Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Is Sunrise officially done with Mai-franchise

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Sunrise officially done with Mai-franchise

29% 29% 
[ 5 ]
71% 71% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 17

Re: Is Sunrise officially done with Mai-franchise

Post by Highman on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 pm

DiamondLady wrote:haven't been online for quite a while now. could you give me an update pls? From what I read it doesn't look like Sunrise announced something new for Mai-hime right? So do you think this is really the end of the series or is there still a possibility that they announce something?
Really hope it isn't over yet :(

During Sunrise panel from NYCC said they were interested on 3rd series and still probably it's in planning stages right now. Since FUNi has the blu-rays,they said the sales are very good then they will consider 3rd series but right now they are working on a 3rd series and Funi want to release those blu-rays at that time.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DiamondLady on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:07 pm

Highman wrote:
DiamondLady wrote:haven't been online for quite a while now. could you give me an update pls? From what I read it doesn't look like Sunrise announced something new for Mai-hime right? So do you think this is really the end of the series or is there still a possibility that they announce something?

During Sunrise panel from NYCC said they were interested on 3rd series and still probably it's in planning stages right now. Since FUNi has the blu-rays,they said the sales are very good then they will consider 3rd series but right now they are working on a 3rd series and Funi want to release those blu-rays at that time.

really?? that sounds very promising :D I hope we can have this 3rd series maybe by mid/end 2015. Awesome!!

DiamondLady
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 31
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:37 pm

DiamondLady wrote:
Highman wrote:

really?? that sounds very promising :D I hope we can have this 3rd series maybe by mid/end 2015. Awesome!!

Kinda expect new HiME series start this winter 2015 or later spring. But patience will persevere and I hope Funi will release those blu-rays this winter season during new HiME series will start.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:43 pm

Happy As I mentioned a while back, everything depends on the sales of the upcoming re-releases of Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. I know everyone here plans on buying the series again, so that's a great start! I'll be talking about it in blogs and YouTube; promoting it everywhere I go. Do your part when the time comes, people!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Happy As I mentioned a while back, everything depends on the sales of the upcoming re-releases of Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. I know everyone here plans on buying the series again, so that's a great start! I'll be talking about it in blogs and YouTube; promoting it everywhere I go. Do your part when the time comes, people!

We should promote it for the holiday season or after. I don't know why Funi has ever thought about release it for the year of it's anniversary. These are kind of concerns that you just wanna scratch your head really. Think

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Highman wrote:
We should promote it for the holiday season or after. I don't know why Funi has ever thought about release it for the year of it's anniversary. These are kind of concerns that you just wanna scratch your head really. Think

Their entire 2014 holiday line up is already predetermined. See for yourself:

http://www.funimation.com/schedule/dvd-blu-ray

Cowboy Bebop is their holiday highlight, and don't forget that the .hack series is next on their Bandai acquired releases for Spring.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:

Their entire 2014 holiday line up is already predetermined. See for yourself:

http://www.funimation.com/schedule/dvd-blu-ray

Cowboy Bebop is their holiday highlight, and don't forget that the .hack series is next on their Bandai acquired releases for Spring.

So next spring could be that time for a new HiME's series to start.

winter should've been the best time.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Highman wrote:

Yes, actually. Spring is a perfect time for FUNimation to break Mai-HiME release news. It's the start of a new year, during it's post-winter season. You forget how ridiculously popular Cowboy Bebop is; it's a GOOD thing that it's hogging the holidays all to itself.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:

Yes, actually. Spring is a perfect time for FUNimation to break Mai-HiME release news. It's the start of a new year, during it's post-winter season. You forget how ridiculously popular Cowboy Bebop is; it's a GOOD thing that it's hogging the holidays all to itself.

On that time,I hope new HiME series will start there for spring season next year. That's what I expect from Sunrise.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Highman wrote:
On that time,I hope new HiME series will start there for spring season next year. That's what I expect from Sunrise.

You'll most likely get a second season for Cross Ange instead! Arika Yumemiya

Cross Ange has been cringe worthy for a while now. It does show promise here and there (I do like the world it's set in, Ange is an interesting character and the girls are pretty...if they survive long enough to appreciate. Damn this series and it's Game of Thrones mentality), but it's no Mai-HiME/Otome. Not even close, dude.

I could forgive a reboot of Mai-HiME/Otome turning out like Cross Ange and it's Rob Zombie-esque "SHOCK VALUE" because the series was gritty to begin with. Why not make it more so? With Cross Ange, it feels so...experimental. It's one of those anime that should of played it safe, to build a solid foundation around. Let's face it, it turned off a lot of people. Shame, it had a lot of promise. I'll stay with it until the end to be 100% sure.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman on Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:

You'll most likely get a second season for Cross Ange instead! Arika Yumemiya

Cross Ange has been cringe worthy for a while now. It does show promise here and there (I do like the world it's set in, Ange is an interesting character and the girls are pretty...if they survive long enough to appreciate. Damn this series and it's Game of Thrones mentality), but it's no Mai-HiME/Otome. Not even close, dude.

I could forgive a reboot of Mai-HiME/Otome turning out like Cross Ange and it's Rob Zombie-esque "SHOCK VALUE" because the series was gritty to begin with. Why not make it more so? With Cross Ange, it feels so...experimental. It's one of those anime that should of played it safe, to build a solid foundation around. Let's face it, it turned off a lot of people. Shame, it had a lot of promise. I'll stay with it until the end to be 100% sure.

Why can't we have both Cross Ange second season and new Mai-HiME series for next year 2015. Cross Ange shows tons of promise and physical scene really brings out more viewers than ever. Y'know more explicit stuff will push tons of ratings and BD sales. Back to HiME,a true sequel would validate Sunrise into caring about Mai-franchise since they've been dying on trying to do a 3rd series for awhile. Both franchise huge potential to lead the flagship with Sunrise all the way and hope Sunrise studio 8 is working on and LL! movie project.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3