Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which HiME character do you resemble?

9% 9% 
[ 5 ]
15% 15% 
[ 8 ]
6% 6% 
[ 3 ]
9% 9% 
[ 5 ]
11% 11% 
[ 6 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
13% 13% 
[ 7 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
8% 8% 
[ 4 ]
9% 9% 
[ 5 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
4% 4% 
[ 2 ]
2% 2% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 53

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 pm

Lerena wrote:Interesting. Mai is one of the characters I least expected to come across. I suppose it's because I'm rarely similar to the main character in a series. I can definitely see how I come across as her though. I do fit all those traits.

I try to pride myself in working hard when I can, but whether or not I work as hard as Mai is debatable. Role-play is the area where I work the hardest, though I'm trying to move my work ethic to my writing craft as well.
You see? You are main female protagonist material, my friend. Since you're a writing, make sure your main character is a woman we can relate to. Or at least someone feminists can root for. XD

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:03 pm

I guess I feel related to the most with Nao and Natsuki.

Natsuki : For strangers I am not sociable person, and cold person. I skipped most of my classes for works. I am addicted to complete my collections (not lingerie! They are game consoles. :D), I kinda dense in term of romantic feelings.
Nao : Ugh. I guess many of her personalities like mine. Lol.

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:55 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I guess I feel related to the most with Nao and Natsuki.

Natsuki : For strangers I am not sociable person, and cold person. I skipped most of my classes for works. I am addicted to complete my collections (not lingerie! They are game consoles. :D), I kinda dense in term of romantic feelings.
Nao : Ugh. I guess many of her personalities like mine. Lol.

It's strange that you relate so much to Natsuki and Nao. You immediately come off as open and friendly. :'D But there is a saying about books and their covers...

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I guess I feel related to the most with Nao and Natsuki.

Natsuki : For strangers I am not sociable person, and cold person. I skipped most of my classes for works. I am addicted to complete my collections (not lingerie! They are game consoles. :D), I kinda dense in term of romantic feelings.
Nao : Ugh. I guess many of her personalities like mine. Lol.

It's strange that you relate so much to Natsuki and Nao. You immediately come off as open and friendly. :'D But there is a saying about books and their covers...

Yup you are right Luu. I'm quite different in real life. It's like I turn into different person (for strangers) I guess my surrounding makes me the way I am now. For example, I can talk much here, even flirting, but if we are talking through phone or meet in real life, I will keep silent most of time. Lol.

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:24 am

fortunelestion wrote:Yup you are right Luu. I'm quite different in real life. It's like I turn into different person (for strangers) I guess my surrounding makes me the way I am now. For example, I can talk much here, even flirting, but if we are talking through phone or meet in real life, I will keep silent most of time. Lol.

Ara~ Sounds like you're more shy than Kuga-like...



^ Which is also a Nao Yuuki trait. Not trusting others is a defense mechanism. :3 But you're a forum member on our sexy online community, so feel free to be yourself on here!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:26 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Yup you are right Luu. I'm quite different in real life. It's like I turn into different person (for strangers) I guess my surrounding makes me the way I am now. For example, I can talk much here, even flirting, but if we are talking through phone or meet in real life, I will keep silent most of time. Lol.

Ara~ Sounds like you're more shy than Kuga-like...



^ Which is also a Nao Yuuki trait. Not trusting others is a defense mechanism. :3 But you're a forum member on our sexy online community, so feel free to be yourself on here!

Really? I thought Natsuki is similar like me too. Lol.

Yeah Luu. You are right. If trusting people can brought so much misery, then its better to trust no one like they said. I'll try my best to be myself Luu :D That's what my psychiatrist (cousin) said too. That I must be myself, and try to have friends as many as I can. So I can change to be better. Lol. Thanks Luu  Happy Hug 

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 am

people who are "natsuki-like" are very nice i think.
shy at first hai. .///. wonderful once unwrapped! lol

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:00 pm

It just takes the right kind of people! Wink In Natsuki's case, the entire world was one giant death trap. Only Mai and her friends were the exceptions she needed to break her trusting issues.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:28 am

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:people who are "natsuki-like" are very nice i think.
shy at first hai. .///. wonderful once unwrapped! lol

I don't think she was shy. It was like she built image to be an arrogant person. 'I don't care about you and your thoughts' (My POV though XD) Something like that? How about you Ice? What characters resemble you? I'm sorry for asking, because I don't read previous chats tee hee~

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It just takes the right kind of people! ;)In Natsuki's case, the entire world was one giant death trap. Only Mai and her friends were the exceptions she needed to break her trusting issues.

I guess so Luu. Its just whenever I want to trust another person. There will be a questions like 'Is she/he can be trusted? Is she/he not going to back stabbed me or hurt me or deceive me?' appeared on my mind. Lol. The only exception is my cousin who also my psychiatrist.

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:09 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I guess so Luu. Its just whenever I want to trust another person. There will be a questions like 'Is she/he can be trusted? Is she/he not going to back stabbed me or hurt me or deceive me?' appeared on my mind. Lol. The only exception is my cousin who also my psychiatrist.

Just...Let It Go:



Use good judgement when meeting someone new and you'll never be hurt. You learned from past mistakes, right? Well, there you go.  Happy

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I guess so Luu. Its just whenever I want to trust another person. There will be a questions like 'Is she/he can be trusted? Is she/he not going to back stabbed me or hurt me or deceive me?' appeared on my mind. Lol. The only exception is my cousin who also my psychiatrist.

Just...Let It Go:



Use good judgement when meeting someone new and you'll never be hurt. You learned from past mistakes, right? Well, there you go.  Happy

I love that movie very much  swoon 
That is the problem Luu. I can't do any judgement about others. So it is easier to not believe anyone. My cousin told me to open myself in ways that I'm comfortable with. So that I will try to trust others again. I hope she is right...

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:25 pm

fortunelestion wrote:I love that movie very much  swoon 
That is the problem Luu. I can't do any judgement about others. So it is easier to not believe anyone. My cousin told me to open myself in ways that I'm comfortable with. So that I will try to trust others again. I hope she is right...

 swoon Me three~

She is right, but you'll just have to discover it for yourself. If Natsuki Kuga (and Elsa of Arendelle up there) taught anything it's to trust in the right people. You'll see in time. :3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 am

fortunelestion wrote:I don't think she was shy. It was like she built image to be an arrogant person. 'I don't care about you and your thoughts' (My POV though XD) Something like that? How about you Ice? What characters resemble you? I'm sorry for asking, because I don't read previous chats tee hee~

hai hai like a defense barrier for people like takeda-kun lol
you are right leon-chan ./////.
um wrote that kikukawa yukino is my spirit animal
i'm shy, have been in love with my best friend -turned down- ._.
wish everyday to be more like Natsuki, a stronger woman....

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I love that movie very much  swoon 
That is the problem Luu. I can't do any judgement about others. So it is easier to not believe anyone. My cousin told me to open myself in ways that I'm comfortable with. So that I will try to trust others again. I hope she is right...

 swoon Me three~

She is right, but you'll just have to discover it for yourself. If Natsuki Kuga (and Elsa of Arendelle up there) taught anything it's to trust in the right people. You'll see in time. :3

I hope Disney will make movie like Frozen again in the future swoon 

I hope so Luu... Its kinda heart-warming to have friends who we can trust :) Thank you Luu  Hug 


Ice Silver Crystal wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I don't think she was shy. It was like she built image to be an arrogant person. 'I don't care about you and your thoughts' (My POV though XD) Something like that? How about you Ice? What characters resemble you? I'm sorry for asking, because I don't read previous chats tee hee~

hai hai like a defense barrier for people like takeda-kun lol
you are right leon-chan ./////.
um wrote that kikukawa yukino is my spirit animal
i'm shy, have been in love with my best friend -turned down- ._.
wish everyday to be more like Natsuki, a stronger woman....

*gives a wink to Luu 'Hear what I will say'* Finally you appear Ice! I will stalk you from now on! I don't know how, but I will!  XD 
You're right hahaha. Takeda deserved it, he was hentai after all.  lol! 
I see. Its truly like Yukino. But in your case, you are more brave than Yukino. You confessed your love, while Yukino stayed silent about her feelings for Haruka.
I think... you are better to stay as shy girl. You have your own charm. Shy girls are cute, and everyone wants to protect them  Happy 

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:44 am

Spirit animal?! *laughs* I thought only our member WolvenBane08 said that! haha!

I guess if I had a "spirit animal" in this series, it would be Midori Sugiura. Party on!  drunk 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:17 am

o///o ara you think so?
hard to keep silent with strong feelings....
i planned my whole life around her like yukino-san with her haruka
best friends we were, which was dumb on my part
it break my heart when she said that being gay was wrong
luu give interesting theory long time ago that suzushiro-san is homophobic cuz of Shizuru kissing natsuki!
big fear of mine too ._. so ya........kikukawa-san i am. lol

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Spirit animal?! *laughs* I thought only our member WolvenBane08 said that! haha!

I guess if I had a "spirit animal" in this series, it would be Midori Sugiura. Party on!  drunk 

What Luu?! Midori is your spirit animal?! Forever 17th drunk teacher. Lol. laugh 

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:o///o ara you think so?
hard to keep silent with strong feelings....
i planned my whole life around her like yukino-san with her haruka
best friends we were, which was dumb on my part
it break my heart when she said that being gay was wrong
luu give interesting theory long time ago that suzushiro-san is homophobic cuz of Shizuru kissing natsuki!
big fear of mine too ._. so ya........kikukawa-san i am. lol

Yup  Arika Yumemiya  I honestly think that you are better to stay as you are. Everyone can change, but at one point, we will revert back to our past selves. I don't want you break down someday because you are trying to be strong as Natsuki. Every person has their own personality, and if you are shy girl, so what? Be yourself pal, *pats head*
You weren't dumb. You did the right thing. What's the point to be Yukino who always support Haruka, and hurt yourself in process? It will kill you slowly. I admire your bravery to convey your feelings. We didn't choose to be like this. We simply born this way, and love knows no boundaries.
Really? Can you please give me the link of page Luu? I want to read it hehe~
I doubt Haruka ever think, or even know about love. So I can't describe her as homophobic just because that scene.

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:12 pm

fortunelestion wrote:[What Luu?! Midori is your spirit animal?! Forever 17th drunk teacher. Lol. laugh 

>:3

I do teach for your information, I drink occasionally ANNNNNNNND I do pass for a 17 year old in my late 20s.  Happy 

fortunelestion wrote:Really? Can you please give me the link of page Luu? I want to read it hehe~
I doubt Haruka ever think, or even know about love. So I can't describe her as homophobic just because that scene.

Sure! Here it is! Thanks for the plug, Wendi! I was hoping Leon would give us her two cents on the subject matter:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t1917-was-haruka-suzushiro-homophobic-anti-gay-lesbian-end-the-debate?highlight=haruka+gay

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:[What Luu?! Midori is your spirit animal?! Forever 17th drunk teacher. Lol. laugh 

>:3

I do teach for your information, I drink occasionally ANNNNNNNND I do pass for a 17 year old in my late 20s.  Happy 

fortunelestion wrote:Really? Can you please give me the link of page Luu? I want to read it hehe~
I doubt Haruka ever think, or even know about love. So I can't describe her as homophobic just because that scene.

