Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Midori-ism

The Worship of Midori Sugiura and the following of her example!
Midori Sugiura of Mai HiME and Mai Otome is the perfect example of what it is to be a badass, from her perfect figure to her flaming red hair of the gods, Midori is without a doubt perfection!

In episode six she proves that she is a goddess walking among us, she survives a shrine collapsing on top of her and then within a minute is not only unharmed but has switched clothes into a Maids outfit and has already summoned her element, and then proceeds to destroy the Orphan, an Orphan so powerful they had sealed it away 300 years ago, an Orphan who was only seconds away from killing Mai, Mikoto and Natsuki.

Then in the next episode she proves it further, when she drunkenly pukes, why is this lady fumi material? Her puke glows bright orange, we can assume this means she just puked up the ether of the gods. For those who doubt her heavenly ascension and say that “she got drunk, how can she be a Goddess” hey Zeus turned into a swan and raped a woman in Greek mythology, anything is fair game here.

She breaks the fourth wall, the wall to our dimension from that of fiction, in episode ten, where she hosts a Fuuka Academy Iron Chef Event, and as she broke the rules of the universe by taking ideas from our world it was doomed to failure for those not worthy of being gods or goddesses, thus the great Midori’s poor pupils were unable to complete the task adequately and many suffered that day due to their faith being impure.

Midori proved time and time again how powerful she could be in combat, so much so that we must assume the reason she lost to Mikoto was by choice, so that Mai would be the one to face Mikoto, and restore their friendship, so it was a sacrifice for the greater good.

The Sugiura branch of Midori-ism focuses of living life to the fullest extent as Midori does, and remember you are always 17.

The Holy Day is April 6th the birthday of our great goddess, though minor holidays exist for the birthdays of all Other Hime. Devout followers of Midori-ism may even take up the professions of our fair maiden, for example I am an ex-waitress and currently working to becoming a History Teacher myself.

There are no real restrictions in Sugiura Midori-ism, though I am willing to answer questions
Then came Mai Otome, much like the differences between the Roman and Greek gods there is between the versions of Midori, Aswad Midori-ism focuses solely on this Midori and is serious and to the point, though very caring for those who are in your care, fight for what you believe in and someday you will succeed in your goals.

The Holy day is again April 6th, but other holidays are limited to days you can spare. If you are willing to fight for what you believe in you are following Aswad Midori-ism well. Some may even go as far as to become cyborgs as to follow this path as to replicate the Aswad, if you have done so please tell me where and how so I can direct other followers there.

There is a third kind of Midori-ism, General Midori-ism focuses on both Sugiura & Aswad Midori-ism taking both lessons to be learned and both lifestyles and combining them to form a balance of the two, this is the most common

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Midori-ism [The Worship of Midori Sugiura and her cult-following!]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:58 am

Midori-ism is the single greatest religion in our fandom's history. Who better to learn from than the ultimate leader-type?

Yeah, yeah, Mai Tokiha should *technically* be leader of the HiME for being the walking nuke (owning Kagutsuchi kind of does that). There's only one problem...Midori Sugiura founded the HiME Rangers. She assembled these lost and confused girls who barely escaped with their lives after tangles with SEARRS. Were it not for Mr. Kanzaki's little battle royal, the girls would of defended Earth from any and all evil forces with pride. All thanks to Midori's convincing, beauty and above all, skills in badassery.

Want another 4th wall break? In episode 6, Midori's principal statement of "Justice, Love and Friendship" were inspired by another universe. One she pattered herself from all too well:

Usagi

Whether Midori-sama knew or knew what Sunrise knew, she tipped her hat to the Heroines of yesterday in such a satisfactory way at the time. I pledge myself to all that is Midori-ism. *bows* I MUST ASK THE HIGH PRIEST NOOBHACK FOR HIS TOP TEN IMAGES OF OUR MIDORI-SAMA. First, from Mai-HiME! kawaiidesuplz

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:11 am

High Priest Noobhack? I like that

First Up is the top 10 Mai HiME Screen Shots, in no particular order, of Our Fair Maiden, Midori Sugiura,

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Sweet selection of Midori pics, Noob. Wink There's something about that brief Midori x Natsuki moment that always intrigued me. There's a Midori x Natsuki fanfic on the forum, it's pretty good! The author (Tracey Cook) made it possible and quite believable.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:33 am

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:Sweet selection of Midori pics, Noob. Wink There's something about that brief Midori x Natsuki moment that always intrigued me. There's a Midori x Natsuki fanfic on the forum, it's pretty good! The author (Tracey Cook) made it possible and quite believable.

