Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

What if: someone spilled the beans about the HiME to Takumi earlier than Nao's attack on him?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What if: someone spilled the beans about the HiME to Takumi earlier than Nao's attack on him?

Post by LyriumEidolon on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Part of me would have been curious to see what would happen if someone spilled the secret of the HiME to Takumi (and maybe some of the other Most Important People, but for now, just him) at some point before Nao's attack on the hospital. Maybe just someone leaking to him or letting slip the secret of the HiME, as well as maybe naming a few people he holds dear to him as being HiME. Was thinking maybe the start of the Carnival or the SEARRS invasion to be that point, but otherwise, if he had somehow got wind of the secret at least a bit of time before Nao's attack, what would have happened?

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What if: someone spilled the beans about the HiME to Takumi earlier than Nao's attack on him?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:36 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Part of me would have been curious to see what would happen if someone spilled the secret of the HiME to Takumi (and maybe some of the other Most Important People, but for now, just him) at some point before Nao's attack on the hospital. Maybe just someone leaking to him or letting slip the secret of the HiME, as well as maybe naming a few people he holds dear to him as being HiME. Was thinking maybe the start of the Carnival or the SEARRS invasion to be that point, but otherwise, if he had somehow got wind of the secret at least a bit of time before Nao's attack, what would have happened?

Whether before or after the Carnival got ugly, I think Takumi knowing about it sooner would cause him to plead to Akira for Mai's protection. He already feels safe with Akira around, so she would stick closer to him rather than being a few seconds late like in the anime. But in this case, he would feel the need to protect his sister in any way that he can. There's no guarantee that he would avoid a confrontation with Nao, though. I feel that was bound to happen anyway since everyone was fair game to her. I suppose if Akira bolted from the hospital with Takumi several minutes prior to Nao's arrival, then they can avoid contact.

You have to remember that Reito was playing puppet master here, leading the horses to their water. Eventually, Nao would find Akira and Takumi, even if they had decided to leave Fuuka.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top