Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 pm

Post away, Lavender Town Syndrome, Murdering Raticate, Ditto's truth. Talk about anything like that in pokemon, go

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by IlliterateKoi on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Murdering Raticate

I remember when I first read about this one... made me sad ):

Even though there's no way to know if Raticate actually died or not I kinda like to believe that it did...it's a better theory than your Rival just deciding to box it and never use it again XD

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:42 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Murdering Raticate

I remember when I first read about this one... made me sad ):

Even though there's no way to know if Raticate actually died or not I kinda like to believe that it did...it's a better theory than your Rival just deciding to box it and never use it again XD

...& It does make sense on why he would be in the tower and ask why you'd even be there without any of your pokemon being dead

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by IlliterateKoi on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:

...& It does make sense on why he would be in the tower and ask why you'd even be there without any of your pokemon being dead

Yeah, it does...but the argument against that is that he is there for the same reason you are -- to catch one of every pokemon for Prof. Oak.

Your poor rival...he even has to fight you for the attention of his Grandfather XD

Speaking of Pokemon Tower though, and the Marowak...the fact that Cubone wears the skull of it's dead mother is also pretty sad...and a bit harsh to be included in a children's game D:

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by Midori Sugiura on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

...& It does make sense on why he would be in the tower and ask why you'd even be there without any of your pokemon being dead

Yeah, it does...but the argument against that is that he is there for the same reason you are -- to catch one of every pokemon for Prof. Oak.

Your poor rival...he even has to fight you for the attention of his Grandfather XD

Speaking of Pokemon Tower though, and the Marowak...the fact that Cubone wears the skull of it's dead mother is also pretty sad...and a bit harsh to be included in a children's game D:

Cubone wears the skull of its mother, Drifloon steals children, Charmander dies if its tail gets wet, Duskull loves to hear the crying of children

You know, for kids

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Don't they eat Pokemon actually? Since they are the animals, and even plant wise.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 368
Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:26 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Don't they eat Pokemon actually? Since they are the animals, and even plant wise.

Yup;

Tauros, Miltank & Bouffalant are the Beef
and
Spoink, Grumpig, Tepig, Pignite, & Emboar are the pork

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by CaptainVonCookie on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Yum... So is it like a fetish kind of buffet for foodies? The rarer the tastier?
Oh look! There goes my childhood.

CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 368
Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161
Join date : 2011-12-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:39 pm

welcome to my life
...
Here's one of mine

Wattson is Lt. Surge's father, who is in turn Volkner and Elesa's Father,



See the similarities?

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shocking little realizations and rumors in pokemon,

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum