negative reactions?" Dita questioned by thought, unable to fully understand the hostility. "All I was instructed was to give you a guided tour of the city and places to live. Is...that wrong?"

---

Shane McCutcheon wrote:"Wait, is that a reporter?" Shane asked as she jumped up from the ground. She started to strut over to the woman, winking at her in the process.

Kanako Miyamae wrote:"Hello there beautiful! That's a nice outfit!"

Her nose bled a little as she stared.

"Really...really nice...heheheh."

Dita then saw that Shane and Kanako were both giving her-

"The freaky eye. Even with the ladies!" stated Dita before turning towards the camera again, flipping her hair back. "You'll never know who will be attracted to my womanly charms, here at Pioneer II!"

---

Midori Sugiura wrote:“Glad you’re back on your feet Mai, Yeah food and rest sounds great about now” Midori said stretching out and struggling to her feet and after giving her old friend a quick hug and Hikari a pat on the back Midori stopped and looked around at the large expansive cities on their levels, and up seeing the flying cars and the expansive dome that encapsulated them all, “Is anyone else wondering how we got here from Fuuka Academy without any portals? It’s not like Arika to leave us in a place without something obviously horribly wrong with it.” Midori said adding under her breath “Arika clearly changing her game plan…but why now and how?”

Mai heard Midori's words and couldn't help but think the same. This seemed all too sudden, even for Arika. Was a meeting with the Shadow HiME just one impossible hurdle to jump? Mai shook her head and placed her hands on Midori's broad shoulders, "you know what the strangest thing is, Midori-chan? This beautiful world we happen to be taken to...against our will...may just be Arika's reward."

"Reward for what?" Mai questioned internally.

Before Midori could open her mouth, Mai cut her off, " For surviving."

Mai knew the nightmare will continue, eventually. She was absolutely certain that the battle with the Shadow HiME wasn't meant to be won, but she somehow managed to elude Arika's expectations again.

"Midori-chan, we'll talk about it more once we're settled. I'm confident that this is not like the other worlds, there's a great feeling of tranquility here. Besides, look at me. Look at the others. We're tired, hungry and hurt. If this is Arika's way of showing gratitude, let's take advantage of it
without thought. The less I think about her, the better.

The HiME looked away, shuddering at the memory of Shadow Shiho's final moments. "That's the second time I had to watch our team die, Midori-chan. Mark my words, the HiME will not be bound to tradegy again. You, Natsuki, Nao and the others will see to that, won't you?"

---
Alexis wrote:Good News is this station does not belong to anyone I know as Hostile, bad news is I have no idea where we are.”  

"You need to visit more space stations," chimed in Hikari, giving Alexis a smart ass look. "You are right about one thing, this joint isn't hostile. On the contrary, I can sense millions without darkness in their hearts. Huge difference from the goons that attacked us before."

The masked man took a few steps towards Dita, "Miss Mirkov, where would you say is the nearest hospital?"

The emotionally aroused woman blushed at the sight of Hikari, "Wow! Nice to see a handsome man in the group-AH!"

Dita felt Hikari's hand get a firm grip of her backside, "I'll make all your interviews worthwhile, beautiful. First, me and my friends could use a guided tour."

The embarrassed reporter blushed deeper red as she moved away, "yes...I mean-YES! You all will be given a first rate tour!"

Mai had to interject, since Hikari's fresh hand isn't what she would call the "proper" way to extract information. "Would you, Miss Mirkov?"

"I told you! Call me, Dita!" winked the reporter as the silent cameraman continued taking angle shots of Mai. This caused the HiME to blush a little herself, as she never had TV exposure before.

"Eh?! Right!" laughed Mai, "It's just that, we are all tired and injured from a nasty battle with..." Careful Tokiha! Arika is considered royalty around here. Swiftly, she changed tactics, "...aliens with tentacles."

"Hentai?! Really, Mai?!" Mai scolded herself.

The reporter responded with uncontrollable laughter, that she also dropped her microphone. "Ha ha ha! I just adore you guys! Tell all your friends to pack their bags, we're going to the Hospital! Right this way~"

Dita instructed the heroes to a massive bridge connecting this chunk of land to the floating city ahead. It was just half a mile west of their location.

"If you can hear me, Xan, I'd be telling you how exquisitely delicious that reporter's derriere is," Hikari playfully sang, looking over at a furious Mai. Her face, arguably, looked scarier than it did an hour ago. "You seem mad."

Mai made a horse-like face, "duhhh" and then punched Hikari's shoulder, "You're such a jerk!"

"Gesundheit."

"What?"

"Anyway, once we reach this medical facility, it would be best if you talk to Natsuki and the other HiME."

"I know. What happened back there..."

"Had to be done. You know that, even Xan here knew that."

"Midori-chan losing her fun sense of humor has always been our indication that things are in the gutter."

"She'll bounce back. This is the girl who drank 100 bottles of red in less than 5 minutes."

Mai laughed, "that's true."

"Tokiha."

"Yes?"

"Dita isn't evil. As far as we know, this is a sanctuary. The others will bounce back in time."

"You're right. I just hope the other HiME aren't too shattered. You should of seen Natsuki's face...Shizuru must of been there."

"She was there during the battle, right?"

"No the new Shizuru. The Shizuru Natsuki knew intimately became a Shadow. We have so much to talk about..."

---

Over in the group, the dashing Frenchwoman found some difficulty standing up. She placed her right forearm against a nearby small tree, attempting to balance herself in hopes of catching up to the others.

finishing with that Alexis sighed seeing how exhausted they all were, walking over to Oscar she put a hand on her shoulder and asked "Ozzy, how is your leg treating you?"

"Not so good," Oscar responded, reaching down to get her injured leg to cooperate. "If you would be so kind to lift me, that would be greatly appreciated. This world is amazing and I'd love to see more of it. I'm the kind of woman who hates being left in the dust," joked a weakened Oscar.

---

Current BGM: Pioneer II from Phantasy Star Online

Pioneer II. It was unlike anything the heroes have ever seen before. The seemingly endless moving walkway connecting the island to the city worked like the walkways found in your typical airport. As Mai and Anna noticed earlier, there seemed to be no bottom to this world. Mai took a peek over to her left and saw nothing but clear skies. What an amazing experience for the Heroes inside what was the greatest marvel of any world they've visited by far.

The Heroes had finally reached the end of the walkway and through a security checkpoint that took them straight into the breathtaking sights and sounds of the city Mai saw from afar. Not counting zombie-filled Tokyo, this was the closest the Heroes have come to civilization in what seemed like an eternity. Hikari normally doesn't get homesick, but he did feel a great deal of emotion as he witnessed the busy streets and civilians going about their day. Oscar and Anna both couldn't wrap their heads around the fact that human civilization becomes so damn advanced after their time! Anna in particular, relished in her excitement, already daydreaming of exploring this paradise that made Arendelle look miniscule. The HiME of Flames has never seen buildings so tall in her life; she envied her brother Takumi for being able to travel overseas to witness America's finest man made constructions.

"STOP!" cried the reporter, getting everyone's attention. "Before we head inside, I couldn't help but notice you all admiring the wonder of Pioneer II! Who can blame you!"

"I have a question!" shouted Mai, who couldn't help herself any longer, "you said this was a space station, right? How does the island and city float like this?"

"Excellent question, Miss Tokiha! Pioneer II's origins are unknown to me, but President Arika explained that she customized it into what you see now. In fact, that island and this city? Not the only ones! I'll show you."

Dita dug into her suit pocket and pulled out a small device that resembled a car alarm key, minus the key. With a quick press of her thumb, a 3D holographic layout of Pioneer II projected itself for the Heroes to witness.

"Pioneer II is a Tower System of four cities all linked through a central gravitational core that keeps them suspended in air. Each city also provided walkways, like the one you were just on, connecting to floating islands. For those of you who prefer a more natural scenery, like in the primitive civilization of Earth and other planets within the galaxy.  Each city has two islands connected to them, perfect for a summer getaway or a picnic with that special someone!"

Hikari marveled at the layout of this advanced "bubble", as he mentally called it. Dita then reached her finger towards the hologram map and flicked it three times to zoom on the upper most section of Pioneer II. What could this be?

