Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 am

So Luu just sent me this pic:



And the Japanese text says, "What drama could the unexpected guest character bring?!"

What in the world could this be? O_O It looks to me kind of like scenes from the "Mai HiME movie" teaser from the Mai Otome DVD, but... different somehow. Anyone else have an speculations on what this could be? Or if its even real or just Sunrise teasing us again? XDD

Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Posts : 3770
Bubuzuke points : 4724
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913
Join date : 2010-05-01
Location : In the middle of a Komu/Ishi sandwich...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Luu sent you this and didn't know what it was?? XDDD
It's the Mai Otome Special. Just look for it on youtube ;D

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Posts : 5477
Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556
Join date : 2010-05-02
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Nowhere

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Luu sent you this and didn't know what it was?? XDDD
It's the Mai Otome Special. Just look for it on youtube ;D

More like I'm questioning it's canon-ness. If HiME and Otome take place in the same universe timeline, then there's a lot more holes to fill before making it legit. It's just Sunrise and their random ideas. ^_^ Smart of them to make use of that Nina girl from HiME.

BOOM!



Anyone notice chibi Mashiro and Nagi at the end? XD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Anyone notice chibi Mashiro and Nagi at the end? XD
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did!!!!!!! *___* So fuckingg CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEE *die again*

Well, I laughed because of the Nina cat which belongs to HiME-Nina, just so........... you know XDD

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Posts : 5477
Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556
Join date : 2010-05-02
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere in Nowhere

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Well, I laughed because of the Nina cat which belongs to HiME-Nina, just so........... you know XDD

XD The Nina cat made me die the first time. Looks just like her!!! Nina is cute, but always looked funny to me (it's her hairstyle...). So seeing a kitty version drove me off the deep end. XDDDD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:27 am

i want a nina cat...it'll attack all the little arika ants in my backyard!! -evil grin-
-sigh- why not animate this special? picture dramas = cheap video game cutscenes!!!

SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Posts : 1074
Bubuzuke points : 1359
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 33
Location : Spider webz :3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by MidnightPersona on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 pm

I really enjoyed that. It excited me! I do with it was more than random pictures, though. But yes, very nice use of Nina-girl from HiME and rewriting their stories... giving another chance? I think that's best. But now all my thoughts from Otome are lost. It's clear that Otome is in the future, but this is them reborn? Or did all of Otome cease to occur? SO CONFUSING!

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Highman on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:33 am

MidnightPersona wrote:I really enjoyed that. It excited me! I do with it was more than random pictures, though. But yes, very nice use of Nina-girl from HiME and rewriting their stories... giving another chance? I think that's best. But now all my thoughts from Otome are lost. It's clear that Otome is in the future, but this is them reborn? Or did all of Otome cease to occur? SO CONFUSING!

Safe to say it's references from Mai Otome integrated to Otome special, nothing related to HiME story. HiME should have it's own story to tell, looks like it's heading that way soon.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am

Unless SUNRISE actually makes a new series bridging the two, the idea of Otome being in the future will be rendered moot. Sad when there's a lot of potential behind it. >_> Ah well.

RAVEN! Did you not see Haruka with her tank?!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Highman on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Unless SUNRISE actually makes a new series bridging the two, the idea of Otome being in the future will be rendered moot. Sad when there's a lot of potential behind it. >_> Ah well.

RAVEN! Did you not see Haruka with her tank?!

Not when Nanomachines could be one of the main parts into the story down the road

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Highman on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Unless SUNRISE actually makes a new series bridging the two, the idea of Otome being in the future will be rendered moot. Sad when there's a lot of potential behind it. >_> Ah well.

RAVEN! Did you not see Haruka with her tank?!

Not when the secrets,nano, human technology and conquering gonna become a make up to everything.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Sergay Tate on Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:43 am

just watched that for the first time. it was cool to see.

and it was rather interesting what the chibi mashiro and nagi said. perhaps it's a huge "circle of life"? :O lol.

either way, it would be awesome to see a series following Arika, Re-evaluated HiME Nina, and Erstin go through Fuuka.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:either way, it would be awesome to see a series following Arika, Re-evaluated HiME Nina, and Erstin go through Fuuka.

Don't forget the Neena-cat. :3

Yeah, that would of been nice to see. ^^; Only if they squeeze the Mai-HiME movie in between them. We all know Evil Arika would be turned good in the end (power of love deus ex machina ala Sailor Moon?), so following that epic masterpiece, Arika, the Re-evaluated Nina and Erstin can begin their trek.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Sergay Tate on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:either way, it would be awesome to see a series following Arika, Re-evaluated HiME Nina, and Erstin go through Fuuka.

Don't forget the Neena-cat. :3

Yeah, that would of been nice to see. ^^; Only if they squeeze the Mai-HiME movie in between them. We all know Evil Arika would be turned good in the end (power of love deus ex machina ala Sailor Moon?), so following that epic masterpiece, Arika, the Re-evaluated Nina and Erstin can begin their trek.

i was thinking of Nina-neko-chan in my head lol. and of course Arika would turn good lol. it'd still be nice to see though ^_^ we should petition sunrise to do this *nods*

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Highman on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:43 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:either way, it would be awesome to see a series following Arika, Re-evaluated HiME Nina, and Erstin go through Fuuka.

Don't forget the Neena-cat. :3

Yeah, that would of been nice to see. ^^; Only if they squeeze the Mai-HiME movie in between them. We all know Evil Arika would be turned good in the end (power of love deus ex machina ala Sailor Moon?), so following that epic masterpiece, Arika, the Re-evaluated Nina and Erstin can begin their trek.

i was thinking of Nina-neko-chan in my head lol. and of course Arika would turn good lol. it'd still be nice to see though ^_^ we should petition sunrise to do this *nods*

The Yumermiya's are going to become rivals to Mai and the whole HiME bunch unless Erstin or Chun-Mei dies from natural selection

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by MidnightPersona on Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:RAVEN! Did you not see Haruka with her tank?!

Of course~ But how do I need to comment on somethings that's obviously awesome? ;D Haruka in that tank and stuff with yukino there~ Oh god I was happy. :3

MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3431
Bubuzuke points : 4284
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798
Join date : 2011-04-20
Location : HaruKino's Dorm Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:we should petition sunrise to do this *nods*

We should, if petitions actually worked. XD Bringing the Sailor Moon manga back took years and not because of petitions. XDDD But who knows, maybe SUNRISE will actually listen to what we have to say.... Akira Okuzaki Or not.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:we should petition sunrise to do this *nods*

We should, if petitions actually worked. XD Bringing the Sailor Moon manga back took years and not because of petitions. XDDD But who knows, maybe SUNRISE will actually listen to what we have to say.... Akira Okuzaki Or not.

i wish they worked Nina Wang that'd make things so much easier lol. SUNRISE won't even bat an eyelid unless we got probably 10'000 people lol Shiho Huit

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Posts : 5208
Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724
Join date : 2011-05-21
Location : Brisbane, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Highman on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:we should petition sunrise to do this *nods*

We should, if petitions actually worked. XD Bringing the Sailor Moon manga back took years and not because of petitions. XDDD But who knows, maybe SUNRISE will actually listen to what we have to say.... Akira Okuzaki Or not.

i wish they worked Nina Wang that'd make things so much easier lol. SUNRISE won't even bat an eyelid unless we got probably 10'000 people lol Shiho Huit

Only the graces for DVD sales will saves our franchise


http://www.my-zhime.net/common/news/index.html

November 25th is only hope keeping us alive and 2012 to count on

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by SpiralDasher on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:51 am

I really liked this special. It not only had Youko in it (a nurse isn't a vet! x_X), but it had a little extra for the Midori fan in me:


This. I want to know the story behind this. It's... It's epic. I can't think of any other way to describe it.

(Thank you, Lerena, for telling me how to post pics!)

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 755
Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 25
Location : On an island.

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by ookamidesu on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Lol. I really enjoyed that. And the Midori pose is awesome. hahaha

And Haruka in that tank. That makes for an interesting story too. :D

_________________


Siggy made by depression76

ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Posts : 7564
Bubuzuke points : 8908
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1349
Join date : 2010-09-29
Location : here and there...

View user profile http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Highman on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:08 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Lol. I really enjoyed that. And the Midori pose is awesome. hahaha

And Haruka in that tank. That makes for an interesting story too. :D

She rich and has a private army full of half-rich mercenaries to pave the way for victory and guts.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai Otome Blu Ray Special!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum