Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:03 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I have respect for Midori, not only for the fact her name means Green and I adore the color.
(Even though only her eyes are green but that red hair is awesome!)
(Also for years had a character in one story named that.)

But I like Midori Sugiura as simply herself.
Her personality is awesome.
She is quite lovely and I would definitely advise her to hit up on some Yohko love.

She was pretty tough imo.
She needed more highlights too.
There is no HiME Sentai without Midori!Wink 

Furthermore, Midori (more so than the other HiME) represents herself as a symbol of hope; thus having the leadership qualities to unite friend and foe alike. I'm looking at you Natsuki and Nao! XD  HiME Sentai Forever!

Philosodori : Annnnnnnnnnnnd Ever.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Furthermore, Midori (more so than the other HiME) represents herself as a symbol of hope; thus having the leadership qualities to unite friend and foe alike. I'm looking at you Natsuki and Nao! XD  HiME Sentai Forever!

Philosodori : Annnnnnnnnnnnd Ever.
She wanted everyone to work together but when the truth revealed many were no longer focused on it.
Midori was a good lead in bringing them together as a force to be reckoned with.:D 
Too bad the hime as team was not shown much.

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 733
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

View user profile http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:
She wanted everyone to work together but when the truth revealed many were no longer focused on it.
Midori was a good lead in bringing them together as a force to be reckoned with.:D 
Too bad the hime as team was not shown much.

D: Sadly, no. Mai-HiME is a great series, but needed more of the HiME uniting as one to defeat monsters and lesser villains. That's why I always suggested either a sequel or an arc in between Orphan and Carnival. Normally I refuse fillers in an anime series, but for Mai-HiME, I can make an exception. Nao Yuuki 

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Minagi Mikoto on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:45 am

Ever thought that Midori is the modern day's Zhang Fei? :D if you have watched the old romance of three kingdom anime you'd see what I mean. Wink

Anyway, Midori is great! Hm!

Minagi Mikoto
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/minagimikotosite/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Minagi Mikoto wrote:Ever thought that Midori is the modern day's Zhang Fei? :Dif you have watched the old romance of three kingdom anime you'd see what I mean. Wink

Vaguely, Mikoto. I remember the Zhang Fei that was portrayed in Shin Koihime Muso, which is technically yuri too. XD

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Minagi Mikoto on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:11 am

Oh not Koihime Musou! :DYokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi

Spoiler:

from left to right: Guan Yu, Liu Bei, Zhang Fei.

If you have watched this anime (a masterpiece btw :)) you'd see what I mean. He is a drunkard, stupid in the first sight but actually quite clever, has a strong sense of justice but also a prankster; just like Midori! :D

Minagi Mikoto
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 26
Armitage GUTS!!! : 5

View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/minagimikotosite/home

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:30 pm

ok! Personally I think Midori is a cute character! when I first saw her in mai hime, I thought she was just eccentric colleague of mai. Until I saw doing her research in the temple, I just adored her, her strange costume undercover. Her curiosity. and when I saw  her fighting side on side Gakutenou this was incredible and my face was something like... kawaiidesuplz
at the beginning of Mai otome I had wondered what happened with Midori?

then I saw his leadership skills and ends up  and Ifalling in love (platonically) not to mention her fighting skills, her drunken style, or her eternal 17 years,
I just think that no characters (at least in the mai multiverse) that equate to Midori,
perhaps another characters please us by their madness, their relationships, personality, or beauty.
but none like Midori chan

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Minagi Mikoto wrote:Oh not Koihime Musou! :DYokoyama Mitsuteru Sangokushi

Spoiler:

from left to right: Guan Yu, Liu Bei, Zhang Fei.

If you have watched this anime (a masterpiece btw :)) you'd see what I mean. He is a drunkard, stupid in the first sight but actually quite clever, has a strong sense of justice but also a prankster; just like Midori! :D

Philosodori : My kinda guy!

No, I've never seen this anime before. Most of my watched anime masterpieces from the 80s to present day didn't involve many Three Kingdoms anime. My girlfriend probably knows it, she loves Three Kingdoms like crazy. I'll ask her after some forum whoring.

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:ok! Personally I think Midori is a cute character! when I first saw her in mai hime, I thought she was just eccentric colleague of mai. Until I saw doing her research in the temple, I just adored her, her strange costume undercover. Her curiosity. and when I saw  her fighting side on side Gakutenou this was incredible and my face was something like... kawaiidesuplz
at the beginning of Mai otome I had wondered what happened with Midori?

then I saw his leadership skills and ends up  and Ifalling in love (platonically) not to mention her fighting skills, her drunken style, or her eternal 17 years,
I just think that no characters (at least in the mai multiverse) that equate to Midori,
perhaps another characters please us by their madness, their relationships, personality, or beauty.
but none like Midori chan

Midori is one of a kind, no doubt. Mai-Otome's Aswald Midori only borrowed one aspect from Sugiura and that was the leadership characteristics. Only I'll probably get shit for this, but in my opinion, Midori Sugiura was the better leader. In the end, Midori killed many people with her Aswald crew to obtain Garderobe's technology. They were a rebel group until Queen Mashiro came along and changed Midori's mind.

Midori Sugiura on the other hand was willing to unite all the HiME together, despite bad history and innuendo within the ranks. Case and point? Nao Yuuki. Midori was able to make Nao agree to become a team player...until Nagi f*cked it all up with his Carnival. But what if the Carnival didn't happen? I'd feel sorry for any threat to Earth when Midori and Nao are standing side by side to kill them. Wink

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 pm

Quote of the month: "Your Japanese history stinks!" - Midori Sugiura from Mai-HiME Omake 23

that's not very nice Midori Sugiura

shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 184
Armitage GUTS!!! : -4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:17 pm

shikiryougi wrote:

Quote of the month: "Your Japanese history stinks!" - Midori Sugiura from Mai-HiME Omake 23

that's not very nice Midori Sugiura

But it's true! Mai Tokiha lacked the knowledge to absorb everything Midori was talking about. Even I couldn't catch up to her vast rundown on Edo periods and Feudal Japan in general. O_O;;;

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Midori HiME and Gentlemen, I have returned! Midori 

I just got back 2 days ago from Zambia, where I have been without internet, and usually without electricity for the last 3 months.

Glad to be back, and glad to see more people have commented in the Midori-ism page, to all people new, glad to have you here and praise our fair maiden, Midori Sugiura

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:

I just got back 2 days ago from Zambia, where I have been without internet, and usually without electricity for the last 3 months.

Glad to be back, and glad to see more people have commented in the Midori-ism page, to all people new, glad to have you here and praise our fair maiden, Midori Sugiura

Yet you somehow where able to send me a few love letters to my email account. Arika Yumemiya That was very generous of you, the flattery is through the roof.

ALL HAIL MIDORI AND THE RETURN OF OUR MIDORI! Midori

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

Yet you somehow where able to send me a few love letters to my email account. Arika Yumemiya That was very generous of you, the flattery is through the roof.

ALL HAIL MIDORI AND THE RETURN OF OUR MIDORI! Midori

So when is Otakon, and is it the same every year? I'm planning out my next summer and I'm definitely going to be there

Midori Crack a beer because Midori is back!Midori 

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:01 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
So when is Otakon, and is it the same every year? I'm planning out my next summer and I'm definitely going to be there

Midori Crack a beer because Midori is back!Midori 

Otakon is less than two weeks away, dude. You'll see the complete MM coverage as each day passes, starting the 7th. Shizuru Fujino 

Midori  beer Midori  AND BETTER THAN EVER! Bottom's up!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:51 pm

w-w-what is OKATON?

shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:12 pm

shikiryougi wrote:w-w-what is OKATON?

O_O;

It's the one of the biggest anime conventions on the planet. :'3

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 pm

cool. when is it this year?

Last edited by shikiryougi on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add sentence)

shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:06 pm

shikiryougi wrote:cool. when is it this year?

August 9th to the 11th in Baltimore, Maryland. Viola 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiryougi on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:07 pm

aww. i'm not going to make it

shikiryougi
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:52 pm

shikiryougi wrote:aww. i'm not going to make it

Maybe next year? Mai-Multiverse goes every year. You'll get your chance. Shizuru Fujino 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:36 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shikiryougi wrote:aww. i'm not going to make it

Maybe next year? Mai-Multiverse goes every year. You'll get your chance. Shizuru Fujino 

Is it on the same dates every year?

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:27 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:Is it on the same dates every year?

Not every year. It varies from time to time. For the past couple of years it's been in July and now it's moved over to August for unknown reasons. Just remember that it'll always be in late July and early August. Plan shit out accordingly, Midori. Natsuki Kruger2 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:Is it on the same dates every year?

Not every year. It varies from time to time. For the past couple of years it's been in July and now it's moved over to August for unknown reasons. Just remember that it'll always be in late July and early August. Plan shit out accordingly, Midori. Natsuki Kruger2 

when do they release the dates?

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:19 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
when do they release the dates?

About a few months before, sometime around March or April. Follow Otakon's Facebook so you can get all the inside scoop fast, Jimbo. Arika Yumemiya 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Today is a special day, in the Midori-ist calendar 19th of December marks both Shizuru's birthday and the 12 days of Yurimas

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next