Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Layla-San's Magical Arts!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Layla-San's Magical Arts!

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi Laura. I saw your work when I was browsing through dA as a guest. Now I see your older work with animated HiME. <3 Did you ever make one of Tokiha or Kuga? T.T

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1335
Armitage GUTS!!! : 479

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Not yet! Bwah. I have a gazillion things to do. College noo! -cries-

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:59 pm

I haven't uploaded in a while. Moving sucks. No - packing sucks more. /orz

Well this actually is for Cha-chan. She asked requested Shizuru and Kiyohime after I drew Mikoto and Miroku.

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Packing is worse. ^^; I feel for ya.

On the bright side, you have made a wonderful Shizhiru and Kiyohime artwork for Cha-Chan. I love you That will ease the annoyance of RL priorities.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Thank Luu. Gosh I still have things that need to be unpacked here.. But I can't seem to find all of it. xD

Thank you as well. I hope she likes it, and I hope all you do too! -hugs- <33

PS I just read you name "... and pimp" LMFAO you are a pimp! <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 pm

XD LOL When I moved to New York for the first time, unpacking was so insane that I lost a few things. At least I think I did. XD Magically turning up months later is quite creepy.

She does! I believe she added it to her faves and left a comment. ^_^ Cha-Chan isn't a star I worship or anything, but I do strongly support her compared to other fans. Her and Ren push contributions to the next level by offering the fandom something new and exciting. Again, not a Cha-Chan fanboy, but she deserves all the praise she has and will ever get. The one thing many of her followers don't know is how wonderful of a human being she is behind the art. That is the most important thing to me. I see that in you as well. ^_~

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:44 pm

I feel the same situation may happen here. xD My brother wouldn't let me bring my Xena dvd's (4-6) he wants to watch them with me. xD So I only have 1-3. /orz

Yes, she did. <3 Oh gosh, Cha-chan is an amazing person, so sweet and caring. She has a heart that girl. I appreciate her a lot for it. ^^
Aw Luu! You go and make me blush. You're just to sweet - you give me a tooth ache from your sweetness!

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm

O_O Oh hellz nu. Xena DVDs always come with me! I have all the old deluxe edition box sets. Didn't they re-release Xena in smaller DVD cases recently? That sucks, the deluxe box sets are MUCH prettier. >_<

Cha-Chan has a heart of gold. When she joined Multiverse, I didn't know who she was. When she debuted on dA, I was like..."HOLY CRAP! THAT WAS HER!!!" XDDD She's so awesome to support us too.

;P Oh stop that, Layla. I can be mean too. Watch this...

The greatest yuri ship in not only the Mai-series, but all of anime/manga! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Tell me about it. I want mine back. Heck mine are HUGE! D:

See I met here on DA before. She's just so sweet. Much more contact with her on Twitter though. ^^ <3 Heart of gold like you said!

BAHHH! THAT WAS MEAN! WHYYYYY!! -sobs-

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Layla-San wrote:Tell me about it. I want mine back. Heck mine are HUGE! D:

See I met here on DA before. She's just so sweet. Much more contact with her on Twitter though. ^^ <3 Heart of gold like you said!

:lol: Maybe they'll turn up again. ;p Since Maple Leaf TV is different, I have to know, is Xena still playing on TV over there?

lol After reading this, I decided to update more on Twitter. Lately with the Miyu gallery update on ShizNat Webs. >_< I didn't know you could change the background until now, gawd I'm blonde.

XDDDDDD Sorry, lemme remedy that:

:3 Close enough.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Tell me about it. I want mine back. Heck mine are HUGE! D:

:lol: Maybe they'll turn up again. ;p Since Maple Leaf TV is different, I have to know, is Xena still playing on TV over there?

lol After reading this, I decided to update more on Twitter. Lately with the Miyu gallery update on ShizNat Webs. >_< I didn't know you could change the background until now, gawd I'm blonde.

XDDDDDD Sorry, lemme remedy that:

:3 Close enough.
OMG! Xena doesn't even play on TV here. People are like "what is this zena you're talking about?" And I'm like -facepalm- Dx
It's alright. Xena is loved by us. ^^

Really?! That is a slow mo move! Twitter is my lover. Legit. xD <3 Tweet me any time. C:

Lmfao! Totally does! ShizNat makes me very happy. C:

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Layla-San wrote:OMG! Xena doesn't even play on TV here. People are like "what is this zena you're talking about?" And I'm like -facepalm- Dx
It's alright. Xena is loved by us. ^^

Really?! That is a slow mo move! Twitter is my lover. Legit. xD <3 Tweet me any time. C:

Lmfao! Totally does! ShizNat makes me very happy. C:

O_O HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT XENA IS?! >_> I know we live in a new generation of television viewers, but come on. My fellow audience from the 90s can't be extinct by now! :(

<3 You know, I'll do just that! Anything to get my Twitter active beyond just news updates.

Does C: mean you're happy? You typed it for Cha-Chan and she thought you were sad. XD It was on Facebook I think.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Elenore Baker wrote:
O_O HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT XENA IS?! >_> I know we live in a new generation of television viewers, but come on. My fellow audience from the 90s can't be extinct by now! :(

<3 You know, I'll do just that! Anything to get my Twitter active beyond just news updates.

Does C: mean you're happy? You typed it for Cha-Chan and she thought you were sad. XD It was on Facebook I think.
Tell me about it. I can't believe some people.
People need to widen their TV range. I know people who haven't watched friends. Q AQ;;;

haha! Yes! xD

What! When was this? She thought I was sad. The silly. Fufu.

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Layla-San wrote:Tell me about it. I can't believe some people.
People need to widen their TV range. I know people who haven't watched friends. Q AQ;;;

haha! Yes! xD

What! When was this? She thought I was sad. The silly. Fufu.

You know what's the worst part about that, young lady? The moment you try to introduce a television viewer of today to Xena Warrior Princess, it doesn't work. They only want what's new and modern. *sigh* I suppose you can't want what you never experienced properly....still. *shrugs*

It was a while back, or so Mr. Sapphire claims. Speaking of the boy, he wanted to know if you've seen Miss Charcoal's live drawing video.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 am

Elenore Baker wrote:
You know what's the worst part about that, young lady? The moment you try to introduce a television viewer of today to Xena Warrior Princess, it doesn't work. They only want what's new and modern. *sigh* I suppose you can't want what you never experienced properly....still. *shrugs*

It was a while back, or so Mr. Sapphire claims. Speaking of the boy, he wanted to know if you've seen Miss Charcoal's live drawing video.
Tell me about it!
They are like "this effects are so horrible". And I'm just like "you have to believe in Xena. Seriously, it's more fun that way."

The one posted on her Facebook, yes. ^^

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down