Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Buffy-The Vampire Slayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buffy-The Vampire Slayer

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Sat May 25, 2013 9:34 am

Yes, we don't have a Bufffyyyyy thread yet, which is really sad. You all know what Buffy is about, right, or do I have to lie it down for you?? Akira Okuzaki I didn't think so Shiho Huit

Why am I thinking about making a thread for it now?? Because first of all, on the 20th of May was the final's 10 year anniversary, secondly, I started (re)-watching the series with a friend of mine who only did watch like 10 epis or something and of course the most important reason: It is AMAZING!
As we know Buffy started airing back in the late 90s, so it's hella funny to watch the first seasons and be back in the 90s again, good old 90s. Also I never watched ALL of season 1-3, I couldn't / can't even remember that much from it because back when it was airing I was a kid. For some reason my re-watch 1 year or so ago started with season 4 (Tara *cough* Akira Okuzaki ), even if people keep telling me that season 3 is the best, so I am really really looking forward to that.

So. Thoughts please Nao Yuuki Who is your favourite character??

Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7062
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Buffy-The Vampire Slayer

Post by GoldenSun13 on Sat May 25, 2013 6:22 pm

I never really watched season 3. I started season 1, moved to season 2, got bored half way and zoomed straight to season 4 (read, hunted for lesbians).
I really need to start re-watching them, because right now, all I can think about is Lost Girl. I think my favourite character would be... I can't actually think of one. I kinda like all of them (except Dawn).

GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

View user profile http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat May 25, 2013 9:37 pm

I enjoyed Buffy The Vampire Slayer a lot. Not as much as Xena, but the show did have it's own charm and appeal. Seasons 1-3 are the most epic to me. It was one of the first shows that introduced me to the TV sci-fi/supernatural genre. Amazing writing. Fantastic cast. Underrated acting. It never went downhill and for me was as fresh as ever even in it's final season, which is rare for a show I feel. Willow and Tara are my ship of choice~

What I could never get into was the spin off series, Angel. It was kind of dull without the campiness of Buffy.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42150
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2495

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top