Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Natsuki, Gabrielle, Johanna and Shane looked upon the glowing woman that stood before them. Each of them having the same emotions.....ANGER

Natsuki slouched her shoulders and hid the anger in her eyes. The sight of Arika in front of her, sent her blood boiling. She wanted to squash that smug face to a bloody plop to the point where it is unrecognizable.

Gabrielle was trying to keep her anger down. The last thing that she wants to happen is to lose control of herself at a time like this. Her head started shaking from the force of holding back. The image of her lover popped into her mind. Ahmes's body cradled in her arms as she disappeared to lay her to rest. She gripped her fists so tight that blood and steam trickled down. "No....No Gabrielle. Keep calm. Whatever....you do. Don't release that anger.

Johanna crossed her arms with a frown. "The way that I see it. This girl is worse than Snow....she must be stopped. I will not have another world become a war zone." Johanna threw her axe across her shoulders and tipped her head to the side. "Fuck this girl and her smug talk. Bring on whatever it is you have."

Shane took out a pack of cigarettes from her back pocket. "Alright, this is the last one. By the time I finish this, I better be back in LA. If not...you owe me a pack little girl." Shane flipped her shaggy hair around and breathed heavily.

"Really? A pack of cigarettes?" Johanna asked with an arched eyebrow.

"That's right. She owes me big time." Shane said as she took one out and lit it up. "If she doesn't kill me...this will. Better way to go out." Shane smirked at her.

"I'm with you, Shane. We'll get you those cigarettes." Gabrielle said trying to avoid herself from getting angry.

"See, even the kid knows what I'm talking about. When this is all over....let's have one together."

"Now Shane...it's not my kind of thing. How about those candy ones?" Shane suggested.

"You got it!" Gabrielle said pointing at her.

"Would you guys shut it.....let's get this freak." Johanna yelled.

"Yeah, we'll take whatever is thrown at us, you Bitch!" Gabrielle yelled with force.

"What she said." Shane said with the cigarette in her mouth.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Lucchini's happiness instantly fell away. She instead seemed on the verge of snapping, Ombra at the ready as she started striving over to Arika with her teeth bared. Midori held out her arm to stop her. She threw her a warning glance.

"Don't kid. Not now, you'll only end up dead."

Lucchini glared in frustration, knocking Midori's arm aside but falling back.

"I will kill her, and it'll be slow."

Midori smirked at that, but stood her ground. For all the sick shit she had known, this was by far some of the worst. Even Saki beside her seemed shaken, literally quivering in what looked to be anger, shock and fear. Kanako as usual began bawling and cowering behind Saki, not even wanting to look at anyone. The river of her tears threatened to wash the others away.

"Arika...isn't human..."

Midori threw Saki a bewildered face as she heard her mutter those words.

"Believe me, she is very much so." She replied sternly.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:58 pm

The brutually bright lights had finally disappeared after several daunting moments.
And surprising enough, Rezetta was back to being sober thanks to said bright lights.
Like everyone else, the female demigod was not pleased to see Arika floating before them.

She was still quite angry that the psychoatic girl and her mininons were able to overwhelm her within seconds.
Even with all the power she had, Arika would still be one step ahead of her and the others.
That frustrated her to no end.
Without any hesitation, she unsheated her golden scythe and prepared to use her sniper mode on Arika.
If she were to make any sudden movements, Rezetta would unload on her like never before.

Mako and Ryuko were also gaining back their eye sight after the intense lights had faded away.
"Okay, what the acutal hell was that all about?" Ryuko asked, completely confused.

Once they spotted the glowing Arika, both girls had the same negative reaction as Rezetta and Mikoto.
It was anger and rage, more so for Ryuko than Mako, anyway.
Ryuko produced her red scissor blade and got into her fighting stance.
Mako wielded her nailed bat, she was just as ready to fight as her best friend was.

Mikoto glared at Arika and stood her ground. She wasn't sure what kind of crazy scheme this sociopath was plotting next.
However, it didn't matter much. Mai and the others were mentally stronger than before. They were all in full form, ready for anything that would befall upon them.
That alone was enough to inspire and encourage the cat goddess.
But, what did Arika mean by sins of the past? Perhaps she was refering to the dreadful carnival event from long ago?
Either way, Mikoto did not like the sound of it.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:45 pm

Akihisa cannot speak. He cannot move. His brain is no longer functioning at its normal level and his eyes are full of horror. Similar to a computer's Blue Screen of Death, his mind can be said to have shut down, to have crashed, to simply not be operating past its basic functions at this current time. He falls to his knees and, as if he just had a difficult battle, he faints.

----

"Those were…those were innocent people! No matter what your past was, you shouldn't kill anyone!" Aki screams but more to herself than to anyone in particular. The tree behind her gets sliced in half because of her psychic powers and she breathes deeply before clenching her fists. She must take great care to control herself. Tears stream down her eyes as her covers her face in her hands.

----

Kyoko isn't human. She isn't anywhere on the level of one anymore, but this monster! She isn't even a Witch and already she is much worse than them! Arika is much worse than she could have ever imagined. Compared to the crying Aki and the unconscious Akihisa, her reaction is dulled by the fact she is a Puella Magi that has stared death in the eyes many times. She is, however, openly disturbed. Her widened eyes narrow into anger and she grinds her teeth. With no power that can faze Arika, she forces herself to control her temper and do nothing.

----

Nao tries not to be affected by the horror that Arika has done and the broadcast, but possessing a human mind she is unable to stop her shaking body and the screams that escape her chest. All of that was horrible, so horrible, and not even she is cruel enough to handle this with a straight face.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:41 am

Shirley didn’t even notice Lucchini’s rage, she was so over the edge enraged at the girl that the air around her was literally pulsating from her speed, micro-sonic booms radiating as she shook with rage “You are a monster! Nothing but a twisted monster!” She mumbled under her breath as dust around her was blown away from the mere forewind of her body shaking in rage

---

Saber drew Excalibur and stood ready for combat “Miss Anna, please stand behind me…this is going to get dangerous” Saber desperately wanted to get to her master’s side, but if anyone could hold their own it was her master, Saber was much more worried about those without supernatural abilities in the team.

---

Alexis cracked her knuckles as she stared up at Arika “Nice backstory, so you are what you were an infantile sociopath” Alexis activated her pact with Dragoon, her hair turned sapphire as she grasped her pact’s sword, inside though Alexis was as terrified as she was ready…Arika was a born monster, and Alexis knew she could kill her with a thought but a thought popped into her head that brought a smile to her face “Hey Arika! Explain something to me, if you hate the HiME so much explain why you have one in your employ!”

---

Midori stood enraged looking up at the hyper ant goddess, this girl was a born killer…and was standing here openly taunting them, only to stop in her tracks…Arika’s threat, sins of their…No…nononononono!

"Sins of our past...Oh dear god! ARIKA! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" Arika just giggled as suddenly a dark figure  leapt out at Mai from the shadows, Midori jumped in front of her old friend labrys drawn and deflected the blow, swinging the figure into the air, who jumped backwards landing on their feat.

“Those Tonfa, that hairstyle...of course Arika would sink this low!” Midori observed as the shadowy figure mumbled a name under her breath, summoning a creature to its side, a shadowy tiger creature roared as it appeared next to the phantom “Akane Higurashi…Mai! Arika intend us to fight the other HiME, that’s why she brought us here!”

“GAKUTENOU!” Midori summoned her child and stood ready as the shadowy form of Akane stood Tonfa drawn, a twisted smile upon her face.

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:42 pm

"CORRECTION MIDORI-CHAN!" remarked the insane girl, "These are the manifestations of Mai's sins; taking the forms of the HiME~"

Arika flips her way down onto the ground, which shakes the entire planet. "AND SHE STICKS THE LANDING!"

Mai rushes toward Arika and abruptly stops just a few feet away. She had to keep her distance, Arika could transform Mai into a chicken if provoked. The ant God went into a happy dance that resembled a cross between twerking and the Macarena. Mai hated her so much, she wanted nothing more than to interrupt her taunting by burning her to a crisp. The thought of Arika turning to ash gave Mai a confidence boost; only to be flattened by the fact that it's easier said than done.

"MEET... THE SHADOW HiME!" announced Arika, several figures erupted from the ground, including giant shadowy figures with glowing eyes. Each of these demonic spirits resembled Mai's friends; Akira, Fumi, Yukino, Yukariko, Shiho, Shizuru, Akane and yes, even Mikoto Minagi.

It only got worse from here.

Midori Sugiura wrote:“Hey Arika! Explain something to me, if you hate the HiME so much explain why you have one in your employ!”
TELEPORT!

Arika appears before Alexis as...YANG!  "BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL, NIGGA!"

POW!

Alexis gets violently knocked into the planet's core with a subspace mallet and axe kicked back to the service, with Arika flicking her into the main hall of Fuuka Academy. Scatting for fun as Alexis gets knocked away, "boom boom boom chika chika chika ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! OHHHHHH YEAH!!!!"

Arika signals the rest of the Shadow HiME, "PICK YOUR PREY, MY DARLINGS! Just...kill em'. KILL EM' ALL~ Except Saki and Aki! PERFECT FOR BEARING MY CHILDREN! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~"

---

"The CHILDs, they've taken the same form... EH!?" Mai cried out in a panic as Shadow Akane made her first move, "WATCH OUT FOR HARI!!!!".

Akane's monstrous Tiger CHILD moved with incredible speed, Mai's eyes had trouble picking up who he advanced on. With a sharp turn, she spotted Midori's Gakutenou knocked down hard against the floor. Looking back at the front line, Mai immediately noticed that the Shadow HiME had taken formation. Because of their lifeless glowing eyes, it was difficult to read them. Even more difficult to figure out who they were going after next.

"MAI! FEEL THEIR ENERGY!" cried out Hikari, before blocking a quick strike by Shadow Akira Okuzaki. "The Light Blade? It didn't cut through her kunai!"

Arika bounced with glee, "DID I FORGET TO MENTION, HIKARI?! THE SHADOW HIME CAN DISABLE ALL MAGIC AND MAGIC IMMUNITY. I EVEN REARRANGED THEIR CODE TO MATCH SILVER MILLENNIUM DNA~ You can cut them, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut good luck with that! HEE HEE HEE HEEEEEEEE!"

TELEPORT!

Arika shows up in the center of the base camp. "SHUFFLE TYME!" Arika unleashes a powerful force of energy, which destroys the ice camp and sends all the heroes flying into various areas of Fuuka.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Oscar was sent flying, luckily falling onto a neaby tree. She jumped down each branch, drawing her rapier before touching the ground. "How on Earth are we supposed to fight this?!"

Hikari and Shadow Akira clashed at one another with their weaponry, practically invisible to the naked eye. Once the both of them stopped, Shadow Akira and Hikari found themselves on the roof of the main building."

"You're not bad for one of Mai's dead friends. Your demonic aura is incredible, but the last thing you want to do is convince yourself that the battle is in your favor."

Shadow Akira starts hand signaling in response, "Rin, Pyou (or Byou), Tou, Sha, Kai, Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen (Kuji-in), GENNAI! APPEAR!"

"So, you are capable of SPEAK!" CLANG!

The Shadow Gennai blocked Hikari's unorthodox advance with his head, before Hikari countered into a vicious punch which sent Gennai flying into the building. Gennai returned with a powerful tackle, knocking Hikari senseless into the air, before zip-zapping Hikari multiple times. The swordsman cancelled out the continuous blows with the Moonlight Blade, clinging to Gennai's face, punches it over and over again until crashing into the Academy once more. Shadow Akira began to ninja dash towards her CHILD, until Oscar showed up to pierce her right through the heart.

"That's enough!" went the Frenchwoman soldier, only to be backhanded by the Shadowy ninja HiME. Oscar skid across the rooftop and through the glass of the main hall. She plunged 40 feet onto the ground, with glass showering her everywhere. The back of her head started bleeding, "Heh...that was reckless, Oscar," she told herself. She picked herself up, hearing the others battling on the outside. "These monsters have no physical form...how can we do this? What is their secret?"

Shadow Akira appeared again in front of Oscar, clearly ready to finish her off as she unleashed a hundred kunai that appeared out of nowhere!  All aimed for Oscar. Oscar in return, stood her ground. "Is that all, shadow demon?"

BAM! Shadow Akira is knocked to the outside by...Gennai? Hikari seemed to have tossed him into his Summoner, appearing from the next hall with the Moonlight Blade in hand.

"Oscar, they can be hurt. However, they seem to absorb every blow I deliver. I need you to be my eyes and ears for a while....SHIT, GET DOWN!"

Hikari tackled Oscar down to safety. All of a sudden, Ryuko, Saki, Aswald Midori, Alexis and Kaltus are seen smashed into the building by Gennai. It would appear this shadow frog got a 5-hit strike with it's giant mace...tongue?! If Hikari wasn't a speed demon, Oscar would of died upon impact.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'll live. LOOK! It's Mademoiselle Ryuko and the others!"

Hikari dashed over to Kaltus and Saki. "You look after them!"

Oscar nods, attempting to drag Saki out of the rubble first. She noticed that Ryuko, Alexis and Midori were recovering.

"Hey Throwing Arm," Hikari joked to a dazed Alexis, "this is no time for a nap. This is worse than I thought. Looking over at Kaltus, "I'm Hikari. Sorry we had to meet under bothersome circumstances, but there's a frog I'd like to force science on," using the Moonlight Blade in a scalpel motion. "You game?" Hikari smirked as he took off his white mask.

TELEPORT!

Arika picks up Summanus with one finger while he remains suspended in mid-air, "LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I CRACK THE WORLD'S BIGGEST WALNUT IN HALF!"

"ARIKA! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!" shouted Mai, kicking an impressive blade of fire, which just goes through Arika.

"I'M A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER, MAI-CHAN! OkayI'mSOyingaboutthatoneTEEHEE THAT'S WHY EVERY ARIKA ACTION FIGURE COMES COMPLETE WITH HER!"

"What?!" Mai shouted before getting tackled by Yatagarasu. She shook it off, only to have her head feel like it's getting split in half. "I know that sound..."

This immense pain was caused by Shadow Shiho, who used deadly sound waves through her Element flute. She continued playing, telepathically repeating in Mai's mind, "you stole Tate from me..."

"YOU'RE....NOT....SHIHO....SHE...MOVED......ON......DAMMIT, ARIKA!!!" Mai screamed in intense pain, unable to bounce the sound waves back.

"I'm not doing anything, Mai-chaaaan~ Other than rehashing dead plot~ TEE HEE HEE HEE! AS FOR YOU, SUMMY-CHAN!"

The shadowed version of Yatagarasu swooped into the skies above Fuuka, splitting the heavens apart as it grew to an incredible size! Twice that of Summanus!"

"THE SHELTERED LOVE SHIHO-CHAN STILL HAS FOR SIDEBURNS HAS MADE HER NEGRO BIRDIE A PHOENIX! WHAT A STUPID GIRL SHE WAS~~~~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Yatagarasu picked up Summenus with it's claws and slammed him into the mountain area, breaking him apart little by little with it's beak.

"If this keeps up..." Mai thought internally, trying all she could to resist the pain. "KA-GUT-SU-CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

FIRE ERUPTS FROM THE GROUND! The mighty Kagutsuchi rises from Mai's body, enough time to throw Shadow Shiho off balance and head straight for Yatagarasu. With the sound waves halted, The HiME of Flames flew towards Shadow Shiho, firing rapid flame arrows at her.

"HeeeeeeeeYAHHHHH!!!!!" Mai's fury was apparent, she was convinced these were not her friends. There would be no holding back against these copies.

Kagutsuchi soared through the skies and down to where Yatagarasu tore into Summanus's massive. Summanus's deep rumbling voice sounded muffled at this point. Kagutsuchi floated in mid-air, tilted his head to the side in confusion. No doubt baffled as to why Yatagarasu has taken this shape; causing negative action. Mai focused her love for Mikoto and the others to make Kagutsuchi grow to appropriate size.

It's funny, the Shadow Yatagarasu gave off a look that seemed to say, "why do you not fight WITH us?" Kagutsuchi displayed it's array of massive teeth, growling aggressively back at it.

Mai put her hands on her chest as it glowed bright and said, "I do not assist anyone that disrupts balance in the world."

With an impressive wind up, Kagutsuchi flung his neck at Yatagarasu, making it skid all the way into the ocean. Shadow Shiho did not flinch; just disappears and reappears above the water to play her Element. In the meantime, Kagutsuchi nudged Summanus with his beak, giving Mai a sympathetic look of concern.

"Midnight!" cried out Mai, "WE NEED YOUR HELP! Summanus isn't moving!"

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:08 pm

“Kaltus Enaid,” he replied to Hikari quickly as he sprung into the air upon hearing Mai’s plea for help. “And I would be, but there’s a cranky old dragon about to die if I don’t at least try to heal him.”

“I’ll be around for support if it’s needed!” He called back as he flew off. “Don’t need it!”

Kaltus flew over to Summanus as quickly as he could and winced, hard, upon seeing the state the old dragon was in.

“This is gonna hurt…” he muttered to himself as he tried to figure out where to start.

Kaltus focused his energy on the Soulwood staff in his hand, hoping that it would, somehow, make up for his distinct lack of knowledge on the Healing arts. He then focused his attention on feeling Summanus’ injuries for himself, and boy did they hurt!

Seriously, how is he even alive?

He focused on the largest and deepest wounds first, trying his best to envision the skin—and scale—knitting itself back together as he supplied the raw magical energy for it to do so. It was a painstakingly slow process, but eventually he was able to close the worst of Summanus’ injuries; though there were many lesser, non-life threatening, ones remaining.

The young God-to-be then promptly dropped out of the sky, not having the energy to even keep beating his wings. He noticed Mai was nearby, catching the light of her flames out of the corner of his eyes. Not having the energy to yell out to her verbally, he instead cast his mind directly into hers.

Throw your fire at me! He called into her mind, loudly. It can recharge my energy…which I’m currently out of. Don’t hold back, either; fire will never hurt me.

~~

Xanda and Elsa fell from Summanus’ head when Arika lifted him; but before they could land, Xan grabbed Elsa and twisted mid-air, thereby taking the brunt of the impact with the unforgiving ground.

“He…” Elsa looked to be in shock as she felt, acutely, everything being done to Summanus.

“Will be fine.” Xanda interrupted as she stood them both up, appearing utterly unaffected by the fall. “We’ve got bigger things to worry about, Snowbelle. Like which one of those…things we’re going to have to fight.”

