Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Ima no Kimochi wa nani?! or What are you feeling RIGHT NOW?! PART 9

Post by firesphere306 on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Feeling like I'm on the verge of getting a really big illness :/ or it could be from the project we just got at work.

"Well, I have these blackout moments that I don't remember anything. A certain type of darkness swallows me whole, crushing my entire body to the point that I’m burning up. All my senses stop, my vision blinds me and I feel soulless. A voice calls to me but it’s neither one I recognize…and it tends to haunt me like this shadow on my soul. This voice is evil…pure evil that I lose to it. It becomes me. That’s when everyone else tells me that I became someone else in battle. Someone that they remember…..but…I don’t remember being me." Gabrielle Kimura-Fire Sphere
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:00 am

Feeling exhausted. Had a productive day, followed by 5 hours of playing Bayonetta 2 without eating. XD I'd rather not waste my day like fat basement dwellers, so I'm taking a break. There's only four chapters to go, so I'll finish it tomorrow.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42568
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2512

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Pretty darn good! My other shows are coming back and I couldn't be happier!

"Well, I have these blackout moments that I don't remember anything. A certain type of darkness swallows me whole, crushing my entire body to the point that I’m burning up. All my senses stop, my vision blinds me and I feel soulless. A voice calls to me but it’s neither one I recognize…and it tends to haunt me like this shadow on my soul. This voice is evil…pure evil that I lose to it. It becomes me. That’s when everyone else tells me that I became someone else in battle. Someone that they remember…..but…I don’t remember being me." Gabrielle Kimura-Fire Sphere
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:51 pm

Hyper after eating two sundaes. It's Carvel's Wednesday two for one deal. Couldn't help myself. :'D

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Feeling like I can hardly talk!

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Feeling worn out. :3 Workout, gardening and then gaming? Productive day FTW!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:39 pm

A lot better! Gotta get back to work in the morning!

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:04 pm

firesphere306 wrote: A lot better! Gotta get back to work in the morning!

That's great to hear, Kara. Think How many sick days do they give you, anyway?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote: A lot better! Gotta get back to work in the morning!

That's great to hear, Kara. Think  How many sick days do they give you, anyway?

None. I have to use my vacation hours for when I'm sick :/

Sleepy! These meds and staying up late are making me lag big time!

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:32 am

Feeling sleepy. @o@ Also a bit excited to know an auction of mine has bids up to $200.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:29 am

Sleepy. zzz.
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2191
Armitage GUTS!!! : 270

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Wishing. That's what I'm feeling. just wishing.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Amazed that someone can make the same fucking mistakes over and over again.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Sun May 03, 2015 7:48 am

Tired, depressed the last few months. I can only act so aloof and tough, but honestly I'm ready to break. T.T
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun May 03, 2015 11:11 pm

franticfranz wrote:Tired, depressed the last few months. I can only act so aloof and tough, but honestly I'm ready to break. T.T

You become Akuma Homura and the universe is doomed to yuri!

Hold on, that doesn't sound half bad. datgodess

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon May 04, 2015 1:21 pm

Feeling busy, excited and all sorts of feelings.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Feeling warm. >:3 TOO WARM. I don't care if my bills raise, I need to turn this AC on!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Thu May 07, 2015 5:36 am

I AM FED UP. As in. >.>
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Thu May 07, 2015 8:47 pm

Feeling like I need to button mash on Heavenly Sword >:3

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 07, 2015 11:25 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Feeling like I need to button mash on Heavenly Sword >:3

^ Akira Okuzaki I am clearly responsible for this mess, people. Move along...

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:53 am

Excited!!! OH MY WORD!

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 11, 2015 11:55 pm

Feeling bad because I laughed at the Jewish guy who resembled Jerry Seinfeld.

Spoiler:

HELLO, NEWMAN.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by franticfranz on Wed May 13, 2015 2:45 am

Dizzy. Uber summer heat. @.@
franticfranz
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed May 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Like I just got hit with something hard DX

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 14, 2015 3:49 pm

Feeling confused. Franny is going through heat and Homura angst, while Kara saw someone die and got hit in the face with a brick.

Arika Yumemiya

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top