Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:06 pm


Cast:

1: Kinryu Arimoto
- Kill La kill - Isshin Matoi
- Mai-HiME - Joseph Greer

2: Shin-ichiro Miko
- Kill La Kill - Aikurou Mikosugi
- Mai-HiME - Wataru Ishigami

3: Katsuyuki Konishi
- Kill La Kill - Tsumugu Kinagase
- Mai-Otome - Sergey Wong

4: Toshihiko Seki
- Kill La Kill - Senketsu
- Mai-HiME - Reito Kanzaki

5: Yukari Tamura
- Kill La Kill - Nui Harime
- Mai-HiME - Midori Sugiura

6: Mai Nakahara
- Kill La Kill - Imagawa
- Mai-HiME - Mai Tokiha

7: Ami Koshimizu
- Kill La Kill - Ryuko Matoi
- Mai-Otome - Nina Wong
- Mai-Otome Sifr - Sifr Fran

8: Ryoka Yuzuki
- Kill La Kill - Satsuki Kiryuin
- Mai-HiME - Haruka Suzushiro

Luu wanted me to do this! This thread is especially for HiME/Otome AND KLK fans. If you haven't seen Kill La Kill, then I URGE you to see it! You don't know what you're missing! devious

Let's DISCUSS


Last edited by Kuga Natsuki on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Ami Koshimizu, Ryoka Yuzuki, Yukari Tamura (or Yukarin) and Toshihiko Seki got the starring roles in Kill la Kill! Now every time I hear Rad's aggressive battle cries in My-Otome, I'll immediately think of Senketsu and his iron fetish.

Is anyone really surprised? Kill la Kill has perfect casting like Mai-HiME/Otome. Ryoka Yuzuki has commanding presence that defines conviction and testosterone; while still maintaining feminine charm. That is the personification of Haruka Armitage and Lady Satsuki Kiryuin.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 am

I was indeed very surprised! Especially when I discovered Ryoka Yuzuki starring in KLK, which became the main reason for me to start watching KLK

Here's a pretty funny story on how I actually got introduced to Kill La Kill Natsuki Kruger2

I was talking to ONE of the MM members on facebook one day, and Kill La Kill, let alone Satsuki, came into topic, right? At the time, I never saw any clips regarding KLK whatsoever. When Satsuki came into topic, that MM member was nosebleeding over her :'3 And that MM member decided to link me a KLK clip

And the VERY FIRST thing I ever saw in the KLK show EVER was that bath scene >_> Of course, I was UTTERLY CONFUSED on what the HELL was going on! Then that MM member told me that Nina's seiyuu voices Ryuko, and that caught my attention, so I decided to research, on who voiced who

I was surprised to see how many HiME/Otome seiyuus starred in KLK! And I was utterly SHOCKED when I found out about Ryoka Yuzuki voicing Satsuki, because compared to what I heard from the bath scene, and Haruka's screechy personality, I was MIND. BLOWN XD

So KLK had caught my attention, and I had decided to FINALLY watch it, after months of avoiding it. I didn't like KLK at first, but the more I watched, the more I was sold

Now it's one of my most favorite anime shows out there

Thank you, random MM member! Natsuki Kruger2

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:39 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I was indeed very surprised! Especially when I discovered Ryoka Yuzuki starring in KLK, which became the main reason for me to start watching KLK

Here's a pretty funny story on how I actually got introduced to Kill La Kill Natsuki Kruger2

I was talking to ONE of the MM members on facebook one day, and Kill La Kill, let alone Satsuki, came into topic, right? At the time, I never saw any clips regarding KLK whatsoever. When Satsuki came into topic, that MM member was nosebleeding over her :'3 And that MM member decided to link me a KLK clip

And the VERY FIRST thing I ever saw in the KLK show EVER was that bath scene >_> Of course, I was UTTERLY CONFUSED on what the HELL was going on! Then that MM member told me that Nina's seiyuu voices Ryuko, and that caught my attention, so I decided to research, on who voiced who

I was surprised to see how many HiME/Otome seiyuus starred in KLK! And I was utterly SHOCKED when I found out about Ryoka Yuzuki voicing Satsuki, because compared to what I heard from the bath scene, and Haruka's screechy personality, I was MIND. BLOWN XD

So KLK had caught my attention, and I had decided to FINALLY watch it, after months of avoiding it. I didn't like KLK at first, but the more I watched, the more I was sold

Now it's one of my most favorite anime shows out there

Thank you, random MM member! Natsuki Kruger2

Think Which member does she speak of...

I can imagine Ami and Ryoka just screaming at each other during any Ryuko and Satsuki scenes. Haha! Unlike North American dubs, the Japanese original is recorded with ALL (or most of) the seiyuu cast in the same booth. If you can see your fellow seiyuu perform, you can develop better chemistry and performance. There's no doubt Ami Koshimizu had a blast working wit Ryoka-san; I'd love to see behind the scenes clips someday. >:3 Though I may have to get the blu rays for that, unless it just focuses on Aniplex's sillies.

Mai-HiME/Otome being connected to Kill la Kill in such a huge way is both a compliment and an honor.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:I was indeed very surprised! Especially when I discovered Ryoka Yuzuki starring in KLK, which became the main reason for me to start watching KLK

Here's a pretty funny story on how I actually got introduced to Kill La Kill Natsuki Kruger2

I was talking to ONE of the MM members on facebook one day, and Kill La Kill, let alone Satsuki, came into topic, right? At the time, I never saw any clips regarding KLK whatsoever. When Satsuki came into topic, that MM member was nosebleeding over her :'3 And that MM member decided to link me a KLK clip

And the VERY FIRST thing I ever saw in the KLK show EVER was that bath scene >_> Of course, I was UTTERLY CONFUSED on what the HELL was going on! Then that MM member told me that Nina's seiyuu voices Ryuko, and that caught my attention, so I decided to research, on who voiced who

I was surprised to see how many HiME/Otome seiyuus starred in KLK! And I was utterly SHOCKED when I found out about Ryoka Yuzuki voicing Satsuki, because compared to what I heard from the bath scene, and Haruka's screechy personality, I was MIND. BLOWN XD

So KLK had caught my attention, and I had decided to FINALLY watch it, after months of avoiding it. I didn't like KLK at first, but the more I watched, the more I was sold

Now it's one of my most favorite anime shows out there

Thank you, random MM member! Natsuki Kruger2

Think Which member does she speak of...

I can imagine Ami and Ryoka just screaming at each other during any Ryuko and Satsuki scenes. Haha! Unlike North American dubs, the Japanese original is recorded with ALL (or most of) the seiyuu cast in the same booth. If you can see your fellow seiyuu perform, you can develop better chemistry and performance. There's no doubt Ami Koshimizu had a blast working wit Ryoka-san; I'd love to see behind the scenes clips someday. >:3 Though I may have to get the blu rays for that, unless it just focuses on Aniplex's sillies.

Mai-HiME/Otome being connected to Kill la Kill in such a huge way is both a compliment and an honor.

Think I sure hope they'll include some clips of Ami and Ryoka playing their roles. But I do know that some of the KLK volumes will have the KLK making of documentary devious

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:35 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:
Think I sure hope they'll include some clips of Ami and Ryoka playing their roles. But I do know that some of the KLK volumes will have the KLK making of documentary devious

They better! Most of the anime I own feature more extras centered on seiyuu than the English cast. English cast most likely get interviews, while the seiyuu get behind-the-scenes featurettes. We'll see! I know you'll be the first one to inform us. Shizuru Fujino

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:
Think I sure hope they'll include some clips of Ami and Ryoka playing their roles. But I do know that some of the KLK volumes will have the KLK making of documentary devious

They better! Most of the anime I own feature more extras centered on seiyuu than the English cast. English cast most likely get interviews, while the seiyuu get behind-the-scenes featurettes. We'll see! I know you'll be the first one to inform us. Shizuru Fujino
We shall see :'3

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:52 am

Kuga Natsuki wrote:
We shall see :'3

We got some behind-the-scenes in the Viz MEDIA Sailor Moon Blu Rays (you know, the ones with FLAWLESS video and audio quality. Piss off, videophiles. Bunch of cancerous $5 an hour geeks.), it would of been great to see voice actor interviews for the Bandai Entertainment My-HiME releases. Kill la Kill will have that luxury in the upcoming releases, so the descriptions say. Hope it's true!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by GAP on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:22 pm

Who voiced Mako?

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:30 pm

GAP wrote:Who voiced Mako?

Aya Suzaki. She voiced Mikuru Natsuki in Aikatsu! as well. She never did anything for Mai-HiME/Otome, but she would of made an excellent Midori Sugiura. But let's be honest, nobody can voice Midori like Yukarin.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Thread dedicated to the HiME/Otome seiyuus who were in Kill La Kill

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum