Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour Part 2 [Complete]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Lerena wrote:Before she can return to her thoughts, Anna grabs her arm, and she glares at the princess. "What are you doing?" Nao asks her.

"MEEP! Sorry!" said Anna; letting go of Nao's arm. "Nasty habit. OH LOOK!" pointing at Kanako in plush form.

midori's crazy398 wrote:"Thanks! I owe you a favor for getting me one step closer to cleavage."
With that, Kanako felt her mind slip away as her body shrunk down and fell to the floor, a plush with a pervy smile

"MINE!" exclaimed the princess, pouncing on the adorable plush doll of Kanako. "I think I'll name her Mrs. Biggles~"

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 14, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 13, 2014 11:44 pm

A rumble shook the room, causing Shun to look up towards the ceiling, a sigh escaping him.
"Well would you look at that, it's time."
Waving at the remaining challengers, Shun faded away, informing them before he was completely gone,
"See you again soon! Go through the doors!"
As he left, doorways for each of those who remained. A sign appeared above each. It read: ONLY ONE CAN GO THOUGH EACH

Kanako relaxed her new body as she pressed her face against warm melons
'This is heaven!'

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 13, 2014 11:48 pm

The red head stared curiously at the doors. "This is sooooo a gamble, you guys! Do we really have a choice?" said Anna, looking over at Nao for approval as she clutches Kanako, Kaltus and Mako closer to her bosom.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue May 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Shane watched as Shun explained the new situation. The only thing on her mind was. "Hey, is it okay if I can take this ass suit off of me? It's a little uncomfortable and it keeps falling off of me."

She walked over and examined each door, scanning it with her shifting eyes. "I just want to get this damn thing over with."

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue May 13, 2014 11:58 pm

"I don't think we do have a choice." Nao says to Anna. "Believe me. I would teleport us all out of here if I could." She walks over to the set of doors and makes her choice, walking through the door she hopes is correct.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Wed May 14, 2014 12:00 am

As the others approached the doors, Kaltus began humming an Imperial March psionically, intentionally off-key. He continued working on untangling the magic that bound him.

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed May 14, 2014 12:06 am

Anna gulped her worries down and stepped through the second to last door. "Okay, here we-GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

What happened?! The princess fell down an endless void where her body started acting funny. She had let go of Kaltus, Mako and Kanako all at once for she had joined them as a doll. Internally, she was screaming. That is, until she saw herself in the reflection of her sword, which did not plushify for whatever reason. "NOW I'M THE CUTE ONE! YAY! Not that it matters, we're now in deep, deep, deep, deep, deep....deep....feces."

Landing on the ground, all four plush lay in wait. Hoping that whoever entered the correct door would bail them out.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Wed May 14, 2014 12:13 am

Shane walked through the door, kicking off the pants that constraint her movements. She huffed her way over to the door and pushed it open.

Upon entering inside, she took a look around for a few minutes. "Huh, nothing here but an endless...."

Shane was cut off from her exploring to realize that she wasn't moving anymore. All at once she collapsed to the ground and turned into a playful plush.

She looked like some stuck a lemon in her mouth. Her face was scrunched up and her eyes were in squinty slits. "Well, fack."

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed May 14, 2014 10:21 pm

Akihisa watches Nao and everyone else go through a door and gulps. As the final one remains, he realizes he has no choice but to take the leftover choice. He is aware that it's probably not the correct one, but he will rely on whoever gets the choice right to bring him back to normal. He steps through the door and surrenders his body to becoming a plushie.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed May 14, 2014 10:36 pm

With Nao's companions transformed and immobile, only one member of the party remained. As Nao claimed the title of victor, she was stopped short after being lead into another room, her plushified friends rounded up in a circle by the feet of a familiar face.
"Hi there! I see you made it to the end of the line afterall! Well, there is a secret place, but the only way to get there is through us."
Maria's cocky smirk remained as she levitated a foot off the ground, staring down Nao while Satoru and Shun yawned, accustomed to Maria's snobbish aititude

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed May 14, 2014 10:44 pm

"So I'm the victorious one. Well, you know what? Turn everyone back to normal and then let us all out of here!" Nao demands with her arms crossed. "Or must I fight you three to do so? Either way works." She uncrosses her arms, a glare at Maria as she prepares herself for the response she'll get.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Leaning in closer to Nao's face while still floating in the air, Maria grinned and winked, her voice seductively low.
"Sorry, but I can't do that unless you kill me."
Drawing back a clenched fist, Maria threw it forward and knocked Nao right in her jaw

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed May 14, 2014 11:31 pm

Nao grabs her face in an instant, a small amount of blood resulting from the impact dripping out of her mouth as soon as she removes it. Whether someone thinks she's a person to be hated or a person in need of companionship to soften her heart, the real her responds to Maria with a small laugh before she speaks. "Excuse me? You actually think you're a match for me? Don't make me laugh, you pathetic excuse for a living organism!"

She activates her Element, but does not summon Julia. She isn't sure if she even can in here, but regardless she outstretches her hand and extends the red string from her metal claws in the direction of the arm Maria used to punch her, hoping that at least one of her strings pierces Maria's flesh. She isn't holding her breath that it's that easy, but she can still defend herself.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed May 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Pain hitting her like a truck slamming into roadkill, Maria gasped, her eyes shifting to watch as blood flew out of her right arm, splattering against the ground. Clutching her wound, Maria fell to the floor and groaned in agony.
"Get that bitch!"
"Whatever." Satoru sighed.
Using Cantus, though with weakened concentration, Shun and Satoru only managed to slam Nao against the stone walls after lifting her before becoming exhausted and sinking to their knees

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Wed May 14, 2014 11:57 pm

Nao slams against the stone walls. It takes a couple seconds for her to process exactly what happened and then she gets to her feet. Her back aches and so do her limbs. Did she break something? Ugh...that fall definitely affected her mood.

She extends the red string from her metal claws again, this time dividing the string so five heads for each of her attackers. While her right and left claws are busy attacking Shun and Satoru, she turns her head to make sure Maria isn't about to attack her.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Thu May 15, 2014 12:06 am

"Damn...I can't win this." Maria muttered as she scooted away from Nao on the ground while sh watched Satoru and Shun go down in front of her. Finally infected by fear, Maria's eyes never left Nao's face as they pleaded for mercy

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Thu May 15, 2014 12:16 am

Knowing exactly what those eyes mean, she takes an opportunity. Instead of accepting Maria's plea for mercy, she mocks her and says a few last words to this weakling with no redeeming qualities.

"Now, what did you say? That you wouldn't turn everyone back unless I killed you?" Nao approaches Maria. "I don't believe in murder, but this is an exception. I really believe that everyone will not return to their original selves until you're gone from this world. And why? Because it's your job to keep everyone like that unless I win, isn't it?" Nao outstretches her hand to use her strings on Maria's chest.

"Because I cannot get out of here and because everyone else is stuck until you're no longer living, I must do this for the sake of everyone." Red strings extend from her claws.

Lerena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Her eyes widening and bulging slightly at the impact of Nao's claws stabbing through her chest, Maria fell slowly to the floor, dead without any last words. Though she and her fellow game masters had fallen, the plushes remained bound to their forms as only another doorway opened.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Kaltus let out a mental sigh as the remaining people entered their doors; a brief pulse of magic confirmed that three had been turned into plushies. And the noise from the last seemed to indicate a fight.

Well, he thought wryly to himself, no time like the present.

He fully focused his attention inwards—drawing up to that knotted ball of magic threads—and, finally put everything he had into straightening it out. A few minutes of work and it finally yielded.

There we go!” He said as the last magical knot loosened and he flowed back into his proper form.

He immediately turned his thoughts outward, casting his presence out to locate his plush friends. Once he had their locations, he began to work on untangling their magical knots as well.

A scant few minutes later, he had all the knots untangled and everyone returned to normal.

WolvenBane08

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm

In the blink of an eye! Returning back to normal, and in pristine shape, Princess Anna started feeling her entire body in case something was out of place. "Seems okay..." touching her butt, moving her hands North to her bosom, "totally fine," sighed Anna in relief.

She got up and dusted herself off a bit. On one hand, she was pleased to be returned to normal by Kaltus and saved by Nao. On the other, she was a little sad that the others no longer looked "cute." She let out a long sigh and began to sulk in the corner like a child who had her toys taken away. Ahem!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Waving her arms around excitedly, Kanako's body returned to normal without her realization.
"This is great, so great! So soft and big~"
She shouted this out with Anna right by her side, still unknown to Kanako in her delirium

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Turning her head (borderline snapping!), Anna heard the words "soft and big" are was eager to touch something squishy again. "Where, Kanako!?"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:50 pm

"Whoa, I'm back to normal!" Mako shouted in amazement and gratefulness, feeling around her body to make sure she was truly back to normal. She was no longer wearing that insufferable S&M gear from earlier. Instead, she had blue school uniform and two-star again!

"Anna-san! Look, we're saved! Nao-san isn't going to believe-! GASP! Nao-san?! Where's Nao-san? We gotta find her!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Thu May 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Turning shakily to face Anna, Kanako muttered quietly,
"Um, nothing, it's nothing but boobs- I mean nothing at all! There's no tits I mean trouble here!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu May 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Arunda entered the room which now began to slowly disappear. "Brava! Brrrava, everyone. You have achieved one of the most impossible tasks in the multiverse. Not just that; you made big fools of yourselves for my amusement," laughed the Russian woman, lifting her right backhand to meet her confident laughter. "Hooooo ho ho ho ho ho!"

After Anna finished hugging Mako, she stomped her way towards Arunda. "You....you.....do you realize what I've been through!? Back in Arendelle, I've never had to touch hairy monkey butts, wear vagina straps or eat food that makes me look like Olaf when his body is rearranged! THIS COULD SERIOUSLY SCAR A GIRL FOR LIFE, WOMAN! FOR LIFE!!!"

The woman stood there grinning at the red head's expense. "All part of ze show, my dear~ Which is not over yet! One world reminds; so which of you will be ze one..."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top