Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by shezaei-neko on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:37 pm


---

HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME HiME 
 
bump bump bump bump 

Funimation Adds Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, Outlaw Star, More Mikoto Minagi 


North American anime distributor FUNimation Entertainment announced at its panel at Otakon on Saturday that it will release Shinichiro Watanabe and Sunrise's Cowboy Bebop television anime series digitally and on Blu-ray Disc for the first time in North America. Funimation plans to release the series in 2014. Additionally, the company announced that it has licensed the following titles that Bandai Entertainment had previously licensed:


  • Outlaw Star
  • Escaflowne: The Movie
  • The Vision of Escaflowne
  • My-HiME
  • My-Otome
  • My-Otome 0~S.ifr~
  • My-Otome Zwei

Sunrise producer Masayuki Ozaki had revealed in May that the company was in talks with Sentai Filmworks and Funimation to distribute former Bandai Entertainment titles.
Sunrise had announced earlier in the day that Funimation has also licensed the following titles that Bandai Entertainment had previously released in North America: Tales of the Abyss, Witch Hunter Robin, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, Angel Links, Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars, Banner of the Stars II, and Passage of the Stars - Birth. Sunrise also announced that Funimation has the Code Geass: Akito the Exiled video anime series.
Funimation also announced that it has licensed the rest of the Fairy Tail television anime that is currently in existence (up to episode 175), and revealed that Wolf Children will ship on Blu-ray Disc and DVD on November 12.

 NatNao ElliotxLena ChiexAoi GRANDE CHIE high five Philosodori Mahou Alyssa shizurubaby

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Huh, Wolf Children will be released on my birthday Razz Not that I have interest

Other than that...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY ENTIRE BANK ACCOUNT, FUNIMATION

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9892
Armitage GUTS!!! : 592
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 pm

This is the absolute best piece of news in a long time. And it's appropriate that it was announced at Otakon 2013! It's said that I'm the one who called it, which is true, but it's pretty obvious that Mai-HiME/Otome would get licensed. It was inevitable seeing how FUNimation had their own on Bandai Entertainment's old library, which includes big titles like Mai-HiME and Witch Hunter Robin.

Kudos, FUNimation. Now remember guys, it'll probably be a while until we see Mai-HiME/Otome appear on store shelves as FUNimation will take it's time promoting other series like Cowboy Bebop; an obvious choice for their Bandai revival debut.

Oh and...I told you so. Trollface 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by shezaei-neko on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 pm

It really is good that other companies realize that these titles are classics and that it'd be a shame if they were not licensed again. Natsuki Kruger2 

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Oh and...I told you so. Trollface 
You are indeed the construct fore-teller of this MM forum, now we wait for this year of the announcement of a new mai series in the works for winter or fall 2014 (10th anniversary) What will the fore-teller think of next.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:13 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It really is good that other companies realize that these titles are classics and that it'd be a shame if they were not licensed again. Natsuki Kruger2 
FUNimation tends to rescue series that were part of a dying company. Thankfully the Mai-HiME/Otome anime didn't have to wait as long as Sailor Moon anime, which FUNimation is dying to get their hands on. From what I hear, don't quote me on this.

The big payoff from FUNimation's acquirement of My-HiME, My-Otome, My-Otome 0~S.ifr~
and My-Otome Zwei is knowing that our beloved fandom will finally be shown in pristine picture quality and sound on Blu-Ray. I cannot wait.

Highman wrote:You are indeed the construct fore-teller of this MM forum, now we wait for this year of the announcement of a new mai series in the works for winter or fall 2014 (10th anniversary) What will the fore-teller think of next.
I'm no fortune teller by any stretch of the imagination. What I can call is that we may see something new for the Mai-Series next year as this licensing by FUNimation will bring attention back to the franchise. Otaku and anime fans alike follow whatever is out on the market, especially under FUNi's wing. So expect something.

That reminds me, the Kuro no Mai OVA should be included this time as a bonus feature. If FUNimation is reading this, please don't leave that out. It's actually very important; fans will pop when they see it on the back of their Mai-HiME collection set.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:It really is good that other companies realize that these titles are classics and that it'd be a shame if they were not licensed again. Natsuki Kruger2 
FUNimation tends to rescue series that were part of a dying company. Thankfully the Mai-HiME/Otome anime didn't have to wait as long as Sailor Moon anime, which FUNimation is dying to get their hands on. From what I hear, don't quote me on this.

The big payoff from FUNimation's acquirement of My-HiME, My-Otome, My-Otome 0~S.ifr~
and My-Otome Zwei is knowing that our beloved fandom will finally be shown in pristine picture quality and sound on Blu-Ray. I cannot wait.

Highman wrote:You are indeed the construct fore-teller of this MM forum, now we wait for this year of the announcement of a new mai series in the works for winter or fall 2014 (10th anniversary) What will the fore-teller think of next.
I'm no fortune teller by any stretch of the imagination. What I can call is that we may see something new for the Mai-Series next year as this licensing by FUNimation will bring attention back to the franchise. Otaku and anime fans alike follow whatever is out on the market, especially under FUNi's wing. So expect something.

That reminds me, the Kuro no Mai OVA should be included this time as a bonus feature. If FUNimation is reading this, please don't leave that out. It's actually very important; fans will pop when they see it on the back of their Mai-HiME collection set.
The only thing matters about these releases to me is Funi will Ocean Group/Bluewater continue the rights to dub Otome Sifr series? Because the way they did was horrible typecasting and laziness by Bandai Entertainment. Only people who were good at the English dub was Daye as Mai Tokiha, Miyu voice and Tate voice. You know what people will get turn off by people doing piss poor jobs and those ones who worked their asses off. We don't want that same mistake over and over again. Funimation does well with dub based Texas including Bang Zoom California,NYAV post and Ocean Group Vancouver(not Bluewater). Funi does care about quality with their work unless anything goes wrong with upcoming Sifr dub and mini blu-rays, there's going to be issues and again history will repeat itself.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:38 am

Highman wrote:The only thing matters about these releases to me is Funi will Ocean Group/Bluewater continue the rights to dub Otome Sifr series? Because the way they did was horrible typecasting and laziness by Bandai Entertainment. Only people who were good at the English dub was Daye as Mai Tokiha, Miyu voice and Tate voice. You know what people will get turn off by people doing piss poor jobs and those ones who worked their asses off. We don't want that same mistake over and over again. Funimation does well with dub based Texas including Bang Zoom California,NYAV post and Ocean Group Vancouver(not Bluewater). Funi does care about quality with their work unless anything goes wrong with upcoming Sifr dub and mini blu-rays, there's going to be issues and again history will repeat itself.
Not everyone from Bandai Entertainment was bad, imo. Before my group came along, nobody enjoyed Melanie Risdon's performance as Shizuru. It was considered an infectious disease among fans which made me go "you guys take this way too seriously." Risdon's work is loved more than ever now thanks our embrace of the Southern Belle accent. It makes all her famous lines from the anime and even fanworks like the Doropanda doujinshi a lot more entertaining. It's funny and quite gay, just like said character. Nothing can touch Naomi Shindou, that is a fact, but it's nice to see that gayness kicked up a notch in our own language. As for the others, I thought Cheryl did alright as Natsuki during her butch moments and Angie made a great Arika in every regard. But if a redub is in the works, I'm open to new interpretations of the characters. If FUNimation were smart, they'd allow Laura Bailey to voice Arika Yumemiya or even Nao Yuuki.

Whether FUNi or the minor groups work on the redub or not, just consider it a stroke of luck that they're getting released in better format. It also depends on if they see potential series in Mai-HiME/Otome, which you'd have to be blind NOT to see. It's the best series Sunrise ever produced and I say that without any bias. It has a rich and consistent mythology (that could use more exploring) with FANSERVICE!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:18 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:The only thing matters about these releases to me is Funi will Ocean Group/Bluewater continue the rights to dub Otome Sifr series? Because the way they did was horrible typecasting and laziness by Bandai Entertainment. Only people who were good at the English dub was Daye as Mai Tokiha, Miyu voice and Tate voice. You know what people will get turn off by people doing piss poor jobs and those ones who worked their asses off. We don't want that same mistake over and over again. Funimation does well with dub based Texas including Bang Zoom California,NYAV post and Ocean Group Vancouver(not Bluewater). Funi does care about quality with their work unless anything goes wrong with upcoming Sifr dub and mini blu-rays, there's going to be issues and again history will repeat itself.
Not everyone from Bandai Entertainment was bad, imo. Before my group came along, nobody enjoyed Melanie Risdon's performance as Shizuru. It was considered an infectious disease among fans which made me go "you guys take this way too seriously." Risdon's work is loved more than ever now thanks our embrace of the Southern Belle accent. It makes all her famous lines from the anime and even fanworks like the Doropanda doujinshi a lot more entertaining. It's funny and quite gay, just like said character. Nothing can touch Naomi Shindou, that is a fact, but it's nice to see that gayness kicked up a notch in our own language. As for the others, I thought Cheryl did alright as Natsuki during her butch moments and Angie made a great Arika in every regard. But if a redub is in the works, I'm open to new interpretations of the characters. If FUNimation were smart, they'd allow Laura Bailey to voice Arika Yumemiya or even Nao Yuuki.

