Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:03 pm

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi is an excellent title! I swear, Star Wars fans are the whiniest piles of shit in the history of geekdom. To be fair, most of this complaining is coming from the minority of idiots who are in love with the prequels. laugh

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42427
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:32 pm

Something is bugging me but I can't quite put my finger on it. Which is bugging me even more. Ah, the feedback loop of annoyance.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 770
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:32 pm

I swear, whenever I'm drinking a milk shake, it's like the Universe and I are Won! ;D

... *Holds stomach* ... Except for the stomach ache that... follows. *Falls over* x_x
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 313
Armitage GUTS!!! : 48

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:01 am

Dear wine tasters, if it's so fantastic why do you spit it out?
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:33 pm

*listening to "You Oughta Know" by Alanis Morissette*

THIS is how you put you blast your ex-boyfriend. I'm looking at you, Taylor Swift, you amateur. Akira Okuzaki

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:00 am

The ants are invading. They will pay with their lives as I live with a strict no-ant policy. All ants in the house must be killed on sight.

Bag your food and bring out your bug spray. Spring is on its way, though I consider it Spring whenever the ants start attacking my food supply. Akira Okuzaki

Yes, it's that time of the year again, my friends. Nao Yuuki
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3694
Armitage GUTS!!! : 556

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:52 pm

Lately I have been dealing with a problem. And here we thought flaming fish men were too much to handle!

The problem I'm dealing with are what I was able to capture the other night. I am being followed by Space Bats. These things are serious business! They are linked to the Space Penguin Association or (SPA).

If anyone sees one of these things, get rid of it as fast as possible! Because they serve as spyware for the Space Penguins.

I'M NOT CRAZY, PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUS!... XD
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:40 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:Lately I have been dealing with a problem. And here we thought flaming fish men were too much to handle!

The problem I'm dealing with are what I was able to capture the other night. I am being followed by Space Bats. These things are serious business! They are linked to the Space Penguin Association or (SPA).

If anyone sees one of these things, get rid of it as fast as possible! Because they serve as spyware for the Space Penguins.

Perhaps THEY'RE the ones who keep sending narrow beam transmissions into my third eye while I'm trying to sleep!
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:Lately I have been dealing with a problem. And here we thought flaming fish men were too much to handle!

Perhaps THEY'RE the ones who keep sending narrow beam transmissions into my third eye while I'm trying to sleep!

No doubt in my mind that these things are the cause of all sorts of electromagnetic interference! Buy a baseball bat or a wooden Katana or anything and just smash them up to smithereens at sight, because these things are ridiculously annoying!!

Believe me, I should know. I've already taken down three of them, and am constantly looking over my shoulder to avoid getting back-stabbed by any more of them! Also, if you are good at sleeping with one eye open, I'd recommend doing so! XD
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:12 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:No doubt in my mind that these things are the cause of all sorts of electromagnetic interference! Buy a baseball bat or a wooden Katana or anything and just smash them up to smithereens at sight, because these things are ridiculously annoying!!

Believe me, I should know. I've already taken down three of them, and am constantly looking over my shoulder to avoid getting back-stabbed by any more of them! Also, if you are good at sleeping with one eye open, I'd recommend doing so! XD
And to think that I've been wasting hours poring over badly-researched websites fingering the Illuminati, Priory of Sion or grey aliens, when all this time the true shadowy hand guiding human history & evolution was Space Penguins! Conspiracy theories about Nazi-engineered polar supermen in Antarctica when, all along, the true culprits were staring us right in the face!

And they always look so disarmingly cute on nature documentaries!
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:No doubt in my mind that these things are the cause of all sorts of electromagnetic interference! Buy a baseball bat or a wooden Katana or anything and just smash them up to smithereens at sight, because these things are ridiculously annoying!!

And to think that I've been wasting hours poring over badly-researched websites fingering the Illuminati, Priory of Sion or grey aliens, when all this time the true shadowy hand guiding human history & evolution was Space Penguins! Conspiracy theories about Nazi-engineered polar supermen in Antarctica when, all along, the true culprits were staring us right in the face!

And they always look so disarmingly cute on nature documentaries!

You bet! The Illuminati and all that Restricted North Pole stuff is not really the problem here. It's Space Penguins. They are the cause of distortions within the Universes balance, without Question. The Space Bats are just Droids that they use for Evaluation Purposes... and to further their Overworld Schemes of Mind-Control!

It is ultimately up to us... the HiME and the Otome of Mai-Multiverse... to gather together, and take these fuckers out! Let's do this! :D
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:42 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:You bet! The Illuminati and all that Restricted North Pole stuff is not really the problem here. It's Space Penguins. They are the cause of distortions within the Universes balance, without Question. The Space Bats are just Droids that they use for Evaluation Purposes... and to further their Overworld Schemes of Mind-Control!

It is ultimately up to us... the HiME and the Otome of Mai-Multiverse... to gather together, and take these fuckers out! Let's do this! :D

Count me in!

"MATERIALISE!!!"

Dammit. Forgot I was male again! :-S
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Pfft, male-smale! At this point, it hardly matters now!!

MATERIALIZE!!

*Nothing Happens* ... *Blinks*

Wait, I forgot... I'm Mikoto. I don't Materialize the same way x.x !!

*Suddenly a dark presence enters in. Eyes immediately shift to one side*

OH SHIT! THEY'RE HERE!! *Barrel rolls across the floor, and peeks out from the corner of the wall*

They've arrived! But it looks like there is only a few of 'em! Two Space Penguins, and Three Space Bats. We need a battle-ready plan, NOW!
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:21 am

This calls for skill, poise, beauty, grace......

and GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!  Think  laugh

*jumps off cliff only to hear Master calling down "but... you've not been certified!" Sad *
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:42 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:This calls for skill, poise, beauty, grace......

*jumps off cliff only to hear Master calling down "but... you've not been certified!" Sad *

^One of the funniest moments in Mai-Otome! XD

Got to love Haruka and Yukino's interactions! :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:16 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:
Break String SpinElf wrote:This calls for skill, poise, beauty, grace......

^One of the funniest moments in Mai-Otome! XD

Got to love Haruka and Yukino's interactions! :3
Ohhh yes. Especially Yukino's... novel way of saying "no." xD

"I told you that size doesn't work on her anymore!"
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:30 pm

I don't think much research has been done on emotional blunting, but my emotional blunting seems to get stronger every time I think I'm getting bored. It's almost as if I've been so bored lately that even my body got tired of it so now my emotions become blunted to lower the effect of boredom. Granted, this could just be temporary. I don't have much reason to complain about it anymore either. The blunting seems to mostly impact feelings of boredom and apathy now. Other than that, things seem to be mostly normal again.
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3694
Armitage GUTS!!! : 556

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Got some meds which, the doc says, could make me sleepy - as if the ten hours a day I've been getting for the last two months isn't enough!

See you in 2018 folks! Happy
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:08 pm

I got to discuss the Mai-series (mostly Mai-Otome) tonight with my brother in law, who I think watched all of the Mai Series around the same time I did during the early 2000's.

We never, in all these years, really had much of an opportunity to discuss the Mai-Series the way we did earlier tonight. It was quite enriching to hear all his True Reasons for preferring Mai-Otome over Mai-HiME!

He shared about the power up developments that seem to be more apparent in Mai-Otome as oppose to Mai-HiME. He also liked how Otome was less Magical Girl, in the sense that the Nanomachine injections that gave the Otome their Materialization Powers were more technological and science-based, than straight out Magic.

I thought these were really interesting concepts! :3

The only thing I wanted to really talk about (but we didn't have enough time <_<) was with the Time-Line of Earl ... if it was a different Planet (according to the anime version for Mai-Otome) rather than a past-state of the Earth. Was it the real Earth ... and was the one the Otome were on the Fabrication? I don't think any of this was really clear in the Anime... even though these themes did appear more vividly in the manga version. :3

Needless to say, it was fun discussing all of this! Mikoto Minagi
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:22 pm

Good heartbreak songs make the perverse side of me want to fall in love with someone just so that I can inevitably break up with that person about a fortnight later and cry into my pillow whilst I listen to them at full volume.

Don't think I'll bother though... Kuroch
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:59 am

Why do I always get this feeling that I haven't done enough? ._.
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2158
Armitage GUTS!!! : 265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:23 pm

Note to self: there's a reason why you're not supposed to take tranquilisers and alcohol at the same time.

Response to self: I know that now!
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:13 am

Lerena wrote:The ants are invading. They will pay with their lives as I live with a strict no-ant policy. All ants in the house must be killed on sight.

Bag your food and bring out your bug spray. Spring is on its way, though I consider it Spring whenever the ants start attacking my food supply. Akira Okuzaki

Yes, it's that time of the year again, my friends. Nao Yuuki

devious You don't know how lucky you are, Lerena. Ants in your pants means we're done with shitty winter for the couple bunch of months. swoon Satisfied like a perverted Yayoi.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:26 pm

Going to see the Beauty and the Beast live-action. Not really looking forward to it. Mom wanted to see it.
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4604
Armitage GUTS!!! : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Ignorance is bliss, they say. Certainly beats knowing and feeling disappointed as a result.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next