"Last but certainty not least is where you are all headed! The upper most level is not a city; it is a specially designed area that holds a training quarters, a sparring arena for live fights-POW POW, and the hospital! Where you can treat all your injuries, courtesy of our lovely staff."

ZZZZOOM! The hologram disappeared back into the small pocket sized device. "Now, shall we get your boo boos stitched up?"

Mai looked around one last time, "the people that live here...are they...normal?"

Dita didn't quite understand what Mai meant by "normal", though she always loved deciphering random questions. "If by normal you mean-human? Why yes, humans and various alien species from all over come to Pioneer II. Most for trading purposes. According to my boss, most of them come from YOUR worlds, including Earth, obviously. You're Japanese like me, Miss Tokiha. So are a bunch of your friends, it seems! JAPAN IS NUMBER ONE!" giggled Dita, Mai joining her, "but seriously, because of these civilians, President Arika had designed each city and floating island to match your worlds. So none of you will ever feel left out in our flawless paradise! It must be comforting to know a piece of home is here, Miss Tokiha. Look over there, even the most famous protesters of our planet's past have found their way here."

"God Hates Fags!"

"God will drop kick all lousy Jews Fags into Hell!"

"FAG AND DYKE CHURCHES FUNDED AND RUN BY THE ANTICHRIST OBAMA!"

"The wisest man that ever lived! Solomon! Said "let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: FEAR GOD! AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS!"

He didn't know about everybody else, but Hikari knew exactly who these people were. He had a difficult time containing his laughter in, "Well, I'll be a monkey's bare-assed uncle. They're actually here!"

Dita hopped over to the protesters, "Dita Mirkov of Galaxy Network and the 'Starship Channel' series, how are you today, Shirley?"

"A perfect 10, Miss Mirkov."

"Once again for the millions of viewers and my guests over there...am I going to Hell?!"

"Considering that you have this platform of fame and fortune and choose NOT spread the word and wrath of God, I'd say-YES."

"ALL RIGHT! High five!" Dita shouted, clearly unaffected by these people.

Both do so, leaving Hikari holding his side with one arm. "Stop! Stop! hahahahahaha!"

Mai simply raised her eyebrow at these people, "Westerners are strange."

Anna was equally as amused, "are they some kind of traveling circus troupe? This is much better than Olaf looking for his nose!"

"You see, God has finally been revealed to us as a woman named Arika Yumemiya. She has exacted her power and wrath on those who deserve death! You don't obey our God, Arika. If you do, you will spend the rest of your faggot life in Hell! NOW GO AND SIN NO MORE!"

Dita returned back to the Heroes, "aren't they just darling?"

If anything, Mai felt more sorry for them than ever. "Yeah...um, the hospital?"

"Right!" went Dita, as she escorted everyone to a giant transporter near a back alley. This 20 x 20 foot room could surprisingly contain all the Heroes, with some spare room leftover. As the Heroes stepped inside, Dita made sure they knew how to use it. "This transporter will take your anywhere on Pioneer II! There are transporters located at all cities and islands for your convenience! To travel to your destination, you simply stand inside and mentally think about the location you want."

The reporter closed her eyes, "THIS IS SO EXCITING!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!?" chimed in Anna with a cute bounce, which could of dislocated Elsa's arm if tugged any harder.

With a quick dissolve of their molecules, the Heroes reappeared again at the top level of Pioneer II. Unlike the vast city below, the top floor was much smaller. Still massive, but it felt more like central station. As the Heroes stepped out, Mai saw several buildings surrounding her. She was curious about one of them, but decided not to ask questions until the healing process was over. Hikari on the other hand...

"Miss Mirkov, your Star Trek transporters are nice, don't get me wrong. It's just that, some of us can teleport, move at break neck speeds and-"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! You cannot use your powers to travel around Pioneer II! President Arika only allows navigation through these transporters. Poor souls that have tried to fly and use any other alien method to travel ended up trapped in a vortex! In short, use the transporters!"

Oscar looked over at Hikari, both sharing faces of utter shock, "Sorry I asked," shrugged the Moonarian.

Despite some strange flaws, the quick glimpses of the city stuck in the collective memories of every Hero. Mai desperately wanted to see more, after a nice and well-deserved recuperation. At long last, Dita led everyone to the main entrance of hospital. The hospital, like the rest of this station's wonders, had that futuristic feel.

"Ah-ha, there she is now," went Dita, waving over at an grumpy looking woman outside the hospital. The cameraman and floating cameras now taking shots of her.

"Miss Lae! I've brought you a couple of new prospects," Dita spoke in her sly voice, "the best yet."

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Summanus ignored the cheeky redhead entirely. After ten thousand years of self-awareness—and more Bonds than he cared to count—it was damn near impossible to guilt him into anything.

Besides, he was hurting far too much right now to even think about flying…nevermind give an exuberant toothpick a joyride. He was, however, curious about just how, exactly he was supposed to fit in one of those tiny little transporters.

Last time he checked, mountains didn’t fit in rooms.

Elsa marveled at the world around them, wrapping her arms across her stomach once she dismounted from Summanus. Anna might be enjoying all the exciting new things…but the Queen just wanted something familiar.

Hearing that there might be an Arendelle of sorts did help, though. Far too much had happened in far too short a span; and Elsa needed time to process it all.

The young Queen largely ignored everything going on around her, as she just wasn’t up to trying to process the sudden influx of stimuli—but she refocused when they arrived at the hospital. There, leaning against the outside wall, was a woman with the most decadent tan she’d ever seen and hair that glittered like gold.

Summanus lit up like the northern lights in the back of her mind.

Laekna! That’s Xanda’s wife! You’ll all be in good hands, Iceling. She’s one of the best Healers around, where I’m from.

Elsa relaxed marginally at that. She wasn’t terribly injured—just a number of bruises and light cuts—but some with her certainly were. To say nothing of the state poor Xanda was in.

Xanda. Laekna’s wife.

The Queen blinked as the relationship finally registered, ice-blue eyes refocusing on the slightly shorter woman.

Oh, she thought wryly, this will be fun to explain.

--

Shizuru hummed lightly and shook her head in response to Natsuki’s query. As much as she would like to respond…the truth was that she was just as lost.

She took in her surroundings as the group was led across the moving bridge to the transporter; doing her level best to make note of any potential ambush locations. Sure, the reporter—Dita—had said that Arika had created this place specifically for them…but that didn’t stop a lifetime of battle training from kicking into high-gear whenever she found herself in unfamiliar territory.
And everything around her was vastly different from anything she’d seen before; sure, the holograms were familiar…but that was pretty much it.

Crimson eyes narrowed at the group of protestors, not liking them or their message at all. She reached out and placed a hand on Natsuki’s lower back; applying a gentle, soothing pressure to guide the younger woman along past the malcontents.

Recovery first. Everything else could wait.

She shot a look over at where Hikari was carrying Xanda; noting that despite being unconscious, the indomitable warrior had yet to relinquish her hold on the lifeless form of Midnight. She closed her eyes briefly and sucked in a breath through her nose.

Recovery first. Everything else could wait.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:57 pm

"Looks like we're moving again, Shizuru." Natsuki moved slowly so that she could get onto the moving walkway. She got startled by the movement of the pathway. She wasn't sure if it was real or if it was a trap like everything else. Her voice was still in need of healing. This was worse than having strep throat.

"I'm going to turn that woman, god damn. I will work on charming her later." Shane thought to herself.

"Welp, looks like we're on the road again....or.....a moving one at least." Gabrielle said as she got up from the ground. Johanna was still sitting due to her injured knee. The Fire-Phoenix looked down at the woman who was sitting before her and held out a hand to her.

"Need a hand or two?" Gabrielle smiled.

"I think she needs more than two." Replied Shane as she got onto the moving walk way. Only this walkway was see through. She could see clouds which made Shane jump back a bit. She thought she was going to go crashing to her death like a Looney Tune. This reminded her of the time she went on a trip with her girl mates.. They had to travel on plane to get to a Carnival Cruise Ship filled with Lesbians. Getting stuck behind her friends that had suggestive toys in their bags made Shane furious. At least here no one had luggage like that around.

"I got it!" Johanna said as she tried to stand. She almost fell right back down the moment she stood up but Gabrielle caught her arm. "Okay, it looks like I'm going to have to carry you."

"Ha! You carry me? That's a---" Johanna was barely able to get her comment out before she felt a pair of arms underneath her and lift her up. Gabrielle securely tucked Johanna's body against her chest so that she didn't feel like she was going to fall out of her arms.

"Holy Shit, Red. You're stronger than I thought you were." Shane yelled, putting her hand on her forehead. She thought Gabrielle was just full of fire and nothing else.

"I'm more than just Phoenix, Shane. You only know half of what I can do." Gabrielle smiled and glided along with Johanna in her arms.

"I have to admit, but I had no idea you had it in you. Especially after your fight. I thought you said you were tired even after you got treated by Kaltus." Shane asked rubbed her head.

"Yeah, I am pretty tired but I still have enough strength to carry someone." Gabrielle replied, not looking back at Shane. "You coming or not?" Gabrielle was already behind the rest of the group when they stepped off the moving walkway.

The four of them followed the reporter, looking at the scene in front of them. It looked like some sort of Science Fiction movie where everything was floating around in mid air. Machines and lights covered the area like they were modern trees of the world. No nature around either, it was like they went missing or burned down to make way for these buildings.

"W-what is this place?" Natsuki asked as she gripped her throat tight. She was starting to feel lightheaded from all of the straining she was doing. She kept a firm grip though, she was trying hard not to show that weakness just yet. They had to get to the hospital first.

"Guys, remember. We need to get to the hospital and fast." Natsuki strained.

"Yes, we know. This reporter is giving us a tour and I hope she hurries up because your throat needs to heal, Natsuki." Gabrielle said, trying to focus on her steps.

"Floating buildings? This really is the Capitol on an acid trip." Johanna commented, letting her head fall onto Gabrielle's shoulder. She started to drift her eyes over the scenery.

"It's like the Jetson's. You know I've always thought that daughter was incredibly hot but, she was totally straight. Wasn't going to change for anything..that white hair was questionable though.."

"Shane, who the hell are the Jetson's?" Gabrielle asked as she shook her head in annoyance. Trying to understand what she meant.

"It's a cartoon for youngsters back in the day. It was futuristic just like this world here. Man, you grew up under a rock."

"District 7 doesn't have that shit either. We are the future there." Johanna interrupted

This reporter was holding a Hologram of a 3D Map. "THE HOSPITAL!!!" Gabrielle yelled ignoring Shane as she tried to pay attention to the map.

Natsuki turned her nose up at the reporter who was talking highly about Arika. These people actually thought Arika was a GOD to them. Obliviously, they don't know the REAL Arika. If they did, they would be tearing everything apart that has her name on it.  She wasn't going to tell them that though. She didn't want to die here....in this place. So she just kept her mouth shut.

"Well, excuse me. Looks like you two need a lesson in pop culture when we have a break." Shane said, crossing her arms while looking around the floating city. She was the first to lay eyes on a group of protestors.   "Oh, those people are here too?" Shane said taking a deep breath of air.

"Who are they?" Asked Gabrielle as she held Johanna tighter. Their actions caused Gabrielle's blood to boil but she didn't know why.

"They're haters. Haters of us, by the way we are. You know what though? If what we do means to go to hell...then it sure as hell would fun down there." Shane protested.

"You mean, Homosexual's? Believe me, they don't have a happy ending in Abaddon. I'm the exception." Gabrielle retorted, making Shane feel bad. "Oh, you know just how it is down there don't you?

"Yeah. I'm not going into to details but it's nothing like everyone says. It's far worse. Don't you just ignore them anyway? They actually end up in Abaddon more than Homesexuals do. They're haters right? They degrade from the looks of it. Those signs they're holding, speak louder to those who are. To make someone feel bad for the way they are......they deserve the last layer of my world with my father. He is the one that puts this wrath into them."

Shane stopped in the middle of the road, staring at Gabrielle and back to the protestors. "Wow, that means so much."

"I'm only telling the truth." Gabrielle said as she continued walking.

"Yo, pay attention. We're heading to the hospital now. The reporter is taking us there now." Johanna said as she broke the two out of their thoughts.

"I can't wait to get some ice down my throat." Natsuki whined.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:36 pm

After Dita's explanation, Ryuko, Mako, and Mikoto shared glances at one another. The reporter didn't seem like the evil type.
The cat goddess closed her eyes and began to scan Dita's spiritual energy. This woman's spirit was blue in color. It was vibrant and had a cheerful aura.
After a minute or two, Mikoto gave her verdict.
"I think we'll be alright."

Ryuko looked at the smaller figure, expressing confusion and disbelief.
"Wait, what?"
"This Dita lady, while off-center, has a good heart and spirit. She's just simply following orders, that's all. And if what she says is true, we better make the most of this situation."

The teenager with the red streak glanced at Dita, realizing the cat goddess had a point.
Mako placed a caring hand on Ryuko's shoulder, like any best friend would.

"It's okay now, Ryuko-chan. For the first time in forever, we're safe. Everyone is safe here. I'm not sure how long it will last but..."
"Yeah, I know," Ryuko relented with a tired sigh, "You're both right."

Ryuko looked back at the older woman, with a more apologetic expression.
"Dita Mirkov...was it? Sorry about the whole blade point thing earlier. It's been a very long day."
Once Dita mentioned there being a hospital, everyone was relieved. It was music to their ears.

"Hear that, Rezetta-san?" Mako said, "You're going to get the medical treatment you need!"
However, the demigod was no longer piggy backing on Mako. She was still on the floor, where the impulsive brunette had dropped her to get camera time.

"OOOPS! Did I do that?! Hahahahaha!"

Mako quickly ran back to where Rezetta was and scoped her up again on her back.
Ryuko, Mako, and Mikoto followed Mai and the others on the guide tour.
Everything they saw was amazing and different.
If they were to ever return home, Mako vowed, she was going to write a fan fiction based on this.
Cat goddess Mikoto was quite familiar with the technology back at her home world, Earl.
But she didn't think she would actually be in outer space.
Her golden eyes beamed with amusement over the many devices that were displayed. Ryuko, who was on edge earlier, was starting to lighten up a little thanks to this nice guide tour. She hadn't felt this much at peace since the last time she was with the Mankanshoku family at breakfast and dinner.

However, the peace was rudely interrupted when the shouts of protestors were loudly heard.

"ALL HAIL ARIKA-SAMA! ALL HAIL ARIKA-SAMA!!!"

"DOWN WITH YURI! YAOI IS MORE POPLUAR!!!"

"GOD WILL DESCEND UPON THE HEAVENS AND PUNISH THE SINNERS!!"

These pig-headed idiots were ranting, expressing hatred, arrogance, and prejudice.
"Look, Ryuko-chan," Mako pointed, "Protestors...I seen them on the news back at home. Why are they here for, though?"
"Whatever the reason, they're fucking irritating me."
"Just ignore me, Ryuko." Senketsu said.

The shouting and protesting slowly started to get to Matoi, Senketsu's advice to ignore it.
The fact that these people actually believed Arika Yumemiya to be their entity from a higher existence made everyone's stomach churn. If only they knew what kind of creature that pint sized terror was.
They wouldn't be worshipping her for very long.

The protesting got even louder as both the famous and less-known protestors continued their tirade, boasting and fussing.

"WE ARE OTAKU! WE ARE STRONG! WE CAN TELL FROM RIGHT OR WRONG! WE ARE OTAKU! WE HAVE POWER! WE WILL STAY HERE SHOUTING ON THE HOUR! WE ARE OTAKU, ARIKA'S-"

That was it. Ryuko wasn't going to use her scissor blade on these bigots, but she was going to set them straight quick and easy.
With a deep breathe, Ryuko shot a death glare at crowd of protestors and roared,

"URUSAI DAIYO!!!"

Ryuko's enraged roar was ferocious and booming. So ferocious and booming that it struck fear to the weakest of protesters. They instantly shut up, biding their time for Mai's group to leave their sight.

"Thank you," Ryuko said as she continued walking with the others.

As soon as Mai's group continued walking away, out of earshot. The protestors continued their usual chorus of shouting.
The three characters were pretty much silent until they reached the hospital.

"Finally..." Ryuko sighed with relief.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:06 am

Midori relaxed as Dita began giving them the tour, regardless of Arika's intentions everyone could use a rest, drink and medical attention

"So Dita, I guess C.E.O. Arika has declared Act One of her master plan over with then, or something along those lines?" Midori asked as she kept pace with Mai and the others only to see a GOD HATES FAGS & JEWS sign "So much for Paradise," she sighed

---

Shirley looked around and smiled “Hey Dita, if you have everything we could need…do you have a Motorcycle racing course?” she asked thinking about her old hobby with some passion, if she had some free time she would love to spend it trying to break all her old speed records, perhaps she could even work on Lucchini and her striker units with all this futuristicy tech.

Suddenly a woman with breasts that put Shirley’s to shame in volume walked past “speaking of Lucchini,” Shirley thought to herself “the women in this place are in for a surprise when she sees funbags of that magnitude”

---

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"You need to visit more space stations," chimed in Hikari, giving Alexis a smart ass look. "You are right about one thing, this joint isn't hostile. On the contrary, I can sense millions without darkness in their hearts. Huge difference from the goons that attacked us before."

Alexis stared the man up and down, he honestly appeared like the second in command of this whole crazy Antgirl hunt, but she knew nothing about him "Sooo, Hikari...you can sense hearts, wear a mask and honestly I just have to ask...where and when are you from exactly?" She asked, rolling mental perception checks as she looked him over and over and over again.

HEY KOALA CARPET LICKER, WHY NOT GIVE MY CROCODILE A TASTE?!" Alexis turned to see a man flipping her off holding a sign that read "DYKES DESERVE DIE!” Alexis returned  with a quick BITCH, DON’T EVEN GO THERE! stare as her hair stood on end, twisted energy coiling around her as she cracked her knuckles and just stared at him startling the protester scaring him behind his compatriots as they moved along, Alexis calming smiled at Hikari, “So…now that they are gone…Tell me everything”

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 am

The four of them wearily followed the others, fatigue setting in as they moved and were only relieved to hear the word "Hospital". That calm didn't last very long though.

"What are those people doing?" Saki asked of the protesters curiously.

"Fuck if I know, but they're hurting my ears." Midori chimed roughly.

Kanako shrunk behind Lucchini as they passed the crowd.

"Oh no no, oh NO! They'll kill us for being lesbians! But still, even Mariya would hate them. Oh Dear Mother in Heaven, watch over your precious Kanako with the aid of this strapping soldier!"

At that she gripped Lucchini as though she were a shield. Francesca for her part didn't know a few of the slurs, but understood exactly what it was they were chanting for. Her brow twitched and Ombra's fangs were beared.

"SHUT UP!!!"

Fire engulfed the crowds, roasting them alive. She only snapped out of it when the scent of burning flesh tore through her nose and screams reached her ears.

"AAHHHH!"

Kanako squeezed harder, and Saki and Midori stared in silent fear. Lucchini froze for a moment. More people were dead because of her, but all she saw of the bodies was the Shadow Mikoto letting go of Shirley, a red dot in her skull. She raised a hand slowly to cover her mouth in shame, sweat dripping down her temples and body shaking with each step forward. She had never killed a person, yet now she couldn't stop thinking about the new reality.

"I'm a bad person. I'm a bad person. I'm a bad person. IM A BAD PERSON!"

"Lucchini!"

Saki's voiced boomed into her eardrums. Lifting the girl with her Cantus, Saki brung her closer and let her be carried with the last of her strength. Lucchini's eyes were fixed in indescribable emotions and she didn't say a word.

"Oh God, oh God."

Kanako crossed herself without a second thought. Midori watched her do it and sighed.

"We're gonna need a lot of whatever you believe in to fix that kid again."

At seeing the figure of Lae, Saki and the others stopped with the group. She levitated Lucchini forward and gently laid her down.

"Her mind is the worst. Please help her."

'Why are you letting the weak live? Kill them! Kill her now! Snap her neck like you would a Monster Rat-'

'GET THE FUCK OUT!'

Saki fought back the Voice with a shout in her mind, shaking her physical body and flooding it with a sickened pain.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:47 pm

Kyoko stares at the religious preachers. If she wasn't so exhausted, she would tell those idiots off for implying that sort of idiocy. Her father always spoke with strange idea, but he always meant well. These people clearly don't and it's unfortunate she cannot put them in their place at this time.

She catches an apple in midair that someone planned to discard and litter with. She bites out of it and she shouts at the person. "Hey, punk!"

The man turns around and stares at her in a confused fashion.

"I know you don't like apples, but this one is truly tasty! Don't waste food or I will kill you!"

Upon hearing Kyoko's threat, he rolls his eyes and walks away.

----

"This is no paradise, but it'll have to do." Nao remarks in a bitter tone. She glances at Kyoko and smiles somewhat. That girl's fiery temper just has some sort of appeal to it she can't name.

The people of this place were given the personalities of an earthling. They certainly aren't showing the better side of humanity though. Heh. Humans aren't that great, but they don't have to be portrayed in this awful fashion all the time, do they?

Arika really has sick taste. As far as Nao is concerned, these people had to have been conjured up by Arika herself. The entire location has to be a fabrication and Nao won't buy that any of this is real. Arika doesn't value the lives of anyone even if she created them. That creature cannot be kept alive.

A man just a few years older than her approaches her.

"Hey, miss. Do you want to---"

"No. Go away." Nao retorts before the man can finish. This society is disgusting.

----

Akihisa follows closely behind Nao and says barely anything, but he isn't really thinking. On the contrary, he is glancing about looking for a good place to eat. His stomach is growling by now and though he's exhausted he isn't injured like everyone else he's with.

Everything around him seems to give off the feeling of the modern-day United States that he learned about in World History. He doesn't study, but he does know that the United States has a bad reputation in some areas of the world. This Arika person must really enjoy seeing the darker side of human nature. People aren't all bad, so there's no reason to have them focus on things that don't matter. The only thing that matters in life is having fun and being able to eat. He's truly hungry and equally exhausted. He hasn't slept well in ages.

----

"This is awful. How can a city like this be happy with their views?" Aki asks as she glances around at everyone in the crowd holding up signs.

She is close behind Akihisa making sure that he stays safe. He reminds her of someone she knows, though not quite as loud. It is unfortunate that someone like him was dragged into this mess.

The information from earlier seems a bit strange. Nothing from New Domino City should be possible to have here, but it is because Arika is misusing her power. This cannot be forgiven.

"Let's just focus on getting to the hospital, everyone."

----

As the loud cheering dies down and everyone gets to the hospital, Aki, Kyoko, Nao, and Akihisa all sigh at the same time.

----

"I'm glad that we don't have to listen to loud, obnoxious cheering anymore. I was getting a headache." Nao explains as she holds her head.

----

"Me too. What is wrong with these people?" Kyoko asks.

----

"I want to know the same, but let's relax and focus on healing for the time being. We don't know how long we have to enjoy the peace, so let's make the most of it." Aki points out.

----

"I am hungry, but I think I would like to sleep too. Choices, choices...I can't possibly pick between eating and sleeping right now." Akihisa cups his chin in thought.

Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:22 am

Laekna leaned against the outside of the hospital with her arms folded and a scowl. She had been informed by a particularly rude Talfyr that her presence would be required at the hospital. The short, chrome-haired man had not, however, mentioned what time her presence would be required; thus she had arrived only to find that no, there wasn’t some sort of emergency and that no, the staff didn’t know why she’d been summoned.

What a waste of time. She thought irritably, eyes the color of uncut Mawsitsit narrowing dangerously over her apparently needless summoning.

Lae's Eyes:

She had been living here for a few weeks now, and after no small amount of initial confusion—and a fair few times getting lost—she felt as though she knew her way around the place. Mostly. At the very least, she knew the area that resembled her home well.

And that was a topic she had been musing over for quite some time. From what she had gathered talking to various locals, the entire place had been created by some sort of girl-entity-thing named Arika. For what purpose, she couldn’t begin to guess…but she was not best pleased about being forcibly removed from her wife and children.

She closed her eyes and ran a hand through her golden hair with a sigh. She’d brainstormed the topic of her arrival more times than she could count over the last few weeks, and was no closer to figuring it out than she had been when she had arrived. Sure, the Flow was generally considered to have created the world she’d grown up on—that was one thing the creation myths all agreed on, at least. Likewise, she knew from her studies of magic—and lengthy discussions with certain Elves— that the Flow was, indeed, a remarkably powerful source that defied any real definition…but was it powerful enough to do this?

She couldn’t say. And that irritated her more than she cared to admit.

A low rumbling pulled her out of her musings. There, in the distance, a very familiar looking black mountain seemed to be settling into place. And, more immediately in her vicinity, a decently sized group of…interesting people was approaching her. With that nosy reporter in the lead, waving like an idiot.

Lae ignored the irksome woman, choosing instead to begin a diagnostic assessment of the clearly injured group. She reached out hopefully with her magic to see if maybe.....

Yes. Her wife was with the group; unconscious and injured, but nothing she couldn’t recover from. She let out a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding.

She scanned the group with a practiced eye as they neared, kicking off the wall to greet them.

“Everyone please come inside the hospital,” she said without preamble. “Lay the unconscious on beds—if they’re not in immediate danger of dying, I’ll deal with them last—and sort out who is in the most dire need of healing. Please be ready to report your own injuries when I come to you...and don't even think about leaving any out; I cannot truly help you if you lie about the extent of your injuries.”

She led them inside, helping those who needed it as they situated themselves in the main medical bay.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:45 am

Alexis wrote:Alexis stared the man up and down, he honestly appeared like the second in command of this whole crazy Antgirl hunt, but she knew nothing about him "Sooo, Hikari...you can sense hearts, wear a mask and honestly I just have to ask...where and when are you from exactly?" She asked, rolling mental perception checks as she looked him over and over and over again.

HEY KOALA CARPET LICKER, WHY NOT GIVE MY CROCODILE A TASTE?!" Alexis turned to see a man flipping her off holding a sign that read "DYKES DESERVE DIE!” Alexis returned  with a quick BITCH, DON’T EVEN GO THERE! stare as her hair stood on end, twisted energy coiling around her as she cracked her knuckles and just stared at him startling the protester scaring him behind his compatriots as they moved along, Alexis calming smiled at Hikari, “So…now that they are gone…
Tell me everything”

BGM: Mai-HiME Original Soundtrack - Fuka Gakuen Seikatsu

Hikari shot back with a look of amusement, with a pinch of smugness. Alexis's curiosity was a sign that his allies were willing to learn more about each other. This pleased him a lot, even he wanted to know what lay beneath the surface of Alexis and everyone else. He optimistically convinced himself that they were stronger beyond what they displayed. Though, the Shadow HiME weren't the best example to make his optimism plush. At least, without Mai and Kagutsuchi to consider.
He kept silent, with Xan drapped over his shoulders like a feather boa, for the entirety of the short travel. Hikari, as well as Anna, Oscar and Mai were in awe of this top level. The vast landscapes and cities of this elaborate space station couldn't compare to the very spot where Hikari could possibly end up several times, should things go wrong. This was the kind of danger and excitement he lived for; even if the situation is more dangerous than he would admit.

Once they followed Dita to the grand hospital, Hikari looked back at the structure with the giant television tron attached on top. He narrowed his eyes and thought to himself, "no matter where I go, reality TV ends up tagging along like a love interest."

Once inside, he walked beside Alexis and finally spoke up, "To answer your question, who I am is irrelevant. We cannot speak of ourselves like car salesmen, Alexis," he spoke with a calming voice, "there are too many bullshitters in the universe-Multiverse. You want to know about me, Alexis? You watch me and decide for yourself."

Before he left, he added, "As a freebie...people of the Silver Millennium feel everything. I cannot elaborate, unfortunately. But, I'm hoping to find answers as we walk the path Arika
laid out for Mai. I owe myself that much."

PINCH!

"By the way...great ass. Third to Johanna and Rezetta."

----

Lækna wrote:A low rumbling pulled her out of her musings. There, in the distance, a very familiar looking black mountain seemed to be settling into place. And, more immediately in her vicinity, a decently sized group of…interesting people was approaching her. With that nosy reporter in the lead, waving like an idiot.

Lae ignored the irksome woman, choosing instead to begin a diagnostic assessment of the clearly injured group. She reached out hopefully with her magic to see if maybe.....

Yes. Her wife was with the group; unconscious and injured, but nothing she couldn’t recover from. She let out a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding.

“Everyone please come inside the hospital,” she said without preamble. “Lay the unconscious on beds—if they’re not in immediate danger of dying, I’ll deal with them last—and sort out who is in the most dire need of healing. Please be ready to report your own injuries when I come to you...and don't even think about leaving any out; I cannot truly help you if you lie about the extent of your injuries.”

She led them inside, helping those who needed it as they situated themselves in the main medical bay.

"Cameras!" Dita called out, as the cameraman focused on Lae, getting a million dollar close up of the magical healer.

"This is Dita Mirkov of the Starship Channel! I'm here with Dr. Roanoke, the Talfyr-Human hybrid woman at Pioneer II's Medical Facility! Where she is about to heal the group of strangers that Chairwoman Arika personally invited herself to liberate the galaxy of the unknown evil-ISN'T THAT EXCITING!?"

Dita sasses her hips as she inches towards Laekna, "Dr. Roanoke, you seem to have an eye for one of the patients~ Woman's intuition."

Dita's sharp wit causes Hikari to cackle, as well as Oscar who found herself an odd looking table to lay on.

"Mademoiselle Dita is good, isn't she?" joked the Frenchwoman.

"Media people have come a long way since your time, Lady Oscar," replied Hikari before laying his hand on Dita's shoulder. "Give it a rest, Miss Mirkov. Put us on Star Fox News after we're healed. Have I got a lot to share with you!"

Dita nodded and signaled the cameraman to shut down. "Is that a promise, Mr. Tsunami?"

"I'll deliver it...personally."

"Smooth."

"Really?"

The cameraman whistled as Dita blushed redder than she did earlier, "direct, aren't you?"

"This is just the beginning, Miss Mirkov. Can I call you "Dita"?

Hikari tried to have his eyes glitter like Oscar, but it wasn't working...or was it? While Dita fell into them deeply, Oscar had trouble controlling her laughter.

Mai abruptly rushed in to push Dita away from the group, glaring at the man with fury, "I'll have Kagutsuchi eat you in your sleep..."

The man laughed and focused his attention on the supposed Doctor, "I apologize for that. After what we've been through, I don't have the strength for an interview."

"You will and MORE after you're healed, you stupid Legolas-eared jerk!" yelled Mai, blowing a raspberry in the process.

Hikari carefully examined the medical person, who was a bit smaller than him. "You know, I didn't need Dita to announce who you were," spoke Hikari in a respectful tone as he gently placed Xan's large body onto a large empty table; her ankles dangling off of it. "Your wife spoke of you during one of our short moments of peace away from combat. She'll be happy to know you're here."

The man have a pat on Xan's head before walking over to the others, "you did good, buddy. Hurry up from your nap so we can grab a drink or twelve hundred."

---

With her arms crossed in anger, Mai spots Hikari approaching her. Oscar is right beside her, along with Natsuki and Shizuru. She lets go of her frustration and asks, "SO, what did you learn about the doctor? Not exactly a people person by the looks of that scowl."

Hikari shook his head, "I've seen more intimidating scowls on Ronda Rousey. I think we'll know more about this woman once Xan awakens. The first thing she can do is explain why her wife smells like blueberry."

"And vanilla," added Oscar, poking her nose, "you get accustomed to fragrances at Versailles."

Mai looked over to see Lækna working on the others, including Xan. The magic aura felt so strong to the HiME. It rivaled-no, surpassed even the cleansing of Kaltus. Mai was greatly impressed and relieved to know they had another healer among them. "If Dr. Roanoke is Xan's wife, will that make her role stationary or will she allowed to join us? I know you, Arika, you wouldn't dare make things easy for us. Ugh, please God, please tell me I'm wrong. We need healers if we're to survive any threat greater than my dead friends."

---

---

"Allow me to assist you, Lae." spoke a beautiful and calming voice that came out of nowhere. The woman who appeared was a glamorous beauty, with a sharp face. "New arrivals, it is a pleasure having you all with us. What we need right now is for those with minor injuries on the left side of the room. Lae will treat all fatigued there. The ones with serious injury, please enter the emergency sphere now. This place has been built under the foundation of high level magical properties. You'll feel pristine in no time. Once again, make this process stress-free for Lae. We both have scoffed enough at the constant need of help," joked the assistant woman.

