Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:24 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:LOL OMG the fact that you took your time to look for the fart bubble amuses me to no end!!! XD You pervert!!!

You logic is a jacuzzi though! Pumba has entered the bathtub!! This is why:

This is anime, so of course we'll have 4 year olds saving the world and operating nuclear weapons! So the potato logic rules but whatever!

But Mikoto is the same age as Nao and (Shiho too?). Just because Nao acts older doesn't change the fact that she is a 14 year old girl, with severe childhood traumas! Living alone after experiencing such a cruel experience when young will leave sequels and force you to lose your naivete and innocence young making her appear mature and wise on certain subjects yes. However, the way she went about it just shows she has deep seeded problems in connecting and trusting people, has no interest in what's around her nor fully understands the consequences. She is just a 14 year old with power lashing out at the world because she can and nobody stops her! Nao is a sexualized child because she was forced to understand the concept since very young. Mikoto didn't have to deal with that, and the way she is and clings to her brother (jesus, they infantilized Mikoto to a retard level) it's likely she would have fallen into bed with anyone that acted like her onii-chan.

And while we're at it, let's not forget they saved the world and died in sacrifice and whatnot but they are 10/13/14/16/17 year olds!! And the adults aren't reliable!! But it's anime, so potato logic! Kids live alone, no police, no social entities and let's trust the kids with the weapon of mass destruction and hundreds of reasons to destroy the world!

I like Nao. I feel she's an incredibly meaningful character that sheds light into sordid situations people don't like to understand nor deal with.

Added edit (cuz I forgot) : Aims for Shizuru twice can be chalked to the child who wants to get even, but even adults lose their minds and forego cognitive reasoning when humiliated and defeated.

And she isn't a feminist. Feminists strive for human rights in gender equality. Not one up the men. Unfortunately there is still a need for movements like this, human rights get trampled all over the place.
If feminism was in anime then Mai HiME would be the best choice by far in that category:roll: Razz 

Back onto to the topic before political wars begin, this sums up the whole post on Nao being Nao. She's anti-hero still part with the HiME's despite bullshit including to the fact she catches heat, maintains it and knows it how to throw it back at people in the right. She shows her weakness only to those in her little inner circle with Mama Yuuki/Mikoto,Aoi,Chie,Fumi and Mai.

and of course off topic about human rights, well there's no human rights in anime.


Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by shezaei-neko on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 pm

And just to add...
We are getting side-tracked here. This is about Yuuki Mama, not Nao. Razz

So, back on track people!

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:And just to add...
We are getting side-tracked here. This is about Yuuki Mama, not Nao. Razz

So, back on track people!
We've been on track for this thread using Mama Yuuki for everything....

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:02 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:And just to add...
We are getting side-tracked here. This is about Yuuki Mama, not Nao. Razz

So, back on track people!
What ShezNek means to say is: Don't get sidetracked with discussions of Nao being a feminist or not. Which she is not, according to what Captain mentioned. If you want to discuss it though, be my guest in making the thread!

I like Nao. I feel she's an incredibly meaningful character that sheds light into sordid situations people don't like to understand nor deal with.
This I agree with, Captain! Everything before was calling "Hakuna Matata" on anime logic in Nao's favor! Haha! No seriously, it's more like she takes part in situations most people would never want to be part of. She's playing the role of "if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself." Flirting with all those men and unattractive teenage boys is a dirty job and she knows it. But somebody's got to do it for survival and it might as well be a motherless teenage girl.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:51 am

Uh i forgot to add the mother part!! sorry sorry!!!

Hospitals are expensive! Kid logic: Men did this, they'll pay for it too by any means necessary since everybody else is useless and won't help! She's helping her mother how she can, she lost all faith in the system so she clings to caring for her mother.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 368
Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:08 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Uh i forgot to add the mother part!! sorry sorry!!!

Hospitals are expensive! Kid logic: Men did this, they'll pay for it too by any means necessary since everybody else is useless and won't help! She's helping her mother how she can, she lost all faith in the system so she clings to caring for her mother.
Corruption takes us all my friend..........all of this wasn't Nao's fault

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by PostoronnimV on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 am

I absolutely do not think Nao did this in order to earn money to help her mother. We know, that she was placed in an orphanage after the tragedy with her family. Plus how did she earn money and pay for medical bills, when her HiME's power still had not been awakened? So it is logical to assume that her mother and she got under the Social security  programs of government, such as free medical care, financial support and etc. Nao did not have to pay for medical bills, so what she did it was not for her mother's sake. I think, what she did, it was like an outlet for her anger. Nao took her anger out on those men or, rather, those weaklings. And she enjoyed their misery, maliciously so. And the money it was like a bonus. She preyed upon those weaklings not because it was some form of revenge (it would be a revenge if it had been at least a bit similar to what happened to her family, for example, if she would have been hunting on robbers/burglars/looters, it would have been a different matter). But Nao chose the weaklings to take her anger out on.

But if look deeper, I think, it was Nao's cry of despair, desperate way to attract attention to herself. But no one truly paid attention to her, to her suffering. Nobody cared and, I think, indifference on the part of adults, that's what ruined her. And Nao did not notice as she became one of those she hates. She steals money, she does not care about the grief of others, she cares only about herself, even her mother faded into the background. She loved her mother, but at some point, she stopped thinking about her, cuz if she would think about her mother even a bit, she would have done anything to make her mother proud.
Nao, at some point,  got so lost in her anger and self-pity, that she even started to endanger the life of her mother, going against much stronger HiMEs, she quickly switched her anger from one HiME to another (from Mai to Natsuki, from Natsuki to Shizuru) and finally Shizuru stopped her, this was expected, she practically asked for it.

But Nao initially, even before the tragedy, was a self-centered and envious, and after the tragedy, these traits of character got worse. Because different people in similar situations behave in very different ways. It all comes down to individual character. So it's not a tragedy made ​​her malicious, self-centered and envious, these character traits were initially laid in her, but, like I said, the tragedy only worsened them.

Nao took advantage of Mikoto's childlike naivety, under the guise of helping Mikoto. She knew very well that that way, they unlikely will find Mikoto's brother. And as soon as something did not go according to her plan, she blows up in rage. She out of spite nearly killed Mikoto and Mai. Good thing that Reito had saved Mikoto and Natsuki had saved Mai.

The only thing that somewhat excuses her, that she is, indeed, just a kid. Though Nao's one of the characters of Mai-HiME, that, by the end of the anime, did not really grow as an individual.

PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 239
Bubuzuke points : 362
Armitage GUTS!!! : 117
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Russia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:03 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:I absolutely do not think Nao did this in order to earn money to help her mother. We know, that she was placed in an orphanage after the tragedy with her family. Plus how did she earn money and pay for medical bills, when her HiME's power still had not been awakened? So it is logical to assume that her mother and she got under the Social security  programs of government, such as free medical care, financial support and etc. Nao did not have to pay for medical bills, so what she did it was not for her mother's sake. I think, what she did, it was like an outlet for her anger. Nao took her anger out on those men or, rather, those weaklings. And she enjoyed their misery, maliciously so. And the money it was like a bonus. She preyed upon those weaklings not because it was some form of revenge (it would be a revenge if it had been at least a bit similar to what happened to her family, for example, if she would have been hunting on robbers/burglars/looters, it would have been a different matter). But Nao chose the weaklings to take her anger out on.

But if look deeper, I think, it was Nao's cry of despair, desperate way to attract attention to herself. But no one truly paid attention to her, to her suffering. Nobody cared and, I think, indifference on the part of adults, that's what ruined her. And Nao did not notice as she became one of those she hates. She steals money, she does not care about the grief of others, she cares only about herself, even her mother faded into the background. She loved her mother, but at some point, she stopped thinking about her, cuz if she would think about her mother even a bit, she would have done anything to make her mother proud.
Nao, at some point,  got so lost in her anger and self-pity, that she even started to endanger the life of her mother, going against much stronger HiMEs, she quickly switched her anger from one HiME to another (from Mai to Natsuki, from Natsuki to Shizuru) and finally Shizuru stopped her, this was expected, she practically asked for it.

But Nao initially, even before the tragedy, was a self-centered and envious, and after the tragedy, these traits of character got worse. Because different people in similar situations behave in very different ways. It all comes down to individual character. So it's not a tragedy made ​​her malicious, self-centered and envious, these character traits were initially laid in her, but, like I said, the tragedy only worsened them.

Nao took advantage of Mikoto's childlike naivety, under the guise of helping Mikoto. She knew very well that that way, they unlikely will find Mikoto's brother. And as soon as something did not go according to her plan, she blows up in rage. She out of spite nearly killed Mikoto and Mai. Good thing that Reito had saved Mikoto and Natsuki had saved Mai.

The only thing that somewhat excuses her, that she is, indeed, just a kid. Though Nao's one of the characters of Mai-HiME, that, by the end of the anime, did not really grow as an individual.


Beautiful, just beautiful

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by shezaei-neko on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 pm

I agree with most of what Posto said.

Just as a side note, keep in mind that everything happens in Japan. So, the way the government works regarding medicine, social care and so on might be quite different to the US and of course other countries. With that said, keep going.

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:02 am

shezaei-neko wrote:I agree with most of what Posto said.

Just as a side note, keep in mind that everything happens in Japan. So, the way the government works regarding medicine, social care and so on might be quite different to the US and of course other countries. With that said, keep going.
Contrary to the fact is government was involved and authorize First District plans on constructing the festival. We don't know who's really in controlling the string after Carnival ended an still plans to "create a validation future with Japan". Mama Yuuki has pivotal role on knowing more history and corruption to Fuuka. There's reason First District sent those men to have Mama Yuuki being involved with those kind of people.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:04 am

Julia wasn't that big actually was it?

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 368
Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:53 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Julia wasn't that big actually was it?
Nope, in it's mid/large size still it can be agile and a threat in close range combat.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 am

Not that! If we consider that your child's size is directly proportional to the love you feel then Julia is average sized. Even with the "changing sizes according to situations" theory, it stayed the same under attack and imminent danger.
Then again it's been ages since Nao had any interaction with her mom so she may only be running on memories.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 368
Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:35 am

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Not that! If we consider that your child's size is directly proportional to the love you feel then Julia is average sized. Even with the "changing sizes according to situations" theory, it stayed the same under attack and imminent danger.
Then again it's been ages since Nao had any interaction with her mom so she may only be running on memories.

Never thought about theory, the interesting part is Childs can for in any different shape despite Nao continues to love her mother endlessly and even now. It wouldn't be enough to take down better HiME/Materialistic types like Mai and Shizuru. Strategy plays a huge role to the series when Shiho CHILD didn't grew but it became faster and deadlier to take down Gennai, she still has her feelings with Tate-kun.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:19 am

Wasn't Gennai kind of jumped by Mikoto and Yatagarasu? The poor froggie wasn't going to make it.

I'm also surprised by Julia never growing, but Captain's theory on Nao running on memories. Toss in a heart filled with greed and hatred, then we get a Julia that isn't fully developed. Julia was so base standard that Duran alone was causing heavy damage on her.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by shezaei-neko on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm

Well, being based only on memories, Julia had a good size. Maybe if Nao remembered more of the good stuff instead of what lead her mom to that state, Julia could have a bigger size.

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Well, being based only on memories, Julia had a good size. Maybe if Nao remembered more of the good stuff instead of what lead her mom to that state, Julia could have a bigger size.
Julia was no midget by any stretch of the imagination. I just think negative emotion kind of weakens your CHILDs. And if not weaken, then it's lack of progression.

Akira Okuzaki : Duhhhh, how do you explain Shizuru duuuuhhhhh!

Simple, Hater~ Love is not a negative emotion to a CHILD. Wink Though to avoid giving Shizuru the spotlight, you can throw a rebuttal here:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t389p60-is-shizuru-fujino-a-murderer

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Highman on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Wasn't Gennai kind of jumped by Mikoto and Yatagarasu? The poor froggie wasn't going to make it.

I'm also surprised by Julia never growing, but Captain's theory on Nao running on memories. Toss in a heart filled with greed and hatred, then we get a Julia that isn't fully developed. Julia was so base standard that Duran alone was causing heavy damage on her.
Duran took damage before Duran finally got in control and smashed Julia's shit in. I'm guessing to the fact that Yataragasu started the whole thing to attack Mai.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 474
Bubuzuke points : 627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Highman wrote:Duran took damage before Duran finally got in controlled and smashed Julia's shit in
Duran has a tendency to rush in carelessly like Officer Rigg in Saw IV. It's a good thing Duran look very little damage against Julia. What happened next was something nobody could have anticipated. No matter what, Nao could not, nor would not see it as an accident.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by shezaei-neko on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 pm

It was needed to make her go crazy. Razz

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:57 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It was needed to make her go crazy. Razz
...er. Nao was always femme fatale with a short fuse; it was a matter of time before she'd start weaving her deadly web around the HiME. Some of you might ask:

"Shouldn't Nao have more trust in the others because they joined forces against SEARRS?"

In my opinion, that is a no go. Just because they joined forces for a while, doesn't mean everything is okay. Post-episode 26 maybe, with Shizuru being her only problem. But before the Carnival even started, Nao expressed displeasure in becoming a heroine of justice. It's not her "style".

nao lick 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by shezaei-neko on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 am

I wonder what kind of child she was before. Not much was shown of her...
Though, I think she still kinda is momma's girl. Razz

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:18 am

shezaei-neko wrote:I wonder what kind of child she was before. Not much was shown of her...
Though, I think she still kinda is momma's girl. Razz
Nao Yuuki Quite the mamma's girl. You'd think a self-proclaimed badass who hunts virgin men wouldn't HAVE nor NEED a Most-Important-Person. Shizuru Fujino Deep down, Nao is a big softie~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by shezaei-neko on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:21 am

Very deep down. :'3
I still wonder what kept Nao going even without her child. There's this one scene where she's surrounded by some guys, isn't it?
Why keep doing it?

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:57 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Very deep down. :'3
I still wonder what kept Nao going even without her child. There's this one scene where she's surrounded by some guys, isn't it?
Why keep doing it?
I think I can explain that. All the guys she wronged in the past want their revenge. It's a good thing she was able to get her powers back on time. >:3 Thanks MASHIRO. I doubt Nao was looking for trouble that time. Ironically, trouble found her. Nao Yuuki 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: If Nao Yuuki loved and respected her mother so much...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum