Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-X-Project Act I: Zero Hour [Complete]

Post by WolvenBane08 on Fri May 09, 2014 12:33 am

Kaltus scowled at the…thing before him, holding back several choice rejoinders. None of them flattering.

“Fine.” He said simply, uncrossing his arms as he approached the designated cooking station.

He began moving around as he gathered and mixed the appropriate ingredients. He was moving faster than the average person would, but wasn’t using any magic to aid him. He hummed lightly to himself, falling into the rhythm of methodically preparing the foods before him.

In the back of his mind, a nasty little voice told him there was no way he’d make it without magic, but he ignored it. If he failed, he’d do so on his terms.

As the hour neared completion, the little voice in the back of his head proved correct: he wasn’t going to make it. Shrugging to himself he worked on a new plan, smirking when an idea came to him. He flexed his wings a few times as he took a step back from the table, making it look like he was about to finish the rest magically as they grew larger.

Instead, he snapped them forward with remarkable force; causing the nearby tables and any item not bolted down to go flying in the direction of the horrid little man who had challenged him.

He then gave both the man and Maria the most innocent look he could muster.

“Oops.”

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon May 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Shane tried to spit the red ball out of her mouth but it failed. All she got out of it was slobber and fatigue. Her eyes squinted as she took the ball out of her mouth this time.

"Damn, forgot this was still in there." She said as she let it dangle from her neck. She watched as Kaltus started making the food. Luckily, she wasn't the one doing this. All she could make was cereal and popcorn. Everyone else did the cooking.

She cheered from the sideline, yelling in her raspy voice and fist palming in the air.

After a few minutes of cheering, her reactions started to fade. Realizing what Kaltus had just done, she stepped back a little bit and huffed. "Well, that sucks. Way to go, Kal." She gave him an air five.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon May 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Looking down his nose sternly, the Dubstep Nyancat glared at Kaltus intensely as though he were a rotten steak.
"Well, since you've clearly proven my point, here is you're reward!"
With a wave of his hand, the Dubstep Nyancat shot a Dubstep beat outof his palm straight at Kaltus, hitting him square in the chest and transforming him into a small stuffed plush version of himself.
"That ought to teach you. Who's next?!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon May 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Oh, sure, it’ll teach me Kaltus thought loudly. Congratulations, you now have a plush demiGod who won’t shut up.

Despite being only projected and amplified thoughts, they still managed to drip sarcasm.

This won’t last forever, you know. Nothing ever does.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Anna witnessed the horror of the cute boy with the wings becoming a doll. She ran over to the doll and embraced it in her arms. "You're....you're.....SO ADORABLE!" squeezing him tightly. I guess it wasn't a horrifying experience for her, after all. That is, until...

"Wait. This is going to happen to all of us? EVEN LITTLE OL' ME?!"

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42150
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon May 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Maria's voice echoed cheefully and resonated in Anna's ears.
"Yeah! I warned you that bad stuff will happen didn't I? You're the idiots who decided to come here in the first place you know?! Now since you're stuck here...all of you are my bitches! Now who's next?!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon May 12, 2014 9:58 pm

The only bitch in here is you, darling. Kaltus conversationally informed Maria.

Don't worry, Princess, Kaltus spoke directly into Anna's mind, I can't be kept like this for long. That's just one of the side-benefits of being a demiGod. And once I figure out how to undo this, I can bring anyone else back as well.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 pm

The princess shook her fist at this Maria person, still holding the plushified Kaltus. "Give us your worst! Okay, maybe not your worst since we failed two challenges..." whispered the freckled faced girl. "We won't let Miss Arunda down, right guys?!"

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:
Don't worry, Princess, Kaltus spoke directly into Anna's mind, I can't be kept like this for long. That's just one of the side-benefits of being a demiGod. And once I figure out how to undo this, I can bring anyone else back as well.

Anna suddenly heard Kaltus within the depths of her mind. "Kaltus! You can still talk to us?! Freaky! We'll turn you back to normal soon! I mean, how hard can the next challenges be?" continued the optimistic girl.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:02 pm

"T-that's right, Anna-san!" Mako assured the redhead princess, "Besides, we can't stay here cooking forever! We have friends to look for! I wanna see Ryuko-chan again!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 10:04 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:"T-that's right, Anna-san!" Mako assured the redhead princess, "Besides, we can't stay here cooking forever! We have friends to look for! I wanna see Ryuko-chan again!"

"Let's go!" shouted Anna, holding Kaltus high in the air. She began heading to the next room along with the others.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:07 pm

Shane looked at the plushy Kaltus with widened eyes. "Well, shit."

Shane ran into the room after Anna, huffing from the exhaustion she using. "Damn these cigarettes."

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Mako followed closely behind Anna, still uncertain was in store for them. The S&M gear she was forced to wear didn't make things better either.

"So, what do we gotta cook again?"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:15 pm

Raising her hand enthusiastically, Kanako yelled out,
"Definatly! I just wanna go home! Or manage to meet my soul mate..."
Kanako whispered the last part before jumping from the reemergence of Maria's voice,
"Seriously...I hope you pack of fools can complete each task. Go on ahead, my friend isn't going to be as nice and forgiving as I am!"

An open doorway revealed itself from the far left corner of the room, making a new room available. Pointing at it, Kanako said,
"Let's go guys! My harem and home awaits!"

Running into the doorway and to the next challenge, Kanako was stopped short as she crashed into a slimy and stinking mass in the center of the area. Stepping away from whatever it was in the darkness, she shielded her eyes as a bright white light lit up the room. Another voice, a young man's this time, called out to her.
"Hey there! How was Maria you guys?! Good? Bad? Well, I'm sure its child's play in comparison to this! Here, see that thing? Play rock paper scissors and win! It's simple! I'm Satoru Asahina by the way!"

The giant mass Kanako had hot was none other than a Octopus Katy Perry with massively long tentacles and dark purple skin as it moved slowly along the floor, California Gurls playing with each slide. It extended a single duct covered tentacle

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:22 pm

Kaltus' psionic laughter echoed hollowly through the room at this latest discovery.

Oh, honey, he spoke of the Katy Perry octopus. You could really use a diet!

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Upon entering the next room, Anna noticed that there were no cooking tables anywhere. No utensils of any kind; nor cooking pots. "Nao! Everyone!I don't THINK we're cooking this time. Good, because I've got a confession to make. I CAN'T COOK! My chocolate dinners are usually made for me. Mmmm!"

The princess halted her dessert fantasies for a second to once again scan her surroundings. "Why is this place filled with funny lights?!"

"Hey there! How was Maria you guys?! Good? Bad? Well, I'm sure its child's play in comparison to this! Here, see that thing? Play rock paper scissors and win! It's simple! I'm Satoru Asahina by the way!"

The giant mass Kanako had hot was none other than a Octopus Katy Perry with massively long tentacles and dark purple skin as it moved slowly along the floor, California Gurls playing with each slide. It extended a single duct covered tentacle

Anna had a difficult time processing why such a pretty woman could be part octopus. She lifted the little angel boy plush to her cheek. "Kaltus. I am now convinced we're in Hel-ahem-the bad place. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, THIS SONG IS KICKIN'!" spazzed the princess, once again forgetting about the dangers present.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:29 pm

Shane turned her nose up at the sight before her. "I knew it all along. Now I know why she didn't want to come home with me that night. Wow, glad nothing happened...for once."

She played around with the chains to get her mind off of the idea that she almost made out with a octopus woman. "Won't be able to hear this song anymore. I'll have to let Janis know. She loves this song."

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon May 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Play Rock, Paper, Scissors and win? That sounds like something he can do! "Excuse me. Are there any special rules to this game of Rock, Paper, Scissors? Because by itself that does seem pretty simple." Akihisa mentions, obviously missing why this is a challenge in the first place.

~*~

Nao cannot believe Akihisa right now. Not only is he an idiot, he almost seems to be volunteering for the task with the question he's asking and doing so willingly. Then again, up until now he has done nothing. Perhaps he feels bad for that and wants to step forward courageously. Either that or he's more idiotic than she first thought.

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3625
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon May 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Lifting a finger and bringing it towards Mako's direction, Satoru grinned, his red eyes only making him seem stranger.
"You there! Wanna try? I wonder if you'll figure out how to win..."
The Octopus glided over before Mako and raised a tentacle in challenge

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 10:49 pm

"I've beaten Elsa in this many times! I should of gone first." pouted the disappointed princess. She then noticed that the Kaltus plush began to glow when the fancy lights didn't shine on her.

"Ooo, is that supposed to happen, Kaltus sweetie? You are glowing more than usual and that's saying something!" laughed Anna.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:00 pm

Mako, with her determined pouty face, bravely marched towards Satoru and the human-octopus singer.
She looked at the creature and then back at Satoru.
"Wait a second!" the teenage cloudcuckoolander exclaimed, pointing a finger at the creature like a lawyer in court, "That thing's an octopus, isn't it!? She's got eight arms! Eight!That's totally cheating! She can do several rock paper and scissors!"

Mako proceeded to take off her black heeled boots and gloves. "Satoru-san, prepare yourself! If you're insist on cheating then I better out-cheat! Mako Mankanshouku will use her hands, feet, and anything else she can think of! Even her own tongue!!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:03 pm

It's normal, Kaltus assured the Princess and anyone else who was listening with a mental shrug. I get it from my mother, I just usually have a larger surface-area to spread the glow across.

WolvenBane08

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:05 pm

His eyes widening, Satoru's grin inched higher. Putting his hands on his hips, he shouted out,
"All right! I'd like to see you try! Best of three!"
Octo Perry advanced and began to shake it's extended tentacle to begin the game. Soon it's other seven tentacles joined in, pulling out a rock in each "hand".

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon May 12, 2014 11:10 pm

WolvenBane08 wrote:It's normal, Kaltus assured the Princess and anyone else who was listening with a mental shrug. I get it from my mother, I just usually have a larger surface-area to spread the glow across.

"You must of had some mother, Kaltus. Mine never left me with anything. No superpowers like my sister back home," frowned the princess. "I would of made a cool sorceress!"

Bluholic711 wrote:Mako, with her determined pouty face, bravely marched towards Satoru and the human-octopus singer.
She looked at the creature and then back at Satoru.
"Wait a second!" the teenage cloudcuckoolander exclaimed, pointing a finger at the creature like a lawyer in court, "That thing's an octopus, isn't it!? She's got eight arms! Eight!That's totally cheating! She can do several rock paper and scissors!"

Mako proceeded to take off her black heeled boots and gloves. "Satoru-san, prepare yourself! If you're insist on cheating then I better out-cheat! Mako Mankanshouku will use her hands, feet, and anything else she can think of! Even her own tongue!!"

Anna gasped. "HEY, MAKO'S RIGHT! That's cheating! How is she supposed to-oh my gosh! She can bend her toes and tongue like THAT!? SO COOL!!! YOU CAN DO IT, MAKO!"

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Somehow, Mako managed to pull out paper in each hand, each foot and her comically long tongue.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next