Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

...sales? Maybe? :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...sales? Maybe? :3

Post by denerop on Sat May 24, 2014 7:03 pm

I don't even know if this is allowed or anything,
But there doesn't seem to be a place to sell mai hime merch anywhere.

I collect mai hime and otome merch so yeah, if anyone has any doubles?

Even so, I have 2 figures I'd personally like to get rid of. One because fan service isn't my thing, and the other because it's like a figma, and I have no single figma, so it just looks.. weird.
I'm talking about the following two figures;

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/denerop/IMG_1179.jpg
(picture made by me)

http://www.toyarena.com/images/4571184820723.jpg
(official stock picture)

denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 565
Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Re: ...sales? Maybe? :3

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat May 24, 2014 10:57 pm

denerop wrote:I don't even know if this is allowed or anything,
But there doesn't seem to be a place to sell mai hime merch anywhere.

I collect mai hime and otome merch so yeah, if anyone has any doubles?

Even so, I have 2 figures I'd personally like to get rid of. One because fan service isn't my thing, and the other because it's like a figma, and I have no single figma, so it just looks.. weird.
I'm talking about the following two figures;

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/denerop/IMG_1179.jpg
(picture made by me)

http://www.toyarena.com/images/4571184820723.jpg
(official stock picture)

It's allowed, Den-Den. And as you can see, the thread has been moved to the appropriate section. Wink

You're selling the Mai x Natsuki bikini figure, which is pretty rare. Can you hold onto that one for me? I know someone who may like it. As for the Atelier Nina Wang, I'll promote her to the others on Facebook and see if they want her. I'll let them know to contact you here for sale negotiations.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ...sales? Maybe? :3

Post by denerop on Sun May 25, 2014 7:47 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

It's allowed, Den-Den. And as you can see, the thread has been moved to the appropriate section. ;)

You're selling the Mai x Natsuki bikini figure, which is pretty rare. Can you hold onto that one for me? I know someone who may like it. As for the Atelier Nina Wang, I'll promote her to the others on Facebook and see if they want her. I'll let them know to contact you here for sale negotiations.

Yay :3
I feel kind of stupid for not finding this section but I really didn't see it. muh.

Sure Luu, and it's even the limited edition recolor one~ (I know cause it has a huge sticker saying 'LIMITED EDITION' hehe) Thanks for promoting them :)
It's been a while since I updated my mai hime merch. Maybe I will post a pic in the merchandise thread soon. ^^

denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 565
Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-05-09
Age : 21
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Re: ...sales? Maybe? :3

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun May 25, 2014 6:11 pm

denerop wrote:Yay :3
I feel kind of stupid for not finding this section but I really didn't see it. muh.

Sure Luu, and it's even the limited edition recolor one~ (I know cause it has a huge sticker saying 'LIMITED EDITION' hehe) Thanks for promoting them :)
It's been a while since I updated my mai hime merch. Maybe I will post a pic in the merchandise thread soon. ^^

Members tend to forget we have a shop, so don't feel too bad.

Anyway, how much would you like the Mai x Natsuki figure for? I'm throwing out $30 USD as my offer. You'll see get an answer for Nina, just need to wait on the others.

Oh, you totally should. If you got anything new recently, we'd all love to see it.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ...sales? Maybe? :3

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum