Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Xan staggered as the vision dissolved in front of her, morphing back into the woman they’d been battling.

“You…you…” Xanda growled as her eyes lightened to a dangerous shade of blue that was very nearly clear. “You craven, boil-brained foot-licker!” The tourmaline blue magic flowing out of her turned a shimmering white with her rage.

“You dare use my wife against me!” The enraged Elven woman roared at her enemy, her voice echoing loudly in the stone cavern. “Jeg vil ødelegge deg og dritt i asken!”

Xanda took up a defensive stance and lashed out at Fujino with her shield, splitting the woman’s skull with the sheer force behind the hit and shattering her shield. She gripped Rhoddchariad with both hands and pumped every ounce of strength into the blade; then sprinted forward, lashing out at the shadow HiME with a sweeping side-strike. She then used the momentum from her first strike to spin her into the second: a vicious downward strike that Fujino was only just able to block.

Xan continued her full frontal assault, allowing her rage to fuel her punishing blows; Fujino was forced backwards, eyes widened in surprise to see that there was still more this inhuman woman could do, but healed rapidly from every hit.

“Elsa! Keep that fucker frozen!” Xan called to the young Queen, showing that despite her rage she was still acutely aware of the battlefield at large. “Kuga! If you and that pet of yours see a shot, Facking take it! If I’m in the way, take it anyway!”

Elsa, in turn, redoubled her efforts to keep the now irate Kiyohime contained. The ice may not be hurting the monster, but the thicker she laid it on, the longer it would take to break free.

Viola’s own eyes widened in surprise at Xan’s sudden rage, taking only a moment to wonder just where this inexhaustible woman’s limit was, before diving back into the battle herself. She joined Xanda in pressing the offensive against her shadow doppelganger; flying rapidly around the two women and striking hard—and fast—every time the opportunity presented itself.

Their attacks did precious little damage, but kept the Shadow HiME busy; and as long as she was fighting them off, she couldn’t mess with their minds. Besides, this undead woman couldn’t keep it up forever, could she?

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:19 pm

Ryuko, despite herself, was very impressed with Tsunami's devasting finishing move against the dark maid. There was no way an enemy could survive that, no matter how powerful.
"Alright Tsunami!" she cheered, "We showed that bitch what for, didn't we?"
Suddenly, Senketsu's senses were tingling.
"That's not the end..."
"Huh? What are you talking about, Senketsu?"
"I'm sensing another aura...and it's getting closer...!"
The thick smoke from the three combined attacks had finally cleared, revealing the dark HiME maid Fumi Himeko! She was still alive!!
However, that was not all...there was another presence way up in high, in front of the bright full moon itself.
Ryuko and Senketsu were both staring at the new figure with shock, neither one of them had no idea what to do.
"Oh shit..."
------------------
Cat goddess Mikoto managed to escape Vlas by banging down the insides of the horse chess piece CHILD. Vlas was forced to push Mikoto out from inside of it, freeing the enemy. The creature was less than pleased and proceeded to shoot laser beams from out of its eyes. Mikoto dodged the attack, although, the beam did manage to scratch her ankle. This was going to be a problem.
---------------

Dark Yukariko continued her assault on Aswald Midori, doing a spinning bird kick at her and a shoryuken fist attack.
The menacing nun cackled wickedly, enjoying herself immensely.

-----------------

Despite her right hand burnt from the impact of the explosion, Rezetta managed to aim her gun scythe and shoot out two fire bullets at Yatagarsu and Shiho's head, causing her pigtails to go up in flames in mere seconds.

The wind began to subside now that Dark Shiho stopped her viscous wind attack.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:38 pm

firesphere306 wrote:

Gabrielle sat up from the ground, floored by what just happened. The aftershock from Arika's blast sent her flying. Her gaze caught sight of a figure forming before her.

" Kioji?" Gabrielle whispered to herself. "No......you're not him. This isn't the power of the Grim Reaper. Who are you!!?" Gabrielle yelled as she stood up straight. Making sure that she wasn't hit in the head, she proceeded her interrogating.

The shadow formed into a small little girl. Short brownish hair with glasses?

"Gabrielle, she may look like a weakling but something tells me.....she is...."
Gabrielle thought to herself.

"Please......." The unknown woman said.

"Please? Please what?" Gabrielle asked.

"........Please......."

"Okay, you're freaking me out little girl......what is this?" Gabrielle backed up slightly, being prepared for anything that would jump out at her.

The little girl with glasses smirked at the phoenix woman. The glint in her glasses hid her eyeballs and made herself look even creepier. It appeared as though she had no eyes at all. Her short reddish-brown hair shot out to the sides like a cheshire cat. The uniform that she had was tattered and torn with dirt everywhere.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Gabrielle muttered to herself.

"Yukino."

Gabrielle raised and eyebrow in question. "Huh? Oh your name?"

Shadow Yukino smirked with a grin and lifted her hand up high in air. A purple cloud formed above her head, and out popped a laptop.

Gabrielle was horribly confused. "You look too nerdy to have any sort of power……" Gabrielle paused her sentence and thought to herself. "I shouldn't have said that….there are plenty of nerds in my school that could rip her head off."

Yukino grabbed her laptop and opened it, letting the computer power up.

"I still can't see your eyes…….it's creeping me out." Gabrielle yelled at her.

Yukino snickered and pressed a button when the computer finished powering up.

"You talk to much." Yukino said as 20 different shapes of mirrors materialized  around the both of them.

Gabrielle shot around furiously, almost losing her balance. She caught sight of herself in the mirror and brought a hand up to her face.

Something seemed different, her eyes were a different color. "Yellow?" Gabrielle whispered. "Is that……my other self?"

Gabrielle went to touch the glass but the mirror image of herself grabbed her arm. "WHAT THE HELL?!!!!"

Gabrielle thrashed her arm around trying to break out of it's grasp when Yukino appeared behind her. "Tell me all of your secrets, Gabrielle."

"Humph, serves the Bitch right. She had it coming." Johanna huffed to herself and stood up from the ground. Taking in the fresh air after her kill. Her mind started swirling with the thought of blood on her hands again. It sent shivers down her spine, making the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

She threw her axe over her shoulder and started to walk away. Her smile was almost murderous and her eyes glistened.

Hearing some rustling around her as she walked away, Johanna perked her ears up. Her breath started to pick up and she brought down the axe to her side slowly. The slender woman turned around, only to find that the enemy wasn't dead.

"Oh for fucksakes!" Johanna pouted and stomped her feet. She felt her excitement fade, leaving her blood boiling in anger. The heat from her skin started to make her sweat, turning her in to a shimmering goddess. "Nothing is going right today....HOW THE HELL IS THAT STILL ALIVE....FUCK YOU SNOW AND YOUR TECHNOLOGY OF THE CAPITOL."  

Natsuki stood in shock as she watched her mother move towards her.

"My Natsuki, where have you been?"

Natsuki's face started to turn red with so much emotion boiling up. Before she could get the words out, the shadow turned into Shizuru again.

"What.......?"

"Looking for something, Natsuki?" The false Shizuru brought her hand up to Natsuki's chest, swirling her thumb around the cotton tank top.

Natsuki moaned at the touch. "You're....you're not real."

"Of course I am, My Natsuki." Shizuru said as she whispered into her ear, letting the hot breath melt her.

Shizuru brought an arm around Natsuki, letting it slide up her back. She was holding something, something sharp. Natsuki was in a trance, letting the emotions sink back into her. She couldn't move.

"Natsuki, everything will be okay...we'll be together soon........

Shizuru raised her hand up with a sharp knife and stabbed Natsuki into the side of her shoulder.

Natsuki fell down in pain, grasping at the wound.

*GASPPPPP* Natsuki woke up to the sight of an angry Xan.

"X-Xan....?" Natsuki watched as the tall woman unleashed a line of force on the enemy Shizuru. It almost hurt her to see this happening but this WASN'T her Shizuru. She knew that much.

"XAANNNNN GET OUT OF THE WAY." Natsuki yelled. Natsuki was going to get a shot in no matter what. She really didn't want to shoot her fighting partner, but if it meant to get a hit on Shizuru....so be it.

"DURANNNN....FIRE NOW!!" Natsuki yelled as a few blasts from Duran's canon shot out towards Xan and Shizuru. Natsuki closed her eyes, in hopes that it wouldn't hit her new friend.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Only a hairsbreadth away, two arrows zipped past Midori and landed soundly within wooden trunks. The third left a stinging pain in her palm, she had caught it just it time, her eyes narrowed to glare at the iron tip. She could smell the scent of the trap her opponent had prepared for her.

"Poision? You really do play dirty."

She stomped the ground as Mikoto was swallowed by Vlas. She was about to charge but hesitated.

"I don't want to join her in that thing. Who knows if it can hold more than one."

Sweat rolled down her temple with her rising temper. She cautiously circled it, checking for any possible second opening to avoid before she could attack.

------

Saki stood motionless, whatever Midori was saying to her seemed muffled and a million miles away. She kept her eyes fixed and wide, fists clenched in disbelief.

"How are you here? Maria, explain this! You too Shun!"

Maria sighed, Shun continued to cooly smile, it's perfection standing out as inhuman, Saki trembled. It was as though her nerve were being eaten away.

"You should know how, Saki. I'm always around. I never died, geez you're acting as if what I told you to say in my letter is real."

The mirage of the dead girl traced it's fingers gently over Saki's cheek, down to her jaw. She smiled sweetly and leaned closer.

"So don't be sad. You're hurting my feelings, what can I do to make you feel better?"

Saki's breath hitched as Maria's other hand went lower and lower.

"Ghh! Shut up! Stop that!"

She pulled away from temptation, her eyes glowing with confusion, fear and defiance. Then another pair of gentle arms wrapped around her waist from behind.

"H-Hey! What do you think you're-"

Twisting around to get a look, she found Shun staring down at her, still mute but with enrapturing eyes. Saki felt her mind drifting, she seemed sucked into Akane's grand trap by the fuel of her latent desires of old.

------

"Ready Shirley! Toss me toss me!"

Lucchini smirked.

"Let's show her how strong our Fastball Special is!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:10 pm

"you aren't going anywhere" Midori turned to see her Tornado being swallowed by Hari suddenly jet black clouds swarmed overhead as Akane, dark sticky fluid began raining from the sky covering their battlefield. Midori looked down at her hand as the heavy rain fell all around "Is...this blood?"

Akane giggled "Come forth my children" pools of the bloody mass began to form and take shape as Child like versions of Akane with a variety of weapons in hand

Midori looked at the masses of twisted Imp like Akane clones, then over to Saki, then to Akane "I told you already, I'm busy"

Midori used her Labrys to vault over the first line of Imps, using one of their soft gooey faces to push herself off into a second jump. throwing her Labrys ahead of herself she cleared a small path on the way to Saki,

"SAKI!"

Midori sprinted to Saki who was nearly in shock from the delusionous masses in front of her "I hate to do this, but if I have to...SENSE SLAP!"

Midori brought her hand across Saki's face at full force, sense slapping was a proven science wasn't it?

----

Shirley smiled as she readied to throw the energetic catgirl of the Strike Witches at the Perverted catgirl they were fighting "LUCCHINI FIREBALL CANNON!"

Shirley once again threw Lucchini like a missile through to Mikoto who blasted herself upwards at the oncoming Catgirl, as the collided a giant explosion occurred, as the smoke cleared Lucchini fell towards the Ocean Mikoto stood there without a scratch

"LUCCHINI!"

---

Saber held on for dear life activating her Noble Phantasm, Invisible Air

The heavy winds of her Phantasm blew counter to Shiho's winds slowly helping Kagutsuchi's advance

"Come on, we can do this!"

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:08 am

WolvenBane08 wrote:“You…you…” Xanda growled as her eyes lightened to a dangerous shade of blue that was very nearly clear. “You craven, boil-brained foot-licker!” The tourmaline blue magic flowing out of her turned a shimmering white with her rage.

“You dare use my wife against me!” The enraged Elven woman roared at her enemy, her voice echoing loudly in the stone cavern. “Jeg vil ødelegge deg og dritt i asken!”

Xanda took up a defensive stance and lashed out at Fujino with her shield, splitting the woman’s skull with the sheer force behind the hit and shattering her shield. She gripped Rhoddchariad with both hands and pumped every ounce of strength into the blade; then sprinted forward, lashing out at the shadow HiME with a sweeping side-strike. She then used the momentum from her first strike to spin her into the second: a vicious downward strike that Fujino was only just able to block.

Xan continued her full frontal assault, allowing her rage to fuel her punishing blows; Fujino was forced backwards, eyes widened in surprise to see that there was still more this inhuman woman could do, but healed rapidly from every hit.

“Elsa! Keep that fucker frozen!” Xan called to the young Queen, showing that despite her rage she was still acutely aware of the battlefield at large. “Kuga! If you and that pet of yours see a shot, Facking take it! If I’m in the way, take it anyway!”

Elsa, in turn, redoubled her efforts to keep the now irate Kiyohime contained. The ice may not be hurting the monster, but the thicker she laid it on, the longer it would take to break free.

Viola’s own eyes widened in surprise at Xan’s sudden rage, taking only a moment to wonder just where this inexhaustible woman’s limit was, before diving back into the battle herself. She joined Xanda in pressing the offensive against her shadow doppelganger; flying rapidly around the two women and striking hard—and fast—every time the opportunity presented itself.

The freckled face Princess was in utter shock over Xan losing her composure! This was the same Xan who didn't take anything seriously and flirted with Elsa, right? It didn't seem like it anymore; the towering amazon had been pushed too far by the monstrous, yet slender shadow girl.

"Miss Xan! You're different when you're angry...IKKE GLEM Å TISSE PÅ BITCH!" shouted Anna with great enthusiasm.

Sliding her way to Elsa, elbowing her in the gut gently, "yellow snow, sis~ Worthy going away present for our foe~"

As Anna's cocky act continued, she suddenly hears the clicks of Duran's strange weaponry.

Natsuki Kuga wrote:"DURANNNN....FIRE NOW!!" Natsuki yelled as a few blasts from Duran's canon shot out towards Xan and Shizuru. Natsuki closed her eyes, in hopes that it wouldn't hit her new friend.

Anna had seen Duran attack several times before, so this made her jump with nervous excitement.

"WAIT SHINY CLANG DOGGIE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" shrieked the Princess before taking cover with Elsa.

---

Ryuko Matoi wrote:Ryuko, despite herself, was very impressed with Tsunami's devasting finishing move against the dark maid. There was no way an enemy could survive that, no matter how powerful.
"Alright Tsunami!" she cheered, "We showed that bitch what for, didn't we?"
Suddenly, Senketsu's senses were tingling.
"That's not the end..."
"Huh? What are you talking about, Senketsu?"
"I'm sensing another aura...and it's getting closer...!"
The thick smoke from the three combined attacks had finally cleared, revealing the dark HiME maid Fumi Himeko! She was still alive!!
However, that was not all...there was another presence way up in high, in front of the bright full moon itself.
Ryuko and Senketsu were both staring at the new figure with shock, neither one of them had no idea what to do.
"Oh shit..."

Johanna Mason wrote:"Humph, serves the Bitch right. She had it coming." Johanna huffed to herself and stood up from the ground. Taking in the fresh air after her kill. Her mind started swirling with the thought of blood on her hands again. It sent shivers down her spine, making the little hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

She threw her axe over her shoulder and started to walk away. Her smile was almost murderous and her eyes glistened.

Hearing some rustling around her as she walked away, Johanna perked her ears up. Her breath started to pick up and she brought down the axe to her side slowly. The slender woman turned around, only to find that the enemy wasn't dead.

"Oh for fucksakes!" Johanna pouted and stomped her feet. She felt her excitement fade, leaving her blood boiling in anger. The heat from her skin started to make her sweat, turning her in to a shimmering goddess. "Nothing is going right today....HOW THE HELL IS THAT STILL ALIVE....FUCK YOU SNOW AND YOUR TECHNOLOGY OF THE CAPITOL."

Hikari couldn't turn, not could he respond to Johanna, Ryuko and Senketsu. This was a critical error made by the swordsman; how could this maid survive such a fatal attack? She may be the work of Arika, but there just had to be something he wasn't seeing. The sweat dripping from his forehead told the whole story, Hikari was at a loss.

"Is this really it? Have I reached my maximum already? No..."

Hikari had decided to turn to face his unstoppable opponent, only to see what Johanna and Ryuko had spotted instead. Yes, Shadow Fumi still walks among the living, but floating high above her was the bombshell Hikari was hoping the maid didn't possess.

"Ladies..." whispered the man as he kept his eyes on Shadow Fumi and her CHiLD, Suishouhime. This assist of the shadow maid resembled more of an Oni than a princess...

"Want to talk to whatever God you believe in?"

Camera pans down to Hikari's hand holding the Crescent hilt, "Let's go see Him or Her or IT together...", staring directly at his opponents while grinning widely in villain style. "We've got nothing better to do..."

BSSSSHHH! The mighty light from Hikari's Moonlight blade ignites as he dashes  towards both Shadow Fumi and Suishouhime at his top Mach 50 speed. Johanna and Ryuko follow along with everything they've got. What the three don't know is that Suishouhime activated "Element Time", slowly down the flow of time so that even with Hikari, Johanna and Ryuko's combined speed, she was able to catch them before impact. Giving Shadow Fumi an opportunity to signal her CHILD to build up energy. Suishouhime begins giving off a strange green aura before unleashing her energy all over the city! Beams of light rise up from underneath the city; destroying everything in sight with one massive wave.

The city now lay in rubble, with Shadow Fumi and Suishouhime remaining in the exact same spots as before. Hikari, Johanna and Ryuko were close to one another as well, only weakened severely. Strange! Hikari could easily take a city buster; as could Ryuko Matoi with Senketsu's power. Then there's Johanna who shares Hikari's energy for the next 10 minutes. What is happening here?

Picking his head up from the rubble, Hikari's masked cut in half revealing one of his dark blue eyes, "Toxins...from the Element. It hit us like a wave before the blast right off...heh...isn't that just dandy?"

Hikari picked himself up from the rubble; taking a look around the city to see it completely destroyed by his soulless opponents. "I simply love what you've done with the place. Arika has another masterpiece to behold. Oh wait! We're still breathing...COUGH..." spitting out blood, Hikari ignored it. Shadow Fumi looked down at the blood stain, then looked back at Hikari as if to say "you should be more concerned about yourself than us."

Hikari simply smiled with arrogance, "No time to bleed."

Shadow Fumi's eyebrows narrowed; for all she could see now was Hikari's giving her a thumbs down.

"Hey, Florence Johnston. You forgot to scrub the toilets."

Hikari suddenly executed a parry to Fumi's incoming scythe strike, following up with a thrust into her chest with the Moonlight Blade. Shadow Fumi fell to one knee as Hikari began unloading on her with punches, uppercuts and powerful kicks to the face. Pulling out the Moonlight Blade, he decapitates her. He coughs up more blood before setting his sights on Suishouhime. Speed blitzing into the air, he wraps his arm around the CHILD's neck and uses his weight to slam her into the rubble below. The swordsman then pulled Suishouhime out of the rubble and made her look into his eyes.

"I'm going to kill you. JOHANNA! RYUKO! NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME!"

Battle music for Hikari, Johanna and Ryuko's second wind: Ai No Senshi from Sailor Moon R

Hikari blocks another incoming attack from a headless Fumi, who is completely taken aback by Hikari's second wind. Hikari releases his grip around Suishouhime's neck so Johanna and Ryuko can take her on. Meanwhile, Hikari and Fumi clash Moonlight Blade and Shadow Scythe all over the remains of Fuuka City. They were moving at such great speed, that they weren't visible anymore. Only the force of their impact could be felt.

Fumi's blade caught Hikari's entire body, slamming him into the ground, only for Hikari to counterattack with a dropkick to her chest, followed by thunderous concentrated punch to her hip, causing her to stumble a bit. The once masked man tried to shut down her body with another concentrated strike, only Fumi saw it coming by gripping Hikari's arm, twirling several times before throwing him into what remains of the SEARRS Foundation building. Hikari launched himself out of the rubble with a forced jump and onto the outskirts of the city where, thankfully, the street lights were left untouched. It was here that Fumi began making strange movements.

"Wait a minute..."

The swordsman noticed that Shadow Fumi was dashing along the darkened areas of this lit path. Sure, the heroes were fighting under cover of darkness, but it seemed that Shadow Fumi avoided the light for a reason.

"The Shadow HiME are using the slightest centimeter of shadow to maneuver. This explains the maid's great speed. No, it's worse than that. Touching darkness causes..."

Shadow Fumi appeared before Hikari, who steps back into the shade in hopes of confirming his theory.

There it was.

Fumi's head had appeared again. Arika's cleverness had gotten the best of the heroes once more.

"It was sunset an hour ago...Arika knew the Shadow HiME would have full advantage under these conditions. Son of a BITCH-"

Hikari gets impaled by Shadow Fumi's Element. She leaves him on there, blood dripping down his mouth; still holding onto the Moonlight Blade. "Well played, Arika. We never had a chance did we?"

Hikari gets thrown onto a pile Suishouhime had set up for her HiME. Though valiant their efforts were, Johanna Mason and Ryuko Matoi failed to defeat Suishouhime.

"We lost today, ladies..." joked Hikari with bitter taste in his mouth as their attackers stand victorious over them. "But that doesn't we have to like it..."

Though the toxins were extremely painful for Hikari and his allies, he attempted one last ditch effort to turn things around. "Kaltus...I am lowering my mental focus and defenses...HEAR ME, KALTUS! THE SHADOW HIME ARE IMMORTAL AS LONG AS WE'RE FIGHTING THEM UNDER THE NIGHT SKY. THE ONLY WAY TO DEFEAT THEM IS TO TURN THE NIGHT INTO DAY! THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF THIS...IS MAI. Here's how...it's our only chance."

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:57 pm

"Uhhhhhh...." Johanna moaned in pain as she the toxins from Fumi's attack made her hunch over in pain. This sort of mixture, toyed with her insides. Her head became groggy and her vision started to fade in and out. Her brown eyes squinted in pain but she wasn't about to let this woman win her over. They may be in trouble but Johanna was never the one to give up. She would rather die than to lose to someone. Especially someone who looks like Fumi. This made Johanna's blood boil even more. Losing.....Johanna hated losing. She can't stand the thought of it.

"I'm going---to kill you.....for this......you BITCH...." Johanna huffed, trying to not take in a lot of toxins.

She stood up and wiped her mouth off, clearing her lushes lips off of spit. Her hair stood on end with knots everywhere.

Realizing that she didn't have much time left to use the power that Hikari gave her, she twirled her axe around in her hands. Trying to figure out a creative plan to plunge the blade into the Shadows skull.

Bending her knees, Johanna took a sharp in take of breath, trying so hard not to breathe. She ran as fast as she could, swirling the axe around her head and into the side of Fumi's neck.

Johanna smirked at the contact and swung the blade out and plunged it into the side of her waist.

"Let's see what you do with that........"
Johanna thought to herself as she fumbled backwards and caught herself before falling over.

Natsuki watched in brief horror as the shots hit Xan. This was no time to think about anything else. "Someone can heal Xan right? Natsuki thought as she took the time to reflect one what she just ordered.

Duran howled into the air as the shots stopped. Natsuki looked to see Xan standing there as the smoke from the blast disappeared.

"Xan......" Natsuki was worried. She wasn't use to firing at someone to close to her target. "What should I do? Should I keep firing?" Natsuki was trying not to have another panic attack but kept her composure together.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Ryuko Matoi followed with Johanna and Hikari towards the new enemy and Dark Fumi. The toxins didn't effect her as serverly as her other two allies, thanks to Senketsu's power.
However, the teenage girl felt somewhat ill. She didn't have much time to ask for a healing spell at the moment. It was time for their last haul.
While the adult man dealt with the maid, the axe wielder and sciossor blade carrier took care of the oni like CHILD.
Dark Suishouhime smirked wickedly as her neck was released. She leaped down towards Johanna and Ryuko, executing her first attack against them.
She swung her ridicluliously long oynx sword at Ryuko. The teen backflipped and retaliated with her scissor blade. However, Suishouhime snapped her fingers and the time slowed down once more.
The CHILD simply dodged out of the way and delieverd a punch to Ryuko's gut, sending her a few feet away.
Ryuko quickly recovered and jumped into the air to execute a flying kick towards Suishohime's face. The kick connected and but the Oni humanoid slowed down time again and attempted to grab Ryuko by the neck.
Noticing this, Ryuko sliced her enemy's right arm clean off. Then, she proceed to chop off the other arm. Suishouhime quickly dodge rolled out of the way and used a slide kick to knock Ryuko off balance.
Ryuko broke her fall with both hands and lifted her legs to capture Suishouhime's head, hurl it and slam in onto the rubble.
Breathing heavily, Ryuko clearly exhausted from the strain and stress of the second wind battle.

She slowly got up and cautiously walked over to the demon human's body.
However, Suishouhime was nowhere to be found.

"The hell?!" A stunnded Ryuko exclaimed, confused.

Suddenly, Senketsu's eye bugged out, realizing where the enemy was.

"Ryuko! Behind you!!!"

It was too late. As soon as Ryuko turned around, Suishouhime, fully recovered and healed, froze the teenage girl in place. Then, the CHILD unleashed a barrage of slash attacks.
Each swipe of the sword damaged Ryuko's Kamui outfit piece by piece. Tearing it to near shreds.
Ater the Oni CHILD finsihed her brutal combo, she was still somewhat surprised the enemy was still standing strong.

"Don't make me laugh, you piece of shit!" Ryuko arragontly boasted, "It'll take more than a few swiss army cuts to defeat me!"
Dark Suishouhime readied her long sword, with every intention to finish off this pesty girl once and for all. Sensing what is happeneing, a frantic Senketsu tried to discourage his ally from gloating any further.

"Ryuko, it's useless! Don't bait her! We must leave here, now!"
"No," the girl resovled quietly, "If we are doing to die tonight, it will be in our terms!"
Irritated, Dark Suishouhime began charging toward the defiant scissor wielder, her sword glowing ominously.

"SCREW YOU! I won't let you win!!" Ryuko declared as she activated the scissor sword. Once again, the weapon uncurled itself and the edges grew longer.

"SCISSORRRRRRR.... SWOOOOOOOOOORD!!! DECAPITATION MOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDEEE!"

With one last battle cry, Ryuko swung her mighty blade towards the dark CHILD. After that final attack, the teenage tomboy fell down to the ground at long last.
Her battle outfit dematerialized, and Senketsu, her school uniform sentiment, was laying down beside her.

"Ryuko..." Senketsu said, desperatly trying to revive his wearer, "Please hang in there! You have to pull through, you always do!"

Ryuko coughed and panted heavily, worn out throughly.
"It's alright, Senketsu, I'm fine...barely anyway..."

Ryuko looked back at the thick smoke she caused. She didn't see the CHILD yet.
"That's it...that was my last attack...I can't believe it has to end like this...there are still so many things I need to do back home. I have to avenge my father's death...and finally tell Mako how I feel about her."

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 pm

30 MINUTES AGO

Yukino, tilted her glasses down, showing off of a blinding light. The look she gave almost looked menacing strangely innocent. It was like the girl was afraid to look up at the newcomers.

Gabrielle took this opportunity to shake off Yukino's hold. Her eyes flickered in and out of the strange colors. Her head was pounding and making it hard for Gabrielle to see straight. She noticed that the two women that stood before her were allies. Gabrielle was happy about that but concerned about what was happening to her.

"What are you two doing here? Are you trying to hurt Haruka? All of you need to leave immediately or else. I will be forced to use my power to destroy you." Yukino yelled with shyness in her voice.

Gabrielle noticed this. "For someone that is out to hurt us, you sure act like a little child….." Gabrielle paused and noticed that her eyesight went black. She stood up straight with a firm stance. Her shoulders hung low her fists clenched, generating sweat in the palm of her hands.

"I'm not a little child. As for you two." Yukino stretched out her arms, holding her palms outward. Little spores popped out of no where around the mirrors. The glass shined bright and made duplicates of themselves.

The mirrors formed around all three of the heroes, creating a black mass in the reflection. They couldn't see their face in it at all. Just total blackness.

Gabrielle's eyes, golden eyes shined bright as the figure of herself showed up in the reflection again.

A shadow figure stepped out of the mirror and appeared right in front of them. The silhouettes emulating their appearance by the way that they were standing.

"Now, the fun begins." Yukino lifted her arms up into the air. The little spores floated around in a circular motion to towards Gabrielle, Kyoko and Aki.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:02 pm

"What happened?" Kyoko groans and stumbles to her feet. She is back to her
normal form when she realizes she is near a flower garden. Flowers? What on earth is going on here? She then remembered. A powerful force knocked her back. It isn't long before she hears chatter. She transforms back into her magical girl outfit and materializes from thin air another spear.

Kyoko jumps into the air and leaps into the scene. That is when she sees a woman with short brown hair attacking one of her allies that she knows nothing about and in fact she would have just ignored the fight if it weren't for the fact she's in foreign land. It's unfortunate. She must
rely on other people to survive and she never has made this move before.

"Who are you and what are you doing to her with that mirror?" Kyoko retorts to the brown-haired woman.

~*~

Aki leaps to her feet after she regains consciousness. Where is she now? No. Is she in a location away from the others? She promised she'd be there to help! It is then that she notices it. A flower garden.

"Flowers?" She recalls her time as the Black Rose Witch as she approaches the garden in time for a strangely dressed girl to question one of the females and one that appears to be attacking. An enemy? As she approaches the scene and gets closer, she stands next to the spear-wielding female. She, too, speaks to the brown-haired female, aware that Gabrielle is being attacked. "Step away from her or you will feel my wrath!"

~*~

A double of Kyoko emerges from one of the mirrors. "What the hell?" Kyoko retorts to the mirror image. That girl looks just like her and yet that girl is not her. A vicious grin spreads on her mirror image's face.

"I know what you've done." The girl explains. "How you drove your father to madness and everything. You will be purified and sent to Hell!"

~*~

Right before her, an image of her appears with that cold, hateful gaze in her eyes that she had before Yusei came into her life. Aki draws back in fear. "No! Stop it! I don't want to be that anymore! My past is over!"

"What's wrong? Can't handle the truth that you're a monster?" The mirror image of Aki inquires. "I will always be a part of you. Nothing will ever change that."

"But...no! He promised me a better future! Get away from me!" Aki screams. She takes out her deck from the card-holder at her upper thigh and slips it into the Duel Disk.

"Oh, no, I'm so afraid. Why don't you show everyone just how much of a witch you truly are?" The Aki replica snickers.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:09 pm

30 MINUTES AGO AS WELL

Shadow Akira takes another flying leap into the air, landing perfectly on top of Gennai's massive head. Oscar already had a hard time keeping up with the ninja's movements. If her partner had any ideas, she felt it necessary to hear them. Post haste!

"Mademoiselle Alexis, this masked assassin moves like the wind. Her steel frog equally so; we need to exploit some kind of weakness. Anything to slow them down."

The Frenchwoman adjusted her legs back into her proud fighting stance. Though her rapier had already taken a few dents, she pointed it directly at the calculating duo in front of her, as if she had just prepared for battle. Getting tossed around was taking it's toll on Lady Oscar, coughing up a bit of blood that landed on Mashiro's withered garden patch.

"If this continues..." Oscar thought to herself before building enough air in her lungs. "KAL-TUSSSS! YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED!!!"

---

Meanwhile, Shane, Mako, Akihisa and Kanako kept their distance away from all the battles. They were located in the now shattered remains of the bell tower. Fuka's tower had been demolished in the past during the emotional warfare between Natsuki Kuga and Shizuru Fujino in 2004.

As the four comic reliefs looked on, a shining light appeared behind them. With the battle going on, Shane and the others were oblivious to it. Between you and me, reader, you could have the light manifest in a closet with these four inside and they still wouldn't notice!

"Welcome to my Play Room, strangers. Will you be my friends?"

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:24 pm

The seventeen year old turned around, wondering who was speaking to them. She noticed the shadow version of Alyssa Seers. Once she noticed her, Mako backed away slowly and her face turned serious, like deadly serious!

Suddenly, the brown haired girl rushed towards the smaller girl as her brown droopy eyes went wide and sparkled, stars twinkling. She never seen a kid as small and cute as a button like this before. The only child in her family was her younger brother Mataro, and he was so damn annoying.

"Ah, how cute! Hey there little girl! What are you doing here in a place like this? It's not safe here for you. Your parents must be worried sick!"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:27 pm

Kaltus flashed directly to Oscar’s side, hand and staff already glowing in preparation for healing her.

“I’ll warn you, this is not my forte…it’ll hurt.”

No sooner did he give his warning than he began slowly forcing her skin and bones to knit themselves back together. It wasn’t a perfect job—not by a long shot—but by the time he finished Oscar was no longer bleeding…though he couldn’t do anything about the blood she’d already lost.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 pm

"Well shit, who is this little twerp? Like the yellow banana hair." Shane said as she spun around. Almost losing her balance from the rush of nicotine.

The light around them made her head start pounding. It was a strange feeling, like being drunk. Only Shane hasn't had any alcohol in her system for once in her life. She was motioning hand gestures like Captain Jack Sparrow. Swaying back and forth like a tree on it's last root.

"Why does your hair look like corn?" Shane forgot what she was saying before getting a hold of herself.

"HEHEHEHEHHE" The shadow Gabrielle giggled as little shiny teeth grew up in a smile. That's all that you could see. It was little watching your reflection in the dark of your bathroom. Just the small outline indicating that something was there.

Gabrielle wasn't thrown off by the giggle, in fact…she smiled. She was ready for another battle. It's been far too long. That battle with Azula made her hungry for more. This should prove for enough fight to last her for a good while.

Throwing a whip of fire, Gabrielle twirled and cartwheeled into the shadow figure, sending it flying into the air. The figure spun around slightly and quickly got back onto it's feet. Ready for the next attack.

Gabrielle was more than ready, showing up behind the figure blasting a wall of fire threw though the figure. It collapsed to the ground. The phoenix woman, smirked. She thought the fight was already over. She was dead wrong. The figure stood up, taking a form of another person. This time, she could actually see who it was. The blackness disintegrated and revealed the form of her lover, Ahmes.

Gabrielle's eyes widened. Even in this state, she knew who it was.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:42 pm

The slap echoed and hit so loudly and with so much force, that it sent Saki flying and crashing a section of forest. Wide awake and no longer under a spell, she snapped up and yelled.

"Thank you! You ass!"

Charging back into the fight, she pinned Akane down with her own hands and her cantus combined. Her unusually tall stature for her world made it easier to hold the other down and loom over her.

"Stop this now, its over. And if you ever try what you did again, you will die."

-----------------

Hurling through the air after colliding with her target, Lucchini quickly regained focus and stopped her body. Redirecting her magic, she shot back upward like a comet with her blazing flames. This time she gripped Mikoto's neck as she came into reach.

"My points are almost unbreakable! KONETSU KOGEKI!"

She pierced right through, tearing Mikoto's chest in half and lighting it aflame. There was a great scream, the halves falling through the air in a downward arc.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
30 MINUTES AGO AS WELL

Shadow Akira takes another flying leap into the air, landing perfectly on top of Gennai's massive head. Oscar already had a hard time keeping up with the ninja's movements. If her partner had any ideas, she felt it necessary to hear them. Post haste!

"Mademoiselle Alexis, this masked assassin moves like the wind. Her steel frog equally so; we need to exploit some kind of weakness. Anything to slow them down."

The Frenchwoman adjusted her legs back into her proud fighting stance. Though her rapier had already taken a few dents, she pointed it directly at the calculating duo in front of her, as if she had just prepared for battle. Getting tossed around was taking it's toll on Lady Oscar, coughing up a bit of blood that landed on Mashiro's withered garden patch.

"If this continues..." Oscar thought to herself before building enough air in her lungs. "KAL-TUSSSS! YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED!!!"

"Oscar...I hate to say it but your blade isn't going to cut it against this thing, I'll have to take care of it" Alexis sighed tightening her fist as Klatus arrived to heal the 18th century French Noble.

Gennai fired its wrecking ball like tongue at Alexis who countered with her Displacer Glove, the mechanical fist collided with the wrecking ball however as it collided the same glove that could blast apart even the deadliest of foes shattered along with Alexis's arm

"That's just what I wanted to see" Alexis said as she began to exude power "That was 1000 psi of force" her  limp arm hanging at her side as her power level rose drastically, her hair turning a glowing crimson "Bring it on you overgrown Cane Toad,"

Gennai fired again, Alexis pirouetted around the attack  grabbing the chain and holding on tight "What's the matter? Can't move?"

grabbing a firmer hold of the Chain while kicking the wrecking ball into the solid ground again and again embedding it Alexis smiled

------

midori's crazy398 wrote:The slap echoed and hit so loudly and with so much force, that it sent Saki flying and crashing a section of forest. Wide awake and no longer under a spell, she snapped up and yelled.

"Thank you! You ass!"

Charging back into the fight, she pinned Akane down with her own hands and her cantus combined. Her unusually tall stature for her world made it easier to hold the other down and loom over her.

"Stop this now, its over. And if you ever try what you did again, you will die."

Midori shrugged "Hey, Mythbusters proved Sense Slapping works...and it did didn't it" she walked over to Akane and put her Labrys to her throat "Listen Saki...if you feel that badly you can slap me when this is said and done"
turning her head to their prisoner Midori smiled sadistically "Listen you gooey shadow bitch, we have you pinned and beaten...if you surrender now I think we can work something out where we don't have to kill you"

Akane struggled screaming and flailing until she managed to grab her tonfa, ramming it into Saki's gut and jumping to her feet "Well it looks like you're the one that needs to surrender Mi-" Midori tackled Akane to the ground and began beating her again and again

"HOW...DARE...YOU...MOCK...AKANE...HOW...DARE...YOU...WEAR...HER...FACE" with each word Midori punched her again, her blood coating her fist as Midori released her rage she had kept caged for years all exploding at this mockery to a friend and ally, "I...DID...NOT...FIGHT...THESE...BATTLES...AGAIN...AND...AGAIN...TO...DIE...HERE"

Shadow Akane began to cry in pain as Midori continued to beat her against the ground

midori's crazy398 wrote:

Hurling through the air after colliding with her target, Lucchini quickly regained focus and stopped her body. Redirecting her magic, she shot back upward like a comet with her blazing flames. This time she gripped Mikoto's neck as she came into reach.

"My points are almost unbreakable! KONETSU KOGEKI!"

She pierced right through, tearing Mikoto's chest in half and lighting it aflame. There was a great scream, the halves falling through the air in a downward arc.

Mikoto tore in half and began to crash and burn until the upper half rocketed up and grabbed Shirley in a chokehold, Mikoto's eyes burned red as she stared into Lucchini's eyes "Make any sudden moves and I'll snap her neck." Shirley gasped for air as Mikoto strangled her from behind, Mikoto's blood dripping down Shirley's legs into her Striker units.

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:16 pm

"Heh? What's a little girl doing here?"

Kanako leaned closer for a better look, grinning like an idiot.

"And a cute girl at that! Hello! Where are your parents? I'm Kanako Miyamae!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:30 pm

Mako Mankanshoku wrote:"Ah, how cute! Hey there little girl! What are you doing here in a place like this? It's not safe here for you. Your parents must be worried sick!"

Shadow Alyssa wagged her tiny index finger at Mako, "My parents are not around, silly. They have journeyed to a land of happiness...and pain."

She then cracked a cheerful smile that could poison a person's soul.

---

Kaltus wrote:
No sooner did he give his warning than he began slowly forcing her skin and bones to knit themselves back together. It wasn’t a perfect job—not by a long shot—but by the time he finished Oscar was no longer bleeding…though he couldn’t do anything about the blood she’d already lost.

The Frenchwoman bit on her lip during Kaltus's magical treatment. It was indeed magic, as Oscar's damaged ribs no longer bothered her. She gave Kaltus a sparkling kind smile as a reward.

"Thank you very much for your care, Kaltus. Please help the others, some of them may not be able to summon you."

Oscar then marched towards Alexis who was already caught in the conflict; keeping enough distance between herself and the Eastern assassin.

---

Shane McCutcheon wrote:"Why does your hair look like corn?" Shane forgot what she was saying before getting a hold of herself.

Shane swayed so much that the blackened Angel felt compelled to keep her focused. With her two pinkies, Alyssa tapped on the butch lesbian's knee caps, rendering Shane paralyzed.

"There! Now you can play with me without any dizzy spells, Miss boy-girl."

---
Alexis wrote:Gennai fired again, Alexis pirouetted around the attack  grabbing the chain and holding on tight "What's the matter? Can't move?"

grabbing a firmer hold of the Chain while kicking the wrecking ball into the solid ground again and again embedding it Alexis smiled

Shadow Akira dropped down behind Alexis, cracking the ground in the process, and rear-neck chokes her. Gennai's intentional distraction had succeeded. With great force, Akira twirled Alexis's body like an F5 tornado and launched her into the the marble ground. Oscar quickly back flipped to avoid the impact.

"Alexis! Are you all right?!" cried out Oscar, never keeping her eyes off Shadow Akira. "Dammit, Alexis was right...how can I help her when I'm helpless against an impossible opponent?"

As the dust settled, Oscar noticed a giant spider-like demon crashing into the demonic frog! Causing Shadow Akira to teleport away, "Mademoiselle Nao! You're here!"

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Heh? What's a little girl doing here?"

Kanako leaned closer for a better look, grinning like an idiot.

"And a cute girl at that! Hello! Where are your parents? I'm Kanako Miyamae!"

"Hiya, Kanako-san. My name is Alyssa Searrs and I live in this space warp..."

Space warp? Kanako and the others were suddenly transported to a pocket dimension without any warning!

"Play with me!" cried out this joyful incarnation of Alyssa Searrs, known once as "The Golden Angel". She was used by the SEARRS Foundation to hunt down the HiME and usher in the Golden Age. Her demeanor had always been shy; withdrawn from society. All except Miyu Greer; the one person she called a precious friend. This Alyssa on the other hand, was extroverted and demanded friends. The heroes had to be cautious and-oh what am I kidding! These four morons couldn't hit a beach ball with a tennis racket!

"You see, my nature is to play games. No fighting. Fighting is mean. We play games of your choice and mine and if you win, I'll bring you back to your friends. If you don't want to play with me, I will send you into an ever-changing landscape for eternity...deal?"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Shadow Akira dropped down behind Alexis, cracking the ground in the process, and rear-neck chokes her. Gennai's intentional distraction had succeeded. With great force, Akira twirled Alexis's body like an F5 tornado and launched her into the the marble ground. Oscar quickly back flipped to avoid the impact.

"Alexis! Are you all right?!" cried out Oscar, never keeping her eyes off Shadow Akira. "Dammit, Alexis was right...how can I help her when I'm helpless against an impossible opponent?"

Alexis smiled as she coughed blood flicking metal pins off all 10 of her fingers "I should be fine for now" she said struggling to her feet as Akira had a belt of Grenades Alexis had thrown around the shadowy Ninja while being thrown around herself...BOOM!

Akira was blasted as Alexis struggled to stand cradling her shattered arm, though as the smoke cleared there was no sight of the Ninja "Oh Fuck You!" Alexis yelled drawing a Beretta 93-R Machine Pistol!

As Akira reappeared on Gennai's back her clothes had been shredded to tassels by shrapnel and flame, though her body seemed unharmed

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:As the dust settled, Oscar noticed a giant spider-like demon crashing into the demonic frog! Causing Shadow Akira to teleport away, "Mademoiselle Nao! You're here!"

As Alexis turned to see Nao arrive Akira rapidly moved and stabbed Alexis through the chest and neck, she fell forward...Alive but in shock, barely able to fire a burst in the Ninja's direction as she fell.

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:54 pm

"Hey, awesome. I'm not seeing double anymore, cool." Shane said as she got her composure back. She tipped her down to the little girl. She smiled at her with her famous smirk. One that would melt any straight woman in a instant. She had a way with her charms, even if the person was a little kid.

"So, are you like some gypsy, circus kid? Can you tell me a fortune. I would love to have one. Can you tell me if I'm going to get laid anytime soon? My vibe feels like it's leaking out of me."

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
"So, are you like some gypsy, circus kid? Can you tell me a fortune. I would love to have one. Can you tell me if I'm going to get laid anytime soon? My vibe feels like it's leaking out of me."

Alyssa shook her head playfully. "Mmm-mmm! Fortunes are no good, Mister! Games only, am I understood?"

The Blackened Angel raised her arms to the sky, revealing a large room filled with every game imaginable. Everything from Chess to the latest Call of Duty.

"So who's first and what are we playing?"
Mahou Alyssa

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Mako eyes stopped sparkling and she felt something amiss with this girl. Her smile looked so kawaii, and yet...so unsettling.

"Hey, guys, this girl looks like trouble to me."

Her doubts couldn't be more painfully obvious.

Just then, Mako and her three other comedy friends were stuck in completely different surroundings.
Once Shadow Alyssa voiced her announcement of the games and the conditions of a victory and loss.

Mako didn't like the sound of the ever-changing landscape of eternity. It sounds really scary to her. Plus, the brown haired girl sensed that Ryuko-chan was in trouble. And not just Ryuko-chan, many of their comrades, as well! She couldn't stay here for too long.

Boldly and impulsively, Mako Mankanshouko gave the shadow girl her answer.

"IT'S A DEALLUU!" Mako shouted to Shadow, "We'll play your little games but only if you promise to take us back to our friends! I Mako Mankanshuoku will be the first to compete with you, Alyssa-chan! And I pick...rock paper scissors!"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Kaltus eyed Alexis as she claimed to not need healing….he could see quite easily that her arm was shattered, and he was willing to bet that wasn’t the only thing broken, either. Still, she seemed to be managing….

He stepped in, however, when she was stabbed through the chest; tapping his staff to the ground as her chest glowed with the emerald healing magics of Aelwyd. He forced the injury to close itself—setting her ribs in the process—before moving the glow to her shattered arm.

Kaltus grunted and knit his brows as he focused on finding each little scrap of shattered bone and forcing them to return to where they belonged. Once that was done, he cast a minor fusion spell to hold them together.

It was far from orthodox, mixing spells like that, but it would do for now. And, more importantly, it wouldn't drain him as much. Still…

“Madame Alexis, I strongly suggest we find a proper Healer for you once we’re done here.”

With that said, Kaltus launched himself back into the air. There was a fiery battle nearby, and he could use the energy boost. Fortunately, it didn't take him long to find and intercept a stray fireball.

With his stores recharged, he hovered in the air and focused on casting his mind outward in the hopes of sensing when an ally would need his help.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:27 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:Kaltus eyed Alexis as she claimed to not need healing….he could see quite easily that her arm was shattered, and he was willing to bet that wasn’t the only thing broken, either. Still, she seemed to be managing….

He stepped in, however, when she was stabbed through the chest; tapping his staff to the ground as her chest glowed with the emerald healing magics of Aelwyd. He forced the injury to close itself—setting her ribs in the process—before moving the glow to her shattered arm.

Kaltus grunted and knit his brows as he focused on finding each little scrap of shattered bone and forcing them to return to where they belonged. Once that was done, he cast a minor fusion spell to hold them together.

It was far from orthodox, mixing spells like that, but it would do for now. And, more importantly, it wouldn't drain him as much. Still…

“Madame Alexis, I strongly suggest we find a proper Healer for you once we’re done here.”

With that said, Kaltus launched himself back into the air. There was a fiery battle nearby, and he could use the energy boost. Fortunately, it didn't take him long to find and intercept a stray fireball.

With his stores recharged, he hovered in the air and focused on casting his mind outward in the hopes of sensing when an ally would need his help.

Alexis stood back up, but her mind was not clear, as she stood her coat fell off as her hair turned jet black as black flames began to swirl around her, looking around at the surrounding people the Ninja and her frog with a silent and sadistic smile Alexis felt her healed neck

suddenly the ground under Akira and Gennai turned molten as if super heated "Impalement" Alexis whispered as Molten earth blasted up from the ground tossing the now burning frog into the air

Akira disappearing into thin air, as she reappeared Alexis thrust her hand around Akira's throat and held her off the ground "Now that won't do" Alexis said...her voice double coated as if another entity was controlling her, Akira raised her blade to stab into Alexis's arm but Alexis grabbed her wrist and twisted it till it dislocated...Akira maneuvered quickly managing to get lose shaking noticeably as she relocated her arm.

Alexis smiled as the area around them began to burn with black flames "come on, we've just started little Ninja girl"

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:08 am

Nao sends Julia at the frog Child. She lands a few feet next to her allies. "Heh, my Child is strong enough to handle this one. I don't know if she could handle it alone, but she definitely can do plenty of damage."

Julia throws web at Gennai's feet and while the main threat is stuck she directs her attention to Alexis. "I think we should work together. This isn't a fight either of us can win on our own."

~*~

"A game? Mako, I'll take her on after you." Akihisa has a bad feeling about this even though a game sounds fun right now. Something about this girl terrifies him and she has barely done a thing.

~*~

"I'm not going to humor an image of my past." Aki decides, but that is when the image shifts into the one person that saved her from walking the path of destruction. That hair, those markings, and that blue jacket in combination belongs to just one person she knows. Seated upon a red motorcycle and armed with a Duel Disk, she can barely utter a word.

"Not going to humor an image of your past? What about me then?" The figure says to her.

"Yu...Yusei...no! I won't be deceived! Black Rose Dragon, emerge!' Aki calls out.
"I understand what you must be feeling. If you have to hurt me to feel better, then do so, but will that solve your problems?" The Yusei figure asks.

"I would have rather Divine been used against me, but Yusei? I can't forgive anyone who toys with the heart of a girl in love! Black Rose Dragon, attack!"

Black Rose Dragon shoots fire out its mouth at the Yusei duplicate, but it does absolutely nothing to the figure of Yusei standing before her.

~*~

Kyoko's mirror image fades and reappears. A white flowing cape and short blue hair flows in the wind. "Sayaka?!"

"I will drag you to Hell myself in the name of justice! I can't believe you could possibly let me turn into a Witch!"

"I didn't let you, you idiot! You shouldn't have made a wish for some stupid kid that wants to play a violin! I bet he loves that thing more than anyone else. He deserved to suffer like that!"

"How dare you! I can't believe you call yourself an ally of justice now! Let me show you how it works!" The Sayaka clone rushes into battle and her sword clashes with Kyoko's spear.

"Not bad, but don't forget that love doesn't do everything you want it to!" Kyoko retorts.

Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next