Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Greetings from Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings from Canada

Post by HiME-tfln on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:25 am

Hello everyone!
I just joined but I'm not quite new to this forum, ever since I watched Mai-HiME about a year ago I've been reading discussions posted here and watching videos on the multiverse youtube channel (which is amazing).

A little bit about myself, I'm 22 year-old psychology student, I'm a huge anime fan, my favourite being Revolutionary Girl Utena (Mai-HiME is second Wink ) and I love reading fan fiction so if you’re an author give me a shout. I absolutely love yuri, pretty much all of my favourite anime have some yuri elements. Some of my other interests are horseback riding, reading and crocheting.

Also I run the Mai-Hime Texts from Last Night Tumblr, I'm really hoping to get some feedback from people I know are hardcore fans of the show, (there doesn't seem to be many on tumblr) and I would really love some constructive criticism on my tfln blog, any improvements or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I hope to have a lot of fun with the members here. :D

HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 18
Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:29 pm

HiME-tfln wrote:Hello everyone!
I just joined but I'm not quite new to this forum, ever since I watched Mai-HiME about a year ago I've been reading discussions posted here and watching videos on the multiverse youtube channel (which is amazing).

A little bit about myself, I'm 22 year-old psychology student, I'm a huge anime fan, my favourite being Revolutionary Girl Utena (Mai-HiME is second Wink ) and I love reading fan fiction so if you’re an author give me a shout. I absolutely love yuri, pretty much all of my favourite anime have some yuri elements. Some of my other interests are horseback riding, reading and crocheting.

Also I run the Mai-Hime Texts from Last Night Tumblr, I'm really hoping to get some feedback from people I know are hardcore fans of the show, (there doesn't seem to be many on tumblr) and I would really love some constructive criticism on my tfln blog, any improvements or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I hope to have a lot of fun with the members here. :D

((Welcome to Mai-Multiverse forum, HiME-tfln. Interesting username! Any way we can nickname that for ya? haha! It's a pleasure having you here!

Excuse the parenthesis, we're in the middle of a forum roleplay. I'm Luu Sky Sapphire, I run Mai-Multiverse and all it's splendor. Feel feel to enjoy yourself and promote your tfln blog!

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact me or the other moderators anytime!))

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Natsukichan1 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Hey, Welcome to MM! beer My name's Natsukichan1, but everyone here call me Nats^^ Hmm, well, yeah, there aren't really much harcore-fans on tumblr..... Akira Okuzaki
And, aren't we all crazy and stuff? Well, me? I'M CRAZY :D

Natsukichan1
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1047
Bubuzuke points : 1219
Armitage GUTS!!! : 166
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 16
Location : Vale, Remnant

View user profile http://xxserichanxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Kuga Natsuki on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:13 pm

HiME-tfln wrote:Hello everyone!
I just joined but I'm not quite new to this forum, ever since I watched Mai-HiME about a year ago I've been reading discussions posted here and watching videos on the multiverse youtube channel (which is amazing).

A little bit about myself, I'm 22 year-old psychology student, I'm a huge anime fan, my favourite being Revolutionary Girl Utena (Mai-HiME is second Wink ) and I love reading fan fiction so if you’re an author give me a shout. I absolutely love yuri, pretty much all of my favourite anime have some yuri elements. Some of my other interests are horseback riding, reading and crocheting.

Also I run the Mai-Hime Texts from Last Night Tumblr, I'm really hoping to get some feedback from people I know are hardcore fans of the show, (there doesn't seem to be many on tumblr) and I would really love some constructive criticism on my tfln blog, any improvements or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
I hope to have a lot of fun with the members here. :D
THAT'S YOU FROM THE MAI-HIME TEXTS ON TUMBLR? I love them XD Some are posted in the MM group on facebook because they're that awesome :3

Anywho, welcome Mikoto Minagi Make yourself at home, but beware, there are insane trolls here Shiho Huit Enjoy all the craziness, yuri and all the bewbz Mai-Multiverse glory

Feels

Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Posts : 9116
Bubuzuke points : 9892
Armitage GUTS!!! : 592
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 25
Location : Purgatory

View user profile http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by HiME-tfln on Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:36 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm super happy to see that my blog is at least a little popular here. Also you guys can call me Hime, or if you prefer, the name I go by in real life is Kel. Nice meeting all of you. I love you

HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 18
Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by shezaei-neko on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi! And welcome to the forum.
I'm shezaei-neko, also know as ShezNek. Pleased to meet ya!
If you have any question, or whatever, you can contact me or my other fellow columns.

I have written some fics. I've posted the links here, or you can find them in FF.net. :3

Enjoy the madness of this forum!!

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 am

HiME-tfln wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm super happy to see that my blog is at least a little popular here. Also you guys can call me Hime, or if you prefer, the name I go by in real life is Kel. Nice meeting all of you. I love you

((Kel-Hime? ;p Just "Kel" will do. If you want, start a thread dedicated to your blog! Wink We'd love to comment on everything you post!))

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by HiME-tfln on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:22 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Hi! And welcome to the forum.
I'm shezaei-neko, also know as ShezNek. Pleased to meet ya!
If you have any question, or whatever, you can contact me or my other fellow columns.

I have written some fics. I've posted the links here, or you can find them in FF.net. :3

Enjoy the madness of this forum!!

Nice to meet you too, I'm actually quite familiar with your fanfiction :)

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
((Kel-Hime? ;p Just "Kel" will do. If you want, start a thread dedicated to your blog! Wink We'd love to comment on everything you post!))


Thanks for letting me plug my blog here XD Would the fanworks section be the best place for a thread?

HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 18
Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by shezaei-neko on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh, so you know of my fics?
I'm flattered. :3

_________________
All hail ShizuNatsu and FLight!!



shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3331
Bubuzuke points : 4174
Armitage GUTS!!! : 755
Join date : 2012-06-11
Location : Macross Quarter

View user profile http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 am

Welcome to mai multiverse!
i'm a huge fan of your tumblr site. m.///.m
^.^ please share your work with us??

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 818
Bubuzuke points : 1335
Armitage GUTS!!! : 479
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 23
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:25 pm

HiME-tfln wrote:
Thanks for letting me plug my blog here XD Would the fanworks section be the best place for a thread?

Viola Excellent guess, Kel! Go for it!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by The Fire Stirring Ruby on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:50 am

Am I late for the welcoming of a new member? NOPE, I don't think so.

Anyway, welcoming you again to this awesome forum. Enjoy your stay here and hope all of us get along well.

The Fire Stirring Ruby
Ramen Noodles Specialist
Ramen Noodles Specialist

Posts : 1738
Bubuzuke points : 2561
Armitage GUTS!!! : 746
Join date : 2010-12-19
Age : 19
Location : Upstate Sass City

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:55 pm

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:Am I late for the welcoming of a new member? NOPE, I don't think so.

Anyway, welcoming you again to this awesome forum. Enjoy your stay here and hope all of us get along well.

It's never too late to welcome new members from the Maple Leaf, Ruby. Natsuki Kruger2

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by HiME-tfln on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Ice Silver Crystal wrote:Welcome to mai multiverse!
i'm a huge fan of your tumblr site. m.///.m
^.^ please share your work with us??

Aw thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

The Fire Stirring Ruby wrote:Am I late for the welcoming of a new member? NOPE, I don't think so.

Anyway, welcoming you again to this awesome forum. Enjoy your stay here and hope all of us get along well.

Thanks for the warm welcome, I already love this site I love you

HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 18
Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:43 pm

Canada dominates this fandom in the English dub scene. Dunno if you feel honored by the controversial English cast of Bandai's Mai-HiME/Otome, but it's certainly Canada's pride. ;3 haha!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Wolf-of-Wind on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome to the forum~!!! *throws confetti*
You'll find -- though I believe that you've probably already noticed -- that there are many friendly people here to share your ideas with.
Your tumblr never ceases to make me laugh! I'm so glad that you've decided to join us here on the forum. I'm looking forward to talking with you further :3

Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 714
Bubuzuke points : 798
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 21

View user profile http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Grawrr on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:22 am

Yay another Canadian!! Mikoto Minagi World Domination shall be ours! Akira Okuzaki

Welcome to MM! I hope you enjoy your stay here, now go forth and post like crazy!

Grawrr
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Posts : 1163
Bubuzuke points : 1234
Armitage GUTS!!! : 67
Join date : 2012-12-12
Age : 25
Location : In your kitchen eating your food! Nom Nom!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Grawrr wrote:Yay another Canadian!! Mikoto Minagi World Domination shall be ours! Akira Okuzaki

Welcome to MM! I hope you enjoy your stay here, now go forth and post like crazy!

Our resident Canadian just HAD to find this thread... Alyssa bird Hockey everywhere!!!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by HiME-tfln on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Canada dominates this fandom in the English dub scene. Dunno if you feel honored by the controversial English cast of Bandai's Mai-HiME/Otome, but it's certainly Canada's pride. ;3 haha!
I don't really have a problem with the English cast, they gave it their best, and it is great to see some Canadian talent.

Wolf-of-Wind wrote:Welcome to the forum~!!! *throws confetti*
You'll find -- though I believe that you've probably already noticed -- that there are many friendly people here to share your ideas with.
Your tumblr never ceases to make me laugh! I'm so glad that you've decided to join us here on the forum. I'm looking forward to talking with you further :3
Thanks so much, I'm really happy to hear from people who enjoy my blog. And you're right everyone here is incredibly nice, I already feel at home. :D

Grawrr wrote:Yay another Canadian!! Mikoto Minagi World Domination shall be ours! Akira Okuzaki

Welcome to MM! I hope you enjoy your stay here, now go forth and post like crazy!
Hey neighbour :o thanks for the welcome!

HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 18
Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by IlliterateKoi on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm a bit late, but welcome to MM Kel!

Quite a few people here have written fanfics, so you should check out the fanfiction section if you're interested :3

I don't know of your blog, since I don't use tumblr, but I may check it out at some point :D

Have fun posting and I hope to see you around the forum!



IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by HiME-tfln on Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:I'm a bit late, but welcome to MM Kel!

Quite a few people here have written fanfics, so you should check out the fanfiction section if you're interested :3

I don't know of your blog, since I don't use tumblr, but I may check it out at some point :D

Have fun posting and I hope to see you around the forum!



Thank you very much :)

HiME-tfln
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 18
Bubuzuke points : 39
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile http://mai-hime-tfln.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings from Canada

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum