Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

What words or phrases do you say the most?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What words or phrases do you say the most?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:41 pm

1. Well...
  2. Um...
  3. Er...
  4. Ah...
  5. I'm getting too old for this shit.
  6. What now? Can't I [insert name of action] in peace?

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 586
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:40 pm

Break String SpinElf wrote:
[*]I'm getting too old for this shit.

laugh Okay, Danny Glover. You are a baby compared to most members here. >_> Especially me.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:laugh Okay, Danny Glover. You are a baby compared to most members here. >_> Especially me.
Still, I can (sometimes) string a sentence together. I should be able to ride a bicycle without need for stabilisers.

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 am

1. You scared the jeebes out of me
2. Oh my lord
3. Crud Waffle-My favorite :D

firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:49 pm

firesphere306 wrote:
2. Oh my lord
3. Crud Waffle-My favorite :D

Antoinette I've known you since you were 5 years old in 2011, and I've NEVER heard you utter the words "crud waffle". You say "oh my lord" a lot, though. XD You got that from me, I think. It's a nasty habit, as I have nothing against the lord.

Yukariko : Wise decision.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 pm

I tend to add more expression to what otherwise would be simply things to say. "For instance" or "Realistically" are some of the words I may use to add more expression before going into an explanation. I often use words like... "Let's make it happen!" or "Let's go for it!" if it has anything to do with planning some sort of night, event, with friends.

There are quite a few other types of sayings I say quite a bit as well. "Oh, seriously?" or "Oh, really?" are other examples lol. Ya, that's how I pretty much talk lol.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:40 pm

crimsonYukito wrote:I tend to add more expression to what otherwise would be simply things to say. "For instance" or "Realistically" are some of the words I may use to add more expression before going into an explanation. I often use words like... "Let's make it happen!" or "Let's go for it!" if it has anything to do with planning some sort of night, event, with friends.

There are quite a few other types of sayings I say quite a bit as well. "Oh, seriously?" or "Oh, really?" are other examples lol. Ya, that's how I pretty much talk lol.

"Seriously?" is one of my big ones. XD Nasty habit of mine, along with "Really?" since my friends annoy me easily. It's the Tsundere Natsuki Kuga in me. Natsuki Kuga

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMikoto on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
crimsonYukito wrote:I tend to add more expression to what otherwise would be simply things to say. "For instance" or "Realistically" are some of the words I may use to add more expression before going into an explanation. I often use words like... "Let's make it happen!" or "Let's go for it!" if it has anything to do with planning some sort of night, event, with friends.

"Seriously?" is one of my big ones. XD Nasty habit of mine, along with "Really?" since my friends annoy me easily. It's the Tsundere Natsuki Kuga in me. Natsuki Kuga

Haha ya I say "seriously" quite a bit, but mostly I find when I say it it's to fill space to extend the conversation! XD Like... rather than just going, "Oh, that's to be expected!" or "That's what I thought?" I tend to just act stupid and go "Seriously?" so that my friend can then have the opening to explain what it is I put ???'s up too lol.

ShadowMikoto
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Break String SpinElf on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:06 am

For some reason, "delicious agony" is my theme of the moment. I mean, what the hell does that even mean? Is it that sensation one gets when a shard of salt & vinegar crisp embeds itself in one's palette?

Break String SpinElf
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:11 pm

"NOT MY PRESIDENT" is the new "FUCK MY LIFE" for me! pokemon

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top