Sure! Here it is! Thanks for the plug, Wendi! I was hoping Leon would give us her two cents on the subject matter:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t1917-was-haruka-suzushiro-homophobic-anti-gay-lesbian-end-the-debate?highlight=haruka+gay

You are a teacher Luu?! Cool! But you can choose Youko more than Midori. So is there any other reason to choose Midori? *evil grins* Except you are forever 17th too. Lol.

Thank you Luu! :D I will depart to that topic, see you there  Happy 

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 pm

Well, I do enjoy the sport of archeology. Not that I'd ever pursue the career, but traveling the world is something I do! *_* The only Midori thing I lack is vast knowledge of Japanese history.

Splendid! I'll peek at what you had to say shortly!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:55 pm

fortunelestion wrote:Yup  Arika Yumemiya  I honestly think that you are better to stay as you are. Everyone can change, but at one point, we will revert back to our past selves. I don't want you break down someday because you are trying to be strong as Natsuki. Every person has their own personality, and if you are shy girl, so what? Be yourself pal, *pats head*
You weren't dumb. You did the right thing. What's the point to be Yukino who always support Haruka, and hurt yourself in process? It will kill you slowly. I admire your bravery to convey your feelings. We didn't choose to be like this. We simply born this way, and love knows no boundaries.


you're so sweet .///.
sometimes it's hard to control love....
like kikukawa yukino-san you must let go and let emotions flow
you cannot help who you love really ._.

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:17 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Well, I do enjoy the sport of archeology. Not that I'd ever pursue the career, but traveling the world is something I do! *_* The only Midori thing I lack is vast knowledge of Japanese history.

Splendid! I'll peek at what you had to say shortly!

Wow. You should visit here often then. You can find many artifacts a lot here. Mostly in Sumatera, your gf's province :D Did you ever go to Candi Borobudur? There are so many old Buddhist statues
I see now. Great. But you shouldn't drink too much till like this ->  drunk 

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:


you're so sweet .///.
sometimes it's hard to control love....
like kikukawa yukino-san you must let go and let emotions flow
you cannot help who you love really ._.

Thank you  Flirt Lol, I just being honest.
Yeah, thats why its called love. Love is blind after all. :D
Yup, that's quite challenge, right? The result can be good or bad.
In my case that was bad ending, so I ended like Natsuki/Nao :(


fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 am

fortunelestion wrote:
Thank you  Flirt Lol, I just being honest.
Yeah, thats why its called love. Love is blind after all. :D
Yup, that's quite challenge, right? The result can be good or bad.
In my case that was bad ending, so I ended like Natsuki/Nao :(


-accepts rose- arigatou ^///^
no no leon-san please don't see natsuki/nao as bad things.
shiznat is a fantasy romance we girls would like
natsuki with nao shipping is realistic couple to me
two imperfect people with lot of teen angst. :/

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by fortunelestion on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:23 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:

-accepts rose- arigatou ^///^
no no leon-san please don't see natsuki/nao as bad things.
shiznat is a fantasy romance we girls would like
natsuki with nao shipping is realistic couple to me
two imperfect people with lot of teen angst. :/

You are welcome  Hug 
But because love, they turned from warm to cold person :(
Your right, many Nao/Nat cases truly happened in real life. However in real life, its so hard to find someone like Shizuru. Not because her perfect appearance or brain. But her infinite love for Natsuki. Maybe deep down in Natsuki's heart, she knew that Shizuru will never betray her like everyone else. In my case, I'm still the old Natsuki, who can't open my heart to believe anyone else, moreover to love someone anymore :(

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 132
Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73
Join date : 2014-02-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Nothing to do with the topic, but you two sure are cute. :3

Never thought of NatNao as a more realistic couple than ShizNat. Shizuru wasn't without her flaws either, y'know. I guess Natsuki and Nao do represent the depressed and frustrated teenager of our rigid modern society better than Shizuru. >:3 ONLY because they' both qualify as Forever Alones.

 ShizNat : Not anymore!  Gay Rainbow 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which HiME character(s) do you feel related to the most?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:01 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum