Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

DEATH BATTLE!!! Not really. This thread is dedicated to asking which Mai-HiME/Otome characters is capable of defeating Superman. (modern 1986 and up)




VS.


---

Before we begin, I'd like state the obvious that this thread was made thanks to the very well made Death Battle video from ScrewAttack. It featured Superman vs. Goku (of Dragon Ball/Z.GT fame), in an effort to put an end to the life long debate on who is superior. I should know, I've been involved in many of those arguments before. When the battle was over, Superman came out the better man....alien. I have no problem with this, despite being a fan of Goku. When you take such vast abilities from sources like All Star, Prime and so on, Superman will be given the upper hand in a battle that is determined by numbers and abilities they only displayed once or twice. Even Goku's telekinesis, that was only shown once in the series, was brought into the fight. I don't believe feats and abilities that arise when the plot says so can be taken as canon in any sense. Because of this, I should warn you ahead of time that my own opinion will be based on traditional abilities by both parties.

Ironically, though Superman came out the victor, it made him look bad as well. Goku lost the fight, Z-fans. GET OVER IT. It's not the end of the word, but don't act like you were totally pissed on. :) If you used your brains, you'd know that Superman winning with calculated abilities that reach beyond the trillions range, makes him look poorly written. Duh? Superman's writers constantly rotate, giving him new material for their stories to work. I've seen it done to my personal favorites in Kara (Supergirl) and Diana (Wonder Woman), only nowhere near as hokey. When a popular fictional character possesses such longevity, newer writers are given a difficult task to "up" their skills. It's probably why I find it hard to read Superman issues in recent times. How can you write for someone who can move planets and stars effortlessly? To quote Doug's (from the show of the same name) criticism of his best friend's O.C. superhero:

"He's too powerful. He can just do whatever he wants. He's boring."

However, I believe Superman is not all powerful. There are various incarnations of him from the animated films, the animated series and the live action movies. Most showing his traditional abilities and not some octillion ton weight lifter. So for this fight, I'm looking for opinions on which Mai-Series character has a chance of beating and killing Superman. You can use anyone from the Mai-Multiverse: HiME, Otome, Destiny, EXA, etc. You must give opinions on why so and so can take down Clark. But before you do:


WATCH THIS VIDEO:




If you haven't or don't care if he beats Goku, then by all means. For the topic at hand, the video provides a lot of good insight of Superman. I just think that when they bring up the overpowered abilities he uses because the plot needed it, I feel stupid watching it.

It's early to toss in my two-cents, so I'll leave you with this: By the logic of the ScrewAttack video, Superman will have a tougher time with characters from Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome. Goku ran on ki energy that rapidly depletes. 90% of the Mai-Multiverse are either magic based or get their power from a high form of mysticism. With the exception of characters that let their ego get the best of them (Shizuru Fujino, Nao Yuuki and Tomoe Marguerite), I don't believe most of the Mai-Multiverse characters would underestimate Superman.

To give the egotistical characters props an edge, there's one absolute. If Tomoe Marguerite were the one to blow up LexCorp, leaving Kal-El next to green kryptonite, I'm positive Tomoe would have it won. She's an opportunist. Aswald Midori too; she would take advantage of the situation. I'd go as far to say the other girls would too as they don't have the fighting pride Goku did. If you have him beat, finish him off.

Discuss, have fun, but don't try to rant. Even if Superman can wipe out everyone in the Mai-Series, so what? Show a little more dignity than the DBZ fanbase. :) j/k, Not everyone in the Dragon Ball fandom acted like a child, but you know what I mean. A majority of them were! LOL!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Since even small amounts of Magic can kick Superman's ass, and the HiME are magical, and MiYU is 2 parts magic, 2 parts mystical, thus magic as well, I say any HiME could kill Superman, especially as...well, magic kicks his ass

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Since even small amounts of Magic can kick Superman's ass, and the HiME are magical, and MiYU is 2 parts magic, 2 parts mystical, thus magic as well, I say any HiME could kill Superman, especially as...well, magic kicks his ass

*Still not ready to give my opinion.

The Otome are also part magic, mystical and technology based. I can see probably see Superman having an interesting fight with Manga Tate on the physical level. Due to his Key abilities however, pairing him with Manga Mai or Manga Natsuki against Supes would prove fatal. You guys thought Mai and Natsuki were strong in the anime? Pfft...the hated manga amps their abilities.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Since even small amounts of Magic can kick Superman's ass, and the HiME are magical, and MiYU is 2 parts magic, 2 parts mystical, thus magic as well, I say any HiME could kill Superman, especially as...well, magic kicks his ass

*Still not ready to give my opinion.

The Otome are also part magic, mystical and technology based. I can see probably see Superman having an interesting fight with Manga Tate on the physical level. Due to his Key abilities however, pairing him with Manga Mai or Manga Natsuki against Supes would prove fatal. You guys thought Mai and Natsuki were strong in the anime? Pfft...the hated manga amps their abilities.

hated? it was beautiful, BEAUTIFUL I SAY, and you think Natsuki got an amp, wait till you see Gakutenou's second form, or Haruka's child

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by hildebrant on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:16 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Since even small amounts of Magic can kick Superman's ass, and the HiME are magical, and MiYU is 2 parts magic, 2 parts mystical, thus magic as well, I say any HiME could kill Superman, especially as...well, magic kicks his ass

*Still not ready to give my opinion.

The Otome are also part magic, mystical and technology based. I can see probably see Superman having an interesting fight with Manga Tate on the physical level. Due to his Key abilities however, pairing him with Manga Mai or Manga Natsuki against Supes would prove fatal. You guys thought Mai and Natsuki were strong in the anime? Pfft...the hated manga amps their abilities.

hated? it was beautiful, BEAUTIFUL I SAY, and you think Natsuki got an amp, wait till you see Gakutenou's second form, or Haruka's child


Oh we've seen the manga, we've seen what Gakutenou's second form is and Haruka's. Still didn't stop people from hating it and giving people new reasons to hate established characters. As for whom of the Hime/Otome cast can beat Superman, Eh probably anyone, everyone's always out to kick his ass, and more times than not they pull it off.

hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 644
Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233
Join date : 2011-02-09
Age : 33
Location : The sunken City of R'Lyehh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 am

hildebrant wrote:Oh we've seen the manga, we've seen what Gakutenou's second form is and Haruka's. Still didn't stop people from hating it and giving people new reasons to hate established characters. As for whom of the Hime/Otome cast can beat Superman, Eh probably anyone, everyone's always out to kick his ass, and more times than not they pull it off.

I agree with this! Even Yayoi could do it. She just needs to skip about to him looking cute and shove a kryptonine rock down his throath. No magic stuff needed.


PS.: Son Goku wouldn't battle superman unless it was friendly sparring. And even then I'd be rooting for him over the silly fantasy of being stronger just because!

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 368
Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:12 pm

Remember guys, beating Superman isn't that difficult for characters that already have his weakness in their arsenal. Goku had trouble because he didn't have magic (the power pole is more physical than anything else) or kryptonite in his arsenal. Mai-Series characters, most of them anyway, already have magic attached to them.

Let's say Superman's Infinite Mass Punch, which according to Screw Attack is the equivalent of 200 Septillion Tsar Bomba nukes, kills Mai and Kagutsuchi. Wouldn't they, by the power of magic/mysticism, resurrect more powerful than ever? It happened in Mai-HiME Episode 15 after taking a direct fatal blow by Artemis.

Point is, such a powerful attack is not consistent. Mai and Kagutsuchi's abilities are indeed consistent (Sunrise is a bit more on the ball in story telling than DC writers) and point towards Kal's weakness. Therefore, he loses against that combination. :) I don't even need to call in magic based planet busters like Harmonium Nina, Blue Sky Arika or Lena Sayers at this point...

CaptainVonCookie wrote:I agree with this! Even Yayoi could do it. She just needs to skip about to him looking cute and shove a kryptonine rock down his throath. No magic stuff needed.

YAYOI. The minorest (<--- so not a word) of minor characters who never stood out in the anime. This is why you got to love the manga. Wink

CaptainVonCookie wrote:PS.: Son Goku wouldn't battle superman unless it was friendly sparring. And even then I'd be rooting for him over the silly fantasy of being stronger just because!

I thought the Screw Attack battle did depict Goku fighting Superman in friendly sparring (sorta). By the time Supes read Goku's movements, he accepted it as a game. It's when Goku (by GT anime logic) lost control in non-canon SSJ4, it became a battle to the death! XD The whole fight was just too awkward. The biggest flaw was Superman saying "Gee thanks..." then gets sucker punched by Goku. That is so not Goku to attack someone when they're not ready.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Remember guys, beating Superman isn't that difficult for characters that already have his weakness in their arsenal. Goku had trouble because he didn't have magic (the power pole is more physical than anything else) or kryptonite in his arsenal. Mai-Series characters, most of them anyway, already have magic attached to them.

Let's say Superman's Infinite Mass Punch, which according to Screw Attack is the equivalent of 200 Septillion Tsar Bomba nukes, kills Mai and Kagutsuchi. Wouldn't they, by the power of magic/mysticism, resurrect more powerful than ever? It happened in Mai-HiME Episode 15 after taking a direct fatal blow by Artemis.


Not to mention when something magical is destroyed it usually lets off some form of magical pulse, thus Facking up Supes more than ever

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Not to mention when something magical is destroyed it usually lets off some form of magical pulse, thus Facking up Supes more than ever

Right. Because Superman can't block magic (like he would mind reading...another ability DC pulled out of their hat), magic effects will surge through body; causing a chain reaction to wear him down. I can't see him surviving basic hits from the Element weapons the HiME wield. Going by Screw Attack's logic, the power pole affected Superman. Well if something that I consider not magical per se, more akin to a physical object that radiates no magic, can do damage on Supes, just imagine the damage Elements can inflict. Screw Attack's analysis is a little whacky, along the lines of the infamous Wizard Magazine. Akane Higurashi, without Hari's assist, could get the victory she always wanted...

Yeah, I kind of went there. Can you blame me? Materializing magical melee weaponry that cut through magical beings, hello?

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 am

Exactly, since the powerpole effects Superman even Natsuki pistol whipping the kryptonian boyscout could take him out, heck even Yukino's little spyglasses could prove fatal to him.

Even a coral otome with nearly no training could take him out, Superman can't break magic and would hurt himself trying to break the Otome's robe

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:26 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:Even a coral otome with nearly no training could take him out, Superman can't break magic and would hurt himself trying to break the Otome's robe

To shed light on your statement, the proof is in the videos:





Nina's first battle with Arika as a Coral Otome from Mai-Otome Episode 3 and Superman's fight with Darkseid from Superman-Batman Supergirl Apocalypse. The difference? Barely any. During her first Dance Battle, she was holding back a lot against Arika. Underestimating her because she thought beating Arika would be a walk in the park. It wasn't until Arika's blocked her very cocky impact blow, where Nina started taking her seriously.

Everything in that fight was just as fast, if not faster than Superman's performance against Darkseid. Since Supes rarely threw a kick in his life, Nina displayed a more vast array of martial arts skill. Superman is a brawler by style, you can't really match that up against Nina's melee knowledge.

For the record, Kara (Supergirl; Kal's much more talented cousin. If you saw her portion of the fight, she actually threw kicks and posed in martial arts stances. Thanks, Wonder Woman. :3 ) is the reason Darkseid was eventually beaten. Nina's equal, if not superior physical combat by holding back outshines Kal's lacking offense.

Neena : I would of beaten Arika with my eyes closed that day.

:3 Maybe, but your rematch says different.

Neena : Touche.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:45 am

Amazonian Training is the only reason Kara stands a better chance than Kal-el against an Otome or a HiME, Superman has no style he just throws punches like a flailing toddler, Not to mention Darkseid isn't magic, per-say, and since we've established how shit The Kryptonian Boyscout is against Magic or pure energy, I think it stands to reason that Nina could've beaten Superboyscout with her eyes closed, unlike Arika

Neena : would you stop rubbing it in

Rubbing in that you lost to someone who had been an Otome for less than a half hour?

Neena : Stop it!

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Amazonian Training is the only reason Kara stands a better chance than Kal-el against an Otome or a HiME, Superman has no style he just throws punches like a flailing toddler, Not to mention Darkseid isn't magic, per-say, and since we've established how shit The Kryptonian Boyscout is against Magic or pure energy, I think it stands to reason that Nina could've beaten Superboyscout with her eyes closed, unlike Arika

Neena : would you stop rubbing it in

Rubbing in that you lost to someone who had been an Otome for less than a half hour?

Neena : Stop it!

I like how quick Superman was to dismiss Wonder Woman's Amazonian training. He said during Kara's sparring session with Artemis and I quote "What's the point of this? Kara can level the entire island." It just shows that Kal is too closed minded to polish fighting skills. Diana counters his statement with "having power and knowing how to use it, aren't the same thing." Nina Wang trained endlessly and was the best Coral at the time of episode 3, slightly ahead of Tomoe Marguerite. Nina has Wonder Woman's thought process of training; polishing your abilities. As you've seen from her reaction of Arika catching on quick, Nina takes her training very seriously.

As for Darkseid, he isn't magic based. For a guy who doesn't possess any of Superman's weaknesses, he did pretty well against him. Oh but that sun, that plot device sun...

News flash, Supes. Themyscira isn't the only thing Nina can destroy. Nina at her best (Harmonium Nina) can destroy the planet. In episode 26, she was about to destroy Earl, but thankfully Blue Sky Arika blocked it. Wink

Maybe sometime in the VS thread, I'll put up Supergirl against one of the weaker Otome. Wonder Woman against the stronger ones; at least she is magic resistant/immune. I respect Kara and Diana, they would do better than Supes in their clashes. Don't give your thoughts on THOSE fights yet or else we'll just go off topic. XD Besides, it's my turn and I don't think we got an answer yet for the current fight.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm

kryptonians are horribly prone to magic, as Methane Gas is to lit matches.

The HiME and Otome run on a magic/mystic style of power, thus this whole argument can go one way, there is a 90% chance Superman will lose, 7% chance of a tie, and 3 percent Superman wins with horrible life threatening wounds.

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:kryptonians are horribly prone to magic, as Methane Gas is to lit matches.

The HiME and Otome run on a magic/mystic style of power, thus this whole argument can go one way, there is a 90% chance Superman will lose, 7% chance of a tie, and 3 percent Superman wins with horrible life threatening wounds.

The 3% victory ratio is if Mai Tokiha quits the fight because Midori interrupted the fight to tell her that it's her turn on the HiME Roulette. Thus Clark wins by default.

Trollface


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:kryptonians are horribly prone to magic, as Methane Gas is to lit matches.

The HiME and Otome run on a magic/mystic style of power, thus this whole argument can go one way, there is a 90% chance Superman will lose, 7% chance of a tie, and 3 percent Superman wins with horrible life threatening wounds.

The 3% victory ratio is if Mai Tokiha quits the fight because Midori interrupted the fight to tell her that it's her turn on the HiME Roulette. Thus Clark wins by default.

Trollface


that's 1% the other 2% is the HiME/Otome showed pity on him and let him win by default

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:that's 1% the other 2% is the HiME/Otome showed pity on him and let him win by default

Out of them all, I can easily picture Midori doing such a thing. With a wave of her cape, followed by her endless string of poses, she'd psych Clark out. Why fight someone who's epicness blows your mind?

I'd like to see a Kryptonian produce bioluminescent barf.

Spoiler:
Philosodori

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:that's 1% the other 2% is the HiME/Otome showed pity on him and let him win by default

Out of them all, I can easily picture Midori doing such a thing. With a wave of her cape, followed by her endless string of poses, she'd psych Clark out. Why fight someone who's epicness blows your mind?

I'd like to see a Kryptonian produce bioluminescent barf.

Spoiler:
Philosodori

Midori All hail Midori Sugiura! Midori

Much Better than Superman

Spoiler:

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:13 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Midori All hail Midori Sugiura! Midori

Much Better than Superman

Spoiler:

Philosodori : You've always wanted to be part of Earth culture, Kent. Now's your chance and don't forget to use the mayo I...borrowed...from Kuga.

Natsuki Kuga : YOU STOLE IT!!!!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:
Midori All hail Midori Sugiura! Midori

Much Better than Superman

Spoiler:

Philosodori : You've always wanted to be part of Earth culture, Kent. Now's your chance and don't forget to use the mayo I...borrowed...from Kuga.

Natsuki Kuga : YOU STOLE IT!!!!

Philosodori : Borrowed; Stole; same thing

facepalm : why do I put up with you?

Philosodori : because you love it

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Philosodori : You've always wanted to be part of Earth culture, Kent. Now's your chance and don't forget to use the mayo I...borrowed...from Kuga.

Natsuki Kuga : YOU STOLE IT!!!!

Philosodori : Borrowed; Stole; same thing

facepalm : why do I put up with you?

Philosodori : because you love it
[/quote]

Midori x Natsuki is a pairing worth crack shipping~

Well, that's it! Until someone can come along and defend Superman, I declare any character from our fandom is capable of defeating Kal in battle. Even Ribbon-chan.

pokemon

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:12 pm

I tried to come up with arguements on how Superman could win and they all ended with superman either dead or crying in a corner eating icecream

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I tried to come up with arguements on how Superman could win and they all ended with superman either dead or crying in a corner eating icecream

We could stretch the conversation a little further by giving him a substitute.



Can Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl do better than Supes in the Mai-Multiverse (HiME/Otome/Destiny)? Discuss! I'll be back with my answer.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:49 pm

She still has the same weaknesses as superman, but she does have a few months of military training...though the anti-guardian did kill her...brutally

Otome, Since the Otome have military training, and so does the Aswad I think that against the Otome side of things The military training would only help a little bit

HiME, bring back my arguments about a Child's magical properties, and an Elements magical properties, Natsuki and Akira have tactical training, Mikoto is feral, Shizuru is nigh unbeatable when she's angry, Nao is a sadist and Mai is overpowered, Kara couldn't win

Destiny, Superman and Supergirl don't usually fair well against psychics, not without help, yeah, the MIKO would wipe the floor with them

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by firesphere306 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:34 am

Shizuru would be the best one. Probably because Superman isn't as Super as he thinks he is. He does have a weakness so he isn't invincible. Shizuru would probably learn about what he can and can't do and use it against him....with a smile on her face too.....drinking that tea of hers.

_________________





firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1287
Bubuzuke points : 1522
Armitage GUTS!!! : 203
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 27
Location : In a house by a road in PA :D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Which Mai-HiME/Otome character can defeat (and kill) Superman?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum