Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Post by firesphere306 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Natsuki awoke from her fantasy to focus her blurry vision on Shizuru again.

"Shizuru.....how....how are you......I saw you get shot with Arika's blast....right in front of me. You died in my arms, Shizuru....I felt your body....relax......I can't......." Natsuki spat her words out like some sort of malfunctioning machine. " I don't hate you Shizuru.......I.....how can this be?"

Natsuki wasn't thinking clearly. She knew this wasn't Her Shizuru but her mind said the opposite. Her mind spun around causing her to get a pounding headache. Pain that swirled all around her skull, to the middle of her spine. She tossed her hands up and clasped them to her head, trying to make the pain and memories go away.

She looked back and Xan, Elsa and Anna with tears in her eyes. "Guys....what's going on?" Natsuki did believe that this was Arika's trick but right now, Natsuki was having a break down. "Shizuru.........." Natsuki held out her hand to the woman that was standing next to Xan. "Shizuru......help me."

Materializing a pistol in her hand she brought it to her right temple. Tears streaming down her face, she finally reached a breaking point. This new pretend Shizuru set her off. The small barrel pressed against her skin, she traced the line in her cheekbones with a curve in her smile. Her mind fought with herself....she can't kill herself. This is an illusion....don't give in....she isn't real. The pain is too great but Natsuki was breaking free from it slightly, becoming strong again.

"Shizuru........" Natsuki looked back at the shadowy figure with a piercing gaze. "I.....did love you....." Natsuki took the pistol away and pointed it at the figure, firing ice shards in the process.

Gabrielle sat up from the ground, floored by what just happened. The aftershock from Arika's blast sent her flying. Her gaze caught sight of a figure forming before her.

" Kioji?" Gabrielle whispered to herself. "No......you're not him. This isn't the power of the Grim Reaper. Who are you!!?" Gabrielle yelled as she stood up straight. Making sure that she wasn't hit in the head, she proceeded her interrogating.

The shadow formed into a small little girl. Short brownish hair with glasses?

"Gabrielle, she may look like a weakling but something tells me.....she is...."
Gabrielle thought to herself.

"Please......." The unknown woman said.

"Please? Please what?" Gabrielle asked.

"........Please......."

"Okay, you're freaking me out little girl......what is this?" Gabrielle backed up slightly, being prepared for anything that would jump out at her.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Princess Anna's pleasant imagery had disappeared on her. Was it all nothing more than an illusion? It must have been, seeing how she was suddenly thrust back into a grisly battle scenario with the beautiful, yet dangerous opponent with the amazing chestnut bangs.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-MY! What in the world happened just now?!" questioned Anna practically before spotting Shadow Shizuru not far from where she was. "WHOA! NOT GOOD!

Xan wrote:Noted.” Xan replied crisply, before turning to Anna. “Anna, stay behind my shield. Do not leave it. I cannot protect you if you do.”

Anna snapped her attention towards Xan, not even bothering to question it when her opponent is part sexy and scary looking. "R-right!" replied Anna before placing herself behind Xan; with her sweaty hand gripped around Elsa The Second.

Ryuko Matoi wrote:Hikari's flare showed witin his glaring eyes. It showed that same burning resovle Ryuko had for her mission to hunt down her father's murderer.
When the older boy asked her to join him to take down shadow Fumi, Ryuko nodded with a short answer.
"Hell yeah."
"Careful you two." Kamui Senketsu warned Hikari and Ryuko, "I think that maid might have heard you."
Ryuko looked up and noticed Fumi jumping towards them, ready for a battle. Now, she and Hikari were at the empty school hallway, eyeing the shadow maid.
The teenage kamui wearer took her friend's combat advice to heart.
"Avoid critical hits...gothcha."
"You want some of my blade, tea sipper?" The seveteen year old girl growled at the scythe weilding HiME.
Shadow Fumi, with her creepy dull eyes and stoic expression, simply smirked for a brief second and leaped up into the air.
She swung her scythe at Ryuko who backflipped and retaliated with a punch to the maid's face, causing her to step back a few feet away.
Ryuko lunghed her scissor blade at shadow Fumi and managed to impact just a little damage to her foe's clothing and left leg.

Upon impact, Hikari notices that Shadow Fumi's injury regenerated itself quickly. This was going to be a problem; either Ryuko missed or the aggressive maid is tougher than anticipated.

Ryuko Matoi wrote:Ryuko continued to attack shadow Fumi with her scissor blade all while avoiding near fatal hits from her enemy. The seventeen year old dropped down and slides her leg to connect to the maid's , causing her to lose her balance and fall on her back with a thud.

Before falling to the ground, Shadow Fumi pressed her palm against the graveled floor and regained her balance. She took a good look at Ryuko before executing a vicious stomp attack! It was incredible; Shadow Fumi ended up teleporting above Ryuko, dropping all her weight down onto her abdomen. She repeated this twice more until Hikari intervened with a thunderous dropkick to the back of Fumi's head.

"No, no, kicking a lady when she's down? A lifetime later and cat fights still haven't evolved, have they?"

Fumi grabs Hikari's ankle, slamming him against the floor four times before tossing him against the wall-WAIT-Hikari stops the momentum by sticking himself to the wall. His launches himself back at Fumi, crashing her through several walls, until they end up in the cafeteria area.  Once there, he put the Moonlight Blade away and picked her up by her throat.

"The noblest answer unto such, is kindly silence when they brawl. Alfred, Lord Tennyson..." he shrugs, "modified."

Hikari, with her throat still clenched, tosses Shadow Fumi into the kitchen area, where a huge explosion goes off. The masked man looked behind to see that Ryuko had caught up to him.

"You were right about the advanced hearing abilities, Senketsu. Not only that, our friend there is able to regenerate."

An added explosion caught the heroes off guard, erupting Shadow Fumi who was covered head to toe in flames. Hikari found a bit of humor in this, it was almost as she wore the flame as a dress.

"Guess it's not just for effect," he sarcastically remarked before blocking an incoming punch by Fumi. She blocks one of his own. They start trading blows which end up shaking the entire building.

"It's amazing," Hikari thought to himself as he parried her attacks, "her punches and kicking force is equaled to someone taking 2000 Blue Whales and hitting you as hard as they can. This is more strength than I had anticipated..."

Hikari then coiled his wrist around Fumi's next punch, attempting to break her arm, but Fumi bounces back by materializing her scythe in the other hand! She sends it crashed down ontp Hikari, but Hikari's Moonarian senses pick it up fast. His leg quickly reaches for a table to block the hit; instead, the scythe's impact leaves a thin hole reaching all the way to the planet's core.

Fumi capitalizes by throwing an elbow into Hikari's face which he blocks, "better use the Moon Charge to increase attack power" and counters into a concentrated punch slamming against Fumi's left breast. The shadowy foe tilts her head in confusion as Hikari went for an underhanded move. It's as if the lifeless doll-like Fumi were trying to say, "that isn't very "good guy" of you."

The masked swordsman could only react with surprise, "Guess you're not sensitive there, huh?" before getting a knee to the face by Fumi. Thrown off balance, she grabs Hikari's foot and flips him into the wall. She appears in front of him again, not allowing the man to recover. With one hand, she lifts him by his leather jacket, slams him against the ground and kicks him into Ryuko.

((This is where Johanna will make her appearance to join the fight. So Blu, make sure Ryuko is down for now.))

------------------------------------

Rezetta wrote:Rezetta used her sniper rifle mode on her golden sycthe to aim and shoot at Shiho's CHILD, Yatagarasu.
The mechanincal bird was flying down past Mai and her small group, casting out a strong gust of wind to throw them all off balance.
The tall woman in white took three quick shoots at it, hoping to disable it somehow.
Luckily, the first two bullets damaged one of the dark volture's wings, making his flight unsteady.
"YES!" Rezetta smiled triumpthantly, "Mai, somebody, now is your chance! One of the wings are damaged!"
Now, the demigod's attention focused on the girl in the white Kimono as she reloded her weapon.
"And as for you...I wear white better."

Rezetta fired a couple of rounds on Shadow Shiho until she teleported from behind her.
The blue haired woman had to jump out of the way to avoid any attacks from her.
She reload her sniper rifle and used a stunner bullet in hopes of it working on the enemy.

Bluholic711 wrote:
Rezetta used her sniper rifle mode on her golden sycthe to aim and shoot at Shiho's CHILD, Yatagarasu.
The mechanincal bird was flying down past Mai and her small group, casting out a strong gust of wind to throw them all off balance.
The tall woman in white took three quick shoots at it, hoping to disable it somehow.
Luckily, the first two bullets damaged one of the dark volture's wings, making his flight unsteady.
"YES!" Rezetta smiled triumpthantly, "Mai, somebody, now is your chance! One of the wings are damaged!"
Now, the demigod's attention focused on the girl in the white Kimono as she reloded her weapon.
"And as for you...I wear white better."

Saber wrote:Saber jumped in sword drawn and made a slash at the damaged wing of Yatagarasu, it howled in pain as the king of knights cut deep before jumping off and landing next to Rezetta "I must agree with Miss Rezetta, She wears white much better, I also would like to point out your hair is ridiculous"

Rezetta wrote:
"I know, right?" Rezetta laughed, agreeing with Saber's statement, "Like, how do you even make such a hairstyle? Are those suppose to be octopus tentacles or something?"

"SLIENCE!" The angrered Shadow Shiho roared at both Saber and Rezetta before producing her flute.
"Disappear...."

She played her flute and her CHILD began to grow long legs. In blind rage , Yatagarsu charged towards both girls.

Rezetta grabbed the golden girl jump dodged the bird creature in the nick of time. She released Saber and hurled her golden scythe towards Yatagarsu

Yatagarsu waited for the scythe to make impact, spreading a single wing out. Once Rezetta's weapon reached it's target, Yatagarsu smacked it away and countered with a beam that manages to hit Saber into the Earth.

"Foolish women. Do you not value your lives?" whispered Shadow Shiho as she appeared behind Rezetta, hitting her spine with her flute Element. This sends Rezetta hurling through the air...heading for Yatagarsu's mouth!

"NO!" Mai shouted, intercepting Rezetta's body; flying her to a safe distance. "That's not a place you want to be, Miss Rezetta," Mai said without a twitch of humor in her tone. "In our last battle, when Shiho was with US, Yatagarsu swallowed one of the elite SEARRS military soldiers. He was brutally tortured into Yatagarsu's void of darkness. This false Shiho is more powerful than the one I remember...the results of being swallowed will no doubt be worse."

Mai ignited her Element once more, "We have to separate these two, somehow. Unlike most HiME, Yatagarsu is fueled by strong negative emotion in addition to love."

In the distance, Shadow Shiho sees that Saber began making her way back to regroup.

"You can never separate this immortal bond we share, Mai-chan," spoke the haunting Shiho, her octopus-like braids flowing in the wind as her CHILD soars through the skies to prepare another attack.

"You said that once before, Shiho-chan! Arika is beating a dead house here! I am no longer concerned about you or the other HiME. My REAL friends died! You are a product of evil! KAGUTSUCHI"

Kagutsuchi headbutts Yatagarsu again, roaring into the heavens so loud that everyone at Fuuka hears it. He unleashes a barrage of fire blasts which miss the faster Yatagarsu. Though Shiho's CHILD makes the mistake of trying to get physical with the bigger CHILD. Hold on! Bigger?

"The stronger the love, the stronger a HiME will become!" shouts Mai. As she spreads her arms wide, Kagutsuchi could be seen doing the same...growing to match Yatagarsu's impressive size. Though slightly even, the size advantage always seems to go towards Kagutsuchi.

"You'll find that I do not possess one ounce of fear," says the cold and calculating Shadow Shiho.

"Neither do we!" fired back Mai, before flying towards Shadow Shiho with Kagutsuchi, while Yatagarsu executes an upward spinning attack on Rezetta and Saber, knocking them into higher altitude.

Once at a good distance, Mai and Kagutsuchi work in unison to unleash rapid fire blasts at Shiho. Shiho, still in stationary position, rapidly whacks precise fire with her Element. She slowly fades away soon after to appear in front of Mai.

"AH! Dammit!" Mai throws an axe kick through Shiho with no effect. "What?!"

Shiho's amused giggling sounded terrifying, especially when one heard it echoed throughout the dark and empty skies of Fuuka. Shadow Shiho then felt something out of place...she just took damage! Mai revealed what caused this effect in the first place by unleashing another axe kick...WITH FIRE!

"Gotcha, Shiho-chan!" Mai delivered several more flaming axe kicks into Shiho, pushing her backwards. Shadow Shiho blocked Mai's foot with her Element, firing heated lasers into Mai's back! The HiME of Flames was launched into the sky, though luckily Shiho's energy beam didn't pierce her. Mai slid off the beam and flew back down and fired projectile flaming kicks before creating a large fireball to finish it off. Shadow Shiho cancelled all the fire except for the fireball, which exploded on contact. Shadow Shiho's body spun all the way into the old nuclear power planet; causing a huge explosion. Mai hopped on Kagutsuchi's head and carefully positioned her feet against his beak.

"Ready, my friend?"

Her CHILD signaled preparation with a friendly call.

With Mai's ankle Element activated, Kagutsuchi fire a concentrated beam small enough to launch his HiME down to here Shiho crashed. She wasn't going to let up now, not when this was her opportunity to get rid of her former friend. As Shadow Shiho recovered, she found herself being lifted by Mai at incredible speed. 2,000 feet....10,000 feet....30,000 feet!

"With Kagutsuchi's boost, you won't be able to survive this, Shiho-chan. Breathing in space and surviving a vacuum is only something I can do..."

"Stupid, stupid Mai-chaaaaaaan~"

"What!?" Mai is taken aback by her opponent still conscious even though they're well passed the atmosphere.  Kagutsuchi senses Mai in trouble, only to be distracted by Yatagarsu. Grabbing Kagutsuchi's claws with it's beak, Yatagarsu slams Kagutsuchi's mighty weight back onto the grounds of Fuuka and on top of Rezetta and Saber!

Even with numbers on their side, Mai realized this wasn't going to be a walk in the park. Time to improvise.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Xanda let out a feral growl as her blue Guardis magic pulsed around her, blocking every one of Fujino’s strikes with either her blade or her magic.

“Avkastningen vanærer deg, djevelen tispe.” Xan growled in the native tongue of Æsa as Shizuru’s element clanged against her blade before it could hit Elsa. “Time to teach you a lesson: The dead should stay dead.”

Elsa responded to the attack by sending out a wave of ice…to absolutely no effect. With a frustrated huff, she sent out several bursts of magic; a golem of pure ice formed where each blast hit, glowing royal blue for an instant before letting out ear-splitting roars that echoed in the enclosed space.

Fujino sliced through each golem that approached her with ease, but Elsa kept them coming anyway. Understanding that this distraction could not continue, she moved to take the woman responsible out.

The Shadow HiME executed a series of close-range attacks at Xanda, gradually drawing her away from the Ice Queen as she continued to cut down the endless stream of golems. Xanda responded as she expected; matching her blow-for-blow, seemingly unable to feel the force behind each impact.

“Kiyohime!” The Shadow HiME called again, and her Child appeared at her summons; nearly filling the room with its mass.

Scene Visualization:
Fullsize recommended.

“Xan!” Midnight called. “That thing is back! Metal-dog-thing, sic 'em!”

One of Kiyohime’s heads went after the flying Otome, knocking her out of the air and sending her crashing through the throne. Another head went after Xanda, only to find itself rebuffed by the physical aspect of the woman’s glowing blue shield; the head hissed and spat acid at Xan, which dripped down the shield harmlessly.

Convinced that the dangerous ones were sufficiently occupied, Fujino then turned her attention to the source of annoyingly endless golems. The blade of her Element whipped out as she took the clear shot presented to her.

Elsa’s eyes widened as she realized she wouldn’t be able to raise her own shield in time to block the incoming blow, then everything went black. When her eyes opened moments later she was sprawled on the ground, feeling like she’d just been hit by a battering-ram; bruised, no doubt, but not skewered. It didn’t take her long to spot the reason for that, either.

A few feet away stood Xanda—her metal armor clearly shredded on her left side. A closer look confirmed that, yes, the woman was bleeding. Not that she seemed to notice, as she once again went toe-to-toe with Fujino at close-range.

“Elsa!” Xan barked without turning around. “Go help Duran! Freeze it in place or something!”

Viola chose that moment to return to the fight, getting a lucky hit on Fujino from behind. Xan grinned at the flying woman in response, only to scowl when it became clear that the hit had done absolutely nothing.

“Is Natsuki truly going to ask these people to die for her as well?” Fujino inquired as she countered both Xan and Viola at once; getting in solid, painful hits on both. “Surely my Natsuki knows I cannot be beaten so easily. Does my Natsuki not remember First District?”

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:01 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Seeing her chance, Saki pushed Akane and Hari back with Cantus, sending them flying as though they had hit an invisible wall. Because Hari was smaller, he didn't take much strain to control.

"Go, Midori!"

Hari and his master were sprawled on the floor. Saki again held Hari down with her powers, envisioning a great night hawk crushing his throat, so that Gakutenou could strike again.

Gakutenou charged only to hit a wall of shadow as Hari Roared blasting Gakutenou back. Shadow Akane stood up with an evil grin "Good Boy Hari, just like Papa Kazuya would have wanted" and proceeded to French Kiss the giant Tiger like CHILD

Midori's jaw dropped "Not gonna lie Akane, that...is pretty gross"

Suddenly Akane groaned in pain as her stomach began to expand to look as if she were pregnant with triplets, the groans turned to screams as four masses emerged, falling to the ground in a gooey mess. They rapidly grew to Akane's height and appeared to be a sickening Cat like Shadow Akane, standing there nude hissing still covered in the gooey mess, their clawed hands and tails at the ready as they got ready to pounce

"Okay...now I have seen everything" Midori said sense slapping herself

Akane giggled as she hugged one of her Orphan Humanoid Children, "Go and make Mama proud, Kill the old lady and new girl and make them pay"

The creatures smiled their sharp toothed grins, the one Akane was holding gave her a quick lick, then pounced.
Midori span her Labrys and took a battle stance “Bring it on!”

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Wahooo!!"

Lucchini zipped through the sky, a boom resounding as she broke the sound barrier. Lighting herself in flame, she charged at Mikoto head on, the two of them flying back and crashing into the water. With her Miroku slipped from her grasp, Mikoto punched Lucchini underwater and reached for the fallen sword, swinging it swiftly but pushed back by a field of expanding heat. The water began to boil and simmer. Swimming up and kicking Mikoto in the face as she rose, Lucchini returned to shore, coughing and hacking but still boiling the river.

"Shirley! Over here!"

Shirley sped in and grabbed Lucchini from the Boiling River and back into the air "Nice work Lucchini, I guess its my turn" Shirley activated her speed magic and targeted her gun, firing each bullet at 3 times the speed she hailed the water with a hell fire of bullets. "I think we got her"

Suddenly the water began pulsating with dark energy, dark spires impaled the Ferry out of the water into the air, then all was quiet.

Suddenly Mikoto burst from the water, clad in a black suit of skintight armor, her sword in hand, Mikoto let out a loud growl as her sword began to glow, pyres of dark energy radiating around her as she landed on the deck of the Ferry

“Well, that’s new” Shirley said as she began firing at the psychotic cat girl of doom, each bullet bouncing off her body “Well shit! Lucchini, lets gain altitude”

Blasting off at high speed into the sky Shirley was sure the Black Armored Demonic Cat Girl could not follow, only for her to see said Black Armored Demonic Cat Girl now hurtling towards them, black leathery wings sprouting from her back as she joined them in the sky, sword drawn.

Spoiler:

Just like Nina Wang’s Ultimate Black Diamond 2.0, but with cat ears

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
"Stupid, stupid Mai-chaaaaaaan~"

"What!?" Mai is taken aback by her opponent still conscious even though they're well passed the atmosphere.  Kagutsuchi senses Mai in trouble, only to be distracted by Yatagarsu. Grabbing Kagutsuchi's claws with it's beak, Yatagarsu slams Kagutsuchi's mighty weight back onto the grounds of Fuuka and on top of Rezetta and Saber!

Even with numbers on their side, Mai realized this wasn't going to be a walk in the park. Time to improvise.

Saber Lunged back, Avalon activating as she shielded herself from the falling CHILD, while Avalon protected her from the damage she would have sustained, the weight still was incredible, sliding out from Under Kagutsuchi Saber used Avalon on Kagutsuchi, “Come on! You need to help Mai!” Saber grunted under her breath as she activated her Noble Phantasm.

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:20 pm

"Illusions? Damnnit."

Midori tightened her stance as she saw an inky energy pooling back towards them. Yukariko again appeared, eyes soulless. She stared at them with vein popped eyes as Vlas materialized by her side.

"I hope you have a plan. We can't be reckless here. That old lady taught me more of that lesson, with all the shit that's happened."

-----

Saki nearly retched again, holding her hand to her mouth and eyes widened in terror. Terror soon became resolve, with a hint of anger at something so disgusting. She created another wall with her powers, smashing the cat's head in and sending it down to the dirt.
"Flank her! While you have the chance!"

She held down the struggling cat, sending the other one knocked into the earth as well. Lifting them slowly and with strain, she growled in frustration before slamming the pair of them repeatedly downward, finally snapping their necks after a few hits.

------

"Fuck! Alright Shirley!"

Kicking her engine into full throttle, Lucchini joined Shirley upward. Mikoto pursued them quickly, aiming to match pace. Lucchini suddenly stopped and dived below their enemy, rising again with a hail of bullets delivering their message. She spun around again as Mikoto doges, hoping to corner her with each burst.

"Shirley, a little help here!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Natsuki watched, with her mouth opened. The redness in her face and watery eyes captured each of the emotions that she feeling. The wind blew the dark strands in a fiery as she watched Shizuru attack her friends.

She clenched her fists together around the pistols more before firing a few rounds at Shizuru.

Duran attacked Kiyohime, firing blasts of canon shells. The way that Duran moved, very fast and making a zig-zag pattern in it's path. Kiyohime flipped Duran onto it's back, making a blast go right towards Natsuki and the others.

Natsuki got hit in the shoulder, creating massive amounts of blood to trickle down her arm. Natsuki hunched over and heaved her breathing.

"Shi-.....zuru......" Natsuki started,  but the pain faught against her words.

"Fuck this shit." Johanna mumbled to herself. Her dark brown hair was a mess, a huge patch of was missing on the left side of her head. Her face was covered in dirt but she felt like a million bucks and ready to kick ass.

She located a group just north of her and smirked at watch she was seeing. Hikari was fighting and have troubles. Johanna snorted and twirled her axe in her hand.

"Let's get this shit done." Johanna jumped and bolted near the battle scene. "FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH." Johanna almost running in slow motion, she sliced Fumi in the shoulder with the hot blade. Johanna licked her lips in Satisfaction. Her moment of win was short lived because Fumi wasn't phased by the attack.

"What........" Johanna huffed to herself.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:39 pm

After the brutal blows that were delivered by Dark Fumi, Ryuko was writhing in pain. After a few moments, the teenager struggled to get up on her feet again. But it was to no avail, the scantily clad girl collapsed on the ground.

"Ryuko!" Senketsu said, "Wake up! Ryuko!"

------------

"Nice save, Mai!" Rezetta said, wiping some sweat from her forehead. She reclaimed Goldie and began to think of a plan to separate the two enemies.

Before Kagutsuchi could land on her, Rezetta teleported out of the way. She stood in front of the menacing Yatagarsu and her whole body flashed a blinding light for a few seconds.
Just then, Dark Shiho's CHILD was disoriented, looking from side to side to see where the blue haired demigod had run off to.

"Hey!"

Yatagarsu looked at the direction where the voice was.

"Over here~!" Rezetta taunted, wiggling her butt at the large bird creature shamelessly.

Turning red with rage (and slight arousal), Dark Shiho's CHILD went up in the sky and started flying towards Rezetta at fast pace. Rezetta giggled flirtatiously and proceeded to run away as fast as she could, deep into the forest where no one else was present.

------------------------

Cat goddess Mikoto smirked.
"Cats like me don't have time to think! We act!"
Just then, four doppelgangers of Cat Goddess Mikoto charged towards Dark Yukariko top speed. The surround the nun HiME in a running circle.

"Go ahead," All four doubles of Mikoto baited the dark shadow, "Just guess who the real deal is!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:05 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Illusions? Damnnit."
Saki nearly retched again, holding her hand to her mouth and eyes widened in terror. Terror soon became resolve, with a hint of anger at something so disgusting. She created another wall with her powers, smashing the cat's head in and sending it down to the dirt.
"Flank her! While you have the chance!"

She held down the struggling cat, sending the other one knocked into the earth as well. Lifting them slowly and with strain, she growled in frustration before slamming the pair of them repeatedly downward, finally snapping their necks after a few hits.

As Saki slammed around 2 of the cats Midori sliced the other two in to pieces

The defeated Orphan like Cats turned to liquid and pooled together turning into a shadow Version of Kazuya and his own Hari, "Kazuya!" Akane called going over to her lover as the two made out the Two Haris faced off against the heroes, Midori swung her Labrys embedding it deep into the second Hari's skull, pulling it back out as Gakutenou impaled it from the side, as the blow made contact the Hari clone turned to vapor and reformed as two Akane clones, the one closest to Midori grabbed the head of her Labrys and yanked her in as the second one kicked her in the face.

Midori countered by punching the clone in the gut only to have her balance knocked off as the second Akane clone kicked out her legs. Akane stopped making out with her shadowy representation of Kazuya to taunt Midori "That's right my babies, beat this old lady into the dirt, break her arthritis riddled bones and tear out her dusty unused uterus"

"Oh that does it!" Midori yelled as the wind picked up into a galeforce of epic proportions, "You want to play kids? LETS PLAY!" Midori impaled one of the clones against a tree with her labrys before jumping the otherone and began choking her with bare hands until the shadowy clone turned back to the gooey substance of which she was formed.

Returning to the one gasping impaled to the tree she pulled out her Labrys and beheaded her, her expression dead serious, her hands coated in the black fluid of the two dead enemies, Throwing her Labrys into the fake Kazuya sending him flying and impaling him against a large tree, his shadowy body melting against its bark

"MY BABIES!!! KAZUYA!!!"

the wind rapidly changed freeing Midori's labrys and returning it to her, Shadow Akane stood in shock for a moment as Midori rapidly charged her at max speed putting her labrys to Akane's throat,

The dark look on Midori's face was quickly replaced by her usual grin "Akane-San, how many times must we go over this, I...am...seventeen"

Akane growled as she raised her Tonfa to strike Midori, who dodged by jumping back "I'll never forgive you MIDORI OBA-SAN! YOU KILLED MY KAZU-CHAN"

"It's not like he was real, can't you just make another?" Midori asked slightly confused at all this new rage

Shadow Akane was clearly insane, “HARI!” her CHILD leapt to her side

As she went in for a second French Kiss with her dear Hari Midori threw her Labrys in between them stopping the sickening moment, “Saki, we can’t let them make more of those things” Midori exclaimed, the wind returning her Labrys to her hand

“Don’t ruin the moment” Akane said a gash on her face from the Labrys bleeding down to the ground forming into a kitten version of Hari “You all thought you knew what was best for me and Kazuya didn’t you...JUST LIKE MY HAHA-SAN!"

"Okay, I have no idea what's going on now" Midori said rubbing her head in confusion, "You are making less sense than Arika's abilities"

midori's crazy398 wrote: "Fuck! Alright Shirley!"

Kicking her engine into full throttle, Lucchini joined Shirley upward. Mikoto pursued them quickly, aiming to match pace. Lucchini suddenly stopped and dived below their enemy, rising again with a hail of bullets delivering their message. She spun around again as Mikoto doges, hoping to corner her with each burst.

"Shirley, a little help here!"

“On it!” Shirley blasted at Mach 3 right into Mikoto only to find her fist caught in Mikoto’s Iron grip “Fuck! She’s fast too” Shirley tested her limits her spare fist connecting with Mikoto’s face at Mach 5, the stunned Mikoto loosened her grip, freeing Shirley’s hand. Shirley took the moment to draw her sidearm and fired hitting Mikoto in the eye “ARGH!” she screamed in pain as Shirley grabbed Lucchini and sped of Mach 5 to a safer distance, looking back they saw a new bit of armor forming around Mikoto’s eye, fusing into a scouter like cover that glowed red

“You…Will…Pay…Bunny Girl!” She growled

Shirley smiled and made a pose mid-air, “Calling me a Bunny Girl is actually a compliment in my book you crazy catgirl” turning to Lucchini she added a quick "No offense" she said with a smile before opening fire with her Browning Machine Gun at Mikoto

Bluholic711 wrote:"Nice save, Mai!" Rezetta said, wiping some sweat from her forehead. She reclaimed Goldie and began to think of a plan to separate the two enemies.

Before Kagutsuchi could land on her, Rezetta teleported out of the way. She stood in front of the menacing Yatagarsu and her whole body flashed a blinding light for a few seconds.
Just then, Dark Shiho's CHILD was disoriented, looking from side to side to see where the blue haired demigod had run off to.

"Hey!"

Yatagarsu looked at the direction where the voice was.

"Over here~!" Rezetta taunted, wiggling her butt at the large bird creature shamelessly.

Turning red with rage (and slight arousal), Dark Shiho's CHILD went up in the sky and started flying towards Rezetta at fast pace. Rezetta giggled flirtatiously and proceeded to run away as fast as she could, deep into the forest where no one else was present.

After giving Mai’s CHILD a few seconds of Exposure to Avalon, Saber chased after Shiho’s child who was in turn chasing after Rezetta, jumping in the air she made a slash against its belly using her invisible wind, the impact of the blade grazing Yatagarsu, causing him to need to circle round, While Saber was landing on her feet and continuing her sprint catching up with Rezetta as they ran into the forest

“Miss Rezetta, is it just me or does that creature look like it has a blush as well as a look of unforgiving rage” she asked as they sprinted into the woods

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:24 pm

"Well, there goes that option..."

Midori sighed, closing her eyes and opening them with a new grin.

"Now you're talkin like me!"

She dashed forward as Mikoto's clones confused the nun. Leaping effortlessly into the air, she slammed her twin blades straight down, aiming for Yukariko's head in the mess.

"Take this ya bitch!"

-------

"You don't need to tell me twice!"

Saki concentrated, her breath becoming shallow and nerves raw with anxiety. She closed her powers around Shadow Akane, holding her still as a statue. Her breathing became shakier, she felt there wasn't mich time for her grip. She shifted her eyes to Midori.

"Kill her, now. I can't hold her for much longer without risking finishing her myself!"

-----

Holding tightly on to Shirley, Lucchini extended her Breda hand and fired at Mikoto as they sped around. Mikoto continued to dodge easily, growling cockily till a spurt of blood erupted from her shoulder at last.

"UUUURRRAAHGG!!"

She hurled back in pain before throwing herself forward, her veins popping from her face and teeth grit. She sped up faster, Miroku raised high, she intended to ram them both and cut them down. Blocking the strike with her shield just in time, Lucchini felt the sweat roll down her forehead like a river. Reacting instantly, she sent a hail of a flame wave out from her hand, covering Mikoto and eliciting a series of howls and screams.

"That won't hold her for long, we need a better plan!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:32 pm

"Yeah," Rezetta chuckled, "who would have thought that was a thing."
She reloaded her gun scythe and proceed to use ice bullets on Yatagarasu's mighty wings.
The dark beast clumsily collapsed on the ground making it vulnerable for attacks.

"Saber, let's detache the wings while we still can!"

Rezetta jumped over to the right wing and used her scythe to pierce the wing and began to pull. The dark bird like creature shrieked in pain.

---------

Dark Yukariko, amidst the confusion, was successfully dazed and stumbling about. Cat goddess Mikoto, the original, swing her staff and flung the Dark Nun HiME towards Aswlad.

"Coming your way, Aswald!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:16 am

WolvenBane08 wrote:Elsa’s eyes widened as she realized she wouldn’t be able to raise her own shield in time to block the incoming blow, then everything went black. When her eyes opened moments later she was sprawled on the ground, feeling like she’d just been hit by a battering-ram; bruised, no doubt, but not skewered. It didn’t take her long to spot the reason for that, either.

A few feet away stood Xanda—her metal armor clearly shredded on her left side. A closer look confirmed that, yes, the woman was bleeding. Not that she seemed to notice, as she once again went toe-to-toe with Fujino at close-range.

“Elsa!” Xan barked without turning around. “Go help Duran! Freeze it in place or something!”

Viola chose that moment to return to the fight, getting a lucky hit on Fujino from behind. Xan grinned at the flying woman in response, only to scowl when it became clear that the hit had done absolutely nothing.

So much happened so fast, Anna had little time to react. The beautiful woman of shadow was more aggressive than previous foes. Though, it wasn't until Xan sacrificed her body for Elsa that really made her think twice about everything. She carefully positioned herself over to Xan.

"You...saved my sister. Thank you so much."

Anna bent over and gave her towering ally a warm smile filled with gay. "I was soooo wrong about you, heh-heh. Can you continue? My sister needs-MY SISTER! ELSA!?"

Anna raced to where Elsa was, who appeared to be having a tough time as it is. "ELSA! What's going on? One minute I'm dreaming about you and the next thing, Xan, her pet lizard, you, Miss Shizuru and Miss Natsuki are scattered about like blocks of Kristoff's cheap ice!"

Without warning, a dark shadow loomed over Anna and her sister. The monstrous Kiyohime could be too much for the siblings to handle if they decide to stick around.

"GET BACK, ELSA! I'VE GOT THIS!" Anna positions herself with Elsa The Second in a pretty decent stance that would make Kaltus proud. "KEEP AWAY FROM MY SISTER, YOU SQUID-"

The more Kiyohime revealed itself, the more Anna started to feel that confidence slither away. Speaking of which...

"Snake. DOESN'T MATTER! Take THIS!" Anna lunges forward to slice one of Kiyohime's heads...tentacles...off before getting swatted away by another. Arendelle's princess stabs the ground to regain her position, reaching for Elsa's waist. "Come on, icy breath. I'm not going to die here and be denied your water based lubricant!"

Kiyohime attempts a quick strike, only it misses the target! Anna gracefully runs up the snake head, still holding Elsa as she runs, attempting to stab Kiyohime's skull. "LET'S PLAY, ELSA!"

The Princess's direct approach may have been perfect, but she was about to learn an important lesson...

Saber wrote:
Saber Lunged back, Avalon activating as she shielded herself from the falling CHILD, while Avalon protected her from the damage she would have sustained, the weight still was incredible, sliding out from Under Kagutsuchi Saber used Avalon on Kagutsuchi, “Come on! You need to help Mai!” Saber grunted under her breath as she activated her Noble Phantasm.

Kagutsuchi's sensitive hearing picked up on what Saber had told him, transforming his body into a jet fighter. The motors running at full power, Kagutsuchi takes off into the skies to protect Mai against Shadow Shiho.

Ryuko Matoi and Senketsu wrote:After the brutal blows that were delivered by Dark Fumi, Ryuko was writhing in pain. After a few moments, the teenager struggled to get up on her feet again. But it was to no avail, the scantily clad girl collapsed on the ground.

"Ryuko!" Senketsu said, "Wake up! Ryuko!"

Hikari runs over to Ryuko's body and notices Senketsu desperately trying to revive her. "Don't worry Senks, I know what to do here."

With that, Hikari did the only thing possible to get Matoi to awaken...with a kiss. "You taste like strawberries~"

A loud slap is heard, which Hikari took willingly out of respect. "Save the insults for later, that maid isn't dead yet. Pick yourself up soldier-"

Johanna Mason wrote:
"Fuck this shit." Johanna mumbled to herself. Her dark brown hair was a mess, a huge patch of was missing on the left side of her head. Her face was covered in dirt but she felt like a million bucks and ready to kick ass.

She located a group just north of her and smirked at watch she was seeing. Hikari was fighting and have troubles. Johanna snorted and twirled her axe in her hand.

"Let's get this shit done." Johanna jumped and bolted near the battle scene. "FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH." Johanna almost running in slow motion, she sliced Fumi in the shoulder with the hot blade. Johanna licked her lips in Satisfaction. Her moment of win was short lived because Fumi wasn't phased by the attack.

"What........" Johanna huffed to herself.

"Would you look at that, Matoi. Looks like our beautiful helper got the drop on Fumi. It's her lack of energy, chi, magic, whatever you want to call it. Johanna is a regular human, thus nothing to read. She's been spotted, though and I cannot let a gorgeous woman like that die senselessly. Come on!"

Shadow Fumi didn't appreciate being hit from behind, even if it was ineffective. She slowly turned and began walking towards Johanna. This caught Hikari's attention, knowing the end could be near for Johanna if he didn't do something.

As Shadow Fumi morphed her arms into large drills, Hikari grabs her by the waist and German Suplexes her into the ground. Hikari springs up again to rush his right knee into Fumi's face at Mach 20 speed, delivering her a barrage of punches before he began to glow white. This was his "Moon Charge", a five second technique to enhance his attack power in a single hit.

"Give me a break, give me a break, break me off a piece of that Kit Kat-"

With the Moon Charge finished, delivering a straight uppercut into Fumi's face which sends her flying high into the skies above, crash landing into a nearby city.

"Dammit...she could of been hurling in space. She sure can take a punch...I love it."

The swordsman ran back to his allies, helping Ryuko to her feet and sees that Johanna Mason joined the group. "Not back, young lady. We have to follow up on this super maid before she recovers. Before we go..."

Hikari grabbed Johanna by her strong shoulders. His crescent mark on his forehead began to glow; sending a beam into the forehead of the District 7 psycho.

"You now carry my base abilities of speed and strength with Lunar Transference. You should be able to withstand hits from the maid and keep up with her maneuvering. Be warned, ladies. We have 30 minutes to kill her. If we don't, the power I've given Johanna will expire and she'll be a sitting duck. That out of the way," pulling Johanna close to him. "Let's continue our game of tag."

Hikari launched himself with Johanna clung to his body, Ryuko followed closely behind as she was just a good a jumper as the swordsman. The heroes land in what appears to be a city located in this mountain campus. Oddly enough, the power was working! Neon lights were a nice change of setting compared to a university in ruin. Hikari let go of Johanna and focused hard on reading the wavelength of Shadow Fumi.

"Be careful, I felt her around here."

In this dark alley, Johanna found herself bumping into Shadow Fumi! She had found them! Using her scythe to knock Hikari and Ryuko away, Shadow Fumi then set her sights on Johanna as originally intended. She strikes with a thunderous shoulder tackle that sends Johanna out into the streets and into a cruiser! Hikari shook it off and was happy to see that Johanna, a normal human being, survive a car explosion!

"Matoi. It worked."

------------

Rezetta wrote:"Yeah," Rezetta chuckled, "who would have thought that was a thing."
She reloaded her gun scythe and proceed to use ice bullets on Yatagarasu's mighty wings.
The dark beast clumsily collapsed on the ground making it vulnerable for attacks.

"Saber, let's detache the wings while we still can!"

Rezetta jumped over to the right wing and used her scythe to pierce the wing and began to pull. The dark bird like creature shrieked in pain.

Yatagarsu flapped it's wings in hopes of shaking the smaller heroes off. Failing to do so, causes it to take to the skies once more. It eventually executed a fierce barrel Roll to shake Rezetta and Saber off before turning around to do a massive wind up of it's neck, WHACKING both girls into the nuclear planet, causing a huge explosion.

Meanwhile, Mai Tokiha raced above the Earth towards Shadow Shiho, who waited for Mai to make the next move. It's bad enough that her plan backfired, now she had to pummel her into submissive. How though? Mai felt there was no choice but to go for the direct approach.

"These...Shadow HiME can be hurt physically. It means we'll have to obliterate them."

Mai built up her fire energy through her Element to challenge Shiho to a standoff.

"Come on, Mai-chan. Touch me. It won't save Big Brother, only sully his memory."

This distracted Mai a bit, "no...NO...that's Arika talking. Shiho gave me her blessing...reluctantly, but she was still happy for us."

"The truth is all there is, Mai-chan. You have soiled your hands. No matter what you do..."

Shadow Shiho lifted her Element to meet her lips, "the skeletons in your closet will never disappear."

Mai opened her eyes, indicating the full charge was ready to be unleashed. At the same time, Kagutsuchi rose to join the fray. "Kagutsuchi, are you ready?"

The mighty CHILD nodded and took Mai along with him to smash into their small opponent, when suddenly....

"AHHHHHHH!"

GRROARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Mai and Kagutsuchi were electrocuted by an invisible barrier protecting Shiho. "What the Hell is this?!"

Shadow Shiho's pigtails pointed directly at Mai, "You are not allowed to leave Fuuka. Not until the eight of us perish."

The ghost-like HiME entered through the barrier, to which Mai found insulting. Why not just stay outside the barrier? "Arika..." Mai thought, "She is giving the Shadow HiME an ultimatum too."

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Xan met Viola’s eyes over Fujino’s shoulder, and they nodded once to each other. In response, Viola began her own series of close-range attacks, drawing their opponent’s attention for a moment and giving Xan a chance to draw the shield on her back before jumping into the air once again.

With shield raised Xan rushed forward, plowing into the Shadow HiME with the force of battering ram. The woman went sprawling, and Viola dove down, lancing through the woman while she was down even as Xan brought her own glowing blade down on the woman’s neck.

Despite being skewered, Fujino managed to block Xanda’s strike with the pole of her naginata; sparks flew as Xan’s blade ground against Shizuru’s Element, but neither weapon gave. Viola yanked back on her Element, causing it to gut the Shadow HiME as it returned. As she did, though, a blast from Duran’s canon landed near them, sending them careening away from the epicenter of the blast.

Shizuru Fujino stood and met Xanda’s gaze, the hole through her stomach healing rapidly as she did. Vacant crimson eyes narrowed at the glowing cyan ones in front of her; she had underestimated this woman—this woman who stood despite numerous injuries of varying severity. Bearing that in mind she leapt; somersaulting through the air to land gracefully on Kiyohime’s forward head.

She immediately launched a volley of ranged attacks at Xanda, forcing the woman to keep her shield raised and limiting her mobility. As she did, Kiyohime’s heads began to work in tandem. One head lowered to the ground and swept along it, intending to knock down anyone still standing, while three others sought out the airborne Viola, and a final one intercepted Anna; sending the princess flying into one of the remaining ice golems and knocking her unconscious.

Elsa went flying into her golem as well when she was hit; shattering it on impact as she slipped into unconsciousness next to her sister. She awoke almost immediately, though—thanks to Summanus forcing her into alertness—and immediately turned to check on Anna; shaking her shoulder lightly as she pleaded with her sister to wake up.

Viola managed to dodge the first several attacks, before being struck from behind by both Fujino’s naginata and Kiyohime’s acid spray; the attack dropped her to the ground, where she was once again thrown into the wall of the cavern.

Xanda charged the head as it reached her location, raising her shield and leaning into the hit with everything she had; she grit her teeth through the bone-jarring impact, eyes narrowing as she was slowly pushed across the floor. Her shield cracked under the force of the impact, but held for now.

Natsuki was the only one unharmed by Kiyohime’s sweeping attacks.

“It is not too late for Natsuki to join me.” Fujino spoke from atop Kiyohime’s central head as it lowered in front of the woman. “Join me, my Natsuki, and no one else will die.”

The Shadow HiME extended her hand to her lover, never taking her eyes from Natsuki’s as her gaze bored into the woman’s with intent; attempting to control her lover once again.

“Ara, I find that hard to believe.” Viola spoke as she limped from the crater in the wall her body had formed. Her right hand gripped her Element with a loose, but firm, grip as she placed herself between Natsuki and her doppelganger, severing the magical link that had been forming.

“It is Arika who controls you, no?” The Otome continued. “You cannot protect someone she wants dead.”

“You died.” Xan added as she strode forward, seemingly unfazed by the numerous lacerations covering her arms and scored into her armor. “The dead can never be their own master.”

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Before Rezetta and Saber were about to die from the explosion, the taller woman summoned a large shield on herself and her golden haired ally.

The demigod managed to land safely away from the flames and smoke. She sat down on a big rock for a few moments, trying to catch her breath.
-------------
Ryuko, awakened by Hikari's reviving kiss, grabbed hold of the man's face and gave him a good head to the forehead and then a piercing slap to the face.

The teenage girls's blue eyes were dilated, wide with horror, shock, anger, and embarrassment.

"You...y-y-you bastard!! Rotten two faced, impulsive bastard! You stole my first kiss!! You had no right to do that!!"

Regardless of that, Ryuko followed Tsunami. She was also surprised to see Johanna alive.
"Wow, that's incredible."

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:26 pm

Natsuki winced in pain as she heard the false Shizuru's voice. Join her. Natsuki smirked at her, knowing full well what Shizuru was going to do. She wasn't going to fall for that trick again even though she knew her Shizuru was dead.

"Ha, you really think that I would let you destroy my friends? I did love you but I'm not going to stand here and let these people suffer anymore." Natsuki said boldly.

She noticed that the other Shizuru stepped in front of her. "Sh-zuru.....I got this." Natsuki is with a slightly pout with hurt in her voice. "This ends now, Shizuru. I'm not going to join you."

Natsuki got her footing back and side stepped, twirling around Shizuru and firing blasts her enemy. Her green eyes pierced the crimson ones of her false lover.

Johanna picked her head up from the metal that was underneath her. Blood flowing down from all corners of her head; But she was still alive. "How.....?" Johanna mumbled under her breath and sat up from the burning metal. "This power.....that man gave to me?"

Johanna cracked her head from side to side and noticed that the woman that slammed her into this car was coming towards her with drills. "Jesus.......you got to be kidding me. This is something Snow would produce in his arena's." She looked over to Hikari and nodded to him in thanks for the powers.

Her hair was sticking up everywhere while she stood up, reading herself for Fumi's attack. Johanna started to smell gas leaking from the car she landed on. Jumping out of the way before the car exploded, she dodged an attack by Fumi. Nearly getting more of her hair cut off. Flames burst out of the car, creating a beautiful scene behind the District 7 Victor.

Fumi was on her way to attacking Johanna again, in the same way. "Just a little closer you, Bitch."

Johanna gripped her axe and smiled. "THERE!" She chucked her axe, making it spiral towards Fumi in hopes that it would damage her in someway.

Last edited by firesphere306 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:32 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:
"You don't need to tell me twice!"

Saki concentrated, her breath becoming shallow and nerves raw with anxiety. She closed her powers around Shadow Akane, holding her still as a statue. Her breathing became shakier, she felt there wasn't mich time for her grip. She shifted her eyes to Midori.

"Kill her, now. I can't hold her for much longer without risking finishing her myself!"

Midori sped in for the kill shot, "Thanks Saki...HERE WE GO!" Swinging the blade of her Labrys it connected with Akane's skull cleaving it in two. Her dome of her head went skidding off into the Forrest, Midori walked away with a smile on her face as Hari pined over his fallen Mater "Lets go help the others Sa-" ...wait, Hari was still here!

Midori couldn't turn fast enough, she found a Tonfa connect with her back sending her sprawling, Shadow Akane's headless corpse reformed as the kitten that had come from her blood dripping before was absorbed into her skull

"Too bad, So Sad" Shadow Akane said witha Giggle

Midori was back on her feet, but that last blow had broken a rib, "Now you're just playing dirty Akane"

midori's crazy398 wrote:

Holding tightly on to Shirley, Lucchini extended her Breda hand and fired at Mikoto as they sped around. Mikoto continued to dodge easily, growling cockily till a spurt of blood erupted from her shoulder at last.

"UUUURRRAAHGG!!"

She hurled back in pain before throwing herself forward, her veins popping from her face and teeth grit. She sped up faster, Miroku raised high, she intended to ram them both and cut them down. Blocking the strike with her shield just in time, Lucchini felt the sweat roll down her forehead like a river. Reacting instantly, she sent a hail of a flame wave out from her hand, covering Mikoto and eliciting a series of howls and screams.

"That won't hold her for long, we need a better plan!"

Mikoto returned shrugging off the Flames with her sword

"Well if I know Mikoto, and I do know another form of her I have one idea" Shirley unbuttoned her top and exposed her chest to the world, Shadow Mikoto stopped what she was doing and slowly floated over towards them hands outstretched...with a sudden burst of speed she burried her head inside Shirley's cleavage Shadow Mikoto purred as she continued rubbing her face in Shirley's cleavage "Lucchini, kick her ass" Shirley said with a smile

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:02 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:She immediately launched a volley of ranged attacks at Xanda, forcing the woman to keep her shield raised and limiting her mobility. As she did, Kiyohime’s heads began to work in tandem. One head lowered to the ground and swept along it, intending to knock down anyone still standing, while three others sought out the airborne Viola, and a final one intercepted Anna; sending the princess flying into one of the remaining ice golems and knocking her unconscious.

Elsa went flying into her golem as well when she was hit; shattering it on impact as she slipped into unconsciousness next to her sister. She awoke almost immediately, though—thanks to Summanus forcing her into alertness—and immediately turned to check on Anna; shaking her shoulder lightly as she pleaded with her sister to wake up.

Anna had difficulty answering her sister's pleas. As she came to, she had a bit of blurred vision; seeing nothing but silver dots flickering about. She may have suffered a concussion.

To the Princess's credit, she clung to Elsa The Second the entire time without loosing her. "...hey..." said Anna in a weakened state, "you're okay...I'm so happy."

Bluholic711 wrote:Before Rezetta and Saber were about to die from the explosion, the taller woman summoned a large shield on herself and her golden haired ally.

The demigod managed to land safely away from the flames and smoke. She sat down on a big rock for a few moments, trying to catch her breath.

Mai and Kagutsuchi descend to where Rezetta and Saber attempted to catch their breath from Yatagarsu's relentless attack pattern. Clever bird.

"Girls! I've got some bad news about our situation. I tried to take Shiho-chan into space, only to discover she can survive out there. To make matters a lot more difficult, we're being boxed in Fuuka. None of us can leave until these Shadow HiME are defeated," Mai stated with heavy concern as moving away from her allies didn't seem like an effective idea after all. She let out a bothered sigh before focusing on Shiho and her CHILD returning to Earth.

"We must try group tactics, girls. Use Kagutsuchi as an aerial vehicle and we'll cut down Yatagarsu. We'll worry about Shiho later. Rezetta-san, you focus on long range. Saber-chan, cast a powerful barrier while charging your sword. I'll direct Kagutsuchi to fly circles around Yatagarsu; it's our only chance at winning."

Bluholic711 wrote:Ryuko, awakened by Hikari's reviving kiss, grabbed hold of the man's face and gave him a good head to the forehead and then a piercing slap to the face.

The teenage girls's blue eyes were dilated, wide with horror, shock, anger, and embarrassment.

"You...y-y-you bastard!! Rotten two faced, impulsive bastard! You stole my first kiss!! You had no right to do that!!"

Hikari pressed his index finger against Ryuko's lips, "SHHH! Look!" he directed, impressed to see Johanna taking full advantage of her abilities.

firesphere306 wrote:Johanna picked her head up from the metal that was underneath her. Blood flowing down from all corners of her head; But she was still alive. "How.....?" Johanna mumbled under her breath and sat up from the burning metal. "This power.....that man gave to me?"

Johanna cracked her head from side to side and noticed that the woman that slammed her into this car was coming towards her with drills. "Jesus.......you got to be kidding me. This is something Snow would produce in his arena's." She looked over to Hikari and nodded to him in thanks for the powers.

Her hair was sticking up everywhere while she stood up, reading herself for Fumi's attack. Johanna started to smell gas leaking from the car she landed on. Jumping out of the way before the car exploded, she dodged an attack by Fumi. Nearly getting more of her hair cut off. Flames burst out of the car, creating a beautiful scene behind the District 7 Victor.

Fumi was on her way to attacking Johanna again, in the same way. "Just a little closer you, Bitch."

Johanna gripped her axe and smiled. "THERE!" She chucked her axe, making it spiral towards Fumi in hopes that it would damage her in someway.

When Johanna chucked her axe, it traveled at tremendous speed; impacting hard against Shadow Fumi's forehead. This sends the Shadow HiME through four small Pachinko buildings. It's District 7's lucky day!

"HA HA! YOU'RE A NATURAL, KID!" complimented Hikari before jumping onto the building to chase after Shadow Fumi. "COME ON! LET'S GET HER!

We witness a beautiful skyline of Fuuka City, which has advanced so much since 2005 thanks to construction by the SEARRS Foundation. The city is more vibrant than ever, with skyscrapers towering over the entire countryside. Though lately, some of the smaller buildings collapsed due to the earth shattering struggle of Kagutsuchi and Yatagarsu earlier. As Hikari roof hopped another building with Johanna and Ryuko following close behind, he spots each of these HiME titans fighting in their respective brawls.

"Strange. Ours doesn't have a CHILD of her own. Lucky for us..."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Splitting the nun in two, Midori grinned in victory.

"Haha! Got her!"

------

"That can't be, you took off her head!"

Saki quivered.

"That's really...not a person is it?"

----

"Gladly."

Lucchini grabbed Mikoto by the scruff of her neck and landed a hard flaming punch to her gut, sending spit and blood up in an instant as she burned.

"Let's see how you like this!"

She boiled her enemy's blood and flesh with her own body heat, it was only a short while till Lucchini began to tire however. She kicked back their opponent and sent her launched away from them, still screaming.

"What'd you think of that Shirley? I've been practicing!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:23 pm

"I must admit, these battles are really frustrating me." The tall woman said, "Every plan we think of backfires on us in some way or another."

When Mai spoke of the new group tactics, there were objections. Rezetta nodded firmy, "Long range...understood."
She hopped on Mai's CHILD and waited for Saber to join.

------------

Ryuko was completely surprised with how much damage the axe wielding girl was inflicting on Dark Fumi.
"Alright! Finally, some progress!"

Ryuko, without hesitation, joined in the chase.
"Where is that maid trying to go to now?"

---------

Dark Sanada Yukariko disappeared in a pit of smoke. Now fully regenerated, she retaliated with a swift round house kick towards Aswald. Vlas began to chase Mikoto before she could rush to Midori's aid. The chess piece went at full speed until it leaped up and landed violently on solid ground. Somehow, Cat goddess Mikoto managed to miss the crash by a split second.

Dark Yukariko continued to battle Midori Aswald with Bruce Lee's famous self taught fighting style, using fast jabs and kicks toward the ribs and torso.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Mai and Kagutsuchi descend to where Rezetta and Saber attempted to catch their breath from Yatagarsu's relentless attack pattern. Clever bird.

"Girls! I've got some bad news about our situation. I tried to take Shiho-chan into space, only to discover she can survive out there. To make matters a lot more difficult, we're being boxed in Fuuka. None of us can leave until these Shadow HiME are defeated," Mai stated with heavy concern as moving away from her allies didn't seem like an effective idea after all. She let out a bothered sigh before focusing on Shiho and her CHILD returning to Earth.

"We must try group tactics, girls. Use Kagutsuchi as an aerial vehicle and we'll cut down Yatagarsu. We'll worry about Shiho later. Rezetta-san, you focus on long range. Saber-chan, cast a powerful barrier while charging your sword. I'll direct Kagutsuchi to fly circles around Yatagarsu; it's our only chance at winning."

Saber looked at Kagutsuchi, it's true she had a Riding skill ranking of B, but riding a dragon...this was something even Rider could never experience with a level of A++. This would go down in legend of the first time an Epic Spirit had ever ridden a dragon, slain one...maybe but actually ridden one, this would be amazing.

Saber held onto Excalibur as she jumped onto Kagutsuchi's back, "Mai, get me close enough to use my Noble Phatnasm and I should be able to do some damage"

midori's crazy398 wrote:
"That can't be, you took off her head!"

Saki quivered.

"That's really...not a person is it?"

Midori winced in pain at her broken rib "Jeez, she really did a number on me..." Midori smiled through the pain with "...You have lost your name privileges Akane, you are now...Kurobaka-Chan!"

Shadow Akane stopped in her tracks "Kuro...Baka?"

"Yup" Midori said holding her Labrys in front of her "And If you are a Baka you need to go to school, and this innocent maiden of 17 will be the teacher, GAKUTENOU! Show miss Akane Class rule number Sixty-Three"

Gakutenou rammed into Hari sending her flying

"No Pets allowed"

midori's crazy398 wrote:

"Gladly."

Lucchini grabbed Mikoto by the scruff of her neck and landed a hard flaming punch to her gut, sending spit and blood up in an instant as she burned.

"Let's see how you like this!"

She boiled her enemy's blood and flesh with her own body heat, it was only a short while till Lucchini began to tire however. She kicked back their opponent and sent her launched away from them, still screaming.

"What'd you think of that Shirley? I've been practicing!"

Shadow Mikoto shrugged off the pain, how dare that little girl get in the way of those beautiful melons.

She launched herself at Lucchini like a cat biting at her and clawing at her, "MINE!" She screamed as she began literally catfighting Lucchini

Shirley grabbed her off and threw her down at the Ferry at high speeds breaking her through the deck and down into the hold. "good work Lucchini?" Shirley noticed her chest was still out in the open and Lucchini was already helping herself "typical Lucchini"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Kaltus spotted Hikari jumping high into the air, and decided to check up on him. The dashing, leather-clad man seemed to be fine, but one of his allies—a girl in a skimpy uniform that oddly matched her hair—seemed to be suffering.

“Red streak!” Kaltus called to the girl. “Hold still a sec!”

He focused his energy on the Soulroot staff, concentrating on knitting the worst of her injuries back together bit-by-bit. It would hurt, he was sure, but painful Healing was better than no Healing.

He sagged mid-air when he finished, flying as quickly as he could to the nearby nuclear explosion, intent on absorbing the fiery energy it had released to refill his own energy stores. He grimaced, though, when he noticed that each charge held less energy than the one before it. He'd need to be careful about his healing form here on out.

~~~

Elsa sighed in relief as Anna woke…ish, and immediately raised a wall of spiked ice in front of them; she made a portion of it clear, though, so they could still see what was going on.

“I think,” she spoke as she turned her head to her sister, “that we’re better off staying here. They need to be able to focus, but can’t if we’re always getting in the way. And my magic…is useless.” She frowned, conflicted.

“Never thought I’d be upset over that…” She trailed off as she watched the scene unfold in front of them. It looked, for the moment, as if there was a lull. A perfect chance for her and her sister to hopefully be forgotten by an enemy they were in no way prepared to fight.

Xanda made it to where Viola and Natsuki were standing, joining the Otome in blocking Natsuki from their enemy’s sight.

Fujino, however, only smiled and easily dodged Natsuki’s attack.

“Kannin na, Natsuki,” Fujino spoke, sounding genuinely contrite. “I did not wish to do this.”

Her form began to shift, body shrinking down a few inches as her long chestnut hair shortened and lightened to a brilliant metallic golden color; her eyes, too, changed from vacant crimson to a vivid emerald green, and her skin darkened to rich caramel. Her voice, when she spoke, was a touch lower and had a rough quality to it.

“Xanda Renée Lutien,” the figure spoke, “what are you thinking!?”

“L-Lae…” Xan stuttered, knowing full well that this perfect image of her wife—wasn’t. “No. No you…you’re not….” She closed her eyes and grit her teeth, trying to push the vision away and failing miserably. “Midnight! Midnight do something!”

“I’m trying!” The Wyvern called from somewhere above the group, struggling to help Xan will the vision away. “I’m being blocked out!”

Viola looked over to her comrade-in-arms, understanding immediately that whoever this woman was, she was important to Xanda. Unfortunately, when she turned back, the vision had changed again. Her own lover now stood in front of her.

“Fight with me,” the visions of their loves said. “We can do this, together.”

Elsa watched as Shadow Shizuru held them all trapped, again; each woman seeing the person who mattered most to them...someone they'd never be able to bring themselves to harm. She frowned then, knowing that her plan of staying out of the battle wasn’t going to work.

“Anna…” she spared a glance to her sister, taking in a stabilizing breath as she turned to face her sister. “We…we have to do something. They’re trapped and…and my magic is useless.” Her eyes glanced down at the blade in her sister’s hand.

“See if you can snap them out of it, Anna.” She grimaced even as she said the words. “I’ll cover you.”

With that the young Queen surged forward, coating the entire room in ice and sending spikes up and through Kiyohime, who screeched in protest. A wave of the hand coated the ceiling with icicles, and a turn of the wrist sent them crashing down on the purple beast. She brought her hands in front of her, rotating them slightly as she froze the multi-headed creature solid for a brief instant.

It wouldn’t hold, she knew, but then it didn’t need to hold for long….just long enough.

“Now, Anna!”

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Natsuki found herself again seeing blackness as she shot a few rounds of blasts from her pistol.

"Natsuki........." "Natsuki......

Natsuki kept hearing her name being called but couldn't find the source. She turned around furiously, grabbing her injured arm as she searched.

"Natsuki......My Natsuki....."

Natsuki noticed a woman with short blonde hair. "Who....who is that?" The vision didn't last long. It morphed into someone else. A black figure who wouldn't show their face. The black outline looked familiar but Natsuki was confused.

"What the hell am I seeing?" Natsuki asked.

Shizuru appeared in a rip kimono, one that Natsuki was all too familiar with. Natsuki took a huge gulp and swallowed her gasp.

"Natsuki, do you really think that I would hurt you?" Shizuru said.

"Did you.......did you really steal a kiss from me.....?" Natsuki asked as she took a step back. She was now in a blue kimono hugging her chest. Her hair was in a loose braid and eyes glued on the woman.

"I would never hurt my Natsuki."

Natsuki screamed in horror, making the image of Shizuru disappear. Looking around to locate her again, Natsuki noticed someone else.

Her eyes widened, the figure had it's back to her but she knew who it was. "............Mother???"

Johanna ran from rooftop to rooftop, jumping down onto the ground again. The District 7 woman was in awe at how she was feeling. The power that was given to her was amazing. She didn't want this feeling to end at all. She only had 30 minutes but she wanted her girlfriend to experience this as well.

She flipped her messy hair again and followed the trail to retrieve her axe. Johanna stood over Fumi and laughed at her in her face. "Ha.....I'm too familiar with that look. The look of pain.......before someone dies....their eyes turn to fear. Not me....I laugh at fear and accept it." She bent down and ripped the axe out of her head.

"Let's put an end to your misery." Johanna waved the axe in the air and slashed down on to Fumi about 20 times.

Sweat poured from the woman's face, her breath catching up to her.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:03 pm

"Gahk!"

Midori crashed to the dirt, blades by her sides. She looked up at the kung fu nun with bared teeth and narrowed eyes.

"You bitch!"

She caught the next kick meant for her head with her R.E.M. hand. She skewered Yukariko's neck with a sword before jumping back.

"GAKUTENOU!"

The roar of the great beast rumbled and shook the ground as it charged with thunderous footsteps.

-----------

"This is just..."

Her blood boiled in frustration.

"FU*KING ANNOYING!"

She used a wave of power like a crashing tide to blow back Akane and Hari together after Gakutenou's tackle. They crashed through trees, taking the forest with them in the gust. Whole hills split apart and the earth shook.

"Now you've pissed me off!"

Akane bled in a thick pool of her own blood. From there they came, two shadowy figures taking shape and stopping Saki's heart at the sight for a second.

"N-No..."

Red hair, blue eyes. Black hair and a gentle smile.

They wore playful expressions, twisted by the circumstance.

"Saaakiii...."

"H-How?! S-Stay away! You're, you're..."

Maria's happiness seemed infectious.

"I told you we'd be together, Saki."

----------------

"Heheheh, so boing boing!"

She turned away from her friend to look down at where Mikoto had crashed.

"But now we have to kill her first."

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Ryuko noticed the golden winged man calling out to her Tsunami, and Johana. She was standing still and sensed some healing magic making its way to her bad wounds.
She grimaced and panted, but she beared with it.
Once Kaltus finished, the teen girl was in better shape than earlier.
She noticed Kaltus and waved at him, expressing her gratitude.

"Hey, thanks for the medical care!"

Now, fully psyched, Ryuko Matoi jumped up towards Dark Fumi and proceeded to give her a well deserved beats own. With her red blade, Ryuko sliced Fumi's hand and kicked her in the head.
And then, she used her blade in it's super mode.

"Senketsu!"

"Alright!"

The scissor blade extended, uncurling itself and the edges grew longer.

"SCISSOR SWORD!!" Ryuko and Senketsu shouted their attack in usion,"DECAPITATION MODE!!!"
And with that, the blade sliced through Fumi's whole body.
It destroyed her maid outfit as well as parts of her flesh.

----------

Dark Yukariko dodged the knife attack by sidestepping. However she wasn't paying attention to the big rock behind her. The nun tripped slightly and used her bow. She shoot three poison arrows at Aswlad, wanting to slow her down while she revcovered.

Mikoto attempted to attack dark Vlas's chest area with her staff. However, the large horse chess piece teleported and went in back of the cat girl. It proceed to open its chest and trap Mikoto inside.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:40 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:

"This is just..."

Her blood boiled in frustration.

"FU*KING ANNOYING!"

She used a wave of power like a crashing tide to blow back Akane and Hari together after Gakutenou's tackle. They crashed through trees, taking the forest with them in the gust. Whole hills split apart and the earth shook.

"Now you've pissed me off!"

Akane bled in a thick pool of her own blood. From there they came, two shadowy figures taking shape and stopping Saki's heart at the sight for a second.

"N-No..."

Red hair, blue eyes. Black hair and a gentle smile.

They wore playful expressions, twisted by the circumstance.

"Saaakiii...."

"H-How?! S-Stay away! You're, you're..."

Maria's happiness seemed infectious.

"I told you we'd be together, Saki."

"Saki! they-" Shadow Akane connected her Tonfa into Midori's gut, forcing up Midori's breakfast "Nuh Uh, we can't allow you to spoil her fun" Midori reached down and grabbed at Akane's spare Tonfa pulling it free "Playing with Sticks? This is how it works!" With that Midori smashed Akane's stolen Tonfa and smacked her in the face.

"You brought back Miyu!" Akane said with blood dripping down her bruised face "You knew she killed Kazu and you still brought her back!"

Midori just gave her a deadpan look "Kurobaka, you don't understand half of what is going on...you got Kazuya back didn't you, you moron!"

"YOU DISTRICT ONE SYMPATHIZER! YOU TRAITOR TO LOVE! YOU-" Midori smashed her face again followed by slamming her Labrys hilt into Akane's gut

"Arika really did a number on you Akane, now stop tormenting Saki"

"NEVER!" Akane jumped back and landed on Hari's back "Lets settle this you Bitch!"

Midori jumped onto Gakutenou, Tonfa and Labrys in hand "Gakutenou, TORNADO!"

Suddenly A Tornado engulfed Akane and Hari, "Sorry, I have more pressing matters" jumping back off Gakutenou she ran towards Saki to try to help her

midori's crazy398 wrote:

"Heheheh, so boing boing!"

She turned away from her friend to look down at where Mikoto had crashed.

"But now we have to kill her first."

Mikoto pulled herself from the Wreckage "MY...BOING...BOING!" Mikoto lunged back up at Shirley and Lucchini only to be knocked back down into the Ferry destroying it on contact "YOU HAD YOUR FILL!" Shirley yelled her first still vibrating at Mach 4 from punching the little Catlike Psycho in the mouth

"LUCCHINI!" Shirley prepared to throw Lucchini again down at the stunned Mikoto

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:12 am

Bluholic711 wrote:"I must admit, these battles are really frustrating me." The tall woman said, "Every plan we think of backfires on us in some way or another."

When Mai spoke of the new group tactics, there were objections. Rezetta nodded firmy, "Long range...understood."
She hopped on Mai's CHILD and waited for Saber to join.

Midori Sugiura wrote:Saber looked at Kagutsuchi, it's true she had a Riding skill ranking of B, but riding a dragon...this was something even Rider could never experience with a level of A++. This would go down in legend of the first time an Epic Spirit had ever ridden a dragon, slain one...maybe but actually ridden one, this would be amazing.

Saber held onto Excalibur as she jumped onto Kagutsuchi's back, "Mai, get me close enough to use my Noble Phatnasm and I should be able to do some damage"

Mai's violet eyes glimmered as both her allies positioned themselves on Kagutsuchi. The CHILD was quite welcoming with Rezetta and Saber.

"Understood, Saber-chan. I'm counting on Rezetta-san to let out a barrage of fire; just enough to keep Shiho's CHILD in a defensive position. Hopefully your attack can neutralize it's defensive barrier; Shiho made it quite durable. My Element flames couldn't budge it."

In this, Mai felt a tinge of frustration. Strange, isn't it? A HiME having her ego damaged a little. After all, the HiME of Flames always had the edge over Shiho in past encounters. Now, she found herself on the disadvantage. She summoned enough willpower to brush this stain away, because it didn't matter. Not anymore, unfortunately. Mai flew to the edge of Kagutsuchi's cranium, grabbing a hold of his embedded mouth blade as Yatagarsu returned to reclaim the skies of Fuuka; with his demonic HiME master.

"LET'S GO, KAGUTSUCHI! DO NOT GET HIT!"

Kagutsuchi let out a thunderous roar before starting it's own Element engines again to blast towards his opponent.

Shadow Shiho appeared above Yatagarsu, playing her Element flute once more to raise defense for her CHILD. Not only that, something unusual started to take shape here! Shadow Shiho's pigtails began to grow to ridiculous size! Mai spotted this and ordered Kagutsuchi to maneuver around. This proved to be futile as Shiho's pigtails began to swirl at intense speed, like a fan on HIGH! Kagutsuchi, Mai, Saber and Rezetta were at the mercy of a powerful wind attack; Kagutsuchi, even with his size, speed and strength, had trouble getting close to Yatagarsu who was taunting our heroes with a strange cackling laughter. It was horrendous.

"WE'RE BEING PUSHED BACK!" yelled Mai before activating her Element, placing her palms and feet into Kagutsuchi's head to give him an energy boost. Slowly but surely, he began inching his way towards his target. This wind force was so powerful that the entire ocean behind the heroes seemed to have disappeared! Mai was thankful that Shiho didn't aim for the mainland, otherwise all the heroes and her own Shadow allies would likely be blown away too. This was Shiho's focus; the deaths of Mai and her allies.

WolvenBane08 wrote:With that the young Queen surged forward, coating the entire room in ice and sending spikes up and through Kiyohime, who screeched in protest. A wave of the hand coated the ceiling with icicles, and a turn of the wrist sent them crashing down on the purple beast. She brought her hands in front of her, rotating them slightly as she froze the multi-headed creature solid for a brief instant.

It wouldn’t hold, she knew, but then it didn’t need to hold for long….just long enough.

“Now, Anna!”

"The heart of a hawk. The heart of a hawk. The heart of a hawk..." Anna kept repeating to herself, trying to work up the guts to pull this stunt off. She had trusted her sister wholeheartedly, although this seemed a bit riskier than the last attack on Kiyohime!

TELEPORT! Arika appeared...as a pigeon?

"ANNA THE VERONICA MARS CHICKEN HAWK! WHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The Princess pouted with heavy protest at Arika's insult, "THE HEART OF A HAWK!!!"

Oy vey. Arendelle's thimble full of catnip didn't even bother to think! She just charged off with Elsa The Second in hand with full confidence in her sister's plan. She leaped forward, slid past Kiyohime and found herself between mind warped friends and temptation herself.

"Please...Elsa The Second...help me save everyone! Break the connection between this evil and those I now call my friends!"

To Anna's amazement, Elsa The Second began reacting to her commands. "Elsa is...protecting me...." Anna muttered before sassing her face up, "if only you had a human body, honey~"

This divine power seemed to be working as Anna found Shadow Shizuru to be reacting oddly.

Bluholic711 wrote:Ryuko noticed the golden winged man calling out to her Tsunami, and Johana. She was standing still and sensed some healing magic making its way to her bad wounds.
She grimaced and panted, but she beared with it.
Once Kaltus finished, the teen girl was in better shape than earlier.
She noticed Kaltus and waved at him, expressing her gratitude.

"Hey, thanks for the medical care!"

Now, fully psyched, Ryuko Matoi jumped up towards Dark Fumi and proceeded to give her a well deserved beats own. With her red blade, Ryuko sliced Fumi's hand and kicked her in the head.
And then, she used her blade in it's super mode.

"Senketsu!"

"Alright!"

The scissor blade extended, uncurling itself and the edges grew longer.

"SCISSOR SWORD!!" Ryuko and Senketsu shouted their attack in usion,"DECAPITATION MODE!!!"
And with that, the blade sliced through Fumi's whole body.
It destroyed her maid outfit as well as parts of her flesh.

You couldn't tell because of Shadow Fumi's expressionless face, that she felt shame. Johanna, an otherwise easy target for her, had somehow gained bizarre power. The demonic maid woman took a massive beating from both the District 7 girl's charged axe and Ryuko Matoi's over sized scissor blade. As the beating continued, small buildings began to crumble all around thanks to Ryuko's weapon.

Just when Shadow Fumi couldn't take enough of a beating, Hikari lands right in the city square. His impact fall shook the block. He watched as Johanna and Ryuko pummeled Fumi to bits.

"Hey."

Fumi heard Hikari's voice, focusing on him a few feet away as she continued to take the beating. He was seen with the Moonlight Blade in hand. Though he couldn't kill her with it, he'll make her wish that he could.

"Your services are no longer required."

SLICE!

SLICE!

SLICE!

SLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICESLICE!

The swordsman of light, along with his powerful female allies, attacked Shadow Fumi with precision. What a beautiful sight to see as pieces of their attacker began to chip away; unable to regenerate. Hikari trusted the Moonlight Blade in every possible vital area this creature could possibly have, "GIVE IT UP!" STAB! STAB! STAB STAB!

"NOW!"

Johanna and Ryuko moved out of the way, for Hikari saw that Shadow Fumi could barely defend herself. Her current state could be described as...hard to identify.

"Ladies, I suggest you move away," Hikari said with an angered tone, looking up at the tallest building in the city.

"CRESCENT SLASH!!!!"

The swordsman's massive crescent moon attack sliced the skyscraper in half; the top half falling all the down on top of Shadow Fumi. Possibly destroying her...Hikari couldn't sense her energy.

"Excellently executed," went Hikari, retracting the light back into his scabbard before slapping his hands in angered satisfaction. He turned around to see Johanna and Ryuko approach him; everyone is covered in dust from the fallout. "Don't worry, Johanna. Inhaling this madness with my powers won't give you acute myelogenous leukemia hen you reach 30. With 12 minutes to spare, you did great. Both of you. Come on, let's go find the rest, there's only seven left to go."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top