Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Upcoming Roleplay: Mai-X-Project [FAQs and promotion thread]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:16 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:Man, I'm going to have to figure out how to get Saki to fight Arika later on without dying from Feedback 0-0 can't believe I just thought of that now Dx

Mi-Cray, it doesn't matter which character you pick. Their contribution to the situation at hand will benefit the much stronger allies. Share any ideas you might have. Remember that one episode of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars? There was no way Mercury could defeat the false Nehelenia. Though Uranus had the fighting skills and power, she needed help finding a weakness, which only Mercury was able to figure out after prep time on her computer.

Saki will have to do or possess knowledge that the others clearly don't have.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:31 pm

^
Saki's telekinesis then? Also I guess I could technically get her to fight as long as she believes the villains are monsters and not people, and some of them are based on their actions >__>. She's also very good at thinking and has a never give up attitude so theres that. I think I have it covered now

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2592
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

View user profile http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:47 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:^
Saki's telekinesis then? Also I guess I could technically get her to fight as long as she believes the villains are monsters and not people, and some of them are based on their actions >__>. She's also very good at thinking and has a never give up attitude so theres that. I think I have it covered now

I see her telekinesis as an offense against monsters and a defense against human enemies. This includes the villains, who I don't believe Saki would murder. I think her intelligence is gonna be her strength in this roleplay. Like BeeTee in the Hunger Games series, Saki's intelligence will guide the heroes in a lot of scenarios. Yes, it's a fact that most of the villains can squash Saki like a bug in a fight. But by overlooking her, they make a huge mistake. She is the thinker of the group, and though we have plenty of thinkers in the group like Natsuki and Hikari, Saki will see the things they don't. Traps, barriers hidden by Arika, figuring out bigger weakness of the villains, etc.

In short, Saki is our little frail genius. But for this chapter, she will most observe and defend herself against the Orphans. The Orphans don't have any specific weakness other than kicking the shit out of them. So she can telekinesis here.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:59 pm

^
T-T...you can figure out everything so well Luu! That makes sense, afterall, she was the only one who was right about the Aki in SSY, despite the result being super f*cked up T-T

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:08 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:^
T-T...you can figure out everything so well Luu! That makes sense, afterall, she was the only one who was right about the Aki in SSY, despite the result being super f*cked up T-T

;A; By the way, you probably will reference the events of Shin Sekai Yori a lot. Don't be afraid to include spoilers in your dialogue. Part of our goal to get people interested in the fanfics or series these characters come from!

Since Saki is from a very depressing universe, I don't expect your performance as her to be as fun as Lucchini. You are also debuting tonight as Aswald Midori, another serious role. So make sure you get into their heads and do your best tonight!

9PM EST. people! See you in two hours.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:48 pm

What are we doing with our comedy characters in the future? Are they going to be in a light hearted commentary show like in the Hime omakes?

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:35 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:What are we doing with our comedy characters in the future? Are they going to be in a light hearted commentary show like in the Hime omakes?

They'll be appearing in the chapter AFTER the next. More details when we get there, although a light hearted omake show in-between serious episodes is a good idea.

----

Tonight's story line up:

- Natsuki will get Johanna to relax and Oscar will cooperate and follow her into the distance where the town is. They fight Orphans along the way.

- They run into the panty Orphan as a deja vu for Natsuki! XD BUT the revived panty orphan is killed by Blu's OC, Rez. She follows, Natsuki, Oscar and Johanna into the town of Storybrooke.

- All other heroes already at the town will battle the three villains and swarm of Orphans.

- The Orphans will start to evolve into more powerful forms. You will have creative control here. The Orphan your character is currently fighting can take whatever form you come up with! You can assign it powers and everything.

- Saki will notice that the Orphans aren't lessening in numbers because they're constantly being revived. Because she figured it out, Arika's fun has been ruined. So she disables the effect in hopes that the villains get killed. Regina, Satsuki and Callisto don't die, but they do get outnumbered 2-1 and retreat eventually.

- Yang is tossed in at the last minute by Arika to fight the heroes off. She overpowers some of them, until Shizuru, Cat Goddess Mikoto, Aswald Midori Summy and Rez step in. They overcome Yang enough to have her retreat.

- Arika will be giving Yang the power of Shizuru Fujino during the fight and since James's OC looks kinda like Shizuru, it fools her at first. Only at first.

- Arika will appear quickly at the very end, erasing the memories of her appearance from Aswald Midori, Cat Goddess Mikoto and Shizuru Viola's minds.

- The remaining heroes regroup and have a much quicker introduction scene with each other than the previous heroes did and a new portal opens for them (where the comic reliefs are. I won't reveal that world yet.)

That's the end of the chapter. It'll take two days to finish, imo.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:45 pm

^
when we get through with this everyone...prepare for

"MIYAMAE KAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAKOOOOOOOO!"

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:21 pm

XDDDDDD HEAVEN HELP US ALL.

As usual guys, if you're stuck on what you're supposed to do next in the RP, ask me HERE anytime!

shizurubaby 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:14 am

I hear there is a slot for this remaining? XD Well, I just took the slot, but still.

I searched the thread and I don't know if this is the application, but it seems to be, so here's my information (I chose no OCs and hopefully Nao is still available because I didn't see anyone take her o.o):

Heroes
Nao Yuuki (Mai HiME)
Yozora Mikazuki (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)
Kyoko Sakura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

Villains
Asaka Narumi (Cardfight Vanguard)
Rio Kamishiro (Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal)
Dark Sailor Mercury (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon)

Comic relief
Akihisa Yoshi (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)

I tried my best to pick characters I was very familiar with and comfortable with playing, which was difficult. Additionally, quite a few characters in this list might require some further information, in particular Asaka and Rio but perhaps also Akihisa and Yozora.

The characters I just listed in the last paragraph have abilities unrelated to actually fighting, so they may be considered "weaker" in terms of ability. However, these are the characters I consider myself most capable of playing given the conditions (except Akihisa who is just there for easy character relief and Dark Sailor Mercury who is actually there to fill in my last villain role).

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:05 pm

First off, I approve of your entire line up. I had to research some of the characters though, but they fit the bill nicely. Not familiar with Yozora, Asaka, Rio and Akihisa, but I know Darkury from PGSM, Kyoko from Madoka and obviously Nao Yuuki very well.

Lerena wrote:I hear there is a slot for this remaining? XD Well, I just took the slot, but still.

I searched the thread and I don't know if this is the application, but it seems to be, so here's my information (I chose no OCs and hopefully Nao is still available because I didn't see anyone take her o.o)

The characters I just listed in the last paragraph have abilities unrelated to actually fighting, so they may be considered "weaker" in terms of ability. However, these are the characters I consider myself most capable of playing given the conditions (except Akihisa who is just there for easy character relief and Dark Sailor Mercury who is actually there to fill in my last villain role).

Now since you chose Nao, I want to explain what her opening role will be. Don't know if you read the entire story yet so far (you should, to get an idea of what's going on), but I will spoil you early with what happened to Nao. In the opening scene, Arika launched a large scale attack on Fuuka. All HiME that aren't Mai, Midori and Natsuki were murdered. We did this since nobody picked the other HiME as heroes and we needed a powerful dramatic opening. However, since you chose Nao, I have decided to place her debut when we reach the comic relief chapter (none of our comic reliefs have been introduced yet, so it's perfect).

We'll discover that Nao DID survive after all. Again, you have the read everything that happened to get a good feel of the storyline. Once you do, I am giving you creative control to write HOW Nao survived the attack. The only thing I ask is that she is beat up and near death when we catch up with her. I'd like the comic reliefs to find her eventually and nurse her back to health. Which will be the only serious part about the otherwise fun and comedic chapter.

If you understand this, then we're good! Sadly I can't debut you or your characters yet. There's no plans to have your characters show up in the current chapter or the next when the first group of heroes end up in the Terminator universe. However, you can debut all your heroes and comic relief in the chapter AFTER THE NEXT.  We'll work with your villains after that, since Arika will be regrouping again.

I repeat, one we finish the Terminator chapter and make it to our comic relief introduction chapter, I'll contact you so you can debut. Welcome aboard, Lerena. Looking forward to working with you.  Flirt

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Alright people, tonight at 9PM EST unless you have other plans. Let me know ahead of time!

We'll finish out the chapter with everyone meeting each other properly, Oscar's reveal, ShizNat drama and Natsuki explaining the situation to them all.

Now, there's a change of plans. Before we catch up with Mai's group in the Terminator universe, the next chapter will mainly focus on explaining how the current heroes (Natsuki's band) ended up in Storybrooke in the first place. With the exception of Natsuki, since we already know how she got sucked in. One post each for everyone, it can be as long as you want. I'm telling you this now so you can have several hours to type it all out. Once the exposition is over with, we catch up with Mai and her group. Although that chapter will open with a villain meeting of sorts. You'll see.

Once THAT chapter is done....COMIC RELIEFS AT LAST!  Feels 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:31 pm

bump 

On Tuesday's episode of Mai-X-Project:

Judgement Day is here...for both the human resistance AND Skynet!

Mai Tokiha and her friends enter into the new world as they search for Arika Yumemiya. They're baffled to see a war-zone between what's left of the human race against self-operated machines. As they fight their way through the middle of the large scale war, the villains led by Galaxia appear to put an end to the heroes.

Arika grows bored of the carnage not being "exciting enough" and takes matters into her own hands. Will Mai and friends stop the villains and enter the next portal? What is Arika planning? Find out Tuesday at 9PM EST on Mai-X-Project!

Luu Sky Sapphire as Mai Tokiha, Arika Yumemiya, Kagura The Wind Sorceress, Galaxia and Hikari Tsunami

WolvenBane08 as Xanda Lutien, Midnight, Azula, and Kuzon

Firesphere306 as Gabrielle Kimura, Fiona Goode and Alphard

Bluholic711 as Ryuko Matoi and Etna

James as Midori Sugiura, Saber, Atlas, Yang Alusha Kalin and Abridged Alucard

midori's crazy398 as Francesca Lucchini, Ragyou Kiryuin, Haruhi Suzumiya and Anti Spiral

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:49 pm

I know I'm supposed to have creative license on how Nao survives being killed, but I have been having trouble figuring that out. I think it's perfectly within Nao's capability to survive. I'm just not good at being creative with situations where people should have died yet didn't. The past couple of weeks have taught me that.

Since I'm having trouble figuring out how Nao survived the attack on her, does anyone have any ideas? o.o This is really the only thing I need help with before I make my debut entrance, because I'll definitely need to know what I'm doing with Nao before the week ends.

Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 551

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Lerena wrote:I know I'm supposed to have creative license on how Nao survives being killed, but I have been having trouble figuring that out. I think it's perfectly within Nao's capability to survive. I'm just not good at being creative with situations where people should have died yet didn't. The past couple of weeks have taught me that.

Since I'm having trouble figuring out how Nao survived the attack on her, does anyone have any ideas? o.o This is really the only thing I need help with before I make my debut entrance, because I'll definitely need to know what I'm doing with Nao before the week ends.

Nao listen, (xD sorry i really wanted to try that) I think you could go with her fighting desperately before using her smarts to get away from the situation after she's realized that she probably cant win. She is a sly snake after all, so use that to your advantage in exposition. Then, once she's ditched the bad guys, maybe have her play dead, she can go about trying to find out what led to that and meet up with the rest of us after she gets trapped in Arika's circle jerk during her investigation.

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 pm

Lerena wrote:I know I'm supposed to have creative license on how Nao survives being killed, but I have been having trouble figuring that out. I think it's perfectly within Nao's capability to survive. I'm just not good at being creative with situations where people should have died yet didn't. The past couple of weeks have taught me that.

Mi-Cray's vision is close to mine. Basically what I had in mine for you was for Nao to survive the attack by pretending to be dead. Though she took a heavy beating by Arika, she chose to lay down in order to avoid further damage. It's rather smart of her. What hurts her is knowing the other HiME went down (save Mai, Natsuki and Midori). but she did what she had to to survive. Once the D.I.S.Y. went off and started sucking everyone into portals, she found herself being pulled in too.

By the time you reunite with Natsuki, it would be excellent drama if she knew what Nao did. Perhaps you watched Akira, Yukariko, Akane and the others fighting Arika, but Nao couldn't do anything about it. Just watch. It's up to you whether or not Nao felt guilt for not sacrificing herself. This is post-episode 26 Nao, so there's room for character development. A side of Nao we never saw before.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 pm

Promotion for Mai-X-Project Episode VIII: M.X.P. In Position. It's Showtime, girls!

On Friday's episode of Mai-X-Project:

You control this world. Let the pain go, let the hurt go, let the guilt go. What you are imagining right now, that world you control. That place can be as real as any pain....WHO TALKS LIKE THAT?! Anna of Arendelle, in search of her sister Queen Elsa, meets a mysterious mystic woman who tells her to search for allies who will help her escape this blank world. In order to do this, Anna and her allies must visualize worlds of their own, where wimpy beasts await!

Can our band of silly misfits make their way through this strange world? Find out tomorrow on Mai-X-Project at 9PM EST!

Luu Sky Sapphire as Anna of Arendelle and Oscar François de Jarjayes

WolvenBane08 as Kaltus Enaid, Queen Elsa, Shizuru Viola and Summanus

Firesphere306 as Shane McCutcheon, Natsuki Kuga and Johanna Mason

Bluholic711 as Mako Mankanshoku, Cat Goddess Mikoto and Rezetta

James as Dan, Shirley Yeager and Alexis

Mi-Cray
as Kanako Miyamae, Aswad Midori and Saki Watanabe

Lerena as Nao Yuuki and Akihisa Yoshi

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:06 pm

HiME MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT  HiME 

After giving it some thought, I am allowing an extra villain and hero for Act II. Before, I wanted you to prove to me if you can pull off the upcoming climax of Act I without fail. Honestly, I'm confident you'll do a good job anyway. What made me reward you with this decision is the fact that you stuck it out during the long hiatus waiting for James and Jenna. Your patience level is to be commended.

There is a catch, though. Your extra two characters will not debut until the half way point of Act II. Until then, think long and hard about who you want to use. I've decided on my part already. Wasn't easy; the long list of heroes and villains from my shows outweighs all of yours. And keeping a good balance on my roster is key to successful character interactions, twists, etc. So without further or doo doo, here are my selections for Mai-X-Project Act II:

Masane Amaha from the WitchBlade anime:

Medusa Gorgon from Soul Eater

Having one of animation's most loving and caring mothers whose power is both a blessing and a curse and the most unorthodox witch in all of anime/manga history. It'll be a joy to perform as Medusa, as I've always seen her as someone who just excels at manipulation. She is pure evil. Masane on the other hand is  a kind and free spirited goofball mother who is mothered by her own daughter! Yet, their mother-daughter bond is one of the strongest I've ever seen in any anime series. Notice (if you watched Soul Eater and Witchblade) how these characters are the completely opposites in the parenting department. Masane is an excellent mother, while Medusa is constantly nominated as worst mother of the century by fans.

This is a dynamic I have planned for these characters in Act II. Anyone who saw their respective show will enjoy what I'll bring to the table, including their involvement in helping Mai or Arika.

Thank you for reading. Feel free to decide on your two extra characters below. This is final. Once chosen, there is no going back.

- L

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Hero:

Guts from Berserk

Villain:

Griffith from Berserk

Their dynamic is essential for Guts as revenge against Grifith is his biggest goal, and Griffith is a ruthless man who wants his own kingdom, so Arika can tempt him with that promise and as a member of the Go d Hand he is very powerful, plus very persuasive so he can prove to be a threat or attempt to win a hero over for his own means

midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvenBane08 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 am

My extra characters (Heroes both) will be:

Katara, from Avatar: The Last Airbender (post-series Headcanon)

As I mentioned, this Katara will be my own Headcanon. She'll be 20. And I won't say any more than that (aside from the fact that she's currently in an "off-phase" in her on-again, off-again thing with Aang).
She stands at 5'6"
The beginning of my headcanon can be found here, for those who are interested. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10116828/1/Second-Chances

And

Zreti Enaid, from my world of Aelwyd.

She stands at a whopping 5'0"
Zreti Enaid is a lot of things: demiGoddess, granddaughter to the G-od of Creation and Goddess of Destruction, Vessel of Order, Bane of Chaos, Lady Enaid, Wife of Kunzite, and Mother of eight, to name a few.
Despite being well over a million years old (she stopped counting at that point), she is decidedly young at heart. She's well known amongst the Beldronian Nobility and Military for her endless stream of pranks; and should a member of Nobility cross her or her children (or their children), they may well wake up to find leeches in their bath and piranha in their fountains. Everyone knows it's her, though no one has been able to prove it.

She and her husband Kunzite are Beldron's greatest ally, and potentially worst enemy. She is a powerful woman, but is prevented from fully tapping into the power of her Goddess blood unless in the presence of the Chaotic entity Drwg Hunllef. Even with that limiter, though, most of Aelwyd maintains a healthy respect for her.

She is known across Aelwyd as a helpful soul, if more than a little impish.
Her father was a Mysteria of the Wolf clan, and thanks to his blood she can take the form of a golden wolf at will; though, thanks to her mother's Goddess blood, she can make her wolven form as large or small as she wishes.

She is proficient in magic--every kind--though when it comes to combat she much prefers to spin into battle with her scythe, Rhipio.
Rhipio is made of materials long lost to the mortal realm: it it light as a feather, and sharp enough to cut through a fully-grown tree in one swipe.
To make maters worse for her enemies, Zreti makes a point of training regularly with heavy, cumbersome scythes. This allows her to move at blinding speed with deadly force when wielding Rhipio.

Though she still continues to improve her skills with Rhipio, more recently she has taken to training Mancers in the ways of their magical affinities. As ancient as she is, her knowledge is invaluable. More often than not, though, she winds up filling the role of surrogate mother for those who possess strong enough magic to find themselves in her well-hidden training grounds.
In the last few thousand years, she has discovered the wonders of corsets and strapless dresses, but will revert to looser clothing if the need arises.
Gold is her signature color, obviously.

Her eight children (four sets of twins) are: Ignis (deceased) and Sadi, Casus and Kalvin (deceased), Raven and Corvin, and Kaltus and his twin sister who refuses to tell me her name.

Last edited by WolvenBane08 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

WolvenBane08
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor
Shizuru Fujino-Mama a.k.a. The Viola-tor

Bubuzuke points : 1047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 285

View user profile http://wolvenbane08.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Time to include the powers/abilities and theme songs of my new girls. I will not be including information on what timeline they're dragged out of. This will remain a secret until their debut.

---

Masane Amaha:

The Witchblade is the offspring of the primal forces of the universe, The Darkness & the Angelus. It is male and generally chooses a female host. It is semi-organic and reacts supernaturally to threats. It is able to grant its host a variety of weapons and can heal the wearer. When the Witchblade is activated, it enhances and augments her fighting ability, giving her a retractable blade on her right arm, and gives her four whip-like attachments, which can extend to great lengths. When Masane is transformed to the Witchblade's full potential, other than that of a simple bracelet, Masane loses most if not all of her control of her body and is filled with a strong natural desire to fight and destroy. Thus, the Witchblade makes her an ultimately pure killing weapon.

She is able to take massive blunt force trauma and survive; she is also highly resistant to firearms and explosives. Masane is the final wielder of the Witchblade, who was previously (and famously) worn by Sara Pezzini, as well as Lara Croft, Joan of Arc, Red Sonja, Princess Raquel and even Cleopatra.

Theme song, "XTC":

---

Medusa Gorgon:

Her magical theme is a snake and utilizes Vector Magic and is aware of various Witch Magic Arts like Artihmetic Magic. She's regarded as a one of the Most Powerful Witches and not many are on her caliber, as said by Eureka. Medusa has various abilities her magic can do. By using her magical abilities, Medusa has the ability to survive death by concealing her soul within a snake.She also has to ability to posses other bodies. By entering someone's body as a snake, she can take complete control. Medusa also has thousands of snakes in her body ready to do her bidding without the need to drop her soul protection, which also allows her to avoid being discovered by others. She's one of the few witches to have magical offensive capabilities that doesn't require her to drop the Soul Protect Technique. Medusa also has the ability to curse others with magic that can accelerate Madness. She had used this on Stein via a snake which Crona implanted into Marie without her knowledge of it.

Medusa is an extremely skilled witch. Combined with her intellect and power, she is one of the most powerful antagonists of the series. She is able to hold her own against a powerful Death Scythe like Justin Law and is on par with Stein even while he was wielding Spirit. The size of her soul is the largest witch soul shown throughout the series, though she isn't up to her sister, Arachne's caliber after becoming one with Madness nor the likes of Mabaa.

Medusa is very intelligent and is considered a scientific genius in her own right. She had successfully figured out Shibusen's secret from her time as a nurse and invented the Black Blood, which can turn one into a Kishin via resonating with them from the insanity. She is arguably one of the smartest characters in the series. Medusa is also very skilled in manipulating and deceiving others. She is capable of bending almost anyone to her will through methods varying from false kindness to blackmail and even torture. The best proof of her actor and manipulation skills is the fact that he managed to live unnoticed in Shibusen just under nose of Death himself.

Due to her being a sinister and cunning individual, many characters who know of or met Medusa have noted of how evil she is. This is most apparent for Crona, as he/she is immensely afraid of her and other characters such as Free (an immortal) and Eureka (a Witch) doesn't dare step out of line. She often uses this to control her victims, who knows of her capabilities.

Official theme (for all her character study scenes):

Debut theme, "Trust in me":

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:28 am

OMG!! I have no idea which extras I will add on to this! I'm actually okay with what I have.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4572
Armitage GUTS!!! : 617

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:OMG!! I have no idea which extras I will add on to this! I'm actually okay with what I have.

For now?  Shizuru Fujino 

You have a lot of time to decide whether or not to add two extra characters. The second half of Act II is still a ways away.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm

On tonight's episode of 'Mai-X-Project'

Trouble on Mi'ihen begins to surface as a sudden decrease in fiends hints that there is a much greater danger lurking. Nao and her group battle the strange new monsters, while Natsuki and her group rush in to assist. Natsuki and Nao's testy relationship must be put aside to escape the ever-changing illusion world of Arunda.

Luu Sky Sapphire as "Arunda", Anna of Arendelle and Oscar François de Jarjayes
WolvenBane08 as Queen Elsa, Shizuru Viola, Summanus and Kaltus Enaid
Firesphere306 as Natsuki Kuga, Johanna Mason and Shane McCutcheon
midori's crazy398 as Aswad Midori, Saki Watanabe and Kanako Miyamae
Lerena as Nao Yuuki and Akihisa Yoshi
Bluholic711 as Cat Goddess Mikoto, Rezetta and Mako Mankanshoku

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:47 pm

OH YEAH! And introducing Lerena as Kyoko Sakura!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top