Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
PostoronnimV wrote:
LOL... I had been unmasked...the only thing that soothes me that the truth would have come out eventually either way =)))
:) Yes it would. This fandom of ours does have a lot of fanservice, so naughtiness is hard to avoid. Then there's the fact that most of our members here are single women...Akira Okuzaki 
But what if some of us like being single? --> Shiho Huit 

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 am

Nymphetamine wrote:But what if some of us like being single? --> Shiho Huit 
Then I wish you and Shiho nothing but happiness. XD 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:23 pm

We all know she did it, she did approve of the whole operation afterall and we only saw one Panty Orphan at the scene of the crime

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:We all know she did it, she did approve of the whole operation afterall and we only saw one Panty Orphan at the scene of the crime

Think Now that you mention it, James, I wonder how Shizuru went from having a Natsuki wet dream to being outside right when the Orphan escaped.




You probably already know this, but you're a damn mystery, Shizuru! Akira Okuzaki

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:46 am

Didn't Yukino just tell us she went to bed, perhaps that was just Yukino's...image of Shizuru in bed...all the while Shizuru was actually climbing around in her night gown stealing panties

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Yukino's...image of Shizuru in bed

STOP RIGHT THERE. Objection

What do you think Diana is for? Heavy implication that Yukino spies on Shizuru during her most intimate moments. Ironically, Yukino did have an image of Shizuru...because she DVRed it using her CHILD.

Yukino, you are sick and PERVERTED. :'3 I humbly welcome you into our underground cult.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Yukino's...image of Shizuru in bed

STOP RIGHT THERE. Objection

What do you think Diana is for? Heavy implication that Yukino spies on Shizuru during her most intimate moments. Ironically, Yukino did have an image of Shizuru...because she DVRed it using her CHILD.

Yukino, you are sick and PERVERTED. :'3 I humbly welcome you into our underground cult.

Objection

I Object to your Objection in this instance!

Yukino spent the entire time side by side with Haruka in the bushes - yes, yuri is implied - this meant she was unable to call upon Diana's abilities to spy upon Shizuru due to Haruka's less than 3 foot radius to her at all times during the night

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:51 pm

laugh The thoughts you guys come up with!

Mai-HiME is so full of mysteries. What the hell, Sunrise? Akira Okuzaki

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:47 pm

Kuga Natsuki wrote:laugh The thoughts you guys come up with!

Mai-HiME is so full of mysteries. What the hell, Sunrise? Akira Okuzaki

Happy Personally, I enjoy the mysterious aspect of Mai-HiME. Most anime gives answers to everything within it's narrative; lessening the rewatch value. Then you have Mai-Otome revealing itself to take place way after Mai-HiME, but without showing much of the in-between.

And to stay on topic, Shizuru Fujino is a mystery all her own. Shizuru Fujino

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:laugh The thoughts you guys come up with!

Mai-HiME is so full of mysteries. What the hell, Sunrise? Akira Okuzaki

Happy Personally, I enjoy the mysterious aspect of Mai-HiME. Most anime gives answers to everything within it's narrative; lessening the rewatch value. Then you have Mai-Otome revealing itself to take place way after Mai-HiME, but without showing much of the in-between.

And to stay on topic, Shizuru Fujino is a mystery all her own. Shizuru Fujino

Shizuru fascinates me, that's why I have a wall of Fujino in my room

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:26 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kuga Natsuki wrote:laugh The thoughts you guys come up with!

Mai-HiME is so full of mysteries. What the hell, Sunrise? Akira Okuzaki

Happy Personally, I enjoy the mysterious aspect of Mai-HiME. Most anime gives answers to everything within it's narrative; lessening the rewatch value. Then you have Mai-Otome revealing itself to take place way after Mai-HiME, but without showing much of the in-between.

And to stay on topic, Shizuru Fujino is a mystery all her own. Shizuru Fujino

Shizuru fascinates me, that's why I have a wall of Fujino in my room
Shizuru Kaichou : I own 43% of the 'hottest HiME' votes, after all~

Indeedy nosebleed

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9893
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Shizuru fascinates me, that's why I have a wall of Fujino in my room

Think You do? Can we see it? omg

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:
Shizuru fascinates me, that's why I have a wall of Fujino in my room

Think You do? Can we see it? omg

Next time I am home, definitely...I'll take pics

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by firesphere306 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 pm

I can see Shizuru doing this too or rather just watch as Natsuki freaks out over it and then reveals that she was the one who actually planned the Orphan panty thief to steal her panties XD XD Especially with the famous skirt lifting scene.....Shizuru would be right there if she was there when it happened. Hidden camera's were around in many different places.

_________________





firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1289
Bubuzuke points : 1525
Armitage GUTS!!! : 204
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 28
Location : In a house by a road in PA :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shizuru Fujino - The Real Panty Thief?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum