Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 pm

FREEZING! :'D Why must I suffer for the next 3 months?! Heater, don't fail me now! mai hime

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42466
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2506

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm feeling fantastic. I'm not sure where it came from, but I needed the energy boost. I needed it a lot.
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3699
Armitage GUTS!!! : 556

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:01 pm

Feeling happy for a certain SOMEONE who just nabbed herself a girlfriend.

devious YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Bored. Nao Yuuki The 'idea-forming' section of my brain is on vacation or something.
Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:34 pm

It's one of those brain fog days... I feel like nothing is getting accomplished. LOL! I need to break free! frustrated Ami Mizuno
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 350
Armitage GUTS!!! : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:40 pm

ShadowMikoto wrote:It's one of those brain fog days... I feel like nothing is getting accomplished. LOL! I need to break free! frustrated Ami Mizuno

frustrated It happens quite often! Look above you to see Lerena going through the same. XD

---

I'm feeling quite awesome! Ever since I purchased my movie projector, it feels like I'm watching my entire library of movies and anime for the first time. Mai-HiME/Otome looks extra incredible on a 100 inch screen. *_*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:55 am

For whatever reason, I think I'm experiencing anhedonia, the inability to experience pleasure. Maybe I was bored for too long and my brain stopped caring. Regardless, I'm kind of scared, because there are people that have experienced anhedonia for years and there's still no established cure.

This is different from complete numbness. Complete numbness would mean I don't feel anything and I can still experience anger, sadness, fear, and probably embarrassment too. It's weird that nothing seems to be breaking me out of this.

Since there hasn't been much research on anhedonia, I'm not sure a professional would be able to treat me. I will try anything and everything I can think of. Still, I imagine nothing will change if what I'm experiencing is truly an inability to experience pleasure. Professionals are probably just as lost as the people that experience anhedonia, to be honest. Did I mention I can still experience pain though? Tough luck for me. Seriously.
Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ShadowMikoto wrote:It's one of those brain fog days... I feel like nothing is getting accomplished. LOL! I need to break free! frustrated Ami Mizuno

frustrated It happens quite often! Look above you to see Lerena going through the same. XD

---

I'm feeling quite awesome! Ever since I purchased my movie projector, it feels like I'm watching my entire library of movies and anime for the first time. Mai-HiME/Otome looks extra incredible on a 100 inch screen. *_*

Nice! :3 I am feeling a lot better now, but sometimes those classes (depending on the day) can be three or four points to the left from the 0 on the number line as far as POTENTIAL is concerned. @_@ Sometimes I just feel that I can perform better than what I am demonstrating during those moments! XD Also that is awesome to have a Projector for anime! @¬@ *drool!!*

I am freaking high as kite, today! Because I bought Magic Knight Rayearth on BD, plus, am in the process of being set up for a job! :D Without interview or anything because the Employer already knows me from the past! :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Calm and focused. I feel at peace.

More about what I'm feeling:
After thinking about it, I'm not sure I'm actually experiencing anhedonia. This could be something else that feels like it but is secretly another thing like maybe not exercising enough or being bored for so long my brain couldn't properly handle it. Once I figure out the cause, I can do more to prevent it from happening again. Right before this weird feeling, I went through a bit of apathy for a few days, so maybe this is some kind of weird way the brain is trying to recover. Never heard of it, to be honest.

While at first it was uncomfortable, I've kind of adjusted to it in the sense that I am able to put up with it until I get a new psychiatrist. Did I mention I need a new psychiatrist? Maybe if I say it a third time, the universe will hear my voice: I need a new psychiatrist and I want an appointment in March. I'm a bit more focused right now, but my ability to feel is dulled a bit. To put it simply. I know what I need to do: I just have no desire to do it. What's typical for me is I'll still care enough to go through with what needs to be done. Now, I just feel nothing about things that haven't been done. However, if I usually like doing something, I'm now focused enough to avoid distractions, meaning it's now easier to avoid procrastinating.

Anhedonia sounds more painful than whatever this is. Also, my emotions are dulled and barely felt, but pleasure isn't entirely gone. I can still bring myself to do things. Of course, if this isn't anhedonia, I don't know what this is. Nothing on Google seems to sound like what I'm going through. Maybe I have extremely mild anhedonia and it's going to get worse if I don't do something about it. I'm not sure. It just seems like what I'm experiencing is more of a peaceful calmness alongside an extreme ability to focus on things. I still need to do something about it, but the wait won't be torturous.
Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:16 am

Like a microwaved turd.

@ Lerena: sorry to pry, but what your going through sounds similar to something called "blunted affect" (which is more the expression than the feeling of emotion) or "emotional flattening."
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 834
Armitage GUTS!!! : 88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:14 pm

Feeling insanely jealous of my friend who gets to travel to Cambodia for a yoga retreat. I wish I could join them. ;A;

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Reasonably happy - one of my favourite shows is back! :333
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:21 am

Feeling pretty damn good! Got three new PS4 games!

Oh, wait. I cannot play them at the moment. >:3 NEED MORE STORAGE! External hard drive, here I come!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Completely apathetic & ambivalent towards pretty much everything.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:00 pm

I'm feeling super de-duper awesome~ :D

It's Only Forever....Not Long Enough
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1542
Armitage GUTS!!! : 210

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Betrayed.

But very happy that I eliminated some bad people from my life. :3
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:36 pm

Tired - but a good tired. The sort one feels that one has earned.

@Shadow: I've been there.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:16 pm

I am glad it happened this way! :D It feels like such a renovation!

I'm feeling more positive about not passing the pre-test than negative. :3 I feel that I've learned something about myself and the pre-test from this experience, and will take what I know now, and make use of it for next time! ^_^
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:27 pm

Weirdly contented.

@ Shadow: glad you're taking the positives out of it. You can only benefit from the experience. I suppose it's like a driving test. You may fail the first time, but that's no excuse not to try again. The journey is as important as the destination, because that's what stories are made of. It's how you learn from it that counts and makes you all the more ready when you get there. :3
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:54 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:Weirdly contented.

@ Shadow: glad you're taking the positives out of it. You can only benefit from the experience. I suppose it's like a driving test. You may fail the first time, but that's no excuse not to try again. The journey is as important as the destination, because that's what stories are made of. It's how you learn from it that counts and makes you all the more ready when you get there. :3

Feeling calm.

True! There has to be the in-between details of a season that has a beginning and a verdict. Without the filler info, there really can't be a story, as you say! :3

The journey very important, it was just a little premature.
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Weird.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:01 am

Feeling really good! Have a ton of events this month and next! After the dreaded "3 month hump" of winter, I'm in April and already loving it! Warmer weather and event opportunities galore!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Kind of bored.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:33 pm

I feel like my good life is being interrupted by the process of aging.

frustrated

In other news, I'm kind pissed off at the American healthcare system. I get job when?

really?

No, but seriously, I'm very tired of being tired and it's going to get worse over the weekend since it took my pharmacy 2-3 weeks to inform me that I didn't have a valid refill for one of my medications even when I went by there at least 3 times and called them at least 5 times. The medication I am now missing is the one that helps me stay awake. This weekend is going to be a nightmare. Akira Okuzaki

Did I mention that I was denied Rexulti by Medicaid? If being severely crippled by depression wasn't enough, they won't let me have the medication that helps me function. Like, dude, I was barely human before being given Rexulti and Medicaid becomes my primary insurance next year when I turn 26. So, after my birthday next month, I'll be fighting for Rexulti coverage, so I can retain my adulthood level of maturity.

Edit: And I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to start exercising without access to a gym. I think there's barely any room in the house to do any working out, but maybe I'll get somewhere after I've finally sorted out my healthcare issues.
Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:35 pm

Lerena wrote:I feel like my good life is being interrupted by the process of aging.

frustrated

In other news, I'm kind pissed off at the American healthcare system. I get job when?

really?

No, but seriously, I'm very tired of being tired and it's going to get worse over the weekend since it took my pharmacy 2-3 weeks to inform me that I didn't have a valid refill for one of my medications even when I went by there at least 3 times and called them at least 5 times. The medication I am now missing is the one that helps me stay awake. This weekend is going to be a nightmare. Akira Okuzaki

Did I mention that I was denied Rexulti by Medicaid? If being severely crippled by depression wasn't enough, they won't let me have the medication that helps me function. Like, dude, I was barely human before being given Rexulti and Medicaid becomes my primary insurance next year when I turn 26. So, after my birthday next month, I'll be fighting for Rexulti coverage, so I can retain my adulthood level of maturity.

Edit: And I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to start exercising without access to a gym. I think there's barely any room in the house to do any working out, but maybe I'll get somewhere after I've finally sorted out my healthcare issues.

^ THIS is exactly why I had to get myself OFF the dependencies of medications because that became an issue with me, too! Where I'd actually be DENIED access to my medications (back when I was on some of them). Because I felt that my medication-dependency was not overly "secure" ... meaning, I had to STAKE MY LIFE on having access to them or else I'd become ill-er, I told myself that I would find NATURAL WAYS to keep myself mentally healthy.

However, lately I have been declining a little bit... I had finally found my inner-pride and confidence that I've lost for so long, but due to certain things that took place about a week or two ago, I've been losing my fire... and have been feeling dark again. I also find that I'm not getting many hours anymore at my job. All this kind of went down for me since the day I wrote my pre-test and found myself being 4% off from the pacing grade to officially quality to sign up and write the real test.

However, I am trying to maintain all of this by consistently just staying true to my health routines... which consist of exercise (which I do at home because there is really no need for a gym if you know how to exercise at home.) And my studies... outside walks... and all that.

Despite how negative my life feels, I continue to consistently keep these exercises routinized-daily. Because I know that I will just plummet into even darker feelings if I just say fuck it, and give up on doing body and mind work.

I would love to go into advice on how dependencies on medication can be SUBSTITUTED by proper body and mind work, but I am not ignorant of the struggles of mental health either, and would not white-wash the chronic-ness of it in anyway as a person who has a history with depression.

However, I would certainly do a bit of contemplation during the early morning hours over tea or something and try to figure out what methods you could use BASED ON YOUR OWN STRENGTH AND ABILITIES to combat some of these harsher feelings of negativity and self-DE-moralization that you experience FOR THE PURPOSE OF erasing ANY and ALL dependencies on things that you may not always have access too.

(And sorry for this essay! XD)
ShadowMikoto
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down