Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Valvrave the Liberator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valvrave the Liberator

Post by SulliMike23 on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 pm

I just finished watching the first episode of Valvrave the Liberator. When I heard that it was like Mobile Suit Gundam, I decided to give it a look-see and BOY was I not disappointed. It certainly has that Gundam feel to it and definitely has the same kind of formula for a Gundam Series.

Spoiler:
The episode starts off like it was going to be a typical sci-fi high school drama with the main character trying to confess to the girl he likes. While all that is going on, 5 teens from an opposing military infiltrate their home and school to try and capture a human-like mecha (like in Gundam SEED) and cause some bloody messes along the way. Just then, their navy launches legless mechas against their home, which by the way is a giant Dyson Sphere. The attack damages the school and kills some of the kids, including the girl the main guy is in love with right off the bat! The main guy gets in the giant mech after one of the scientists behind it's construction sends it to the surface via the school's swimming pool.

Almost immediately the Mech is attacked and he can't get it to work. But after a few flashbacks of events earlier on in the episode, he answers a weird question the mech's main computer. After answering it, the mech's chair pierces the sides of his neck with something and all of a sudden the mech starts working and lays waste to the enemy Mechas. After the end credits, one of the teens who infiltrated the school arrives and proceeds to stab him and then shoot him 3 times! I thought that was it, killing off the main character right off the bat. But then he main guy suddenly comes back and BITES the other guy's neck like a Vampire! :shock: I TOTALLY did NOT expect THAT!

Needless to say, this new series has caught my attention.

SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 963
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valvrave the Liberator

Post by Lena Sayers on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:59 am

I finished watching the whole 12 Episodes in 4 hours xD! it a nice anime (how the plot goes and
Spoiler:
they decided to be independent which the current JIOR's Prime Minister's daughter is the one leading the 'new JIOR'
apparently they are having a Valvrave night at AFA's AniSong (Anime Festival Asia). Finally! Mizuki Nana will be coming to Singapore the first time >~<!

Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 986
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:35 am

Lena Sayers wrote:Finally! Mizuki Nana will be coming to Singapore the first time >~<!
....I hate you, Singapore....

:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::

depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:09 pm

I want to watch it, specially since it's another one of Sunrise's offspring. :'3

shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top