Dita poked her head through the main entrance, signaling that her camera crew had taken off. "Find me when you're done, Miss Tokiha!"

The carrot top HiME waved at Dita, "Arigatou, Dita-san! Will do!"

As everyone prepared to move into proper order, adjusting chairs and tables in the process, Mai got up from her seat to meet with the doctors in charge. In the background, Anna could be seen chewing on Elsa's arm.

Mai approached both Lae and her assistant, both her violent eyes filled with gratitude and sadness. "Can I tell you both something? All of this...is so sudden for me and my friends. Maybe even for you. It's scary to be in the dark about anything, and quite frankly, being here is just as scary as all the worlds we've visited. However, knowing you're willing to help us...it eases my suspicion and worry. Thank you, Miss Lae-" giving her a respectful Japanese bow, "-and...I'm sorry, I didn't
catch your name."

"Ease your soul, Mai Tokiha. You're safe. Nobody would be ignorant enough to attack our facilities.
We are healers, yet not doormats. No one can wipe their boots on us. My name is Dr. Medusa."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:57 pm

Laekna watched Hikari lay her wife on a nearby table with a critical eye, noting that his joking did nothing to hide his respect.

"I'm not even going to ask what mess she's gotten herself into this time..." She trailed off when a new woman with strange hair approached.

Lae’s lips quirked up at the newcomers little joke, nodding her acquiescence to the woman’s offer to help. Spirits knew she’d complained about her old unit’s tendency to find itself in desperate need of Healing enough times to appreciate the joke, and this group was in bad enough shape that she’d be a fool to turn away skilled help.

She moved through the group; calming those who needed it, and healing them swiftly with the ease of one who has spent a lifetime studying the art. She gave those with magic of their own a green crystal—charged with her healing magic—and instructed them on how to use their innate magic to activate the healing within. Those without their own magic—or who were unconscious—she simply healed as they were; making notes on how she might be able to charge a crystal for the magicless ones to use in the future.

Their lack of magic would make it difficult to activate a charged crystal, but she always did enjoy a challenge.

“You and I will need to talk later,” Laekna told Gabby in a no-nonsense voice. “I’m the last person to try and tell you not to fight while pregnant, but I still need to discuss it with you.”

Healing:
Lae's Healing is NOTHING like Kal's pathetic attempts. Her magic takes a gentle green form, and is at once soothing and cool. Basically, her Healing magic feels kinda nice.
Lae's magic is just innately soothing. If you're overheated, it will feel cool. If you're freezing, it will feel warm.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:03 pm

"I'm not even going to ask what mess she's gotten herself into this time..." She trailed off when a new woman with strange hair approached.

Hikari looked back at the stern woman and replied, "I assume she's been through worse. She'll be fine."

Focusing back on Mai, who curiously gazes at the crystal given to her. "May our HiME power summon the healing power within this crystal."

Hikari accepted his green crystal and channeled his energy. A remarkable glow surrounded them both, which felt warm and soothing.

Mai took a quick peek over and asked, "I thought you had plenty of fight left, pervert."

"Funny. I could barely move once we had to fight your dead octopus haired friend. What good is the Moonlight Blade if the wielder is taking it easy."

"...right. I'm sorry, I'm just-"

"Miss Tokiha. You don't have to cover up your feelings with that forced smile of yours."

"You're right...I've been doing it for many years now. Long after I promised myself that I wouldn't. Hikari, why do people go back to square one?"

"The term "Square one" is an idiom the ignorant feed to more ignorant. There is no "square one," because moments like killing your friends...moments like Midnight's fall... they make us feel sad. We become stronger from here."

Mai had a hard time digesting the idea of becoming stronger during her intense state of confusion. "Tch. Whatever. What's so great about sad, anyway?"

"It's happy, for deep people," Hikari replied.

The strange emerald crystals dimmed their glowing warm lights, which took Mai by surprised. "Whoa! Guess we're done...let me try something..."

Mai closed her eyes and channeled her Element to appear before her. Not only were the Element in excellent form, Mai's nagging internal injuries were gone. Hikari noticed that her clothes had return to mint condition, as did his magical wardrobe. Why, even Princess Anna had returned to normal. She was bouncing around the room with exaggerated joy.

"ELSA! ELSA! ELSA! This green whatchamathingit actually works!-" hobbling over to Lae, "not that we doubted you or anything-I LOVE YOUR HAIR! WHO DOES IT?!"

Anna then slid across the spotless hospital floor (on her knees) to meet her sister, "Elsa, we've GOT to learn how to use healing magic-OH FFFFFF"

Everyone stared at Anna, not expecting, but secretly hoping a cuss word would escape her mouth. You know, make her seem more human. Medusa pressed her index finger against her lips and altered Anna's speech for a second.

CENSORED
"-FFFFFFFFUDGE!"
CENSORED

"Only she didn't say "fudge". She said THE word. The big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word." Hikari playfully slipped in.

"-WE FORGOT ABOUT CRAGGY PANTS SUMMIE!"

Medusa's right yellow eye gleamed and walked away with a near silent giggle. Which sounded alluring, given her deep, sophisticated womanly tone, which Mai picked up on.

"I'll take care of the last one, Dr. Roanoke," Medusa informed.

"Natsuki, Midori-chan, Nao-chan, everyone" Mai called over, "When you're all healed, we will proceed outside. Miss Dita wants to see all of us."

---

Just a few feet away, Doctor Medusa finished healing Oscar through gentle means. Oscar couldn't believe how painless this process was. Back home, soldiers had to drink quite a lot to withstand recovery. Even then, happy fruit juice is no match for the marvelous taste of amputation.

"A-amazing!" said Oscar with much appreciation in her rare feminine tone.

Doctor Medusa cracked a smile and proceeded to remove the no longer necessary bandage from the sparkling Frenchwoman's long ankle. "The pleasure is all mine. You should be able to walk, and run, normally again.

Oscar couldn't contain her curiosity, "is there any possibility of learning how to..." she stopped before chuckling, "my apologies, it's too much to ask."

Doctor Medusa shrugged, "Anyone eager to learn deserves a little of my time, Brigadier Jarjayes. You already saw that a great deal has improved since your time. Granted, there is madness working against you. And The President of our swell paradise must admire you to put you through such...harsh...trials. But with the power of healing, you can withstand any great undertaking."

The Frenchwoman nodded before picking herself up off the cold table. As her soles of her boots planted against the ground, she felt light and pristine again. Medusa was pleased to see this tall woman smiling away. Oscar took a graceful bow for Medusa, expressing a soldier's utmost gratitude.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:15 pm

Natsuki and the rest of her group made it to the hospital took a look around at the new surroundings.    A woman with short, gold hair was instructing them so that they could look at their injuries. Natsuki could barely talk and she was on the verge of collapsing to the ground, the walk there took almost all of her energy out of her.

"So, where should Natsuki go so that she can get looked at? She is a special case it seems?" Gabrielle asked as she listened in on what Lae was saying. She noticed that Lae had given some of the others a green crystal that contained healing magic. "Do you think you can stand for a second, Johanna?"

"Yeah, yeah. I can manage, it's just an injured knee." Johanna said as she waved at her. Gabrielle placed Johanna on the ground gently so that she was balancing on one foot and leaning against a table.

Another nurse approached them and introduced herself as Dr. Medusa. Natuski opened her eyes wider to take a look at the woman who now stood before them. She looked harmless and Natsuki was just concerned about getting to a room where she could be treated. She hated not talking, it was the worst for her.

"Oooh! Dr. Medusa. Could you please take a look at my friends if you're not too busy?" Gabrielle asked as she gazed with her blue eyes. Not a second later Lae had caught her attention.

Gabrielle's face turned red, how did this person know that she was pregnant? Only Mai knew about it. She placed a hand over her stomach subconsciously and put her other hand to her mouth to silence her voice. "How did you know about that…………Lae? That's what your name is right? Are you…..psychic? A witch! you're a witch right?" Gabrielle was going crazy with possibilities. It was probably best that she should just keep her mouth shut or she might not help her friends. "Sorry….I get a little too excited." Gabrielle apologized.

Shane noticed Dr. Medusa at the corner of her eye and smirked to herself. After she got a good amount of staring in, Shane began to walk outside to light a cigarette. She lit the nicotine stick and placed it in her mouth and took a big puff of cancer and blew it out.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:04 pm

Mako brought the still comatose Rezetta to Lae and Medusa. Her injuries were indeed the worst, considering she had been thrown towards a plant tower and caught up in Shadow Shiho's death beam.

Rezetta's whole mature, curvy body was scared and burned. Most of what was left of her jumpsuit was badly torn. It's a good thing Mako used her jacket to cover her up, otherwise, her chest would've been in plain view. The shorter girl gently placed the demigod on one of the strecthes that appeared.

"Lae-Sensei," Mako informed, "Please heal Rezetta-san when you have the time. We've tried everything to wake her up. Even trying to heal her is a no-go for us."

Mako stepped away and allowed the doctors to do their work.

Ryuko and Mikoto sat down, waiting for their turn to get treated. Their physical state was nowhere near as severe as most of their comrades.
Just minor cuts and bruises, nothing too eye opening.
If anything, Ryuko was emotionally exhausted, still feeling somewhat uneasy about a perfect futuristic place being the place for respite and hospitality.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:20 pm

Elsa sent a short burst of power into the crystal she’d been given, murmuring quietly as the green magic enveloped her. It felt like a warm glass of hot chocolate in the dead of winter; a gentle, soothing warmth that put her frazzled nerves at ease.

Toldja she’s good. Summy rumbled into her head.

How do I explain what happened…

She probably already knows, Iceling. They’ve been married for longer than you’ve been alive.

Elsa started at that, focusing again on the golden-haired woman moving efficiently through the group. She certainly didn’t look all that old.

Summanus laughed unhelpfully over his Bonded’s confusion.

“Soo…” Kaltus drawled as Lae neared him, trying his best to ignore the psionic conversation between a dragon too tired to raise his shields and a queen who didn’t know how. “Any chance you’d be willing to take a student?”

Lae side-eyed him for a moment, taking in the staff he held.

“I take it you’re the reason they’re not dead?” She handed a crystal to a woman with crimson eyes.

“I tried?” Kaltus explained, still clearly exhausted. “But…aahh…I’m not all that great at it. My training as a Healer only recently starte—“

“I can tell when people lie, you know.” Lae interrupted him. “Your heart rate picks up and the levels of stress-related hormones increases.”

Kal’s jaw dropped. Busted.

“I take it you never thought training in Healing was necessary before all….this.” Lae inquired, finding the situation humorous in spite of herself. “You probably favored your offensive training over your support-training…or skimped out on training altogether.”

Kaltus hadn’t thought it possible, but his jaw somehow managed to drop further. She was good.

“I have four children of my own.” Lae explained with a gentle smile. “One of whom has been downright recalcitrant about her lessons. I know the signs.” She shifted through her bag, pulling out a charged crystal that was more white than green.

“If you’re serious, though,” she continued, handing him he crystal. “Then I’d be happy to take you on. The magic in this crystal should recharge your stores and heal what few injuries you do have. Figure out how to access it on your own. Your training starts now.”

Aww man! She’s just like my mother! Kaltus whined to himself.

Shizuru eyed the green palm-sized crystal that had been handed to her; the instruction had included “use your magic to access it” and not much else. Shrugging, she went through the motions of summoning her Robe—without actually summoning it—and was rewarded by a cool green aura enveloping her.

She had expected it to feel nice, having watched everyone’s reactions to this strange magic, but the sheer calmness of it still caught her off-guard.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"Natsuki, Midori-chan, Nao-chan, everyone" Mai called over, "When you're all healed, we will proceed outside. Miss Dita wants to see all of us."

As Medusa walked over to Midori, she smiled and declined “Nah, I’ll be fine after I get a shower and a full nights rest” she said with a smile walking off towards the corner of the room.

As she sat there Midori looked down at where Shadow Akane had broken her ribs and felt her gut, noticing that her wounds had already stopped hurting, she sighed, how long would she be able to keep it from them all at this point, as memories of her past started to pull her from the present, as Mai called her she pulled her attention back to the present, “Sure Mai” She said with her telltale smile putting an arm over her shoulder “I’m ready when you are Mai-Chan” she grinned and looked over at Saber

“You gonna be okay Saber?” she asked her Servant, worried after that long battle, Saber just smiled and responded with a simple and short “Yes Midori-Sama, With both Avalon and your Prana I have been at full health for some time now” Midori smiled, Saber was honestly becoming a soft spot for her...kind of like a little sister or maybe big sister, depending on who was older.

----

Alexis sat there as Medusa examined her for a second, only for Medusa to stop and examine her again the same way. “There a problem Doc?” Alexis asked her, Medusa looked her in the eyes with a bit of concern, whether it was feigned to soften the blow or genuine Alexis had no idea, but Medusa looked her in the eye and delivered her prognosis “Alexis was it?” she asked

“Yeah, that’s me” Alexis said with a slightly worried smile “Alexis, you’re dying” Medusa explained “Your magical circuits are expanding at an unprecedented rate, a little growth is healthy, but yours are growing way to fast and should in all honesty have stopped when you were eight or nine, you’ve probably got less than a decade to live before it ki-”

Alexis put a hand over Medusa’s mouth “I know” Alexis said with a serious and solemn look on her face “I’ve known for 3 years now, please just don’t tell the others…I don’t want anyone else knowing about it” Alexis wiped her face knowing full well that her body was going to slowly but surely become an unstable magical reactor and in the end would kill her terribly.

---

Shirley felt invigorated after being healed, she felt on top of the world, “Wow, I haven’t felt this good in a long time” she smiled stretching backwards, only to fall into a much more somber mood “I wish Trudy could be here though,” she said aloud thinking back to her wife back home,

~~~~~~~~
1 month before being sucked into Arika’s sick game
~~~~~~~~

Shirley sat at the table hungover with a mug of black coffee in her hands, she had been celebrating a new engine development with Ursula Hartmann the night before, with that witches should be able to break speeds never before imagined, even by her, but this morning she had woken up to the sounds of Trudy vomiting into the toilet bowl, walking to the door she knocked

“Hey Trudy, what are you doing in there?” from inside came her wives’ strict Karlslandic accented voice in an angry tone “I’m writing out the complete history of the 19th Century, what do you think I’m doing?” she growled angrily, Shirley let her have her space until suddenly she heard a scream Shirley sprinted to the bathroom and kicked open the door to find Trudy on the toilet with a small plastic stick in her hand “Shirley…I’m…I’m…” Shirley didn’t need her to finish, magic in its own weird way had granted the two of them something Shirley didn’t know how to deal with, Neuroi were one thing…this was another entirely.

“I’m going to be a…Da-, I mean Mom, I mean…” right then and there she fainted

~~~~~~~~

Shirley smiled thinking of the miracle granted to her, she wondered how Trudy was getting along right now, Mio was probably forcing her to stay grounded during the pregnancy which would not fit well with her, Shirley giggled at the thought of Trudy pouting, bringing a smile to her face and making the whole situation seem more worthwhile if she could eventually get back to her.

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:26 pm

All save for Lucchini brightened and came back to life as every wound of theirs cleared away. Midori began stretching to test the working condition of each limb, with Kanako doing her best to imitate, with more failures and trips to the floor than could be considered ok. Still shaking only slightly now at her mental breakdown before, Saki took deep breaths in an attempt to stay calm. Her eyes met Lucchini's, and unlike her the Witch was trembling violently, her eyes listlessly staring into space. Occasionally her teeth even chattered together. Reaching out a hand, Saki dared to touch her shoulder for a moment, but ultimately lowered it.

"It's ok Lucchini." She whispered.

The girl could only continue silently staring as Midori and Kanako watched, one shaking her head and the other crossing herself for the third time. Any happiness they felt in healing soon vanished watching their new friend in this state.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Alexis wrote:Alexis put a hand over Medusa’s mouth “I know” Alexis said with a serious and solemn look on her face “I’ve known for 3 years now, please just don’t tell the others…I don’t want anyone else knowing about it” Alexis wiped her face knowing full well that her body was going to slowly but surely become an unstable magical reactor and in the end would kill her terribly.

"Your secret is safe." Medusa informed, feeling a bit sorry for Alexis. "I know it's not perfect, but it's life. Life is messy sometimes.

Gabrielle wrote:
"Oooh! Dr. Medusa. Could you please take a look at my friends if you're not too busy?" Gabrielle asked as she gazed with her blue eyes. Not a second later Lae had caught her attention.

Medusa raised her right eyebrow and began examination of the group closest to her. Before walking away, she caught a strange whisper...

Gabrielle wrote:"How did you know about that…………Lae? That's what your name is right? Are you…..psychic? A witch! you're a witch right?"

The Doctor chuckled in amusement, "no wonder she seemed so apprehensive."

Medusa then accidentally bumps into Anna, who was trying to skip over to Oscar. "Careful, child."

Rubbing her nose, Anna looked up to lock eyes with the second doctor. "MY GOSH! ONE MORE LOVELIER THAN THE NEXT!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"ACK-Sorry! Just a nasty habit of-HEY!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE, STRANGER! WHO AM I!? o.o I mean-You! YOU!"

The jagged eyed doctor extended her hand, "my name is Doctor Medusa. Dr. Roanoke's esteemed colleague."

The Princess set up a certain image in her mind involving the two, "Ohhh~ That means you're both-"

"I love penis."

O________O

"Sausage?"

O______________O

"The behemoth cyclops?"

O_____________________________O

"The slithering snake?"

"Children are adorable."

---
Shane McCutcheon wrote:Shane noticed Dr. Medusa at the corner of her eye and smirked to herself. After she got a good amount of staring in, Shane began to walk outside to light a cigarette. She lit the nicotine stick and placed it in her mouth and took a big puff of cancer and blew it out.

No sooner did Shane realize there was a mic pressed against her cancer stick. "You don't seem like a people person, Miss McCutcheon!" shouted Dita as the cameraman did his best to get a nice close up of Shane's rugged face. "Let's cut to the chase here," the reporter continued, "are you merely an observer? Looking at you, I would say...lady killer."

The cameraman lets out a drawn out whistle of approval.

"Honey, LGBT is bigger than it ever was in the 21st Century. Save for a few bad apples from said era. SO! What's it like to be a regular human fighting for the good of the universe?! I know, right? PRES-SURRRRRRE! Haa haa!"

Ryuko and Mikoto sat down, waiting for their turn to get treated. Their physical state was nowhere near as severe as most of their comrades.

Just minor cuts and bruises, nothing too eye opening. If anything, Ryuko was emotionally exhausted, still feeling somewhat uneasy about a perfect futuristic place being the place for respite and hospitality.

Two pairs of white slippers got in the line of Ryuko and Mikoto's downward sight. "Up here, girls." alerted Doctor Medusa, hands still buried in her pockets. You two don't appear in need of the crystals, so remain seated."

Medusa's began chanting a spell, one of a language foreign to her odd patients. What difference did it make? The glowing purple aura covering their bodies neutralized all abnormalities. Rather than the gentle warmth of Lae's healing, Medusa's felt like extinguishing flame.

Medusa trailed her eyes over at the emotionally driven girl with the red streak, "Your friend...the extra terrestrial fabric, he should be one hundred percent in tact.
---

"How are you feeling, Anna?" questioned Mai, tapping Princess Anna on the shoulder.

"AHHHH!!!"

Mai jumps with freight!

"SOMETHING TOUCHED ME....and I liked it~"

Turning around, Anna saw that it was Mai herself. "Oh my goodness, I had NO idea that was your, Miss Mai! I'm SOOO better after using that piece of green ice. THANKS DOCTOR LAE! TREAT MY SISTER LIKE ONE OF THE GALS, OKAY?!"

Mai laughed, Anna's upbeat personality was just what she needed. "Your sister looks a lot better, too. This place is amazing, given that the staff is solely two."

"Miss Mai, magic is EVERYWHERE! In my Kalty sword, in your wrist rings ANNNNNND-"

Hikari found himself face to face with temptation herself. "Between us~" sang with confidence.

The man knew Mai would find this obscene, so he silently mouths "I'M. NOT. EVEN. TRYING."

"Yeah, right" internally scowled Mai.

Anna took in Hikari's scent and continued her sideshow, "Oh, you guysssss~ Have you ever been so PROUD of surviving your first adventure as I did."

Oscar leaned sideways over to Elsa, "excuse me Your Majesty, but would this be her second adventure? Her searching for you is technically the first."

Mai couldn't give the the Norwegian nut a worthy response, considering her first adventure involved a battle between Natsuki and Mikoto. Not to mention a Titanic-like experience of her own.

"Uh..." the HiME trailed on before waving it off. "I'm sure Hikari-kun has a better story to tell!"

Hikari's pointy ears wiggled with interest. "If you insist. For my first mission as a child, Setsuna-sama tossed me in the middle of a San Quentin State Prison riot. With the goal of eliminating all the inmates. Proud? More like amused at how weak I used to be in retrospect, despite a successful mission."

Mai had to interject by finger pointing, "you were a child when this happened?!"

Anna flailed her arms wildly, "I don't know what any of that means, but you two are so amazing!!!"

Mai then shakes her head, "I didn't even tell you-"

"You beat that final Shadow demon, I saw it! Who cares where you started from, Miss Mai. Or you, Mister Hikari."

"The credit all goes to Mai. If it weren't for her, we'd all be at a Game Over screen without continues. You and Natsuki's group did nicely yourselves. There was a ton of negative and astral energy coming from that battle."

"Yeah," Mai told Hikari and Anna, "it was bone-chilling knowing how personal it got."

Anna then flashed unwanted painful memories in her mind onvolving the last battle. It stopped when she felt Mai's quick gentle embrace. It was warmer than the summer sun.

"Anna, there's no bigger love than family. I should know."

Anna covered her mouth in shock of the implication, "You mean..."

"For me it's too late. Not for you."

"I understand. Not too worried here! Elsa is picking up a lot from Summie and Xan, I know she'll become more than she ever imagined. She's my sister, and nobody is better than her."

Hikari raised his finger up, "Ah, that reminds me. Make sure she builds up her strength level. Good ice magic, but she's as frail as tissue paper." [referencing their first encounter]

Mai nodded. "Yes, I agree. We'll all need to be surpass the Shadow HiME in power. I'm certain that's what Arika expects of us."

"I almost forgot! You guys mentioned the difference between Elemental magic and magic infused Elemental magic. What's that about?" questioned Anna.

"See...how should I explain it..." pondered Mai, "My abilities center around fire, however, there's a difference between summoning normal fire and summoning enhanced fire that can hurt anything beyond the physical. Normal fire wouldn't touch an Orphan, a creature your sister encountered during her travels with Natsuki. However, am I told by Natsuki that she fought the Orphans with physical bodies. It wouldn't work on the astral ones, but with magic infused ice magic-"

"She could obliterate spirits, alien lifeforms...anything that goes against logic set on Earth," finished Hikari. "This is how fire wielders, like my partner Shin, was able to damage vengeful spirits with his Flame Manip.

"How is this achieved?" curiously asked Arendelle's princess.

Mai looked to Hikari, hoping he would have an answer.

"...ask me again if this is indeed Arika's idea of a rest stop."

Mai's violet eyes narrow fiercely, "I'm prepared to take responsibility if it's not."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Both Ryuko and Mikoto felt the nearly stinging sensation of Dr. Medusa's healing power. After a few seconds, most of their cuts, bruises, and scratches disappeared within in instant.

Mikoto looked at Medusa with squinty eyes for a second.
Then, she smiled with gratitude.
"Thanks a bunch, snake lady! Do you have any food around here?"
-------------
The other girl stared at the doctor who tended to her wounds.
This woman already knew about her sailor fuku sentiment?

"Ryuko-chan," Mako whispered towards her friend, "don't be rude. Say 'thank you' to Medusa-sensei."

"T-thanks." Ryuko managed, "And this is Senketsu, by the way. How did you know about him, though?"
"That' what I would like to know." Senketsu agreed, quite surprised with the woman's early knowledge of his existence.

Mako noticed the green crystal being passed on and held it for a moment.
"Wow, what's this going to do?"

Suddenly, a green light flashed at her and the teenage genki girl felt the awesome healing powers doing work on her physical shape. Her exhaustion had faded, and her minor injuries were also mended.

"Ah, that tickled!" Mako giggled, giving back the stone to whoever was the owner.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next