Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The Battle for Earl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Battle for Earl

Post by Magus Phantalus on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:54 am

So I finally drew at least one drawing(so far) that will ultimately show my battle for Earl and the upcoming battles involving myself the Dread Magus Phantalus, my corrupted Natsuki Kruger, Shizuru Viola, MANshiro and his little harem, and the other otome.

With this drawing it is chaos magic vs swordplay Corrupted Kruger vs MANshiro. They are the puppets that dance to my tune.

Also as I mentioned on deviant art I took some liberties with MANshiro's robe because I was doing it from memory... and I didn't want to put in the extra effort of adding all that angelic bullsh!! and make him look sooo much better than the other otome like the manga does.

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Battle for Earl

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Not bad oh "powerful Lord of Darkness". Your drawings were always pretty good, even the older ones from last year. Don't be concerned about taking liberties with attire, as you were going by memory *and* not caring much for Manshiro in the first place. ;3

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top