Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Post by Lerena on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:38 pm

Because I'm not the one that pays for my college tuition, I fully admit I'm a bit spoiled, but I do occasionally get financial aid for being a student and my financial aid account was just closed (my college just started a different service for financial aid) and they sent me a check for the funds that were left in the account when they closed it. I've been in college for 6 years so far since I'm a slow worker and the result of not using any of the financial aid money that was in the account means I somehow ended up with a $2,500+ check.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3683
Armitage GUTS!!! : 556

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:22 pm

Romanian seems kind of interesting...

Okay, very interesting.

Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 621
Armitage GUTS!!! : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:15 pm

For the first time in 17 years, we got hail! Got a nasty bruise from one the size of a basketball, but it was so awesome, I didn't care! Feels

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42372
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2500

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:36 pm

My ambition is euphoria and ego death. If that sounds a bit too much like pretentious twaddle, it probably is. It's me after all... Happy

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:For the first time in 17 years, we got hail! Got a nasty bruise from one the size of a basketball, but it was so awesome, I didn't care! Feels
Worth the wait?

Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 pm

My existence was a fluke! frustrated

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 225
Armitage GUTS!!! : 39

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Epic rock is... epic.

Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:49 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:My existence was a fluke! frustrated

devious And yet, you're here! I see no problem here.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:44 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:My existence was a fluke! frustrated

devious And yet, you're here! I see no problem here.

True! I found my purpose when I first left sprite forest to snuggle up to Mai's warmth on Mai-Multiverse! Mikoto Minagi

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:30 pm

Just earned about €1.72 (whatever that means). Yay! Go me!

Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Thank you December for saving me from the crappy movie month that was November. <3

Love,
Luu Sky Sapphire

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:20 am

Random Thoughts 01: This forum shall now be graced with one of my infamous "strange" ideas: a Mai HIME AMV to the song "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga. It fits more than you think. At least, in my head it does.

Random Thoughts 02: I hate this bitch with a huge passion, http://utena.wikia.com/wiki/Shiori_Takatsuki, so what the fuck am I doing? Nothing good, I'll say that much.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:44 pm

My 500th post. Wow.

Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Lerena wrote:Random Thoughts 01: This forum shall now be graced with one of my infamous "strange" ideas: a Mai HIME AMV to the song "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga. It fits more than you think. At least, in my head it does.

Random Thoughts 02: I hate this bitch with a huge passion,  http://utena.wikia.com/wiki/Shiori_Takatsuki, so what the fuck am I doing? Nothing good, I'll say that much.

Happy If you could make that Mai-HiME AMV a reality, I'll love you forever. In a non-relationship/personal way. Lerena does NOT-I repeat-does NOT like to be touched!

I *HATE* Shiori. People love to ship her with Juri, but I can't STAND her toxicity. Juri deserves much, MUCH better than that bitch! I'm a UtenaxJuri shipper. :3 I'll explain why in detail someday~ Hunt down the Utena thread (search engine) to ignite the flames.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:45 pm

If you think my past random thoughts were random, wait until you hear about what my brain can do when I'm not conscious. Last night, I dreamed about eggs stealing my house and they were also holding someone hostage. The eggs made their hostage wash dishes. They were surprisingly a true threat to be reckoned with.

Also, Shulk, Reyn, and Dunban made guest appearances. I think I've had enough of Xenoblade for a while. Not sure how long "a while" is though.

My current thoughts:
I did not need to kill 2 hours in the car before I even got to the grocery store. My dad's girlfriend spent ages in Wal-Mart doing who knows what, not to mention that regardless of my headphone issues, I ended up lacking enough money to buy a new pair of headphones after I ordered something on Amazon to reduce the level of my rage. So, I only had enough money to grocery shop by the time I got to Wal-Mart and me being there was basically a waste of my time. The worst part is I rage-bought something I don't even think I want anymore. At the time, I bought it to be a comfort gift, because I felt like complete garbage earlier, but what am I going to do with two containers of cream cheese frosting? It's going to take me months to eat it all.

Fortunately, one of my friends was extremely nice and bought me a new pair of headphones. The headphones will be in on Wednesday.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I *HATE* Shiori. People love to ship her with Juri, but I can't STAND her toxicity. Juri deserves much, MUCH better than that bitch! I'm a UtenaxJuri shipper. :3 I'll explain why in detail someday~ Hunt down the Utena thread (search engine) to ignite the flames.
I hate Shiori too. She pisses me off.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:58 am

I swear, I've *never* heard of this Melanie Martinez until I started working for Hot Topic. O_O; Who is she exactly? Why is she just a cheap version of Lily Allen?

Yohko irina THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW. If Dr. Helene and Irina Woods can't figure it out, no one will.../orz

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Why do I get exhausted after working hard even one day? That’s not how adulthood works. I can’t just work hard one day and then take a break for the next two weeks. I actually need to support myself at some point.

Edit 1/10: I'm surprised that I don't feel like complete shit right now.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Farewell, Obama. You did what you could for this miserable, pissant country. Now watch it descend into Hell~

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:37 am

Random Thoughts 1: Various singers keep singing each others' songs, and when they do that, I lose track of the song's original singer. Akira Okuzaki

Random Thoughts 2: New presidency jokes - I was in Hell before it became mainstream.
dawn

Random Thoughts 3: No, but seriously. I'm in the middle of a depressive episode. It could be worse, but now I'm dehydrated. I can't even tell if my boyfriend caused the depressive episode or if we just happened to have an argument right before the beginning of one.

..........I think too much. Well, anyway, before I start crying again, I better get something done.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:44 am

"Beat energy, energy gap..."

Argh, get out of my head!!!! >.<

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:27 pm

I found this random time-wasting browser game involving candy and lollipops. Even if it's a simple time-waster, it's still fun to have running in the background.

Random depressive episode ends overnight:
The depressive episode didn't last as long as I expected considering how Saturday went. I ended up crying so much I effectively relieved my emotional pain and woke up this morning feeling like nothing happened. Too bad I have severe Major Depression so there will likely be more emotional suffering in less than a week. Natsuki Kuga

On the bright side, even though I hate crying, it seems to have stabilized my anger levels too. I'm now calmer than I've been since the year started. This is likely temporary though. Nao Yuuki

Also, I think I remember an article discussing how people with depression don't get any emotional relief from crying. I'm not sure how accurate that article is, but I am definitely known for making no sense regardless.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Lerena wrote:
Random Thoughts 2: New presidency jokes - I was in Hell before it became mainstream.
dawn

pokemon You are a NASTY BITCH! <3

---

Random thought:

So much planned for Episode 17! My creativity has expanded ever since it began~

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:48 pm

I drew another random Mai-Otome drawing tonight. :3 I also found a job that requires ZERO CREDENTIALS while job searching, entitled, 'Mushroom Picker.' Call me crazy, but I think Picking Mushrooms would be fun! Mikoto Minagi

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:29 am

Someone told me that I'm not likely to find a job that allows me to be creative or on a computer, because I would have to start at the basic jobs first. You know what? I don't mind having to work hard, but I would suck at working retail, fast food, office jobs, or even babysitting. My skills just aren't suited for basic jobs like these and I'd be miserable sacrificing what I consider to be needs for any work that I pursue just to have money. This isn't to say I don't greatly respect people that do these jobs. I respect everyone I come across unless I am given a reason not to and I definitely appreciate people with skills I don't have, but I have a severely low boredom threshold.

In other words, it is obnoxiously easy for me get bored, and more than anyone, I need a job that I can enjoy, which means a creative field and a job that also involves the use of a computer. These two characteristics are the absolute requirements for a job I want and I will not apply for any other kind of job since I'd just be too stressed to last more than 5 minutes.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:21 pm

People in my gaming community don't even listen to me anymore when I try to explain something because I have more knowledge about the in's and the out's of the game than I do with the application of the game lolol.

I was getting pretty cocky... I hate to admit it, but I've been playing really good over the past week prepping for this big tournament lol. Well, when the competition began, I couldn't remember half the stuff I practiced!! XD

So I kept making stupid mistakes, and then when I would try to give someone advice about a certain character, it was like the look they gave me spelled. "Aren't you the one that got 2-o'd just now?" -.- So knowledge is good to have... yes... but applying that knowledge in things like gaming tournaments (as one example) is absolutely necessary.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Not a big fan of pageants, but hey, Miss Universe is currently happening, right here at our own backyard.

So nice to see Queen Pia, a fellow Final Fantasy fan! :D

franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2146
Armitage GUTS!!! : 264

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down