Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others!

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 pm

For some time (I think 2 weeks) had promised an oil painting about ShizNat, and... finally finished!
is small. I think were about 10 or maybe 12 hours of work, certainly has not yet dry but I want share with evrerybody!

"Contemplation" (ft. Shizuru and Natsuki)
by: aRANZa-tHAiR
Oil on canvas
7.5" x 5"

Shizuru eyes cost me a lot of work, I loved painting the armor, especially shoulder pads. Enjoy! and thanks for watching!

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Directly from my easel. Art work with manual techniques... And others!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 pm

That is just gorgeous work! Very impressive in every regard, aRANZa-tHAiR! Shizuru Fujino You don't happen to have a deviantART account, would you? Our entire community on there would love to see it. If you don't, I could always display it for you with credit and everything.

ShizNat2 

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:35 pm

First of all. Thank you very much! for the coment. I am starting really my day in a very happy way. It's my first "ShizNat-work", and I think the photo came out slightly different from the "live version". I will try to scan it, when it is completely dry.

Indeed! I have DA account, I do not know if still active, I might update it with better jobs. While I'm creating a file like portfolio digital and online xD...

of course I accepted the invitation, but! for now I prefer (...of course, if you want) to help me with the promotion of this small painting, I think in this way is eaiser what fans mai multiverse can see it. Thanks for everything!

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 am

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:First of all. Thank you very much! for the coment. I am starting really my day in a very happy way. It's my first "ShizNat-work", and I think the photo came out slightly different from the "live version". I will try to scan it, when it is completely dry.

Indeed! I have DA account, I do not know if still active, I might update it with better jobs. While I'm creating a file like portfolio digital and online xD...

of course I accepted the invitation, but! for now I prefer (...of course, if you want) to help me with the promotion of this small painting, I think  in this way is eaiser what fans mai multiverse can see it. Thanks for everything!

You're quite welcome. It's honestly a great way to start out with Mai-HiME/Otome artwork. I'd like to promote your piece on my deviantART account for sure! I'll be back with the link sometime after Otakon weekend. I would do it now, but I'm passing out at the keyboard. XD (it's late and the Mai-Multiverse crew has to get up early for the con)

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:01 pm

I deeply appreciate the work of promotion (and finally the painting has dried) so I think that will be easier scanning, and probably, with that I have better control the brightness... Meanwhile, I think I'll look dA community :)

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Wakana~ on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Woah, nice painting !
It's an honor to have such a great oil painter among our community Wink
Great choice to start with a ShizNat art. If you're going to do other Mai related paintings, keep me informed !
It would be a pleasure to our eyes.
Thanks for sharing :blue rose:

~Wakana~
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 768
Armitage GUTS!!! : 102

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:49 pm

thanks for watching, I really do not know if I'm good or bad painter,
I Study, plastic art in one of the best schools in the country. or that Is something that I want think, usually drawing strange things, sometimes abstract. Also beginning with sculpture, photography and engraving.
Needless to say, I still have a ways, for now I'm enjoying what I do. Shizuru Fujino 

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top