Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Presents:

Act I: Zero Hour
---

Continuing from the last Roleplay thread:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t2152-mai-x-project-act-i-zero-hour-part-2-complete#148373

---

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 3 [Complete]

Post by WolvenBane08 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:05 pm

>:3:
((*has her wicked way with the shiny new thread*))
Anna wrote:The freckled face Princess was in utter shock over Xan losing her composure! This was the same Xan who didn't take anything seriously and flirted with Elsa, right? It didn't seem like it anymore; the towering amazon had been pushed too far by the monstrous, yet slender shadow girl.

"Miss Xan! You're different when you're angry...IKKE GLEM Å TISSE PÅ BITCH!" shouted Anna with great enthusiasm.

Sliding her way to Elsa, elbowing her in the gut gently, "yellow snow, sis~ Worthy going away present for our foe~"

As Anna's cocky act continued, she suddenly hears the clicks of Duran's strange weaponry.

Natsuki Kuga wrote:"DURANNNN....FIRE NOW!!" Natsuki yelled as a few blasts from Duran's canon shot out towards Xan and Shizuru. Natsuki closed her eyes, in hopes that it wouldn't hit her new friend.

Anna had seen Duran attack several times before, so this made her jump with nervous excitement.

"WAIT SHINY CLANG DOGGIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" shrieked the Princess before taking cover with Elsa.
“Anna!” Elsa scolded when she heard her sister cursing. Xan’s cursing could be excused, mostly, since she was a soldier first and foremost…but Anna? No excuse.

However, the lecture could wait. Right now she needed to focus on keeping the purple beast frozen and out of the fight. Gauging the thickness of the ice now surrounding Kiyohime, the Queen guessed that she could take a moment to erect some additional protections for her and her sister. Though she’d need to be quick about it.

Elsa took in a deep breath, before immediately severing the flow of magic coating Kiyohime in ice. She then moved her arms in wide sweeps, each one erecting a shoulder-height wall of ice several feet thick; before immediately returning to Kiyohime. The ice keeping him held had fractured severely during the few moments she had neglected it, but it had held.

She could only hope that her series of concentric ice walls would be enough to stop any shrapnel from hurting Anna or herself.

Xanda heard Natsuki call for her to move, but didn’t dare disengage; this foe was too dangerous to leave unoccupied for even an instant. That did not, however, mean she had no course of action.

She ignored the charges as they approached, relying entirely on her Familiar to let her know when to act; instead, she focused on maneuvering so that Fujino was between herself and the incoming blast. At the very last second, she released a powerful, physical, pulse of her Guardis Magic; the physical wave of her magic threw Fujino away from her—and directly into the blast from Duran’s canons.

Just as the last blast hit, Viola came sweeping in from above; pinning Fujino to the ground once again to give Xan the time she needed to charge back into the fray.

“Keep it coming, Kuga!” Xan called, noting that their opponent seemed a bit dazed by the percussive force of successive blasts. It wasn’t much, to be sure, but it was something.

More explosions rang through the cavern on Xanda’s order, keeping Fujino on the defensive with efficient ease. But this continuous assault wasn’t without cost.

Xan, cut it out. Midnight called to her Bonded over their Psionic link. You’re no use dead.

She needs to be kept bus—

I know that, dumbass. Midnight chastised her. But unless you do something different, you’ll die before anyone figures out how to kill her.

Xanda grumbled a slew of mental curses at her Familiar, but conceded the point. If she died, so would everyone else with her. And it was quite likely that a fate worse than death would await Natsuki.

“Viola!” Xan called, using a bit of Sonomancy to amplify her voice above the explosions.

“Hai!” Came the barely audible response.

Xan sprang back from the battle, allowing Viola to take the brunt of the offense for a moment as she examined her injuries.

“Seven broken ribs—four feel shattered—multiple lacerations along arms, several deep gouges on my torso, and a cracked femur….” Xan muttered to herself as she fished out her wife’s Healing Pendant from beneath her armor. “Dragon’s scaly nutsack, I haven’t been this beat up since we took out my aunt!”

She held the pendant in her hand and just looked at it as it sat glowing a gentle green in her palm; taking a moment to remember the day Laekna had demanded she carry it…and acknowledge that once she used the magic left in it, that would be it. After this, there would be no more Healing; one of them would die.

Her head rose to watch Viola take on her doppelganger; both fought with the same precise grace, but it was clear that Viola had the edge—barely—in combat experience. Crystalline blue eyes returned to the gently glowing green pendant, watching as though from a distance as her hand slowly closed around it. She brought the crystal pendant up to her lips before concealing it entirely with her hand; a small pulse of her own magic released that which Laekna had stored.

Waves of Healing swirled around her in a graceful, soothing dance of emerald whorls; each gentle wisp of magic that brushed her skin healed an injury. Deep gouges and lacerations knitted back together to form smooth skin, while shattered and broken bones fused until only a bruise on the surface remained. She was still covered in her own blood, but she could keep going now that she had her second wind.

With an almighty cry she charged, catching a very surprised Fujino completely off-guard. Was there truly no end to this woman’s stores?

“You’re not the only one with Healing tricks, bitch!” Xan taunted as Viola resumed her previous ranged tactics. “KEEP ‘EM COMING, KUGA!”

Hikari wrote:"Kaltus...I am lowering my mental focus and defenses...HEAR ME, KALTUS! THE SHADOW HIME ARE IMMORTAL AS LONG AS WE'RE FIGHTING THEM UNDER THE NIGHT SKY. THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THEM IS TO TURN THE NIGHT INTO DAY! THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF THIS...IS MAI. Here's how...it's our only chance."
Kaltus heard Hikari loud and clear, and immediately sent the information directly to Mai via a forced psionic connection. Not his favorite method of information-transfer….but it sure worked in a pinch; and, right now, they were definitely in a pinch.

The sooner, the better! Everyone's getting beaten to hell, and I'm running out of energy! Kaltus added to his stream of information-forwarding. You've got this, fire-girl!

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Meanwhile, the skies over Fuuka roared just as loudly as the seas, as Mai blocked an incoming barrage of razor feathers. Kagutsuchi threw a massive headbutt as a counterattack, but Yatagarasu wouldn't let up. Kagutsuchi was tiring and Rezetta and Saber were barely hanging on. The Flaming Princess searched desperately for a way to obliterate Shadow Shiho, nothing seemed to work, other than her audacity, which
can be easily admired.

"Fight for your lives, everyone!" Mai shouted passionately, "the enemy is strong, but our anger is stronger!" Kagutsuchi erupted into a ear piercing screech roar, that traveled across the land of Fuuka like a tsunami. He stuck his chest out and spread himself wide, maybe hoping to intimidate the shadow CHILD.

"LOOK UPON MY CHILD, AND MY FAITH IN ALL OF YOU!" cried out Mai before reality crept into my skull, "Why...won't...they...die. We've tried everything, dammit."

Thing is, that wasn't the only thing that crept into Mai's consciousness. Kaltus had enter her mind to relay what she's been looking for all this time.

---

Kaltus The Fruity-tooty Fluffball wrote:Kaltus heard Hikari loud and clear, and immediately sent the information directly to Mai via a forced psionic connection. Not his favorite method of information-transfer….but it sure worked in a pinch; and, right now, they were definitely in a pinch.

The sooner, the better! Everyone's getting beaten to hell, and I'm running out of energy! Kaltus added to his stream of information-forwarding. You've got this, fire-girl!

---

Mai wanted to smile, but there no time to gawk about having the advantage. "So what he's saying is..."

Thanks to Kaltus, Hikari's urgent tone of voice plays out to explain the scenario. It played out like a melody to Mai; she hated to admit. She was "fond" of his soothing, yet, commanding voice.

"Tokiha, your best friend Arika set us up from the beginning by dropping us in this evening fight. The Shadow HiME constantly regenerate under the cover of darkness. Even a small shade is enough to replenish their health. Light spells? Forget it, the darkness suppressed anyone with fire and holy magic. You and Kagutsuchi are the only ones capable of reversing the process set by Arika. You cannot venture anywhere on Earth, but space should be free. Relay as much solar energy as possible with your Element, transfer it to Kagutsuchi and he'll have enough to shower an area the size of Nebraska. You can do this, Tokiha. Mess this one up and we're dead...."

"-Oh, and...dying without seeing your boobs would totally suck."

Mai shook her head violently to removed the blush. Not working! "Idiot pervert, you were the one who gave my left tit a good squeeze yesterday," Mai pouted before focusing her eyes onto the heavens. "Thank you, Hikari-kun....SABER-SAN! REZETTA-SAN! KEEP SHIHO AND YAGA BUSY! EVERYONE ELSE, BAND TOGETHER SOON! OUR VICTORY IS PREORDAINED BY OUR WILL!" yelled Mai before grabbing a hold of Kagutsuchi's imbedded sword; soaring high past the atmosphere.

Down below, while Hikari held onto Ryuko and Johanna, now reverted back to human strength, to protect them from Shadow Fumi, he spotted the glowing flames of hope leave the Earth.

"Get em', kiddo. Give us our second wind, because once you're done, I'm going to break some faces..."

---

Kagutsuchi rapidly approached the yellow sun, re-energized instantly from radiation feeding. "It all absorbed into your body," Mai thought inwardly, realizing she's never been this close to the sun before. "My Element is reacting...I'm not burning up."

The aura Kagutsuchi placed around Mai has aided her during the battle with ARTEMIS and Arika in the past, giving her the ability to breathe in space. Mai then let go of Kagutsuchi and floated towards the sun's surface. She closed her eyes and did exactly what Hikari had instructed. She had explained to him that the HiME are a technologically advanced race of magical princesses. Absorbing the Element's natural power should work, as long as it isn't toxic. The effects of the sun's power flowed through Mai's body, "this feeling, it's incredible. My body feels better, lighter..."

Kagutsuchi cooed for his master, not to much worrying about side effects. No, this was a shared happiness between the two. HiME and CHILD, benefiting from the solar system's most powerful star.

"Kagu?"

"Errrrrrnnnnnn?"

"I'm ready. Ready to save them all."

---

Shadow Fumi dropped from the sky once more, finally spotting where her three defeated opponents lay. Suishouhime gave her a quick glance, as if to say, "let me finish them," only for Fumi to open her palm in protest. The demonic maid materialized her Element scythe once more, staring into Hikari's defiant eyes as he shielded Ryuko and Johanna.

"I won't let you kill them, Rosie," said Hikari.

Fumi just stared right back at him, with a bit of hatred Hikari noticed. The Shadows were more than just puppets after all...

Shadow Fumi lifted her mighty weapon, only to be showered by a golden ray of light that can only be described as angelic. Suishouhime's eyes narrowed with surprise as Fumi desperately tried to push through the shining rays to decapitate her prey.

PINGPHSSSSSSSSSSSH!

Hikari blocked the scythe with the Moonlight Blade!

"Jumanji." Hikari whispered before smirking kinda evilly.

BGM: Hook - The Ultimate War 3

BAM!

Hikari charged at Shadow Fumi with a tremendous side kick to the neck, knocking her all the way into the air. Fumi attempted to regain her balance in mid-air, but Hikari had already gotten behind her, driving his knuckles with a concentrated fist into her back. The bone snapping echoed throughout the ruins of Fuuka City. Suishouhime attempted to teleport over to protect her master, but before she could move in, she went flying into the side of the building...with the Moonlight Blade piercing her chest! The rays of light from the skies prevented Suishouhime from having the strength to pull it out.

Hikari taunted Fumi's eager CHILD by wagging his index fingers, "Stick around."

The swordsman then turned Fumi around to meet her face to face, removing his mask so they can lock eyes. "Not so tough without the Clapper, are ya?" before clasping her face and sending her body 3,000 feet into the rubble below. Ouch!

"Johanna, sit on that nice ass of yours and watch the sparks fly. Matoi. Senketsu. Let's finish this," Hikari commanded, getting into a perfect fighting position with the Moonlight Blade in hand.

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Xanda grit her teeth as shrapnel from Duran’s blasts rained down around them, noticing immediately that the cavern they were in was somehow bathed in sunlight…and that Fujino seemed to be trying to avoid it.

“Oh no you don’t…” Xanda growled at the nuisance.

She charged Fujino, parrying a strike when the woman dodged with ease, and found herself exactly where she wanted to be: between Fujino and the cavern wall. Xanda grinned, then, and began to hum softly as she allowed her magic to build within her.

Ready, chum?

Ready, boss.

All at once, Xanda released the magic that had been building inside of her in a single, massive wave of physical energy. Fujino was thrown violently back into the center of the cavern; right in the middle of the sunlight.

Ice shattered.

Midnight swooped down quickly; spraying her target with acidic venom.

A scream. A roar. A warning.

Midnight turned to make another pass.

“KIYOHIME!”

Kiyohime appeared at Fujino’s side in an instant; all heads focused on the tiny Wyvern who ducked and dodged in a marvelous display of aerial ability. Kiyohime shifted slightly; mouths opening to release their own acidic spray.

“A little help would be nice!” Midnight called to her two-legged allies.

Immediately streams of ice flowed upwards to catch the acid spray before it could hit anyone. Immediately a red and gold blade lanced through the center of the beast.

Kiyohime roared in anguish, knowing it could not survive that attack, and lashed its tail around in a desperate attempt to do something.

A scream. A thud. A wail of soul-rending agony.

WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Natsuki's face said it all. Her mouth dropped open when Duran's attack hit one of her now close friend. The damage seemed unbearable and Natsuki hated the idea that she caused it. Isn't not in her DNA to hurt the people that she cares about, but it was a trivial moment that she could't pass up. She felt horrible and she may never forgive herself. And, What's this? Xan wants her to attack again? How and why is she able to have this much power after Duran's attack. A normal person would be chard and burned in a grave with that attack. That's when Natsuki started to have faith.

“A little help would be nice!” Midnight called to her two-legged allies."

She watched at the scene unfolded before her eyes. It took her a few seconds again to register that Xan wanted her to attack, with the same amount of power as before. Natsuki couldn't move, what if Xan got hurt again? This next attack could kill her, but maybe Xan knew what she was doing. Natsuki wanted to defeat this duplicate of her Shizuru, once and for all, no matter how difficult it was for her.

Natsuki's fixed the area around the cavern. "A light?" Natsuki was confused. Where was it coming from. "We have a job to do. Don't hold back Natsuki, you can do this. Xan is a big girl, do what's right. Save everyone."

"ALRIGHT DURAN, YOU HEARD THEM!! ONCE MORE. FIRE A FEW MORE ROUNDS YOUR ICE CANNON NOW!"

"Huh? Sunlight?" Gabrielle questioned. She looked up at the sky, she didn't think it was possible to love the sight of it. The sunlight gave a sense of warmth to the fire-woman, it filled her with warmth and strength inside. She felt comfortable now.

The Shadow that stood before her, limped towards her. The light seemed to weaken it, you could tell because it slumped slightly like it was almost disappearing. "Ahmes." Gabrielle whispered. "I know it's not you but, sorry that I have to do this."

Taking advantage of the situation, Gabrielle popped her neck and circled her once damaged arm around like an airplane propeller. She was making sure that she was good to go before going back to the fight at hand.

Yukino leaned back on her rock and dipped her head to the side. "Wow, maybe now you will show something worthwhile."

Gabrielle smirked at her with gleam in her eyes. It sparkled clear across the plane field. "You really think this was going to kill me? Think again." Gabrielle laughed as she bounced up into the air, spiraling with flames spurting out in every direction. Her fists materialized her swords again, crossing them to the front of her chest as she dashed, cutting the Shadow and a mirror in half.  

The Fire Phoenix landed on the ground, throwing one of the steel blades to lean on her shoulder. Her orange hair that was strung up in pigtails were half hanging out of the bands. Her hair made a small curtain down the left side of her face, allowing one glow of her eye. The shadow that looked like her lover, Ahmes, disintegrated before her eyes. It pained Gabrielle just a tad to see that face she loved so much float away into nothing but  dust. She wasn't real, so Gabrielle didn't sulk for long.

"My, my. Splendid. You managed to kill one mirror, but…..what about the rest?" Yukino asked as she clapped from her sitting position.

"Sit? Sit on my pretty ass? If it will help us win this fight, by all means." Johanna hated people helping her out, made her feel weak. But, she did feel weak amongst the rest of the people here. Why was she chosen? A mere human, with no powers. She didn't have fire or ice power? What good was she? A strategist maybe, wickedly amazing with an axe and a powerful ability to murder. These villains however, aren't your ordinary every day people like in the Capitol. It's a whole new world and Johanna needs to explore what she can do.

She bent her neck to look up at the sun, her eyes sparkled in the light. The red highlights in her hair became so vibrant that you could see it a couple yards away.

She ran her fingers through her hair and sat on the ground with a frown on her face, huffed a gasp of breath and watched the fight unfold.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Mako Mankanshoku had finally transformed back into a bird, thanks to Shane's victory over Dark Alyssa's trolling game system.

"Wow, We're saved!"

Mako ran up to Shane and gave her a brief hug.

"Shane-kun saved us! Shane-kun saved us! Thank you so much! It's great to be human again!"

The ditzy girl looked around everywhere. Suddenly, it had just donned on her. They were back in the battle field. Which means...there was still time to help their comrades!

With a serious look and a commanding voice, she said,

"Everyone, let's go! We still have other friends to aide in this war!"

-----------------

"Roger!" Rezetta said, reloading her golden scythe. She aimed it at the dark, freakish bird and shoot 6 ice bullets at it. The bullets made an impact and froze Yaga's wings and froze them solid.

Then she aimed at the girl in the kimono and shot 4 ice bullets at her. They hit her skull at great accuracy, stunning her for a few minutes.

Just before she could switch firepower cartridges, the blue haired demigod noticed rays of light slowly appearing to shine the whole sky.

"The sun is coming? Is that Mai?"

-----------------

Ryuko finally coming to, stands alongside Tsunami.
With her red scissor blade in hand, she was ready to fight Shadow Fumi and her CHILD. One last time. With an intense glare, she said only one thing...

"Let's tear shit up!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Julia looks up at the rays pouring down over the enemy. She makes a loud moan and stares at Nao before directing her attention back.

"What the?" Nao follows her Child's glance and then notices how Akira and Gennai weakening due to the increased light exposure. Wait. The increased light exposure is weakening her opponents. She needs to take advantage of this.

She widens her lips and licks her Element. "Well, then. This looks to be over and I show none of my opponents mercy."

~*~

Akihisa changes from his bird form back into his usual human appearance. He blinks. "I'm...not a bird? Yay! I am back to normal!"

He notices Mako announce the name of his savior. "Thank you, Shane. I am forever in your debt...to an extent. I cannot fight, so I can't assist you in battle, but I can cook food. Mostly. As long as I have the ingredients."

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
Ryuko finally coming to, stands alongside Tsunami.
With her red scissor blade in hand, she was ready to fight Shadow Fumi and her CHILD. One last time. With an intense glare, she said only one thing...

"Let's tear shit up!"

RETURN!" commanded Hikari; the Moonlight Blade fading out of Suishouhime's body. Black oozing blood seeping onto her feudal jewels and attire, Fumi's CHILD dropped to the floor unable to protect her Shadow HiME any more.

Back to back with Ryuko, with the Moonlight Blade's crescent hilt materializing in his hand, the Knight prepared his attack strategy.

"Use your Decapitation Mode, Matoi. Use your most critical attack, in sync with my Moonlight Strike. Trust me, she'll feel it, even where she's going."

Shadow Fumi slowly got to her feet, unable to build any dark energy or speed, due to the golden rays showering down. Hikari and Ryuko focused intensely on the moment, "on my signal..."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:57 pm

Ryuko prepared herself as she got into her fighting stance. On her ally's signal, she was going to unleash her most iconic move alongside Tsunami's moonlight blade slice.

"Senketsu!"

"Right!"

She activated the red, sharp blade. The weapon uncurled itself and the edges grew longer.

"Scissor sword....

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Kanako's body shifted to it's normal state after a few seconds.

"AAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Her nose again shot out a spray of blood at her memory of seeing a beautiful woman last.

She quickly realized however that reality had changed. With that she sat up and looked around wildly.

"Eh, what happened?"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai shook her head violently to removed the blush. Not working! "Idiot pervert, you were the one who gave my left tit a good squeeze yesterday," Mai pouted before focusing her eyes onto the heavens. "Thank you, Hikari-kun....SABER-SAN! REZETTA-SAN! KEEP SHIHO AND YAGA BUSY! EVERYONE ELSE, BAND TOGETHER SOON! OUR VICTORY IS PREORDAINED BY OUR WILL!" yelled Mai before grabbing a hold of Kagutsuchi's imbedded sword; soaring high past the atmosphere.

Bluholic711 wrote:
"Roger!" Rezetta said, reloading her golden scythe. She aimed it at the dark, freakish bird and shoot 6 ice bullets at it. The bullets made an impact and froze Yaga's wings and froze them solid.

Then she aimed at the girl in the kimono and shot 4 ice bullets at her. They hit her skull at great accuracy, stunning her for a few minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~
Saber held on to Rezetta's legs as hard as she could, unable to fly, this may be the most embarrassing moment of her life  "Rezetta, Launch me at them, I can free up the Puppet Master while you take on the Puppet" Saber said with a small smile before Rezetta launched her at Yatagarasu's head only for her to push off and launch herself at an already stunned Shiho swinging her sword in a downward arc "EXCALIBUR!" she called as her empowered sword slashed at the shadowy cloaked figure who raised her flute to defend herself. The force of the full on Noble Phantasm however took her  by surprise as she was blasted out of the sky into the ground below, unharmed but dazed. Saber sped to the ground her legendary sword in hand.
~~~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that we are down here and your monster is occupied it looks like the fight is in my favor" Saber said raising her sword in a ready position, Shiho raised her flute to her lips and blew a long solitary note as she did the flute's end changed into a long sharp blade as if the note itself had formed to steel, at the end of her note she held a long sickly curved blade with the hilt of her flute in her hand, giving Saber a death glare as if to say "I will enjoy gutting you for making me stand upon the ground with these lesser beings" Just as swords were about to clash Shiho covered her eyes as if blinded as the sky began to fill with light

Bluholic711 wrote:
Just before she could switch firepower cartridges, the blue haired demigod noticed rays of light slowly appearing to shine the whole sky.

Saber smiled as the sunlight began to reappear through the veils of darkness in the sky Shiho covering her eyes with her arm as best she could made a blind swing at Saber, who thwacked her sword from her hand as she stood over her sword pointed at her throat "Shame, when push came to shove you are nothing more than a child who hides behind her vassals like a shield"

------------------

Lerena wrote:Julia looks up at the rays pouring down over the enemy. She makes a loud moan and stares at Nao before directing her attention back.

"What the?" Nao follows her Child's glance and then notices how Akira and Gennai weakening due to the increased light exposure. Wait. The increased light exposure is weakening her opponents. She needs to take advantage of this.

She widens her lips and licks her Element. "Well, then. This looks to be over and I show none of my opponents mercy."

Alexis smiled as she saw the Frog and Ninja weakening visibly under the quickly intensifying sunlight "Agreed Nao, lets show these bitches what happens when you fuck with Team N.O.A." Seeing the blank stares she quickly added "Nao, Oscar and Alexis...It worked in my head, either way No Mercy"

Alexis quickly turned to Oscar and smiled, "Thanks for that by the way, I thought I was a goner for sure..." Alexis quickly reached into her Jacket and pulled out a large Bowie Knife, "...I know its no Rapier, but as a way of saying thanks for helping me back there I want you to have this, it's from my hometown...and...You're always welcome at my table...and stuff" Alexis got a little flustered as she went on in front of the French Beauty "Well enjoy" She said with a wink and a smile, mentally sense slapping herself as she turned back to the weakening foes "Wanna finish this girls?"

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:39 pm

Seeing Midori pummel Akane into a heap of pulpy flesh and blood brought a smile to Saki's face, her eyes lighting up sadistically. She only stopped when a sharp jolt of trained conditioning from her life in Kamisu 66 came crashing back in seconds. The pleasured psychotic look was quickly replaced by learned concern and reaction.

"Stop! That's enough Midori, she's dead!"

She wanted to run over but her legs froze and her body sheened with sweat.

'Why do you deny me...surrender...surrender...why won't you wake up? I am waiting...'

The sudden voice taunted in whispers echoing through her brain.

"What the fuck?" Saki mumbled to herself quietly.

------

"SHIRLEY!"

Lucchini reacted without hesitation, her reflexes so used and focus that the reaction was nearly instinctual.Her Breda was drawn, a shot ringing out despite Mikoto's warning, with a red dot appearing in the middle of the enemy's forehead and exiting out her skull. The torso released Shirley and fell slowly though the air.
Lucchini's fangs were Ombra's fangs, her eyes a Leopard's reflected vision. She seemed a thing possessed.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Before her eyes, the fake Sayaka in front of her begins to wince in pain. She is confused for a second until she takes note of the approaching rays of light.

"Getting weak because of the light? How stereotypical of you shadow creatures. I will put an end to your existence!" Kyoko materializes another spear and thrusts it through fake Sayaka's chest. The fake Sayaka screams.

"You will suffer for your sins! Don't...forget." The fake Sayaka vanishes.

----

The fake Stardust Dragon vanishes and the illusion of Yusei grabs his chest. Aki looks up and notices the light weakening the fake image of her friend. She brings back her previously destroyed Black Rose Dragon.

"I see. So that is your weakness. The real Yusei would never be weakened by the light. He is the one that gave me hope and you will not taint his name! Black Rose Dragon, show this fool no mercy! No one messes with the heart of a girl in love and gets away with it! Tear this fake image to shreds with your powerful claws!"

Black Rose Dragon roars and pulls the fake image of Yusei apart. He vanishes in a cloud of blue sparkles.

Aki breathes a sigh of relief. "It's not over yet though..." She remarks as she glances at Shadow Yukino.

----

"Hey, you two." Kyoko points her spear at Aki from a distance and then points at Gabrielle.

"What do we do about the cause of all this shit? I'm not exactly in the best shape to use my head here."

----

"None of us are, but we must keep fighting and defeat her. She looks significantly weakened anyway. I'm sure we can do this." Aki comments in an honest tone.

~*~

"Heh. Let's defeat this ninja wannabe. I'm sick of her face." Nao explains as she extends the nails on her Element a bit.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:05 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Seeing Midori pummel Akane into a heap of pulpy flesh and blood brought a smile to Saki's face, her eyes lighting up sadistically. She only stopped when a sharp jolt of trained conditioning from her life in Kamisu 66 came crashing back in seconds. The pleasured psychotic look was quickly replaced by learned concern and reaction.

"Stop! That's enough Midori, she's dead!"

She wanted to run over but her legs froze and her body sheened with sweat.

'Why do you deny me...surrender...surrender...why won't you wake up? I am waiting...'

The sudden voice taunted in whispers echoing through her brain.

"What the fuck?" Saki mumbled to herself quietly.

Midori, blood drenching her fists and tears staining her face, as she fell backwards so she was laying on the ground in the ever growing puddle of blood oozing from Shadow Akane, Midori looked up at the sky seeing the light of the sun shine down on them she reached her arm up to the sky in a near daze "I am sorry, I am so sorry...I broke my promise again" she said as she broke down into tears as she sat back up wiping her blood drenched arm to wipe away the tears

"Sorry you had to see that Saki," Midori said pulling herself to her feet "I haven't lost control like that in over a three hund...a very long time"

midori's crazy398 wrote:
"SHIRLEY!"

Lucchini reacted without hesitation, her reflexes so used and focus that the reaction was nearly instinctual.Her Breda was drawn, a shot ringing out despite Mikoto's warning, with a red dot appearing in the middle of the enemy's forehead and exiting out her skull. The torso released Shirley and fell slowly though the air.
Lucchini's fangs were Ombra's fangs, her eyes a Leopard's reflected vision. She seemed a thing possessed.

Shirley gasped fresh air for the first time in nearly a minute, it tasted sweet to the tongue after its absence. Only to have it squeezed out of her by Lucchini "Lucchini...can't.." Lucchini lessened her hold a bit as Shirley held her close, as Lucchini let out a feral growl as she looked down at their fallen foe watching as the falling torso of Mikoto caught ablaze as it fell turning to ash as it hit the ocean's waves.

Shirley turned Lucchini's attention away as the two of them looked into the endless sky to see light pouring down from the heavens, Shirley holding the enraged cat girl in her arms slowly stroking her hair calming her "Thank you Lucchini," she said giving the small girl a kiss on the forehead, as an elder sister would her younger sibling "Thank you so much"

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Saber wrote:"Now that we are down here and your monster is occupied it looks like the fight is in my favor" Saber said raising her sword in a ready position, Shiho raised her flute to her lips and blew a long solitary note as she did the flute's end changed into a long sharp blade as if the note itself had formed to steel, at the end of her note she held a long sickly curved blade with the hilt of her flute in her hand, giving Saber a death glare as if to say "I will enjoy gutting you for making me stand upon the ground with these lesser beings" Just as swords were about to clash Shiho covered her eyes as if blinded as the sky began to fill with light

Rezetta wrote:

Saber smiled as the sunlight began to reappear through the veils of darkness in the sky Shiho covering her eyes with her arm as best she could made a blind swing at Saber, who thwacked her sword from her hand as she stood over her sword pointed at her throat "Shame, when push came to shove you are nothing more than a child who hides behind her vassals like a shield"

Mai dashes through the clouds, racing back into the aerial battle between Yatagarasu and the her allies. The Flaming Princess scanned the area for Shadow Shiho, but she was nowhere to be found. With Kagutsuchi showering the land of Fuka with golden light, it was only a matter of time before Shiho was discovered. Trouble was, there was no time to play deadly games of hide-and-seek.

"No! She couldn't of been destroyed so easily, could she?" Mai pondered internally. The possibility was open, though, unlikely. This illumination was so powerful, that all caverns...no...the core of the planet began to give off the light. There was no escape from the divine set upon the old stomping grounds of the battle princesses.

As Mai's CHILD flapped, feeding light to the planet, she noticed that Yatagarasu was still alive, but slowing down considerably. Mai's heart raced as she regrouped with Rezetta and Saber, "thank goodness you both are alive. What happened to Shiho? I don't see her anywhere-" Mai shook her head, "never mind, can you both take care of Yatagarasu while I look for Shiho? We haven't much time."

Mai activated her Element once more, circling around Yatagarasu in hopes of finding her former HiME Sentai. "You always positioned yourself defensively, Shiho-chan. You can't be far..."

------------------

Alexis wrote:Alexis quickly turned to Oscar and smiled, "Thanks for that by the way, I thought I was a goner for sure..." Alexis quickly reached into her Jacket and pulled out a large Bowie Knife, "...I know its no Rapier, but as a way of saying thanks for helping me back there I want you to have this, it's from my hometown...and...You're always welcome at my table...and stuff" Alexis got a little flustered as she went on in front of the French Beauty "Well enjoy" She said with a wink and a smile, mentally sense slapping herself as she turned back to the weakening foes "Wanna finish this girls?"

Oscar graciously accepted this odd weapon; it would of been rude otherwise. She just couldn't gaze upon the sad remains of her rapier, wherever it was. "It feels...different. Thank you, Mademoiselle. I'm sorry I couldn't-"

One of the towering beams of light traveled along the ground towards Gennai. "Look! The light extinguishes the beast!"

Oscar turned around to find Nao Yuuki and her CHILD being confronted by the ninja assassin, who wasn't moving as swiftly as before. "Nao! Alexis! She's over here-AH!" the Frenchwoman cried out before collapsing again. Her ankle had been injured during her brave stunt from earlier. She squeezed Alexis's new gift with frustration, "no, not now...FORGET ABOUT ME! JUST GO!"

---

During Kiyohime's violent reaction, Anna felt the ground shake wildly. "If this keeps up, there won't be anyone left to chronicle my legend!"

Slipping on a rock, Arendelle's princess landed face first into what appeared to be shattered ice. "No. Way," she thought, looking up to find her sister about to come crashing down on jagged stones. Anna threw herself at Elsa, picking her up by her shoulders and moving her to softer bedding. Her idea of soft being a gravel ditch. Anna set Elsa The Second aside and wrapped her arms around her frail sister.

"Elsa! Elsa! Don't do this to me, I need you," snapping her fingers. "You wouldn't want my life to get boring now, would you? I mean, I'd be Queen and all...just saying," the freckle face girl chuckled nervously.

Another beam of light showered the area, causing Anna to bounce violently. "AH! EEK! EEAH!" shrieked Anna before relaxing down long enough to stop overreacting. "Sorry that I'm diagnosing you with Shaking Elsa Syndrome, but what is going on out there? Where did the lights come from? Where is Miss Natsuki, Xan and her dragon thingie?!"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:16 pm

Shane watched as her allies turned from flapping, little birds into their regular selves again. She finally had done something right and helped people out. This pleased her and she felt something that she hadn't felt before, satisfaction. Shane better not get use to it because her only weapon is the power of sex and well, it helped for this fight, well game that is.

"Hey, It's no problem. Happy to help some fella friends out. It's good to see that all of you aren't little birds, that would get annoying with chirping."

She turned her shaggy head around the area. They were back at Fuka and the area was now in blazing light. Shane held her right arm over her eyes because it blinded her sensitive eyes. It was almost like she was waking up on a Sunday morning after a hangover and hard sex. "Damn, turn the light off."

Gabrielle smirked and ran over to Kyoko and Aki. Yukino stood up from her little rock and started clapping.

"Well done." Yukino stumbled around, weak and fatigue from the blinding light that Mai admitted. Her glasses slid down the bridge of her nose, making her eyes stand out better in the light. "Now that you finished your test. Now it's time for the big finale." Yukino stretched out her arms to the sides. The mirrors smashed to tiny pieces of glass and faded away like something teleported them to the next millennium. The spores from Diana circled around her, trying to give her some advantage.

Yukino's CHILD appeared behind her, the vine whips stretching out to attack the three comrades.

Slamming the vine down hard, Gabrielle jumped off the ground from the after shock and landed back down with a back flip. Her orange hair shield her eyes and a smirk revealed her shining, white teeth.

"Hey, Kyoko and Aki. I have an idea. Do you have a card that will trap Yukino? Kyoko, could you use that spear of yours again? That will make her become cornered." Gabrielle suggested as she got a plan together. She spotted a tree near by

"I got it. Watch this." Gabrielle mentioned as she started running in the opposite direction. "HEY, SHY GIRL. FOLLOW ME!" Gabrielle yelled as she formed a wall of fire that engulfed her, making her disappear.

Yukino shot her head around, Gabrielle was gone. No trace of her. "What the?"

"HEY! OVER HERE!" Gabrielle yelled as she peeked her head from out around the corner of the tree. "Kyoko! PIN HER NOW WITH THE SPEAR."

POW, BANG, BANG

Duran fired from the canons, creating a cloud of ice around the area. It billowed out of blasts like smoke. Natsuki had no intention of stopping. As a matter of fact, Natsuki was on the move. She started walking towards the blasts.

The more they walked, the closer they got to a wall of ice. "DURAN! NO STOPPING NOW! KEEP GOING" Natsuki stretched out her arm so it extended out in front of her more.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:27 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai dashes through the clouds, racing back into the aerial battle between Yatagarasu and the her allies. The Flaming Princess scanned the area for Shadow Shiho, but she was nowhere to be found. With Kagutsuchi showering the land of Fuka with golden light, it was only a matter of time before Shiho was discovered. Trouble was, there was no time to play deadly games of hide-and-seek.

"No! She couldn't of been destroyed so easily, could she?" Mai pondered internally. The possibility was open, though, unlikely. This illumination was so powerful, that all caverns...no...the core of the planet began to give off the light. There was no escape from the divine set upon the old stomping grounds of the battle princesses.

As Mai's CHILD flapped, feeding light to the planet, she noticed that Yatagarasu was still alive, but slowing down considerably. Mai's heart raced as she regrouped with Rezetta and Saber, "thank goodness you both are alive. What happened to Shiho? I don't see her anywhere-" Mai shook her head, "never mind, can you both take care of Yatagarasu while I look for Shiho? We haven't much time."

Mai activated her Element once more, circling around Yatagarasu in hopes of finding her former HiME Sentai. "You always positioned yourself defensively, Shiho-chan. You can't be far..."

Seeing the Circling Yatagarasu searching desperately for its master, who had scrambled away from her after She had knocked her flute out of her hands,  Saber decided to teach the girl a lesson "Those who do not treat those who serve with them with respect do not deserve them at all" Saber then took a Deep Breath looking up at Rezetta and calling out at the top of her lungs "Rezetta! Get Ready!"

Saber drew her sword and began charging her Noble Phantasm, this would take up a lot of her remaining energy but it should guarantee victory over the twisted crow like Child

The blast shot the crow upwards screeching as it went being torn to shreds from the bottom by the blast from the Legendary Hero's sword up towards her waiting comrade

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 pm

Mako also noticed how bright everything looked.
"EH? Everything is so bright now! Is it morning? I wish I brought some sun tan lotion with me!"
She used her JoJo-like hat to shield her eyes from the sun for a brief momment.
"So...where is everybody?"
--------------------
"After you, Saber."
The tall demigod in white got into her fighting stance, golden weapon in hand. Once Saber had unleashed her speical attack from the bottom, Rezetta was going to go for the top.
"RIGHT!"
At Saber's signal, Rezetta, in mid air, extended Goldie, enlarging the sharp hook of the scythe.

(Just pretend that's Rezetta!)
"The all-around legendary special skill of a scythe wielder...ANGEL WING!!!"

Rezetta came charging down from the sky like a meteorite. She swung her scythe towards the giant dark bird. It pierced the metal like skin the second it made physical contact.
The powerful finisihing blow throughly sliced the crow CHILD in two, rendering it dead.
---------------------------
Cat goodess Mikoto also noticed the rays of light engulfing the darkness.
She also found herself regaining consciouness after the grueling battle with Dark Vlas and Dark Yukariko.
Her golden eyes looked on as the Horse chess piece began to dissolve and turn to ash.
Mikoto slowly stood up, using her golden staff as a cane to keep her steady.
She gazed upon the now blue sunny sky with a proud smile. She knew which HIME was strong enough to revive the sun.
"Mai Tokiha...well done."

Dark Yukariko had Aswald cornered in their intense showdown. She was growing impatient. She wanted this stubborn foe to die already. The dark nun was going to unleash a ball of dark energy against Aswald until she noticed the sun and completely freaked out. Suddenly, her whole skin began to burn and peel away from the light. She was screaming with despair and agony as she dissolved slowly into dust and ash.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:00 pm; edited 5 times in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:41 pm

"It...it's fine. Let's get out of here and find the others."

Staring at the blood pool for a moment, Saki quickly averted her eyes with a shudder, chills running up her spine.

'That thing, who was that voice? It, sounded like mine.'

Her thoughts raced though her mind a million miles a minute. Seeing the death and battered tissue, the blood. It had stirred a craving hidden deep in her subconscious, into the realm of the nearly forgotten. She put her hand on Midori's shoulder in an attempt at comfort, but somehow it no longer felt her's to give.

-----

"Shirley, Shirley Shirley!! Don't leave me!"

Lucchini was a sputtering, shaking and cryin mess as she bundled into her adoptive mother's arms.

"D-D-Don't d-d-d-die." she choked between chattering teeth.

The magic in her body still hummed and Ombra was pacing inside Lucchini's soul, purring and snarling in mixed emotion.

---

"Huh? The hell, it's dead like that?"

Midori's brow twisted into confusion as she cautiously sheathed her swords.

"Kind of a bummer...but you're alive!"

Midori ran over to Mikoto with a sly grin.

"Not bad for an old woman. I'd expect that from Saki too."

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:49 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
"Shirley, Shirley Shirley!! Don't leave me!"

Lucchini was a sputtering, shaking and cryin mess as she bundled into her adoptive mother's arms.

"D-D-Don't d-d-d-die." she choked between chattering teeth.

The magic in her body still hummed and Ombra was pacing inside Lucchini's soul, purring and snarling in mixed emotion.

Shirley continued to stroke Lucchini's hair mid-flight "It's okay Lucchini, I'm not going anywhere" she said grabbing Lucchini's hand and placing it on her chest "see, heartbeat, I'm still..." Lucchini buried her head in her Cleavage "...I still say if Maria even put a tax on you fondling breasts she would be the richest person in the world" through the muffled cries and sobbing she thought she could hear a muffled "No Tax!" coming from her friend, leading Shirley to burst out laughing

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:08 pm

"Hm. I don't want to let an ally suffer in pain, but at the same time we must focus on Akira or we'll lose our own lives." Nao snickers at Akira's slow movements. Without the light, she would probably owe her fate to death, but somehow it is just so amusing watching Akira's weakness take hold of her.

"Julia, restrict Akira's movements and suffocate her. That ninja made me look bad and I will not accept this."

The large spider moans in acknowledgment and shoots sticky webs at Akira's feet. Julia wraps a coating of sticky webbing around Akira's throat and tugs violently on the web. As Julia tightens the web around Akira's throat, the suffocation is painful, yet slow enough to allow further attacks.

Satisfied with where Akira is for now, Nao looks to Alexis.

"If you'd like, you may attack as well while my Child has Akira restricted."

~*~

Kyoko runs quickly toward Yukino and pins her spear to the girl's throat. With Yukino pinned against a tree, she changes her attention to Aki, who is drawing a card from her deck.

----

"How fitting that we are in a garden. How about we decorate? Black Garden, appear and trap this girl within your hold!"

Aki raises the card above her head and the land surrounding Yukino becomes black with green rose vines curling around her opponent. The thorns attached to the rose vines dig into Yukino's flesh. Yukino is trapped in a garden of black roses.

----

Kyoko snickers. "Hey, nice work."

The Puella Magi is quite impressed as she begins to prepare her illusion while her spear remains pinned to Yukino's throat. This illusion will make it difficult for Yukino to properly attack them. A few copies of herself start to appear.

~*~

Akihisa protects his eyes with his hands. The light could have made him blind! "I like light just as much as anyone, but I can't see in this brightness."

He was staring almost directly at the light source instead of at the light in general.

As Mako points out that the place seems more empty than before, he adds a statement to agree. "Hey, you're right. I hope everyone's okay."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Lerena wrote:"Hm. I don't want to let an ally suffer in pain, but at the same time we must focus on Akira or we'll lose our own lives." Nao snickers at Akira's slow movements. Without the light, she would probably owe her fate to death, but somehow it is just so amusing watching Akira's weakness take hold of her.

"Julia, restrict Akira's movements and suffocate her. That ninja made me look bad and I will not accept this."

The large spider moans in acknowledgment and shoots sticky webs at Akira's feet. Julia wraps a coating of sticky webbing around Akira's throat and tugs violently on the web. As Julia tightens the web around Akira's throat, the suffocation is painful, yet slow enough to allow further attacks.

Satisfied with where Akira is for now, Nao looks to Alexis.

"If you'd like, you may attack as well while my Child has Akira restricted."

Alexis smiled As she approached the subdued ninja "With pleasure, you're gonna pay for nearly killing me Ninja Girl" Alexis said grabbing Akira's blade from the Ground scraping it around Akira's face "You deserve nothing less than a Glasgow Smile you little bitch" Alexis said grabbing her throat as her smile turned to a frown as she let go of it "Luckily for you I don't believe in torture" Alexis said as she walked back towards Nao and Oscar, turning rapidly and throwing Akira's Kunai right between her eyes impaling the Shadowy Ninja to the tree behind her.

"Requiescat in pace, Cunt" she said straightening her coat as she walked away

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:29 pm

"Perfect!" Gabrielle cracked her fingers together and prepared a spark of fire in her hand. She rolled the ball of flame around both of her hands as she got a glint in her eyes.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Are you really going to hurt me? A little girl with glasses?" Yukino squirmed from the trap that she was in. It was slowly crushing her bones, the popping noise rang out with an echo. Her glasses cracked from the force of the spear hitting her. Her hair was tussled about and her school uniform was torn slightly, revealing clothing underneath.

"Ha. I think you already know the answer to that question." Gabrielle snarled as a swarm of fire engulfed the tree that the both were on. The leaves burnt in an instant, the bark becoming chard and Yukino screaming in agony.

Gabrielle stepped back from the tree so that she could control the fire better. She wanted to get a better look at the scene in front of her and make sure Yukino won't escape Kyoko and Aki's attacks.

The pair of them did something that Gabrielle was use to but, it felt good to work with other people from different worlds. The different techniques always surprised Gabrielle, especially a card attack. Usually, a card attack in her world were fortune teller Tarot Cards. Things would happen but attacks like these were different.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S FINISH THIS" Gabrielle yelled as she took her sword blade and slashed through the flesh of Yukino. The flames licked the sliver blade as the swift movement went through her.

The Phoenix woman looked back to look at her attack to see Yukino burn a green flame before disappearing in ashes.

Gabrielle snapped her fingers together to eliminate the flames to make sure the ashes were still there. There was no trace of the shy girl or her CHILD.

"Wow, that was sure something. I'm so freaking happy that worked. Thank you guys for showing up at the right time." Gabrielle said with a sly grin as she tipped her head back, blowing orange bangs out of her face.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:02 pm

"Moonlight..."

Hikari had prepared a precise Moonlight Strike, enough to pierce the Shadow HiME's torso of darkness. The incredible durability of these Shadows was hinted at the start of the confrontation; he didn't want to leave any trace of them behind. He had felt and heard the creature's heartbeat from great distances, solid evidence of their mortality. Hikari felt loosely remorseful for his opponent, he was certain her and the rest of her kind were once loving people like Mai. Arika had blackened her deceased friends; it only made him a bit discomforting knowing Shin and Rain could of ended up the same.

"STRIKE!"

Dashing towards the stumbling Fumi, Hikari was mere inches away from the target; faster than a lightening strike. He rotated his wrist so that the thrust of the shining light entered through Fumi's sexual organ. Pushing it deep into the Shadow's body, Fumi couldn't fight back or defend herself. Running past him was Ryuko, ready to commence phase two of this vague execution.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:05 pm

"....DECAPITATION MODE!"

The kamui clad teen ran towards the dark maid. Shadow Fumi smirked in a cocky fashion, thinking Ryuko was going for a frontal strike like last time.
However, her prediction was shattered. Once she deflected her enemy's attack, the scantily clad teenager landed on her feet, behind Fumi.

The second she landed on her feet, the maid glanced back in confusion. Ryuko lunged her crimson scissor blade at the back of shadow Fumi's neck.
As she did this, high pressure black blood began spurting out like a malfunctioned sprinkler. The shadow maid screamed out once the blade made contact. Ryuko plunged the weapon even deeper until Fumi couldn't scream no more.
All she could utter was sickening gurgle sounds.
Once Tsunami had thrust his sword down shadow Fumi's bottom end, Ryuko called out,

"Senketsu Shippu!!"

Ryuko, now in airborne form, propels forward, pulling back Fumi like a rubber band on the verge of snapping.
Senketsu increased the speed of the propellers. Ryuko was practically up in the sky at this point.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next