Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roleplay Training Center [advice and practice roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Of course, I played it back in the day. I was thirteen when I played FFX for the first time.
Loved everything about it, including the story!

Completely agree. It was the last great epic made under Squaresoft; before the merger with Enix who decided to take the series in a new direction. Some would say Kingdom Hearts was the last great game, but Final Fantasy X was better...and made sense. I love Yuna, Lulu and Auron. Those three make the game for me. Rikku, Wakka and Kimahri are hilarious supporting characters. Ironically enough, my least favorite character is Tidus himself. XD

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:07 pm

(We must have a FFX Remaster thread around here somewhere...)

I understand your dislike of Tidus.
Strangely enough, I was unaffected by his "Whiny stupidity" because he was in a completely different world at the time. I could relate to Tidus because he and I were naïve kids who didn't know where we were or what to do.

Ten years later, I'm still attached to Tidus but not in the same level like before (It also helps that I know what's really going on behind the scenes). I feel more close to Yuna because she is just doing what everyone expects her to do. She wants to please everybody to the best of her ability.

Rikku seemed annoying to me at first but after hearing about she had been through, I had to admire her for still being peppy without losing her sanity.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:(We must have a FFX Remaster thread around here somewhere...)

I understand your dislike of Tidus.
Strangely enough, I was unaffected by his "Whiny stupidity" because he was in a completely different world at the time. I could relate to Tidus because he and I were naïve kids who didn't know where we were or what to do.

Ten years later, I'm still attached to Tidus but not in the same level like before (It also helps that I know what's really going on behind the scenes). I feel more close to Yuna because she is just doing what everyone expects her to do. She wants to please everybody to the best of her ability.

Rikku seemed annoying to me at first but after hearing about she had been through, I had to admire her for still being peppy without losing her sanity.

There is a Final Fantasy thread here:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t1259-general-final-fantasy-universe-discussion?highlight=final+fantasy

Let's move our discussion over there. Copy and past your post and put it there, please. Wink

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Alright, Blu-chan! Since we're rehearsing tonight, I wanna know ahead of time what you'd like to do. I know, you told me in the PM, but repeat it again for everyone so they know one of the Training Center's many features are.

Also note that the others aren't around for this, so let me know exactly what you wanna do for an Anna and Mako scenario. In addition to Anna, I'll take care of the Xenomorph performances since I know them quite well.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue May 20, 2014 7:37 pm

Practicing for: Operation Mi'ihen

Since this place had a lot of scenes going on, I'm obviosuly going to cut, edit, and alter them.
That way, this operation Mi'ihen will be different than in the FFX. Instead of Sin, the monster from the Alien movies will appear and everyone will like "WTF?! That's not Sin! Kill it!"

Anyone who is interested can jump in as their respective comics. The whole purpose of this is to be prepared for the battles and pick up the slack ahead of time.

Since Jenna is out for Surgery, I think we should hone our own scenes. That way, we will know what to do after the hiatus. We will remember our roles and where we are.

This training session will began at 9pm tonight, the same role play time!

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Practicing for: Operation Mi'ihen

Since this place had a lot of scenes going on, I'm obviosuly going to cut, edit, and alter them.
That way, this operation Mi'ihen will be different than in the FFX. Instead of Sin, the monster from the Alien movies will appear and everyone will like "WTF?! That's not Sin! Kill it!"

Anyone who is interested can jump in as their respective comics. The whole purpose of this is to be prepared for the battles and pick up the slack ahead of time.

Since Jenna is out for Surgery, I think we should hone our own scenes. That way, we will know what to do after the hiatus. We will remember our roles and where we are.  

This training session will began at 9pm tonight, the same role play time!

Technically speaking, I know how the story itself will play out. It's the little details of Mi'ihen that Blu will be in charge of. Like for example, I had no part in the appearance of Seymour Guado and the Crusaders. That was Blu's touches, since this is her world. My job in this final scene for this episode will be to control all Xenomorphs, have Natsuki, Nao and Shizuru discuss what's going on and of course, have Anna do crazy shit with Elsa. Oh, and Arunda will reveal herself as Arika.

But that's the main storyline. Blu will have us play around with the world we're in. It doesn't matter if you're unfamiliar with this chapter from Final Fantasy X. Just follow our lead.

I'll practice my scenes with Blu, but you're all welcome to join us.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Training session Part 1

((What number of the episode should this be?))

Measter Seymour, noticing Nao's group, walked over to them. He's wasn't familair with these characters. No matter, they might prove themselves useful for the campagin.

"Pardon me, but, I do not think we've met before," the blue haired maester introduced himself, adding the traiditonal Yevon prayer greeting, "I am Seymour Guado, a maester of Yevon and one of the commanders of operation Mi'ihen. Who might the Summoner be in this group?"

Mako, excitably grabs Nao's hand and raised it up in the air, "Here! This is Anna, sir! I don't know about summoner but she is the leader! We are her guardians!"

Last edited by Bluholic711 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Anna suddenly steps in his path and extends her hand out to the odd-looking man before her. "Hello, Mr. Guado! My name is Princess Anna of Arendelle! I love staring at the stars, cuddling up with cute guys, taking romantic ship rides underneath the moonlight and harassing little duckies!"

The others took notice of her impulsive nature. She laughed nervously and whispered to the others, "gimme a break here, the guy is way hot for a funny-hair-do-kinda-guy!"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:07 pm

"GUARDIAN! ME?!"
Pointing at herself wildly, Kanako's eyes widened as her voiced inched higher. She began to spin around uncontrollably and cling to Mako

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Training session Part 1 ((What number of the episode should this be?))

((Nothing, since it's a training simulation. But in case you're wondering, we're still on the episode titled: "Episode VIII: M.X.P. in position. It's showtime, girls." ))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:12 pm

((Okay, nevermind, then.))

Seymour chuckled, intrigued by the enthusiasm, "I see. If that's the case, please follow me. This place won't be safe for long. There are many fiends lurking around these areas. We should head on over to the command center and talk more there."

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 9:16 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Seymour chuckled, intrigued by the enthusiasm, "I see. If that's the case, please follow me. This place won't be safe for long. There are many fiends lurking around these areas. We should head on over to the command center and talk more there."

"Hold on!" shouted the suspicious princess. "How do we know YOU aren't the FIEND! After all we've been through, I refuse to get fooled again! Even if you're a major hottie....." she sighed romantically. "Did I just say that?"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Turning her head in Anna's direction, her tone sheepish with a sliver of bluntness mixed in, Kanako said,
"I don't think where we've been counts as trickery as much as it does being thrown in the middle of crazy shit against our will."

Last edited by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm

"Eh? Anna-san, I thought you liked girls!" Mako interjected, "And what's that purple badger thing with the yellow pimples coming after you?"

Suddenly, a purple badger fiend charged up and tackled Anna with its hardened arms, knocking her down violently.
Before Seymour could use his black magic to kill the beast Mako used her nailed bat to take it down first.

"Anna-san! Are you okay?!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:26 pm

Seeing Mako in action, Kanako lifted a clenched fist high into the air.
"Get'em, Mako!"
'Theres nothing I can do here anyway.' Kanako thought, hanging her head as tears flowed without remorse.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 9:30 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Turning her head in Anna's direction, her tone sheepish with a sliver of bluntness mixed in.
"I don't think where we've been counts as trickery as much as it does being thrown in the middle of crazy shit against our will."

Kanako did make a good point! Anna felt a little embarrassed by her rash accusation. "Listen, guys, I'm sure Miss Arunda is testing us again! I just don't want to wear anymore monkey butts! I CANNOT GET OVER THAT!!!!"

Bluholic711 wrote:"Eh? Anna-san, I thought you liked girls!" Mako interjected, "And what's that purple badger thing with the yellow pimples coming after you?"

Suddenly, a purple badger fiend charged up and tackled Anna with its hardened arms, knocking her down violently.
Before Seymour could use his black magic to kill the beast Mako used her nailed bat to take it down first.

"Purple...whatty-whatums?"

Feeling herself get knocked down, she quickly picked herself up and drew Elsa. Which wasn't easy, since it's been a while since she used it. "Where!? OH! You got it, Mako! Way to go!"

Turning her attention over to this Seymour man, "Okay Mr. Hottie, we'll come with you. Just don't touch my butt...in front of everyone."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:37 pm

"Yeah, what Anna-san said!" Mako sided with Anna, "After all, the only one who can grope her and touch her booty is Kanako-chan!"

"Well, anyway," Seymour spoke again, with a little urgency, "As I said before, this place is crawling with fiends. You must move quickly if you wish to survive Mi'ihen mushroom rock."

And with that, the blue haired man left the scene. He was on his way to the command center.

"Quick, everybody, after him!" Mako shouted as she ran to follow Seymour.

Seymour was right about the lurking fiends. There had been many attempts at their lives by he vicious creatures. Lucky for them, Seymour and Mako managed to get rid of most of them to clear a good path for everyone.

They finally made it to the command center up at the hill. Several Crusaders were seen, standing among a dozen or so cannons. They saluted as soon as they saw Seymour gracefully walking past them.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 9:41 pm

As Anna ran through this extensive path; she took the time to notice it's scenery. "It's so pretty here, but why does the land get darker and darker the closer we get to Hottie Guado's home..."

It wasn't like Anna to get suspicious, though dealing with Hans a long time ago and Arunda's funhouse of surprises in general have made her weary. Nonetheless, the princess carried on and watch the beasts go down. These weren't strong beasts as Anna was able to slay a few four-leggers with Elsa. Still, one thing always led to another.

"Wait up guys, I'm coming!"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Running at full speed, Kanako dashed after Mako, raising an arm in front of her.
"Don't leave me to die!"
Noticing that the sky seemed to grow darker,  she moved her legs even faster as a chill ran up her spine
'Eek! On second thought I think I'll die for sure if I keep going, what is Mako thinking?!'

Last edited by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 9:53 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Running at full speed, Ryuuko dashed after Mako, raising an arm in front of her.
"Don't leave me to die!"
Noticing that the sky seemed to grow darker,  she moved her legs even faster as a chill ran up her spine
'Eek! On second thought I think I'll die for sure if I keep going, what is Mako thinking?!'

((Ryuuko!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  laugh ))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 9:55 pm

((Oh shit I'll edit right now xD I didn't catch that at all!))

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 9:56 pm

((Don't worry! Ryuko and Mako will reunite in the future and we'll get our subtext~))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue May 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Everywhere Nao's group looked were soldiers, weapons, and more soldiers. There were even young children no older than 12, training with their adult mentors through sword fights.

Indeed, things were about to go down.
Mako and the gang had finally reached the command center, there were shelves of weaponry nearby.

"Please," Seymour told Nao's group, "feel free to choose whatever weapon suits you. These should help with the upcoming battle."

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue May 20, 2014 10:06 pm

Anna walked into this "command center" with caution. That is, until she saw the interesting lot of weaponry laid out nicely all over the place. "Thanks, Mister Guado! But, I'm never switching out my Elsa. However, I could use a good shield!"

The princess headed over to pick out a well rounded defense tool to use. She wasn't as worried about the weak fiends as she was Arunda's next big surprise. "Now I can block my booty from pervies like Shane..."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Tue May 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Running over to the swords, Kanako decided to use what she had already grown familiar with than to dare for something new. Grinning as she waved a new piece of steel over her head, she shouted out,
"Forget dying! I'm invincible now with this!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down