Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

S.ifr Okuzaki?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S.ifr Okuzaki?

Post by LyriumEidolon on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Just watched S.ifr, and I have to ask: did anyone else spot Okuzaki in the second episode? Here I'm thinking when I heard his name: is he related to Akira Okuzaki from the main Otome series, what is he doing outside Zipang and doesn't his assistant's hairstyle seem familiar?

Seriously, I can't help but think he's related to Akira in some way. Akira
Thoughts?

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: S.ifr Okuzaki?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Outside of being a pervert and greedy for gold, Old Man Okuzaki is a source of information. He pretty much tipped Bruce off, but you didn't hear it from him! Wink It fit with Zipang's lack of allegiance to any sides, but does lean towards the right one.

His lovely young assistant also resembles Akira Okuzaki. I'm guessing her mother or grandmother. She looks about a decade younger than Maria Graceburt, so it could be the former.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top