Elsa gulped at the thought, turning her attention to the forming Shadow HiME as she scanned them; silently hoping they would be weak.

~~~

Shizuru’s eyes narrowed on a woman that looked astoundingly like a younger version of herself.

So this is me, in this world. She thought, not terribly impressed by what she saw, but knowing herself well enough to not underestimate her foe. Very well, then.

“No matter who you used to be, you will not hurt my Natsuki.” She stated, crimson eyes never leaving their matching set. “MATERIALIZE!”

Her robe materialized around her and her Element appeared in-hand in an instant; a grim frown adorned her face as she knew the toll this battle would take on her Natsuki.

The Shadow HiME just smiled, before turning and running off towards the mountains.

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:“Kaltus Enaid,” he replied to Hikari quickly as he sprung into the air upon hearing Mai’s plea for help. “And I would be, but there’s a cranky old dragon about to die if I don’t at least try to heal him.”

“I’ll be around for support if it’s needed!” He called back as he flew off. “Don’t need it!”

Hikari chuckled at the thought, though he knew deep down that a healer would keep all these hearts ticking. He enters into a fighting position, waiting for the shadow ninja to return.

"No time to dwell on Kaltus going A.W.O.L. The ninja is making a fast round trip. Destination...pain."

BATTLE MUSIC FOR HEROES VS. SHADOW HiME: "ENFANT" from the Madlax OST

"SHE'S COMING BACK!"

CLANG!

Hikari blocks what appears to be a...scythe?! The swordsman narrows his eyes at his attacker, who is equally as focused. He could feel it in the way this dark maid woman gripped the scythe-like weapon.

"So these are the HiME. The ones like Mai." he thought internally, before blocking a knee shot from Shadow Akira with his forearm; while also blocking Shadow Fumi with the Moonlight Blade.

Gennai drops down from the sky, crashing through what was left of the ceiling to knock Alexis, Saki and Aswald Midori away. Gennai was now staring down at the much smaller Ryuko Matoi, croaking in a terrifyingly mechanical way.

Meanwhile, Oscar kept her distance to observe how the ninja fights.

---

"Kagutsuchi!" yelled out Mai as she dodged Yatagarasu's concentrated energy beams with grace. It was trickier as the beams were larger in width, due to the increased size of Shiho's CHILD. She could have gone straight for Shiho, but this demon incarnation kept her distance well. This frustrated Mai a lot; reminding her of the underhanded style of fighting her old love "rival" used.

"He's having trouble hitting a small target like me. I'm going in, Kagutsuchi! Keep Yatagarasu busy while protecting Summanus!"

Kaltus wrote:The young God-to-be then promptly dropped out of the sky, not having the energy to even keep beating his wings.  He noticed Mai was nearby, catching the light of her flames out of the corner of his eyes. Not having the energy to yell out to her verbally, he instead cast his mind directly into hers.

Throw your fire at me! He called into her mind, loudly. It can recharge my energy…which I’m currently out of. Don’t hold back, either; fire will never hurt me.

Mai desperately looked around for the hero trying to communicate with her. She spotted a boy with a pretty face. His facial expression spoke volumes about the situation, even if he couldn't communicate. Mai nodded and flew over to him instead, leaving Shadow Shiho to tilt her head in confusion while Kagutsuchi and Yatagarasu sized one another up.

The HiME of Flames reached Kaltus, who was a lot cuter up close. "There isn't time to lose," Mai said with haste, closing her eyes to invoke as much sacred fire into her system before transferring it into the body of Kaltus. Mai had finished her transfer once the Element stopped spinning.

"There. Do not worry, the fire comes from my Element. It's an extension of the HiME, so we never feel drained after use. Now, hold still!"

Mai placed her palms onto Kaltus's chest, giving him an extra boost, "SACRED FLAME OF KAGUTSUCHI...IGNITE THIS BOY!"

BOOM!

Kagutsuchi manages to slam Yatagarasu against the nearest mountain. He floats back to Mai and Kaltus, giving off a look of concern.

"I know, my friend," Mai replied in a gentle voice before looking at Kaltus. "Do what you have to do. I'll take care of Shiho."

---

“He…” Elsa looked to be in shock as she felt, acutely, everything being done to Summanus.

“Will be fine.” Xanda interrupted as she stood them both up, appearing utterly unaffected by the fall. “We’ve got bigger things to worry about, Snowbelle. Like which one of those…things we’re going to have to fight.”

Elsa gulped at the thought, turning her attention to the forming Shadow HiME as she scanned them; silently hoping they would be weak.

Anna had recovered from the explosion Arika caused. She didn't know exactly where she was, but she could see Elsa and Xan in the distance.

"Ouchies, that hurt!" painfully cried out Anna, before racing towards Elsa. It's a good thing they weren't separated too far she thought, it would of been devastating if her sister had been killed before she had a chance to protect her.

"Not a chance" frantically thought the Princess, "there's so much to do..." getting closer to Elsa, "so much to see..." successfully climbing the difficult terrain, Anna jumps into Elsa's arms in dramatic fashion!

"THIS CAN'T BE THE END!"

Anna inhaled Elsa's scent, feeling the warmth of her fragile cold body. "Elsa! I was so worried! What the heck happened around here! One minute I was telling Arika what a...HANS she is. Next thing I know, my mouth is full of dirt and grass. IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD!"

Anna had suddnely felt a nasty chill; quite the opposite of her sibling lover. Her peeked over to see a shadowy figure standing close by before it decided to take off.

"Who's she? Guys...what's going on? I thought we were fighting Arika."

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:02 pm

Ryuko, now fully ready in her kamui gear, joined Hikari in fighting Akira Okuzaki. With her one ha of her scissor blade, the teenager charged towards the ninja HiME.
Both kunai and scissor blade clashed again and again until the shadow foe leaped in the air summoned a smoke bomb to disorient the kamui user.

Ryuko shields her eyes from the smoke and discovered shadow Akira to be nowhere in sight. 

"Damn, where did it go?"

"Ryuko!" Senketsu cautioned, "Behind you!"

Ryuko swung her head and managed to narrowly dodge a deadly body slam attack from shadow Akira's CHILD, Gennai.

"Damn toad, out of the way!"

Ryuko back flipped out of the way when the mechanical frog attempted to body slam her again.
Luckily, the teenaged girl found the advantage to strike a blow at the back, causing Gennai to wobble a little bit from the strong impact.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:06 pm

"DURAN!!!" Natsuki yelled, materializing her CHILD as she watched the chaos around her unfold. She brushed herself off and got up from the ground. Shaking her head in a tantrum, something caught her eye.

A black shadowy figure formed before her. Eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "Shiz....."

Words escaped the blue-haired woman while her posture tightened. The figure didn't last long and disappeared into the direction of the mountains. "No WAIT!!!" Natsuki yelled. Natsuki jumped on top of Duran and followed the figure. She looked down at Shizuru and held out a hand to her. "Here, take my hand. We have to follow it. Unless you just want to float there?"

With the wind at her back, eyes narrowed, she couldn't understand what was going on. It is one of Arika's tricks and she wasn't expecting it.

Duran kept running as fast as he could, trying to catch up with whatever it was Natsuki found. Upon the search, Duran stopped in the middle of his tracks, almost sending Natsuki flying off of him. "Duran.......oh....Xan! I'm glad I found you, Elsa and Anna. This might sound crazy but I you need to come with me." Natsuki was trying to find the words to explain what she found but everything that she was saying came out in scrambled sentences. "Did you see a shadowy figure around heading towards the mountains? We need to follow her now. I say this because, out of all of us HIME, she might be the strongest one besides Arika........will you please assist me?"

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:13 pm

firesphere306 wrote:I'm glad I found you, Elsa and Anna. This might sound crazy but I you need to come with me." Natsuki was trying to find the words to explain what she found but everything that she was saying came out in scrambled sentences. "Did you see a shadowy figure around heading towards the mountains? We need to follow her now. I say this because, out of all of us HIME, she might be the strongest one besides Arika........will you please assist me?"

"I did! I did!" She just appeared before us and took off like a sledding Olaf out of ice Hell!" replied Anna, waving her arms in crazy fashion. "And of course we'll help you, Miss Natsuki! She went towards those mountains. NOT A MOMENT TO LOSE...HEY! YOU BROUGHT DURAN PUPPY!"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Alexis smiled as she saw the giant shadowy robo-frog "well this should be easy enough, a giant amphibian, how Cliche...TRY THIS ON FOR SIZE! FLASH LEOPARD!" taking the felinesque powers of her pact Alexis charged at the Child before her jumping into the air coming down with an axe kick to Gennai's head "SACRED FIRE"

However as the technique connected the flame dissipated as her own leg simply smacked into Gennai's skull helplessly, "Oh, son of a-" Gennai fired its wrecking ball like tongue, hitting her square in the chest, launching her through the air into the distance...not to be outdone she re-activated her pact and charged again to be shot back the same way power deactivated again

Pulling herself out of a hole in a building she shook herself off, "Okay, pacts are a no go zone"

Alexis ducked as a shiruken flew past her head "Now I have to deal with a Ninja too...great"

---

Midori clashed her Labrys against Shadow Akane's Tonfa, blocking a swipe from the side, only to nearly get mauled by Hari's fangs. Jumping back she landed on Gakutenou's back taking off into the air "As a...well, an ex-teacher of Fuuka Academy I can't allow this to go any further Akane! You have forgotten the key words to saving the world, they are Justice, love, and friendship"

Jumping back to the ground she stood ready to riposte her attack "Looks like class is back in session and your beautiful seventeen year old teacher will remind you what you have forgotten"

Shadow Akane sniggered then went into full blown laughter "You're older than that! come on Old Lady, me and Kazuya combined are younger than you"

Midori's face turned red with a mixture of unforgiving rage and disciplinary fury "Oh, it is on!"

~~

2006, Hinata Girls Dormitories, Kyoto

"Hey, looks like we're roommates" Midori said carrying in a large collection of cultclassic books into her new Room, her new roommate looked in slight shock at the sheer quantity of stuff she was bringing in, but also at her roommate
"Midori-Sensei?" she said with a slightly confused expression

"Since I'm back at school you can drop the Sensei I guess," Midori said with a smile "good to see you Shizuru-San, I came back for my doctorate in Archaeology" She said with a smile, only to find herself looking at the pair of rather expensive looking dark blue panties hanging on the sofa "Ohoho, I see Natsuki was over today" she said with a sly grin to Shizuru

a hand quickly darted from behind the sofa pulling the panties down as Natsuki stood up a few seconds after "Midori, you haven't aged a day I see"

Midori shuffled awkwardly a ever so slightly solemn look on her face as she put her books down "Yeah, haven't aged a day..." only for her to perk up with a smile a second later "We should go on a double date, let me just find someone first..." only to look at the first of her boxes "...After I unpack that is" she said with a sigh as she descended the stairs to get her next box "Haven't aged a day"

Last edited by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:34 pm

"Saki!"

Midori last saw her friend fall back along with her in the powerful blast. The darkness and rubble drove them apart however, she soon saw a trademark ponytail and rust eyes burst from the impact's effects.

"I'm ok! Just try fighting this thing!"

Lucchini had already beat the both of them to it in her attempt, but was quickly knocked aside, the blow only softened by the sudden reflex of raising her shield.

"Shit!" She exclaimed.

"GAKUTENOU!"

Midori hopped onto her steed and flew full force, ramming into Gennai and patting Gakutenou's back before leaping up to strike Akira with bared blades. Moving faster than she could glimpse, a scythe bearing hand struck her stomach and sent her flying.

"Midori! Concentrate and read her! Don't just fling yourself around!"

Midori cursed under her breath.

"No shit! If only I could just...see!"

Again without warning an attack appeared, and only by a stroke of luck, Midori bore its brunt by crossing her swords. Recovering, she stared at the eyes of her opponent. They were void, null and blank.

"That won't do, gotta look at her- woah!"

Too slow, she could merely sense the power moving to attack, unable to block this time. Saki panted in her struggle to dismantle the swift Gennai, looking over to turn her emotion to shock.

"Midori!"

A glowing circle stopped the blow barely, knocking its user back with recoil. Lucchini turned to Midori.

"Get her from behind, now!"

Nodding, Midori dashed to Fumi's apparent blind spot, greeted with a rolling chin uppercut that sent her spiraling down to the ground. She coughed up blood. Knocked back by Gennai's strikes herself, Saki scrambled toward her wounded friend in desperation. Never had she fought anything like this before. It was unnaturally fast and ruthless, and that made her tremble. Lucchini distracted Fumi from the two with shots off her smoking Breda, but that only got so far till she too began distancing herself and disheartened.

"What the fuck is this?!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:43 pm

“Absolutely.” Xanda said without hesitation, already climbing up Duran. “In fact, I insist we come along.”

Elsa pinched the bridge of her nose with a sigh. Of course the one they’d be dealing with was the strongest. Naturally. She climbed aboard Duran all the same, though. She took a moment to wonder, though, why Shizuru was sitting behind Natsuki when she knew full well the woman could fly… the arms wrapped possessively around the bluenette’s torso gave her the answer.

Elsa smiled to herself and did likewise to Anna; partly to keep her excitable sister from running headlong into danger, and partly to reassure herself. She buried her nose in a mess of red hair and inhaled. This is what she was fighting for. She held on tight as Duran launched himself in pursuit once again.

~~~

Fujino skidded to a halt in a small clearing, the mountains still a ways off. Yes, this spot would do perfectly. She stood there with a smile plastered to her face as she waited for Natsuki to catch up.

Sure enough, Duran came crashing into the clearing.

“Ara, Natsuki has brought friends.” She lilted, eyes never leaving Natsuki’s face. “Did I truly mean so little to you, my Natsuki, that you would seek to kill me yourself?”

She didn’t wait for an answer, however, instead reaching her right hand out to her side; bolts of energy crackled around it as her Element appeared in her hand.

“After all I have given for you, my Natsuki…” She took a single step backwards. “Kiyohime.”

Rock and earth exploded outward behind Duran following that one word, and…something reached out and dragged Duran—and everyone on him—into the newly formed hole. He landed on his feet, though, and everyone dismounted promptly, none keen on doing that again.

The tap of a single footstep on stone drew everyone’s attention; Shizuru Fujino stood, hands clasped behind her, in front of the Obsidian Throne. She looked as though she belonged there.

“Stay with me…” Her lilting voice took on an echoing, ethereal quality. “….my Nat-su-ki.”

Before anyone could respond, the world seemed to sway briefly, before righting itself once again with a different scene.

~~

“Natsuki?” Shizuru inquired, confused.

“Shizuru!” The Gakuenchou responded. “I didn’t hear you come in!”

Shizuru blinked, opening her mouth to ask what was going on.

“You were expecting me, Nat-su-ki~” She lilted instead, with a pointed glance to the rose-covered bed. She let out a happy little hum when Natsuki blushed down to her chest.

“Ara,” Shizuru purred as she approached. “If my Natsuki has put so much effort into preparing for my return, then it would be a shame to let it go to waste, no?”

The Headmistress started sputtering as her lover fairly prowled towards her, crimson eyes darkening rapidly in anticipation. Her hand reached out, grabbing Natsuki’s coat briefly, before pushing it off her shoulders with deceptive gentleness.

Then the Graceful Amethyst Otome pounced.

~~~

“Elsa!” A cheerful voice called out to the Queen. Elsa smiled and turned to greet her sister and lover with a kiss.

“Mmm” Elsa hummed when they separated. “I’m glad you’re here. Our cousin should be arriving any moment now.”

“Oooh!” Anna cheered as she bounced on the balls of her feet. “I can’t wait to see Rapunzel and Eugene again! It’s been SO LONG!”

“It’s been two months.” Elsa replied, biting her lower lip in amusement.

“I KNOW!” Anna replied. “That’s practically forever!”

Elsa chuckled and kissed Anna once again. “Come on, my love. We have much to do in preparation for our wedding.”

Anna grinned at that, wrapping her arms around her sister.

“You see?” She asked. “I told you everyone would be fine with us. You worry too much.”

“One of us has to.” Elsa replied, even as her arms snaked around the woman who would soon become her Queen.

~~~

“Xanda!” A tanned, golden-haired woman called out, causing Xan to turn around with a grin.

“Lae…” Xan sighed into her wife’s hair as they embraced. “I was so worried…”

The shorter woman rolled her eyes even as they crinkled in humor. “Please, Xanda. You know Trearen will be fine; Ganesa will keep him in line.”

Xan snorted. “I’m more worried about Falaeryn…she seems to be taking after, well, me.”

Laekna shook her head. “She’s a Lutien, love. Edel is the only one of you lot not mental in some way.” She moved through the house to the kitchen. “Now come, dinner’s ready. And before you ask; no, I didn’t cook it. Edel brought it by earlier.”

Xanda grinned and moved to join her wife for dinner.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Hikari saw that the speed blitzing maid kept interfering with any advances on the shadow ninja. He felt he had to do something, because they were in the devil's playground; playing by it's rules.

He looks over at Alexis, Saki, Ryuko and Aswald Midori. "This isn't working. We'll have to draw the maid's fire."

In that moment, the swordsman felt something way off. Above, he could see several more shadowy figures looking down at him and his allies.

"Shit. Hey Throwing Arm, Midori-clone and little girl I don't know. Look up and pick your poison, along with the ninja. The three of you can draw them away for the others to fight."

Hikari slowly walks over to Ryuko, helping her up. "Matoi, I'll need you for the maid."

He looks into Ryuko's eyes, not with his usual charm, but with an intense serious glare. "We're going to kill her. With me?"

Shadow Fumi understood perfectly, responding by gracefully jumping down to face all the heroes. It seems like she wants Alexis, Midori and Saki to get away. Strange, the other shadow women above disappear all of sudden.

Shadow Akira and Gennai regroup, only for Oscar to appear from behind to ride the mechanical frog. She hangs on for dear life as Gennai tries to shake the Frenchwoman off.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! JUST GET THE OTHER SHADOW WOMEN AND HURRY-"

Gennai leaped out of the building through the roof and into the back of the facility, where Gennai manages to make Oscar skid across the now withered gardens of Mashiro Kazahana.

"Ughhhh" Oscar felt a sharp pain in her left rib. "This was a little too difficult, huh Oscar?" she questioned herself, somehow finding humor in an otherwise drastic situation. She crawled over to a beautiful fountain sitting in the middle of this dead garden. Despite the anaconda-like weeds wrapping themselves around the fountain, it manages to preserve some sort of beauty. Oscar was reminded of Versailles; wishing she could be there instead of losing to a giant frog made of steel.

With a poof cloud , Shadow Akira appeared. Slowly biding her time to finish the injured Oscar.

---

Shadow Fumi came face to face with Hikari and Ryuko inside the hallowed hall of Fuuka Academy.

"Don't underestimate her, kid," said the Moonarian, not letting his guard down once against his expressionless opponent. "She her weapon collided with mine, my entire body rippled with pain. She's an excellent striker. Never let her get a critical hit..." he suddenly smirked, "bad business for us."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:10 pm

Natsuki's eyes glazed over, making her vision blacken.

The sounds of crashing waves woke Natsuki up out of a deep sleep. The smell of the fresh, ocean breeze filled her nostrils making the corners of her lips curve up. The blue strands of her hair danced around in the wind as the surf started to pick up. Natsuki was laying down on a nice beach towel that protected her hair from the sand.

She felt some pressure on top of her body, pushing the woman into the soft sand. Natsuki smiled because she knew what it was. Then strands of dirty blonde hair started to tickle her face, making Natsuki open her eyes. Her eyes stared hungrily into crimson as she lifted her body up to plant a kiss on to the woman's forehead.

"You're back already?" Natsuki teased as she threw her arms around Shizuru's neck. Thoughts started to run wild through Natsuki's head. She wanted this woman right now and she didn't care who saw them. Something that she was always cautious and worried about.

"Oi, Sh-izuru...." Natsuki began to whisper into her ear. "Take me right here........."

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Alexis continued running after her near brush with a thrown blade to the face. "Crap how do I fight these guys?" she said looking into her bag of holding like pockets "Air Treks, Pip Boy, Ancient Sword, bluetack, DISPLACER GLOVE! If magic doesn't work...then maybe Science" sliding on the Displacer glove as she sped off back towards the frog of doom she was facing

"HERE I COME YOU COLOSSAL FRENCH ENTREE!" suddenly she stopped herself, they had a French lady on the team didn't they...Oh shit, Oscar is French! Alexis immediately felt like belting out a French joke at the top of her lungs while someone who lived in the time of the war of the channel was within earshot was probably considered lowbrow at the best...where was she anyway?

Looking around she saw Oscar sitting by the fountain, smile on her face as a shadowy figure readied their blade behind her back, Alexis barreled in like a bat out of Hell grabbing Oscar by her collar and throwing her out of the way as the blade made contact with what was now thin air, Alexis smashed her displacer glove into the shadowy ninja's face only to find her own fist going through mid air, however much less gracefully than the Ninja's. The displacer glove made contact with the fountain blasting a hole through it.

"Shit, I hope I don't need to pay for this..." Alexis sighed before reaching her non-gloved hand out to Oscar "...are you alright Oscar?" She asked with some concern, looking at the her sent a bolt through Alexis's heart, Oscar was kind, smart, brave and strong...of course she was alright, a blush took Alexis as she continued to hold out her hand to the French swordsman

---

"Lucchini" Shirley had taken to the air and was looking for her friend, spotting her she began to fly down to her only to spot a shadowy figure hiding amongst the dock buildings they had landed in, the shadowy thing made a growl like a cat as it jumped sword drawn at Lucchini from behind

Shirley drew her gun and fired past Lucchini's ear at the creature who deflected it with her sword "Lucchini, you alright?"

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Climbing onto Duran, with her sister close to her...it was such a recent event for Anna. Now, just like that, it became a fleeting memory.

---

"Tralalala~" sung Anna with playful glee in her voice as she marched her way down the hallway. Knocking on Elsa's door, she politely asked her most favorite of questions.

"Do you wanna-"

"Anna," replied Elsa with reluctant annoyance, "even after so many years, you still ask me that question. Up until now, that phrase of yours only reminds me of our darkest of times. It's not exactly romantic...or fun."

"What are you talking about?" questioned the Princess. Forming her index fingers into question marks while giving Elsa lip, even though her dear sister cannot see.

"You're giving me the lip, aren't you?" Elsa assumed. HUH!? How did-

"How did you..."

Yeah!

"-know?"

"We're sisters, Anna. And in love...heh. I just know."

Anna pressed her palms and forehead against the door, "That's...actually what I was trying to tell you."

We focus on Anna's disgruntled mug before cutting to Elsa opening the door.

"Tell me...what, Anna?" The Queen asked; her heart beating fast.

Anna smiled brightly. "Heh. I was trying to say...do you wanna have a child?"

"Oh...Anna."

"SURPRISE! Heh heh! Is that okay?"

All Anna felt was the warmth of Elsa's pale arms wrapped around her, with a breezy cool set of lips pressed against her own.

"I love you."

---

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:39 pm

She jumped at the sound of her friend's voice.

"Shirley! I'm fine, theres another one of these fuckers around isn't there?"

She turned to Saki and Midori.

"Get out of here you two! Shirley and I can handle this. Take care of our other enemies!"

"Easier said than done kid."

"We have to try Midori."

Grunting in annoyance at being corrected, but knowing it was true, Midori jumped away at the sound of an arrow whistling past her ear and landing in a tree. Turning around, she found a pale nun with a bow drawn, ready to strike.

----

Saki found herself running into the back of another Midori, though this one was dressed differently and bore a friendlier demeanor, in other situations. Before them stood a girl with short brown hair and a growling steel tiger.

"Damnnit all..."

---

"Grr,rrr!!..."

Mikoto glowered with rage, the top half of her head pitch black with the shadows and eyes blank and white with no pupil. She slowly advanced on Shirley and Lucchini, raising her Miroku looking for weak points. She leaped high, crashing down on Lucchini again, but unable to break the shield, only push Lucchini down with the weight.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:51 pm

Hikari's flare showed witin his glaring eyes. It showed that same burning resovle Ryuko had for her mission to hunt down her father's murderer.
When the older boy asked her to join him to take down shadow Fumi, Ryuko nodded with a short answer.
"Hell yeah."
"Careful you two." Kamui Senketsu warned Hikari and Ryuko, "I think that maid might have heard you."
Ryuko looked up and noticed Fumi jumping towards them, ready for a battle. Now, she and Hikari were at the empty school hallway, eyeing the shadow maid.
The teenage kamui wearer took her friend's combat advice to heart.
"Avoid critical hits...gothcha."
"You want some of my blade, tea sipper?" The seveteen year old girl growled at the scythe weilding HiME.
Shadow Fumi, with her creepy dull eyes and stoic expression, simply smirked for a brief second and leaped up into the air.
She swung her scythe at Ryuko who backflipped and retaliated with a punch to the maid's face, causing her to step back a few feet away.
Ryuko lunghed her scissor blade at shadow Fumi and managed to impact just a little damage to her foe's clothing and left leg.
------------------------------------
Just as Cat goddess Mikoto feared. The sins of the past.
The Carnival event that changed everything. Arika had summonned ghosts from the past. Literally.
The shadow HiME were all spitting images of Mai's other friends from Fuuka Academy.
The golden eyed goddess growled in anger towards the sociopath ringleader. Of course she would stoop as low as to execute this.
It was enough insentive for Mai to unleash her destructive power and bait the other currently alive HiME .
Arika Yumemiya wanted to force her enemies to face their darkest of times. Their lowest points.
Mikoto found herself dealing with shadow Yukariko at the deserted school tracking field. The Horse CHILD, began to move around agressiviely and quickly, a far cry to what the real Vlas could normally do.
The cat goddess easily side stepped away from the gaint chess piece and lunged her staff on the shadow nun.
The shadow nun HiME spun around gracefully and recovered. She attempted to use her bow and arrow Aswald. Mikoto gave flying kick, sending her flying towards a tree.

------------------------
Rezetta used her sniper rifle mode on her golden sycthe to aim and shoot at Shiho's CHILD, Yatagarasu.
The mechanincal bird was flying down past Mai and her small group, casting out a strong gust of wind to throw them all off balance.
The tall woman in white took three quick shoots at it, hoping to disable it somehow.
Luckily, the first two bullets damaged one of the dark volture's wings, making his flight unsteady.
"YES!" Rezetta smiled triumpthantly, "Mai, somebody, now is your chance! One of the wings are damaged!"
Now, the demigod's attention focused on the girl in the white Kimono as she reloded her weapon.
"And as for you...I wear white better."

Rezetta fired a couple of rounds on Shadow Shiho until she teleported from behind her.
The blue haired woman had to jump out of the way to avoid any attacks from her.
She reload her sniper rifle and used a stunner bullet in hopes of it working on the enemy.

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Midnight watched this strange, crimson-eyed woman from Xanda’s shoulder. No sooner had the woman finished speaking, than everyone went still; rooted to their spot as they seemed to mumble partially-coherent words.

Unsure of what was going on, she held still as well; sending her mind into Xanda’s through their bond.

Xan! Xan snap out of it! The Wyvern pleaded when she realized what was going on. Somehow, some way, this…other Shizuru had trapped Xanda inside her own head. And if the little glimpse she’d gotten before abruptly pulling out of Xan’s mind was anything to go by…it was something Xan would never turn away from: her family.

She could only assume that the others would be going through something similar. Which meant it was up to her to put an end to it.

Easier said than done. She grumbled to herself, waiting until this shadowy Shizuru was fully focused on Natsuki before biting Xan’s neck. Hard.

Xan blinked rapidly as the sharp pain snapped her out of her trance, realizing—with acute horror—that her immunity to magic would do her no good against this opponent if Midnight’s observations were anything to go by.

She did not move from her spot, however; relying on Midnight to make sure that this new enemy remained distracted.

She will pay for that distraction. Xan growled through her link to Midnight.

Glad to have you back, Xan. Midnight responded, clearly relieved, before resuming her watch of the HiME.

Now!

Immediately, Xanda released the Guardis magic she’d been building up, allowing it to explode outward in a sphere of blue-tourmaline magic and collide with everyone nearby with a physical force.

Elsa and Viola stumbled as the magic collided with them, blinking rapidly to clear their minds as the reality of what had just happened came crashing down on them. Both women snarled, then, in eerie tandem, as they prepared to attack.

“Elsa, with me!” Xan called, the command of a battle-hardened veteran clear in her voice. “My immunity to magic doesn’t work on her, but I can make it a physical shield.”

“Viola!” Xan called in that same tone, causing the Meister to look at her curiously. This was not the same woman who had been stealing pants barely an hour earlier; this was someone who could—and had—commanded armies.

“You can fly, so take to the air. You keep the bitch busy.”

“If her weapon is anything like mine it will have ranged abilities.” Viola warned her allies, before taking to the air.

“Noted.” Xan replied crisply, before turning to Anna. “Anna, stay behind my shield. Do not leave it. I cannot protect you if you do.”

“Kuga!” Xan paused for a moment, taking in the expression on Natsuki’s face, before stepping down hard on every bit of empathy within her. “Hit her with everything you’ve got. Go ranged if you can; Viola and I will take the brunt of the damage.”

“Midnight!”

“Already on it, boss!” Midnight called as she took to the air. “Metal-dog-thing, you’re with me. Whatever that thing was that grabbed us, we’re on lookout for it.”

Fujino growled when the group broke free of the worlds she had created for them.

“Do you hate me so much, Natsuki?” She snarled as she whipped her Element around, blade arcing out at the group, only to be countered by Viola’s own Element. “Did my death mean so little, Natsuki? We could have been happy, Nat-su-ki.”

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 pm

"What the- you're here!"

Midori ran toward the Cat Goddess.

"Who the hell was that? What can she do besides shoot that bow?"

With her swords drawn, Midori's eyes shifted impaiently between Mikoto and the knocked back enemy.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:01 am

midori's crazy398 wrote:
Saki found herself running into the back of another Midori, though this one was dressed differently and bore a friendlier demeanor, in other situations. Before them stood a girl with short brown hair and a growling steel tiger.

"Damnnit all..."

"Oh look, more playmates for your fantasies Midori Oba-sama"

Midori's anger at Akane's age comment faded just long enough to smile at Saki "Hey! Awesome, you were with the other me right...Then Introductions are nearly concluded, I'm Midori, this is Gakutenou and I may need your help wiping the floor with this kid, Gakutenou..." She looked at her child and placed a hand on his side "...take good care of her, Akane needs Daddy's belt" With that Midori swung her Labrys at Akane who blocked with her Tonfa, swinging the other one at Midori's legs, Midori swung her feet off the ground kicking Akane in the face jumping back again as Hari made a swipe at her, only for Gakutenou to charge into Hari's side, sprawling the tiger like Child on the ground

Akane followed up by smacking Gakutenou back at Midori, who jumped on its back using Gakutenou as a vault to deliver a sweeping blow to Akane knocking her to the ground. As MIdori brought the Labrys down on her foe Akane grabbed onto Hari's tail as he pulled her from harms way. "I told you years ago and I'll tell you again Akane-Chan, I am a maiden of seventeen, and don't you forget it!"

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Grr,rrr!!..."

Mikoto glowered with rage, the top half of her head pitch black with the shadows and eyes blank and white with no pupil. She slowly advanced on Shirley and Lucchini, raising her Miroku looking for weak points. She leaped high, crashing down on Lucchini again, but unable to break the shield, only push Lucchini down with the weight.

Shirley rushed Mikoto smashing her into a Ferry, "Lucchini, are you ready for this?" she said grabbing her friend from behind ready to throw her "Just like old times, right?" she said with a wink, then threw her at Mach 2.

Bluholic711 wrote:
Rezetta used her sniper rifle mode on her golden sycthe to aim and shoot at Shiho's CHILD, Yatagarasu.
The mechanincal bird was flying down past Mai and her small group, casting out a strong gust of wind to throw them all off balance.
The tall woman in white took three quick shoots at it, hoping to disable it somehow.
Luckily, the first two bullets damaged one of the dark volture's wings, making his flight unsteady.
"YES!" Rezetta smiled triumpthantly, "Mai, somebody, now is your chance! One of the wings are damaged!"
Now, the demigod's attention focused on the girl in the white Kimono as she reloded her weapon.
"And as for you...I wear white better."

Saber jumped in sword drawn and made a slash at the damaged wing of Yatagarasu, it howled in pain as the king of knights cut deep before jumping off and landing next to Rezetta "I must agree with Miss Rezetta, She wears white much better, I also would like to point out your hair is ridiculous"

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:13 am

Seeing her chance, Saki pushed Akane and Hari back with Cantus, sending them flying as though they had hit an invisible wall. Because Hari was smaller, he didn't take much strain to control.

"Go, Midori!"

Hari and his master were sprawled on the floor. Saki again held Hari down with her powers, envisioning a great night hawk crushing his throat, so that Gakutenou could strike again.

----  

"Wahooo!!"

Lucchini zipped through the sky, a boom resounding as she broke the sound barrier. Lighting herself in flame, she charged at Mikoto head on, the two of them flying back and crashing into the water. With her Miroku slipped from her grasp, Mikoto punched Lucchini underwater and reached for the fallen sword, swinging it swiftly but pushed back by a field of expanding heat. The water began to boil and simmer. Swimming up and kicking Mikoto in the face as she rose, Lucchini returned to shore, coughing and hacking but still boiling the river.

"Shirley! Over here!"

Last edited by midori's crazy398 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:14 am

"This is Yukakriko Sanada." Mikoto explained standing next Aswald, "This is just a shadow clone though. Her weapon is a bow and arrow. Since this is a more deadly and meancing version of Sanada, the arrows might actually cause more damage to us."

Mikoto pointed towards the large chess piece creature by the nun's side.

"See that giant chess piece over there behind her? That's her CHILD, Vlas. Be extremely cautious of it. It can use summon illusions to disorient you. And since it's a chess piece, avoid being crushed by it, too. Think you can do that, Aswald?"

----------------
"I know, right?" Rezetta laughed, agreeing with Saber's statement, "Like, how do you even make such a hairstyle? Are those suppose to be octopus tentacles or something?"

"SLIENCE!" The angrered Shadow Shiho roared at both Saber and Rezetta before producing her flute.
"Disappear...."

She played her flute and her CHILD began to grow long legs. In blind rage , Yatagarsu charged towards both girls.

Rezetta grabbed the golden girl jump dodged the bird creature in the nick of time. She released Saber and hurled her golden scythe towards Yatagarsu.

----------------

Ryuko continued to attack shadow Fumi with her scissor blade all while avoiding near fatal hits from her enemy. The seventeen year old dropped down and slides her leg to connect to the maid's , causing her to lose her balance and fall on her back with a thud.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next