I will have to check it out

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:Sweet selection of Midori pics, Noob. Wink There's something about that brief Midori x Natsuki moment that always intrigued me. There's a Midori x Natsuki fanfic on the forum, it's pretty good! The author (Tracey Cook) made it possible and quite believable.

I will have to check it out

Here's the link, just in case: Midori X Gakuenchou

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t274-a-mess-of-dressing-rooms-midori-natsuki-fanfic

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:39 am

Sea Captain Midori, for all you sailors who are fans/worshipers of Our Fair Maiden Midori,

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:

Sea Captain Midori, for all you sailors who are fans/worshipers of Our Fair Maiden Midori,

Love the image! Here's a high quality version for all us Midori followers:

Captain Midori from the Mai-Otome Blu-Ray special.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:30 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

Love the image! Here's a high quality version for all us Midori followers:

Captain Midori from the Mai-Otome Blu-Ray special.

Thank you very much Luu

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:37 am

You're very welcome! To serving Lady Midori! beer Midori beer

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:34 am

I am devoting everything to Midorism kawaiidesuplz well except that 20% that goes to the shiznat nation XD all High Priestess I am devoting the other 80% to Midorism now I know what to do with that white shirt and my markers

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:22 am

*BlackRose* wrote:I am devoting everything to Midorism kawaiidesuplz well except that 20% that goes to the shiznat nation XD all High Priestess I am devoting the other 80% to Midorism now I know what to do with that white shirt and my markers

You couldn't leave the ShizNation, even if you wanted.

:) With that, The High Priestess of Midorism will now Knight you. Midori

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:59 am

*BlackRose* wrote:I am devoting everything to Midorism kawaiidesuplz well except that 20% that goes to the shiznat nation XD all High Priestess I am devoting the other 80% to Midorism now I know what to do with that white shirt and my markers

Midori We welcome you to the faith Black Rose, and do not fret Midori-ism does indeed support the Shiznat nation as well, so it can even be considered in your 100% oh noble new recruit

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Midori We welcome you to the faith Black Rose, and do not fret Midori-ism does indeed support the Shiznat nation as well, so it can even be considered in your 100% oh noble new recruit

ShizNat : The ShizNation is willing to offer all the support and Tsundere girls we have to offer~

Natsuki Kuga : Wait. That wasn't part of the deal, Shizuru.

Shizuru Fujino

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

ShizNat : The ShizNation is willing to offer all the support and Tsundere girls we have to offer~

Natsuki Kuga : Wait. That wasn't part of the deal, Shizuru.

Shizuru Fujino

Midori Thank you for the support! In tern we shall grant the ShizNation Waitresses, Archaeologists and Cyborg warriors

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:53 am

Midori Sugiura wrote:
Midori Thank you for the support! In tern we shall grant the ShizNation Waitresses, Archaeologists and Cyborg warriors

Viola : Cyborgs? Like the one I drove off in one of our earlier episodes~

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

Viola : Cyborgs? Like the one I drove off in one of our earlier episodes~

Midori : Similar, but now that we have access to Gaderobe technology who knows how advanced we can make them

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Yohko : Which now guarantees a long and healthy life for you, Midori~

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Yohko : Which now guarantees a long and healthy life for you, Midori~

Midori : Thanks Honey

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Yohko : Anytime...*walks away then stops*...did you just call me..."honey"?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Yohko : Anytime...*walks away then stops*...did you just call me..."honey"?

Viola : ~ I think she did

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Yohko : *blush* Geez, Shizuru. Now I'm starting to understand how your woman feels under the immense weight of flattering remarks. *wink*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Yohko : *blush* Geez, Shizuru. Now I'm starting to understand how your woman feels under the immense weight of flattering remarks. *wink*

Gakuenchou : Welcome to my world

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 am

Yohko : Oh I've been to your world quite a few times, Headmistress. You should try getting a lock for that room of yours. *chuckles*

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:19 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Yohko : Oh I've been to your world quite a few times, Headmistress. You should try getting a lock for that room of yours. *chuckles*

Sara : Oh, I know all about that too, even joined in once or twice

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down