Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Lena Sayers on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Aikatsu! (アイカツ!?), short for Aidoru Katsudō! (アイドルカツドウ?, lit. "Idol Activities!"), the series takes place at Starlight Academy (スターライト学園 Sutāraito Gakuen?), a prestigious school with both middle and high branches, where girls train to become idols and take part in various auditions. To participate in these auditions, players use Aikatsu cards, special cards which contain digitalised dresses and accessories from various manufacturers that are used in their auditions. How well they succeed is often dependent on choosing the right combination of cards. The video games cast players in the role of a new student, who must train to become an idol and reach the top.

The anime series follows a girl named Ichigo Hoshimiya, who becomes inspired by a performance by top idol Mizuki Kanzaki and enrols in Starlight Academy alongside her best friend, Aoi Kiriya. Along with their classmate, Ran Shibuki, Ichigo and Aoi spend each day training for auditions and aiming to become top idols

Hint and Information
-Season 1 have 50 episodes
-Season 2 will be airing on 3rd Oct 2013 and every Thursday there will be new episode
(a few days away >~<!)

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 986
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: アイカツ!/Aikatsu!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:33 pm

After watching LilPri a few years ago and the recent Love Live, Aikatsu! fell into my lap by accident. I was looking for idol anime on YouTube and this cute series showed up.

Aikatsu! is really enjoyable. Don't expect epic storylines or dramatic angst, just a sweet girly series where practically everyone is nice to one another. Very innocent fun with a lot of fun characters.

Except for one. Johnny Bepp.

And I would be lying if I said the songs weren't catchy. The entire soundtrack is fulled with enjoyable pop numbers by each girl. Do I smell Tsundere-ness in Yurika? :'3 YES I DEW~~~~

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum