Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:17 pm

I can be an utter tit at times.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 587
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:33 am

I spent an entire dream studying two leaves I got from Dunban. Also, Dunban is the manliest male I've ever dreamed about. He's not really my type, but he looks undeniably attractive anyway. Now I just have to figure out how he can climb with one arm. I can barely climb anything with two arms. Akira Okuzaki

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Those New York Comic Con tickets better arrive in my mailbox THIS week! Akira Okuzaki Many buttholes on their Facebook page got theirs already. Makes me red hot~

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Random Thoughts 1: Announcing...the return of my Facebook statuses. I just need to use something besides my primary top 5 websites. Or is that top 10? I don't even know at this point. It just feels like I need something new in my life. Facebook isn't new, but I haven't been posting on it, have I? >:3

Random Thoughts 2: I thought I took double my prescribed dose for one of my medications but as it turns out I just forgot I was put on something else. In reality, I only took what I was prescribed. When I realized this I was like, "What."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:45 pm

We'll be meeting one of our longest running Mai-Multiverse members next month. MegKuga has been part of our forum since 2010, and has NEVER crossed paths with me, Kara, Dye or any of the other girls. Can't wait to make history yet again~ GRANDE CHIE

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:55 am

Random Thoughts 1: Dressing up my avatar on a website I frequent somehow turned into world-building.and considering what kind of clothing differences would exist with mutated humanoid characters.

Random Thoughts 2: Also, last night I was playing a game and at some point I ended up brainstorming for an assignment in one of my courses. I didn't even notice at first.

Random Thoughts 3 - 9/21 Update: I must be really lazy if walking through the grocery store and walking to my advisor's office is enough to make my legs feel used. Either that or maybe I walk faster these days. I don't even know.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:39 pm

The fight between Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell is a masterpiece of brutality. Both took some of the nastiest bumps ever. >_<

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:35 am

I've had dreams about being Sailor Moon, dreams about having to save the universe from some random threat, dreams about going to other planets, dreams about traveling to different dimensions, dreams about having the power to fly, dreams about aliens, dreams about spirits, dreams about basically anything you can think of. And my dream last night chose what as a topic? Politics? It could have chosen to do anything and instead I spend the night dreaming about a discussion over the United States falling into ruin because of the next president and even banks running out of money and pretty much no one being able to afford proper housing.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Lerena wrote:I've had dreams about being Sailor Moon, dreams about having to save the universe from some random threat, dreams about going to other planets, dreams about traveling to different dimensions, dreams about having the power to fly, dreams about aliens, dreams about spirits, dreams about basically anything you can think of. And my dream last night chose what as a topic? Politics? It could have chosen to do anything and instead I spend the night dreaming about a discussion over the United States falling into ruin because of the next president and even banks running out of money and pretty much no one being able to afford proper housing.

Lerena. Time to turn off that radio or TV whenever you hear Hillary or Trump speak. Akira Okuzaki Focus on the battle for love and justice instead, it's a lot less shades of grey and more good ol' fashion black & white. Simpler times~

---

NEW YORK COMIC CON IS THIS WEEK!!!

We (as in me and moderator firesphere306) won the private autograph session contest to meet Resident Evil actresses Milla Jovovich and Ali Larter. One of my dreams have come true~~~OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! >3<

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:15 pm

Mentally projecting "best wishes at the NYCC" to Luu-sama et al is giving me a headache. Maybe I'll type it instead.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:50 am

Random Thought 1: I wonder how many people have names with meanings that fit with their personalities.

Random Thought 2 - 10/6: I had a dream I ate canned vegetables. They were delicious, but they were also the healthiest thing I've ever dreamed about eating.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Mentally projecting "best wishes at the NYCC" to Luu-sama et al is giving me a headache. Maybe I'll type it instead.

Oh god, dude, it was the best time ever! We hope to see the rest of you next year! :3

---

My sides STILL hurt because of the Ghostbusters 2016 extras. There are SO many Kate McKinnon moments to mention, so here's the one that made me spit my Pomegranate juice. In this shot, she said (for absolutely no reason):

"I killed Big Bird and cut off his arms."

HAHAHA!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:27 pm

My brain is coated in 'normal" repellent. There's no other explanation for the past 3 days.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 pm

What an insane week it has been. XD One of our future members, who still needs to see Mai-HiME, got stood up by her community of friends. So, I had her stay over my place. Once she discovers HiME and Otome, she'll be unleashed on you all! Feels We NEVER abandon our friends here!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:57 pm

I had an idea for my campaign and within 60 seconds the idea was brutally slaughtered with the power of infancy. I had this great magical plan and now it makes no sense, because my extra villain is now an infant. Infants cannot be evil unless we're watching InuYasha. But I can't really be upset about what happened, because I want a different extra villain. I just hope he's introduced early enough to actually select him as my extra villain.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:36 pm

Lerena wrote:I had an idea for my campaign and within 60 seconds the idea was brutally slaughtered with the power of infancy. I had this great magical plan and now it makes no sense, because my extra villain is now an infant. Infants cannot be evil unless we're watching InuYasha. But I can't really be upset about what happened, because I want a different extra villain. I just hope he's introduced early enough to actually select him as my extra villain.

Happy Well, the thing is, your extra villain should make it's debut at the Vanguard/Yu-Gi-Oh universe that's ruled by your current villains. Having an infant villain would be unique, but it's safe to say that it isn't THE Infant. Otherwise known as that punk ass little twerp, Hakudoshi...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:12 pm

There are days I wake up and see a stranger in the mirror, but to be honest I think it's adjustment issues. I'm still not used to being an adult and it's hitting me pretty hard that I'm almost 25. I mean, I keep finding more and more people that are younger than me on the Internet. It's not easy to find people my age anymore. It's scaring me.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:13 pm

Lerena wrote:There are days I wake up and see a stranger in the mirror, but to be honest I think it's adjustment issues. I'm still not used to being an adult and it's hitting me pretty hard that I'm almost 25. I mean, I keep finding more and more people that are younger than me on the Internet. It's not easy to find people my age anymore. It's scaring me.

Now you're me back in 2010. Wink It was a rude awakening to realize Mai-HiME fans (most of them) were in their teens. That explains the drama we had in 2011. No, I take it back. A lot of those members were in their 20s. *tsk*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:28 am

Christmas is coming up next month. I'm going to ask for a lot of money this year that I can use to make sure I'm not bored on Christmas. The entire planet may be hyped for Christmas, but personally I'm just hoping I'll be too busy for social interaction on that day. I don't trust my mother's boss and I don't even know if her boss is male or female. Still, I am worried my mom might be working on Christmas so I must compensate with gifts to myself.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Aurg! Going to class this morning was great until I realized that my brain was not conditioned for studying... still was able to get quite a few pages finished but the whole time I was there all I could see my work binder as was a pillow to lay my head on! XP

It's a good thing the teacher puts on a fresh pot of that black gold every morning, because if it wasn't for the caffeine stimulant, I'd have probably fallen asleep! XD

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:34 pm

There are so many friends of mine from warm places that want to trade weather with me. XD NO! TRUST ME, YOU DON'T WANT JERSEY WEATHER IN NOVEMBER! I'M WARNING YOUUUUU! frustrated

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:09 am

Useless facts about where I live: Snow is a myth. When was snow last here? No one knows, no one remembers. Snow is a legendary phenomenon here. We do get plenty of icy roads though. Did I mention I like ice?

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:28 pm

May as well share random facts about where I live as well! I basically live on a giant potato farm. Every bit of soil covering this land can grow potatoes lol. I've been living here for my entire life, and have only gotten to leave it on a few family vacations in the past.

The weather is also ice cold here... and that's not even as cold as it gets here in Canada. I think it doesn't help that I am surrounded by water though, which heightens the freezing temperatures during this time of year.

The only thing good about this kind of weather is that it makes for comfortable sleeps at night, because every feels so brisk and icy!

Last edited by crimsonYukito on Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a misspelling)

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:02 am

Can of Worms: ~opens~
Oh, hello there Can of Worms.

I am too tired to elaborate right now, but I can't believe what I just learned.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:48 pm

People in this country actually buy bottled water? Why? Tap water is checked every f***ing day! More comes down from the sky pretty much every day too! Do yourselves a favour, buy something with a flavour.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next