Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The not so endless pit of RANDOM THOUGHTS thread numero 15

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:17 pm

I can be an utter tit at times.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 447
Armitage GUTS!!! : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:33 am

I spent an entire dream studying two leaves I got from Dunban. Also, Dunban is the manliest male I've ever dreamed about. He's not really my type, but he looks undeniably attractive anyway. Now I just have to figure out how he can climb with one arm. I can barely climb anything with two arms. Akira Okuzaki

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:11 pm

Those New York Comic Con tickets better arrive in my mailbox THIS week! Akira Okuzaki Many buttholes on their Facebook page got theirs already. Makes me red hot~

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Random Thoughts 1: Announcing...the return of my Facebook statuses. I just need to use something besides my primary top 5 websites. Or is that top 10? I don't even know at this point. It just feels like I need something new in my life. Facebook isn't new, but I haven't been posting on it, have I? >:3

Random Thoughts 2: I thought I took double my prescribed dose for one of my medications but as it turns out I just forgot I was put on something else. In reality, I only took what I was prescribed. When I realized this I was like, "What."

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:45 pm

We'll be meeting one of our longest running Mai-Multiverse members next month. MegKuga has been part of our forum since 2010, and has NEVER crossed paths with me, Kara, Dye or any of the other girls. Can't wait to make history yet again~ GRANDE CHIE

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:55 am

Random Thoughts 1: Dressing up my avatar on a website I frequent somehow turned into world-building.and considering what kind of clothing differences would exist with mutated humanoid characters.

Random Thoughts 2: Also, last night I was playing a game and at some point I ended up brainstorming for an assignment in one of my courses. I didn't even notice at first.

Random Thoughts 3 - 9/21 Update: I must be really lazy if walking through the grocery store and walking to my advisor's office is enough to make my legs feel used. Either that or maybe I walk faster these days. I don't even know.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:39 pm

The fight between Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell is a masterpiece of brutality. Both took some of the nastiest bumps ever. >_<

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top