Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Layla-San's Magical Arts!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Layla-San's Magical Arts!

Post by Layla-San on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 am

I've been trying animation lately.. But I keep continuing to fail. Either they're pixilie within the drawing, or the lineart is. OTL One day I'll figure out how to make them look better. But for now, here's Mirodi. <3

Edited, this one is just blinking. But less pixely. OTL

Feel free to use. <3

Last edited by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 412
Armitage GUTS!!! : 157

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Layla-San's Magical Arts!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:59 pm

OMG, LAYLA! SO KAWAII! THESE MIDORI LOOK AWESOME! The second one is edited better, obviously.

We could use more animated pictures for Mai HiME and Mai Otome and not just the standard gifs from the anime. Think you can make every character in the long run? ^_^ I will commission some if it'll be a long process for you. Thank you so much for allowing us to use them, I will add it to ShizNat Webs ASAP.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Yes, I'm trying to get them less pixely. It is my mission now! P:
I want to make all the characters! I don't know who I'll make next. I was thinking Haruka just because she makes me laugh so hard. Hmm. Not to sure yet.

But everyone can use them! Mai HiME/Otome must be consumed by the world. <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:50 pm

SO CUTE I AM DYYYYYYING!!

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4724
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm glad! You where the reason why I wanted to draw Midori!<3 ^^

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Layla-San wrote:I'm glad! You where the reason why I wanted to draw Midori!<3 ^^

Omg, that's so sweet of you Layla! I love you I love you I love you I'm definitely going to use her!

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4724
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:00 pm

I'm glad to hear that! ^^ <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 am

:3 can you makes one of Nao flipping the bird?
-laughs-

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 pm

I can do my best to try for you. ^^

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Layla-San wrote:I was thinking Haruka just because she makes me laugh so hard. Hmm. Not to sure yet.

XD Just look at my avatar. It's usually the over the top characters that inspire us the most. Haruka isn't one of my favorites and she's a major 7-11. However, if you work on her next, I would love to see it and love it! XD

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:I was thinking Haruka just because she makes me laugh so hard. Hmm. Not to sure yet.

XD Just look at my avatar. It's usually the over the top characters that inspire us the most. Haruka isn't one of my favorites and she's a major 7-11. However, if you work on her next, I would love to see it and love it! XD
Haha. No she's not my favorite that's for sure. But I do love how loud she is. And I see myself in her with her ability to say the wrong word, or the incorrect spelling of a word. xD

Oh I'll for sure show them all to you! ^^

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 am

Layla-San wrote:Haha. No she's not my favorite that's for sure. But I do love how loud she is. And I see myself in her with her ability to say the wrong word, or the incorrect spelling of a word. xD

xD I love when she says the incorrect word, Yukino always has to correct her. It's sad that they're not as popular as ShizNat, Haruka and Yukino have a special bond too. It's just not as obvious I guess. XD

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:Haha. No she's not my favorite that's for sure. But I do love how loud she is. And I see myself in her with her ability to say the wrong word, or the incorrect spelling of a word. xD

xD I love when she says the incorrect word, Yukino always has to correct her. It's sad that they're not as popular as ShizNat, Haruka and Yukino have a special bond too. It's just not as obvious I guess. XD
That's totally me! xD That's why I love those two so much. -hugs Haruka & Yukino-
Agreed. People don't get how great those two are. But then again, they're no ShizNat. <3

::cough:: Reading ShizNat fanfic now. LMFAO <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 am

Layla-San wrote:That's totally me! xD That's why I love those two so much. -hugs Haruka & Yukino-
Agreed. People don't get how great those two are. But then again, they're no ShizNat. <3

*shakes* Oh noes! They're no ShizNat, not even close. I can see the appeal in Haruka and Yukino though. Some fans like to ship Haruka and Shizuru together. ^_~ Thanks to Haruka's obsession to become better than Shizuru. XD Shizuru doesn't even care or take notice of that. Rivalries, gotta love em'.

*bounces* :bounce: Which ShizNat fanfic are you reading!?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Layla-San wrote:That's totally me! xD That's why I love those two so much. -hugs Haruka & Yukino-

*shakes* Oh noes! They're no ShizNat, not even close. I can see the appeal in Haruka and Yukino though. Some fans like to ship Haruka and Shizuru together. ^_~ Thanks to Haruka's obsession to become better than Shizuru. XD Shizuru doesn't even care or take notice of that. Rivalries, gotta love em'.

*bounces* :bounce: Which ShizNat fanfic are you reading!?
Bah! I don't accept anyone else with Natsuki or Shizuru. Pfft. Like Nao & Natsuki. -sobs- :x
Shizuru is just to air headed to care about the rivalry. <3

Umm, "All With Good Intentions" I swear I have to read one a day. ; u; <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:07 am

Layla-San wrote:Bah! I don't accept anyone else with Natsuki or Shizuru. Pfft. Like Nao & Natsuki. -sobs- :x
Shizuru is just to air headed to care about the rivalry. <3

I've said it many times, I accept all shippings on my forum. No matter who is paired up (I don't turn away any HiME or Otome fan) HOWEVER, the fan should know what the true canon pairs are. ShizNat, in my opinion, is canon. NaoNat (or NatNao) is not canon. I mean, what did Nao do for the majority of the series? That's right, attack and hang Natsuki up by her cute little waist. Maybe fans love Nao's dominatrix style, always biding Natsuki with Julia's webs. In addition to Natsuki protecting Nao from Shizuru (since Shizuru was going to kill her...).

Layla-San wrote:Umm, "All With Good Intentions" I swear I have to read one a day. ; u; <3

T_T I love reading fanfics, but I never have time to read them all the way. Let alone review them. *spazzes* Oh why do I have a life?! >_< WAIT A MINUTE!

*scrolls up*

It's Nao Yuuki! :shock: Looks like you finished a certain Nao fangirl's request. XD That is too adorable and perfect for silencing people! :twisted: I wanna see ShizNat next! <3

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:12 am

I guess we have to accept them, people are entitled to whatever they like. ^^ They're just ones I don't fancy. I can see where they get the fascination between the two, definitely listening to the Drama CD's, but meh. More lovin` for the ShizNat duo I say.

FUFUFU... I'm a person with no life! -raises hand-
Work, television, ShizNat.. And Gaia. Only things I do. xD

TOTALLY! ShizNat is so next. I'm filtering ideas though my head as we speak. >D

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:24 am

Layla-San wrote:I guess we have to accept them, people are entitled to whatever they like. ^^ They're just ones I don't fancy. I can see where they get the fascination between the two, definitely listening to the Drama CD's, but meh. More lovin` for the ShizNat duo I say.

Exactly my point. ^_^ You so mature, Layla-San. Yeah, random ships occur when even the slightest thing happens. If Natsuki stared at Chie for a mere two seconds, some fangirl will immediately pair them together. That's anime fandom for ya. ^_^

Layla-San wrote:FUFUFU... I'm a person with no life! -raises hand-
Work, television, ShizNat.. And Gaia. Only things I do. xD

LOL What do you consider work? ;P j/k, What do you do? O_O YOU GO ON GAIA?! Any problems there so far? ^^; I know it's the ultimate anime/manga hang out...the stories I can tell you. Long story short, thanks to mean people on Gaia, my ex-gf (we live together btw) will never join another forum/community again. ^^;

Layla-San wrote:TOTALLY! ShizNat is so next. I'm filtering ideas though my head as we speak. >D

XD Filter those ideas, sista! With your Nao, I shall finally do a major update on ShizNat Webs:

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Have you joined yet? You can comment on pics, add pics and live chat with other fans! The forum is just for the tourists, but ShizNat Webs is my real baby. ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am

(save from maga-quoting) xD

- Thank you. And agreed. Generally I'm up for random pairings of people. I do that with many many television shows, not only anime. <3 Could you just imagine Natsuki and Chie, or Aoi for that matter! xD

- Working at my job? D': Oh yes yes. I love Gaia. <3 It's hard now for new people to join. I can understand that. I've never had a bad experience. I stick mostly to the art threads. ^^ I'm sorry to hear that about your ex. That's pretty bad. D:

- I shall! ;DD
OMG! WHY HAVEN'T I JOINED YET! -slaps self- I'll do that now, and it'll be on my top tab, along side this site. <3 I need to get my daily ShizNat lovin` from all. : D

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Layla-San wrote:- Thank you. And agreed. Generally I'm up for random pairings of people. I do that with many many television shows, not only anime. <3 Could you just imagine Natsuki and Chie, or Aoi for that matter! xD

XD Chie and Aoi are the ones that belong together! They deliver some pretty strong signals in Mai-Otome. ^_~

Layla-San wrote:- Working at my job? D': Oh yes yes. I love Gaia. <3 It's hard now for new people to join. I can understand that. I've never had a bad experience. I stick mostly to the art threads. ^^ I'm sorry to hear that about your ex. That's pretty bad. D:

Yeah it is. Gaia is a place where you really need to be devoted to earn post count and costumes for your little avatar chibi right? lol I'm happy your experiences have been good, I'm content with a small place like this. X3

Layla-San wrote:- I shall! ;DD
OMG! WHY HAVEN'T I JOINED YET! -slaps self- I'll do that now, and it'll be on my top tab, along side this site. <3 I need to get my daily ShizNat lovin` from all. : D

YESH! Thank you so much for joining! :cheers: New artwork is constantly being updates (as long as artists keep going on dA), so check every so often! ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 pm

- Yes. I do love Otome for that, more subplot you clearly see. SHIZNAT! :'D <33
But yes, they're very adorable in Otome together. ^^

- Yupperzz. Mhm, I like it hear too. This is the only other form I'm on. I was on Roliana.. But I quit that. I only like Gaia for some reason. xD

- Thank you for the invite. I'm sorry I'm so slow. OTL Ohh right-oh! I'm always checking the ShizNat faves. FUFUFU. I love finding new art of them. <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Layla-San wrote:- Yes. I do love Otome for that, more subplot you clearly see. SHIZNAT! :'D <33
But yes, they're very adorable in Otome together. ^^

- Yupperzz. Mhm, I like it hear too. This is the only other form I'm on. I was on Roliana.. But I quit that. I only like Gaia for some reason. xD

- Thank you for the invite. I'm sorry I'm so slow. OTL Ohh right-oh! I'm always checking the ShizNat faves. FUFUFU. I love finding new art of them. <3

The best part ShizNat fans usually overlook from Mai Otome is the fact they're an official couple! In HiME, we didn't see them really hook up yet 'til the very end.

XD Gaia is the ruler of all anime/manga forums, it's commercial and all that. How's Roliana? Never been to that one before.

Nah, no worries. lol If you ever find new ones yourself, don't hesitate to add them to the album. Even if they're naughty hentai ones. ^_~ Just be sure you get permission from the artists.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:04 pm

I KNOW RIGHT! I'm like I love Otome so much just because of that. ; u; <33
HiME I would say is my favorite, but it breaks my heart that it takes so long for them to hook up. <//3

I'd agree with you on that one. But I don't generally talk to a lot of people who watch anime. D: Roli is alright. It's just like Gaia in my opinion.

I surely won't! I love sharing ShizNat with all! I'm so tempted to commission on of my favorite artists for a ShizNat picture. ; u; <3

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Layla-San wrote:I KNOW RIGHT! I'm like I love Otome so much just because of that. ; u; <33
HiME I would say is my favorite, but it breaks my heart that it takes so long for them to hook up. <//3

I'd agree with you on that one. But I don't generally talk to a lot of people who watch anime. D: Roli is alright. It's just like Gaia in my opinion.

I surely won't! I love sharing ShizNat with all! I'm so tempted to commission on of my favorite artists for a ShizNat picture. ; u; <3

<33 YAY! Finally someone who gives credit where credit is do. I'm kinda sick of hearing Mai Otome is fail compared to HiME. Otome wasn't fail at all, it had great animation, characters and story. It's just that the story and character interaction was better in Mai HiME. Sunrise! MAKE THAT SEQUEL!

Really? So you're more of a forum lurker than a poster? XD Not that it matters, just being here is support enough. ^_^

Cool! That's a great idea. Who did you have in mind? I wish I could commission from Krystal of Nol, but she's too busy with school and projects. Poor girl. T_T Her artwork is my favorite! Forum members Milla and Kara are also excellent with their style of art.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla-San on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Hell yeah! I'm sorry I love anything Mai HiME/Otome. xD <3 OMG are you talking about this one? CAUSE I WISH! D< Gosh darn I want that ShizNat moment NOW! -cries-

No no. I post a lot. But mostly in art shops and such. ^^;;

Ohh What's Krystle's art like? I'm sorry. Sometimes I forget. D':

Layla-San
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:24 am

Sponsored content