Whether FUNi or the minor groups work on the redub or not, just consider it a stroke of luck that they're getting released in better format. It also depends on if they see potential series in Mai-HiME/Otome, which you'd have to be blind NOT to see. It's the best series Sunrise ever produced and I say that without any bias. It has a rich and consistent mythology (that could use more exploring) with FANSERVICE!
Or Christina Vee as Arika now that would be perfect and Laura Bailey would be perfect as more perfect to have Ali Hillis to do Nao. Bandai Entertainment has done more than remarkable job in licensing and giving anime fans what is worth. Maybe I went too far on speaking my mind about it, unless they keep the people around Ocean Group that did the release then I would tip my hat and wallet for Ocean Group including my families home too on dubbing part in Sifr.:shock:  As long Daye reprises her role as Mai Tokiha for the new mai series soon with a better proper rookie/veteran cast in coming up possible dream dubs in the future with more Texans,Canadians,California and New Yorkers talent all over place with Kickstarter involved. Then anime dubbing will be in it's best shape for the long run.

Of course it's the best Sunrise series after Seed Destiny fiasco and other crap spewing in from Sunrise. They've lost that focus back then but not anymore, it's safe to say next year will be a high point for Sunrise to get back to dominating good anime once again. Best part mai-series is the only focal series that could make or break including possible Tiger & Bunny 2nd movie and second season soon. For the new mai-series focus on the story, characters were the main focal point including FANSERVICE like Luu said in strong fashion.

Mai-franchise is going to have a long run and exception to Sunrise history.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:51 pm

FUNimation should at the very least hire Carol-Anne Day to reprise her role as Mai Tokiha. Out of all of the voice actresses, she's the one still active in fandoms and convention appearances.

I'd vouch for Janyse Jaud (voice of Kagura from Inuyasha) to voice Yukariko, Miss Maria or even Shizuru. She should do something for FUNimation. o>_<o She was hired by Marvel Animation, so there's quality.

As for Cristina Vee, I completely agree. She did such a great job as Homura Akemi in Madoka, I definitely see her tackling Arika, Nina and Tomoe Marguerite! Cristina Vee as the psychotic bitch lesbian?! IT'S A MATCH MADE IN HELL!!!! kawaiidesuplz

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:FUNimation should at the very least hire Carol-Anne Day to reprise her role as Mai Tokiha. Out of all of the voice actresses, she's the one still active in fandoms and convention appearances.

I'd vouch for Janyse Jaud (voice of Kagura from Inuyasha) to voice Yukariko, Miss Maria or even Shizuru. She should do something for FUNimation. o>_<o She was hired by Marvel Animation, so there's quality.

As for Cristina Vee, I completely agree. She did such a great job as Homura Akemi in Madoka, I definitely see her tackling Arika, Nina and Tomoe Marguerite! Cristina Vee as the psychotic bitch lesbian?! IT'S A MATCH MADE IN HELL!!!! kawaiidesuplz
Well I do have Erin Fitzgerald as Natsuki Kuga and Tara Platt as Shizuru Fujino those two are the perfect assemble and crazy together as a couple, If wish was real. Kari Walhgren as Tomoe Marguerite is perfect and Sarah Williams/Leah Clark as Nina Wang

Daye needs a new agent and head out to better cons next year for a possible new mai-series, indeed hoping she'll be there for next year's Otakon.

Kickstarter needs to be a big help for anime fans fueling money for the next couple of mai projects and bring veterans/rookie VA who have awesome talent.

We need Kickstarter more than everything to help


Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:19 pm

I actually did invite Carol to Otakon 2013 this year. But her schedule wouldn't allow it.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I actually did invite Carol to Otakon 2013 this year. But her schedule wouldn't allow it.
that means her schedule was full before 2013. Did Otakon ever try to contact her around last year? Well, next year could be the perfect time for 10th anniversary and a new mai-series begins.

Once again, kickstarter needs to be involved in anime projects that fans would love to have more.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Highman wrote:that means her schedule was full before 2013. Did Otakon ever try to contact her around last year? Well, next year could be the perfect time for 10th anniversary and a new mai-series begins.

Once again, kickstarter needs to be involved in anime projects that fans would love to have more.
You sure are obsessed with Kickstarter. Trollface 

Not that I can recall. If Otakon staff contacted Carol, I'm pretty sure she would of told us by now. I'm praying FUNimation signs her to a redub, should they do one. She is such an anime and con enthusiast.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Hurrah! Thank you FUNimation! A life-saver indeed. ;A;

The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Posts : 1738
Bubuzuke points : 2561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Upstate Sass City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 pm

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:Hurrah! Thank you FUNimation! A life-saver indeed. ;A;
/;A;/ It's high time, Ruby-chan. It's been three years since our franchise had it's time to shine. This will be a chance for FUNimation to introduce new fans to the series and see if past viewers remember the magic.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:Hurrah! Thank you FUNimation! A life-saver indeed. ;A;
/;A;/ It's high time, Ruby-chan. It's been three years since our franchise had it's time to shine. This will be a chance for FUNimation to introduce new fans to the series and see if past viewers remember the magic.
and bring new magic from Sunrise's taste for next year's too.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Highman wrote:
and bring new magic from Sunrise's taste for next year's too.
We'll see about that. Right now, this is the best we're ever going to get currently and I'll take anything for our fandom.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:
and bring new magic from Sunrise's taste for next year's too.
We'll see about that. Right now, this is the best we're ever going to get currently and I'll take anything for our fandom.
You know about this Luu, it has been like this when you started this forum and a million people come with a purpose to enjoy. Right now, we need something to keep us going. Right now, we need something to push us for the long run man.

2014 better come soon and Sunrise will come with high expectations.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Highman wrote:You know about this Luu, it has been like this when you started this forum and a million people come with a purpose to enjoy. Right now, we need something to keep us going. Right now, we need something to push us for the long run man.

2014 better come soon and Sunrise will come with high expectations.
The legacy of this series is what keeps us going. Releasing new material will keep us busy for another ten years or so, but with a series that is much longer than Madoka Magica and Evangelion, and just as memorable, I'm sure we'll be just fine even if we never get a new series. It's called passion. Arika Yumemiya 

Be patient, Mai-HiME EXA only released a few years back and now Mai-HiME/Otome is returning to mainstream media. It's only a matter of time.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
2014 better come soon and Sunrise will come with high expectations.
The legacy of this series is what keeps us going. Releasing new material will keep us busy for another ten years or so, but with a series that is much longer than Madoka Magica and Evangelion, and just as memorable, I'm sure we'll be just fine even if we never get a new series. It's called passion. Arika Yumemiya 

Be patient, Mai-HiME EXA only released a few years back and now Mai-HiME/Otome is returning to mainstream media. It's only a matter of time.[/quote]
We've been patience enough. EXA was just bad and more bad. Think about this huge rivalry between Madoka vs Mai-series vs Sailor Moon. Hero of today vs The forgotten warrior vs The Legend. Possibly for that winter/spring season for next year.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Highman wrote:We've been patience enough. EXA was a disgrace and you know it.
I actually enjoyed Mai-HiME EXA, it was a pro-ShizNat and depressing take on the original series. It's only major flaw was that it was rushed; that doesn't make it terrible. Arika Yumemiya 

Well, if you run out of patience, you should definitely watch something else. But we're going to continue support of the existing series forever. Feels And ever. Feels Forever! Feels FOREVER! Feels FOREVER! Feels FOREVER!!!

That was a Terry Funk reference, in case you didn't catch that.

Bottom line, show some optimism for a series you claim to like or don't post in this thread, dude. :)

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Highman on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:We've been patience enough. EXA was a disgrace and you know it.
I actually enjoyed Mai-HiME EXA, it was a pro-ShizNat and depressing take on the original series. It's only major flaw was that it was rushed; that doesn't make it terrible. Arika Yumemiya 

Well, if you run out of patience, you should definitely watch something else. But we're going to continue support of the existing series forever. Feels And ever. Feels Forever! Feels FOREVER! Feels FOREVER! Feels FOREVER!!!

That was a Terry Funk reference, in case you didn't catch that.

Bottom line, show some optimism for a series you claim to like or don't post in this thread, dude.
:)
Not a chance in hell, that I will never stop loving and loving an awesome series like the mai-franchise. As long, I don't have any ill will towards anyone including zero tolerance. I will be faithful through love,cherish and death. This series has changed me for the result and I enjoy every bit of IT.

There's NO CHANCE IN HELL, YOU CAN EVER ESCAPE MY BURNING PASSION TO THIS FRANCHISE!!! NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!:twisted: :evil: :twisted: 









Hope I didn't go too far

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 473
Bubuzuke points : 626
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:09 pm

That's better.

shizurubaby 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38469
Bubuzuke points : 42139
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by hildebrant on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:That's better.

shizurubaby 
Yeah going back and forth on whether or not you like this series and its characters is my department, as for EXA, it at least had some good fanservice so thats always good in my book, would have liked some saved images of all the pantyshots from it at some point

hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 644
Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 33
Location : The sunken City of R'Lyehh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Breaking News: Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome licensed by FUNimation

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum