Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-HiME/Otome Merchandise you would like to own? Share!

Post by Acid Raw on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am

Son of a bitch I stuck it in the wrong post again. Cheers man I hope so too. Getting the tools is gonna cost me about £200 but sure I can buy kits, do them up and sell them on eBay to make my money back (which is what I hope to do if I'm good enough), ofcourse MM members would get discounts.

Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Bubuzuke points : 212
Armitage GUTS!!! : 81

View user profile http://www.acidraw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:27 am

:) Thanks for the possible discounts down the road, Acid. That is a Natsuki I'd like to assemble myself, with the aid of my Asian friends. They did the assembly/coloring for my bikini Natsuki. I'll be taking new pics of her soon as I drive to the beach on my day off.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Thanks for the possible discounts down the road, Acid. That is a Natsuki I'd like to assemble myself, with the aid of my Asian friends. They did the assembly/coloring for my bikini Natsuki. I'll be taking new pics of her soon as I drive to the beach on my day off.

Ah no worries man, glad to help spread the love (at more reasonable prices than some of those on eBay). Can't wait to see how bikini Natsuki looks. Was going to get the bikini or swimsuit model but the one I got looked a lot easier to paint (hopefully looks aren't deceiving).

Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:13 am

Acid Raw wrote:Ah no worries man, glad to help spread the love (at more reasonable prices than some of those on eBay). Can't wait to see how bikini Natsuki looks. Was going to get the bikini or swimsuit model but the one I got looked a lot easier to paint (hopefully looks aren't deceiving).

Haha, if all else fails I can recommend a great resin assembler/painter. :) If you succeed, please supply some photos here and dA!

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:32 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Haha, if all else fails I can recommend a great resin assembler/painter. :) If you succeed, please supply some photos here and dA!

Cheers man. Damn I hope I do succeed, the amount it's gonna cost just to get started is bloody madness, I don't want it to all go to waste. From what I've seen in youtube videos it looks simple enough to do the basic stuff but only time will tell. Oh I definitely be posting photos, especially for potential customers hee hee

Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 am

Acid Raw wrote:Cheers man. Damn I hope I do succeed, the amount it's gonna cost just to get started is bloody madness, I don't want it to all go to waste. From what I've seen in youtube videos it looks simple enough to do the basic stuff but only time will tell. Oh I definitely be posting photos, especially for potential customers hee hee

*holds up a sign that says POTENTIAL CUSTOMER*

Akira Okuzaki *whistles*

Shizuru Kaichou : Silly boy; can't say I blame him. We'd do nythang for Natsuki-chan~

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*holds up a sign that says POTENTIAL CUSTOMER*

Akira Okuzaki *whistles*

Shizuru Kaichou : Silly boy; can't say I blame him. We'd do nythang for Natsuki-chan~

Oh hell yeah! Mikoto Minagi

Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:46 am

^ This. However it's a garage-kit set so I'd have to do the painting myself and, well, I've never been big on fandom merchandise so I probably couldn't be bothered to put it together and paint it. XD;;;

--

Story time~

When I was in Akihabara with my gf (she was visiting), I got two figurines (from other anime) and I happened to chance upon a Natsuki figurine. I'm not that big a Natsuki fan where as she's my gf's favorite character from MH, so needless to say she was ecstatic when I pointed it out on the top shelf in the corner. She bought it immediately. XDD

I have a couple photos from when it was still on the shelf (along with some Mai Otome DVDs I found in some DVD/game shops). However, Natsuki was placed right next to the light so there's a horrible glare on the plastic covering; you can still make out that it's Natsuki, though.

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Acid Raw on Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 am

Thinking of getting Midori myself after I see how well I paint my Natsuki figurine

Acid Raw
Mai's Sugar Daddy
Mai's Sugar Daddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 am

We need resin-kits of Youko if you ask me... Akira Okuzaki

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:We need resin-kits of Youko if you ask me... Akira Okuzaki

-agrees 100%- Akira Okuzaki

SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1203
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 am

bump

I just want the mai otome manga XD Sadly I can't find it online and it's rare here. Lena said that only those above the age of 18 could buy it ;-;

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 5006
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

View user profile http://aloofndistant.blogspot.sg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:19 am

Chie-sama wrote: bump

I just want the mai otome manga XD Sadly I can't find it online and it's rare here. Lena said that only those above the age of 18 could buy it ;-;

i want it too... but it never got printed in english :(

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5947
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:42 am

Hmmm, I would totally want a Shizuru and Natsuki plushie! I have been trying to look everywhere but I can't find them. I also want to get a few other things like keychains and have for setsucon and otakon next summer :D

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:32 pm

firesphere306 wrote:Hmmm, I would totally want a Shizuru and Natsuki plushie! I have been trying to look everywhere but I can't find them. I also want to get a few other things like keychains and have for setsucon and otakon next summer :D

You could always get custom made ones like that ones I own (if you've seen them). I'll send the link via PM if you want.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:06 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
firesphere306 wrote:Hmmm, I would totally want a Shizuru and Natsuki plushie! I have been trying to look everywhere but I can't find them. I also want to get a few other things like keychains and have for setsucon and otakon next summer :D

You could always get custom made ones like that ones I own (if you've seen them). I'll send the link via PM if you want.

I think I remember seeing those. Are they the ones you had at the restaurant? I loved that, picture. I would love to get custom made ones, I just have no idea where to get someone to do that for me. I have made little clay models chibi's of Shizuru and Natsuki though, but I can't make anything when it comes to sewing, haha.

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:08 pm

firesphere306 wrote:I think I remember seeing those. Are they the ones you had at the restaurant? I loved that, picture. I would love to get custom made ones, I just have no idea where to get someone to do that for me. I have made little clay models chibi's of Shizuru and Natsuki though, but I can't make anything when it comes to sewing, haha.

Yes! Those are the ones! I'll send you the link to the maker of those plushies. Her prices can be a tad heavy, but it's totally worth it. I've taken these two on several adventures and they're in top shape like a official plush. PM coming soon....

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:09 am

Sergay Tate wrote:

They were printed in chinese though... My Mai HiME manga is in chinese and some of the translation sucked, so I prefer it in english.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:12 am

Chie-sama wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

They were printed in chinese though... My Mai HiME manga is in chinese and some of the translation sucked, so I prefer it in english.

lucky!! i have Mai HiME in english, and i looked everywhere for Otome in english too, then Luu broke the news that it was never printed in english. i'm not sure how i didn't know already though lol xD

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:18 am

Sergay Tate wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

lucky!! i have Mai HiME in english, and i looked everywhere for Otome in english too, then Luu broke the news that it was never printed in english. i'm not sure how i didn't know already though lol xD

Wonder why they didn't print it in english ;T Many fans would celebrate.

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:22 am

Chie-sama wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:

yeah it's a shame. so many people would have bought it in english!!

Wonder why they didn't print it in english ;T Many fans would celebrate.

Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:32 am

Chie-sama wrote:Wonder why they didn't print it in english ;T Many fans would celebrate.

The folks at Tokyopop never released a valid reason. Or any reason at all. Talk about missing the mark completely. They failed with Sailor Moon, SAILOR MOON for heaven's sake with their piss poor translations of the past. Somebody else should pick up the license for Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Arashi, Mai-HiME Destiny and Mai-HiME EXA. :) Like now?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:50 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:Wonder why they didn't print it in english ;T Many fans would celebrate.

The folks at Tokyopop never released a valid reason. Or any reason at all. Talk about missing the mark completely. They failed with Sailor Moon, SAILOR MOON for heaven's sake with their piss poor translations of the past. Somebody else should pick up the license for Mai-HiME, Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Arashi, Mai-HiME Destiny and Mai-HiME EXA. :) Like now?

And how the hell do they do that? :'O

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 am

Chie-sama wrote:And how the hell do they do that? :'O

Do what? >:3 Be specific, woman!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:34 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:And how the hell do they do that? :'O

Do what? >:3 Be specific, woman!

>O< Pick up the license out of nowhere! And I'm more of a girl than a woman XD

Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top