Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Anime Expo 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anime Expo 2014

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue May 13, 2014 1:00 am

Is anyone going this year? This year is pretty important lol

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Is anyone going this year? This year is pretty important lol

Word got out on the importance of this year's Anime Expo.

 Satsuki Armitage <---------- Ryoka Yuzuki (Haruka Suzushiro, Haruka Armitage and Satsuki).

 Neena  Ryuko  <------------ Ami Koshimizu (Nina Wang, Ryuko Matoi and the new Makoto Kino aka Sailor Jupiter)

Sadly, I cannot go. I already invested everything into Otakon 2014 and I cannot back down. However, I strongly recommend that the rest of you go with Kuga! Especially if you're on the West Coast. I would of gone in the heartbeat on an Otaku-less year.

All I can say is, take lots of pictures! And like I did with Deppy and Steph at Otakon 2012 with Yuuka Nanri, ask these two tons of Mai-HiME/Otome related questions! DON'T BE SHY!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Fri May 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
All I can say is, take lots of pictures! And like I did with Deppy and Steph at Otakon 2012 with Yuuka Nanri, ask these two tons of Mai-HiME/Otome related questions! DON'T BE SHY!

Oh I will  cocky Shiho Huit I actually got a few questions for Ryoka and Ami, about KLK and the Mai-Series, mixed  Natsuki Kruger2 Among other questions, yeah  Mikoto Minagi 

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 19, 2014 5:38 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:Oh I will  cocky Shiho Huit I actually got a few questions for Ryoka and Ami, about KLK and the Mai-Series, mixed  Natsuki Kruger2 Among other questions, yeah  Mikoto Minagi 

 Happy Nice! Have the best time! OH! Make sense these photos and videos are posted everywhere other than the forum. Facebook group, tumblr and even YouTube if your videos feature a possible interview with these talented ladies? Possibilities!

Bottom line, make them remember that we still support their roles from Mai-Otome and Mai-HiME.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue May 20, 2014 4:05 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:Oh I will  cocky Shiho Huit I actually got a few questions for Ryoka and Ami, about KLK and the Mai-Series, mixed  Natsuki Kruger2 Among other questions, yeah  Mikoto Minagi 

 Happy Nice! Have the best time! OH! Make sense these photos and videos are posted everywhere other than the forum. Facebook group, tumblr and even YouTube if your videos feature a possible interview with these talented ladies? Possibilities!

Bottom line, make them remember that we still support their roles from Mai-Otome and Mai-HiME.
I'll try to mention Mai-Multiverse. It all depends on the event's time length, how many people wanting to ask questions, and how high my anxiety is  Akira Okuzaki 

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:I'll try to mention Mai-Multiverse. It all depends on the event's time length, how many people wanting to ask questions, and how high my anxiety is  Akira Okuzaki 

You won't have to worry about the first two. The biggest enemy here is your anxiety. Wink Stephanie, Kara and Deppy were the same way; I had to do all the talking. I'm sure they'll be understanding and allow you to take your time expressing your appreciation.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue May 20, 2014 7:09 pm

It's funny that I'm anxious about telling them about MM, yet I'm dead set on asking Ryoka to step on me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:It's funny that I'm anxious about telling them about MM, yet I'm dead set on asking Ryoka to step on me LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


Because it's easier to say. :'D If you pull it off, I'll want to be in your position for once~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Anime Expo 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:28 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum