Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Layla-San's Magical Arts!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Layla-San's Magical Arts!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Layla-San wrote:Hell yeah! I'm sorry I love anything Mai HiME/Otome. xD <3 OMG are you talking about this one? CAUSE I WISH! D< Gosh darn I want that ShizNat moment NOW! -cries-

No no. I post a lot. But mostly in art shops and such. ^^;;

Ohh What's Krystle's art like? I'm sorry. Sometimes I forget. D':

Me too! Cuz we're REAL fans! w00t!!! O_O *POINTS PHOENIX WRIGHT STYLE* THAT'S IT! THE SUPPOSED "MOVIE". >_< Damn Sunrise! BRING THAT SHITT TO LIFE! Arika as the villain!? THE VILLAIN?! THAT'S BRILLIANT!!!! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE A FUCKINGG RICK ROLL FOR US HIME FANS!!!!

*calms down* ^_^ Ara, ara.

Oh! Lemme show you...

http://shiznat.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=90326855

Click next to see more. Her art style is really cool. I could of sworn you knew Krystal. She's the owner of the ShizNat Fanclub on dA. <3

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:33 pm

::faceplates the ground::
I KNOW RIGHT!!! -rage- Ugh! I was so mad when I read that it was an April Fools joke. I was like "ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!" I was P-O'd! D< Still am. I wants me some more HiME. ; n;

Ok see that's who I thought! Yes, she's amazing!!!<333

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 am

Layla-San wrote:::faceplates the ground::
I KNOW RIGHT!!! -rage- Ugh! I was so mad when I read that it was an April Fools joke. I was like "ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!" I was P-O'd! D< Still am. I wants me some more HiME. ; n;

LOL You and me both sister. >_> I was super excited about the movie and without seeing that 20006 closely, I went online looking up more info on the "movie". Only to discover the terrible truth. *kicks the dirt* Dammit. >_> Sunrise seems more interested in making new anime titles than continuing Mai HiME. I know it's not as popular as Naruto, but damn, there is a fanbase!!!

<3333 YAY! Yes she is! Krystal is one of the best. You should request from her, that would make her happy! :3

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 am

OMG The Nao is amaaaaaaazing X33333 Can you make a cute Mikoto one?

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4724
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:::faceplates the ground::

LOL You and me both sister. >_> I was super excited about the movie and without seeing that 20006 closely, I went online looking up more info on the "movie". Only to discover the terrible truth. *kicks the dirt* Dammit. >_> Sunrise seems more interested in making new anime titles than continuing Mai HiME. I know it's not as popular as Naruto, but damn, there is a fanbase!!!

<3333 YAY! Yes she is! Krystal is one of the best. You should request from her, that would make her happy! :3
That's totally how I felt! -cries- I think a lot of companies would do that. Unless it's Naruto. I don't get the fascination with that anime at all. Dx HiME all the way! ; 0; <3

I should!! All I want in my life is ShizNat filling up everything. <3

@ Midori: The cute cat girl, well of course! ^^ <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Yaaays! :D

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4724
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Layla-San wrote:That's totally how I felt! -cries- I think a lot of companies would do that. Unless it's Naruto. I don't get the fascination with that anime at all. Dx HiME all the way! ; 0; <3

I should!! All I want in my life is ShizNat filling up everything. <3

@ Midori: The cute cat girl, well of course! ^^ <3

XD Naruto is an anime I will never understand or get into properly. It does have hot women like Tsunade, but where's her screen time? It's always devoted to the dudes. YES, I'm aware it's Shonen. And like most Shonen anime, their females are poorly used. Mai HiME is the opposite with a majority of characters getting fair treatment. ^_^

XD We should put you on ShizNat life support! O_O Don't pull the plug or you might diiiiie!

X3 Good request, Midori-sama. We could use a nice Mikoto gif for ze cuteness factor. I love you

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Me neither. I enjoyed Inu Yasha, it was good. C: But that's pretty much it. -cough- I see Kagura <3 My favorite. ^^ Mai HiME reminds me of Sailor Moon, which was lovely. <3

I'M ALWAYS ON IT! :'D My friend said she's drawing me a picture of ShizNat & my OC Era. This is exciting me to no end!! -dies-

Yes. Darling Mikoto... The one I ended up being! :bounce:

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Layla-San wrote:Me neither. I enjoyed Inu Yasha, it was good. C: But that's pretty much it. -cough- I see Kagura <3 My favorite. ^^ Mai HiME reminds me of Sailor Moon, which was lovely. <3

I'M ALWAYS ON IT! :'D My friend said she's drawing me a picture of ShizNat & my OC Era. This is exciting me to no end!! -dies-

Inuyasha is okay to me. Kagura is the only character that captured my attention and love. <3 You probably guessed by now...she's my favorite anime/manga character of all time. She's mine and nobody else's!!!! >_< *protects and love her* ^_^ Mai HiME and Mai Otome are the new Sailor Moon to me, which makes them extra special. I do like Sailor Moon a lot more than HiME/Otome though. But there are way many fansites for Sailor Moon, it's a bigger legend. Mai fandom needed love, so that's why my two sites exist! <3

WOW! Please share it with us when it's done! Think you can ask permission to have it featured on ShizNat Webs? I would be honored to add it.

XDDDD Are you always hungry like Mikoto?

Oh and before I forget:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/general-shiznat-discussion-f2/

We have a fanart thread in the ShizNat section. You can show off any ShizNat art you want, just make sure you mention the artist's name. lol

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Me neither. I enjoyed Inu Yasha, it was good. C: But that's pretty much it. -cough- I see Kagura <3 My favorite. ^^ Mai HiME reminds me of Sailor Moon, which was lovely. <3

Inuyasha is okay to me. Kagura is the only character that captured my attention and love. <3 You probably guessed by now...she's my favorite anime/manga character of all time. She's mine and nobody else's!!!! >_< *protects and love her* ^_^ Mai HiME and Mai Otome are the new Sailor Moon to me, which makes them extra special. I do like Sailor Moon a lot more than HiME/Otome though. But there are way many fansites for Sailor Moon, it's a bigger legend. Mai fandom needed love, so that's why my two sites exist! <3

WOW! Please share it with us when it's done! Think you can ask permission to have it featured on ShizNat Webs? I would be honored to add it.

XDDDD Are you always hungry like Mikoto?

Oh and before I forget:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/general-shiznat-discussion-f2/

We have a fanart thread in the ShizNat section. You can show off any ShizNat art you want, just make sure you mention the artist's name. lol
Fine fine. You can have her all to yourself. But Tweedledee from Kiddy Grade. DVSUOIGKGSKBG She's all mine. >D <3 Hmm. I don't know what my all time favorite would be, either HiME or maybe Inu Yasha.. Possibly Kiddy Grade. It's hard to pick. D: Oh I forgot about Kaleido Star. T'is where my name came from in all. I love you
And I'm so grateful that they exist! Thank you! ; u; <3

I'll be sure to ask her. I'm sure it's perfectly fine with her. ^^

Yes! People at my work always wonder how such a small person packs all the food I eat in. It's a baffling story. xD

I was searching through there the other day. I just died seeing some of the artwork! -dies over again- I could just sit and stair at those two for hours. = u= <3333

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 am

-nodnod- luu has been kagura's lover since she made her appearance in the manga.
he discovered her early, now that's a true fan -blushes thinking bout his collection of kagura hentai-
AAAAHHHHH!!!! THERE'S MY RUDE NAO GIF! -hugs her and love her- spank u layla-san :3

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 am

Oh really! :'D Wahh! I want! Q uQ <33

I'm glad you like it. ^^ <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm

I don't wanna ask too much of you since we have that private deal going on at dA ( ^_~ ). Maybe when you have time, can you make Akane? Being very sky and coy, perhaps with a speech bubble saying my name? *blush* I'm probably the only Akane fan in the world.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Did you get my message on DA? -is so slow with DA at times-
I surely can! ^^ <3 Do you want LuLu? Or Luu? Just let me know. ^^
No way. I love Akane! <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Layla-San wrote:Did you get my message on DA? -is so slow with DA at times-
I surely can! ^^ <3 Do you want LuLu? Or Luu? Just let me know. ^^
No way. I love Akane! <3

I don't think so, I'll check right now before answering your other messages.

Hmm, have Akane say Luu. <3 Being a straight call, she would prefer the masculine version. :oops:

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 pm

-smacks head- Maybe I didn't even send it. D':

Haha. Perhaps. She's adorable though! Do you want her in the waitress outfit or school outfit? Or something these? Otome outfit? xD

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Not animated, but ShizNat + Era doodle.
-rolls on floor-
I need to improve on poses & couples. They all look to stiff. /orz

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:00 am

<3333 Looks like Shizuru found herself an attractive new friend. XD Natsuki looks so cute when she's jealous.

*examines* Looks good to me, but you're the artist and improvements wouldn't hurt. ^_~

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:21 am

You think my little Era is attractive? -falls over- <3
FFFF
It's more like Shizuru is telling Era about her and Natsuki's night, and Natsuki is like "wtf don't tell!!" xD

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:56 am

Layla-San wrote:It's more like Shizuru is telling Era about her and Natsuki's night, and Natsuki is like "wtf don't tell!!" xD

XD That's so Shizuru. Poor Natsuki. What happens under the sheets is nobody's business! Can you blame Shizuru? When you love someone that much, you wanna share a few details. ;P

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:It's more like Shizuru is telling Era about her and Natsuki's night, and Natsuki is like "wtf don't tell!!" xD

XD That's so Shizuru. Poor Natsuki. What happens under the sheets is nobody's business! Can you blame Shizuru? When you love someone that much, you wanna share a few details. ;P
Haha. Actually I think it's no one else's business but mine and ShizNat. hohohoho. :'D
I'd want, no NEED her to share ALL the details. >D Or just let me watch. o uo <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:36 am

still making any new fan works layla-chan? :3

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 am

I'm trying. I have a long list of things to draw. /orz
Freebies, an auction winner, more animated HiME's and some requests. So long. ; n;

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:46 am

:3 now i feel bad for making you make my Nao
really good artists have their hands full on dA, ever think about that? Razz

SpiderNeKoHiME