Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Okay hear me out, I was just in the "The Strongest HiME" forum and started thinking, and I mean really thinking about how badass Miyu truly is (I had it at a 8/10 before, but now it's a solid 10/10) and I started thinking who would be a perfect match for her, then I thought of Midori and a fight took place in my mind, which quickly devolved into a relationship I now support Miyudori fully

Midori Miyu

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Noobhack wrote:Okay hear me out, I was just in the "The Strongest HiME" forum and started thinking, and I mean really thinking about how badass Miyu truly is (I had it at a 8/10 before, but now it's a solid 10/10) and I started thinking who would be a perfect match for her, then I thought of Midori and a fight took place in my mind, which quickly devolved into a relationship I now support Miyudori fully

Midori Miyu

Interesting crack shipping there, Noob. :) Not counting their meeting in the SEARRS Foundation stand-off, Midori and MIYU only had one scene together in the series. As you recall, Midori was given the task to revive Miyu by Kazahana. Midori was hesitant at first to revive Miyu, knowing how powerful she is and how she gave the HiME trouble. Still, it had to be done since she was the lesser of two evils. Had that whole moment have been altered with Miyu saving Midori before Gakutenou made the sacrifice, something may of developed. What do you think?

Midori Miyu

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Midori Sugiura on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:01 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:Okay hear me out, I was just in the "The Strongest HiME" forum and started thinking, and I mean really thinking about how badass Miyu truly is (I had it at a 8/10 before, but now it's a solid 10/10) and I started thinking who would be a perfect match for her, then I thought of Midori and a fight took place in my mind, which quickly devolved into a relationship I now support Miyudori fully

Midori Miyu

Interesting crack shipping there, Noob. :) Not counting their meeting in the SEARRS Foundation stand-off, Midori and MIYU only had one scene together in the series. As you recall, Midori was given the task to revive Miyu by Kazahana. Midori was hesitant at first to revive Miyu, knowing how powerful she is and how she gave the HiME trouble. Still, it had to be done since she was the lesser of two evils. Had that whole moment have been altered with Miyu saving Midori before Gakutenou made the sacrifice, something may of developed. What do you think?

Midori Miyu

You make a very good point, but I do like how Midori did choose to keep Miyu's old memories, so perhaps Miyu learns about this gesture and something forms from there, or maybe it's a Mai otome Relationship Miyu isn't human and Midori's aging is kept in a state of Suspended animation, so maybe something forms? I'm grasping at straws, but who knows
Midori Miyu

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Noobhack wrote:
You make a very good point, but I do like how Midori did choose to keep Miyu's old memories, so perhaps Miyu learns about this gesture and something forms from there, or maybe it's a Mai otome Relationship Miyu isn't human and Midori's aging is kept in a state of Suspended animation, so maybe something forms? I'm grasping at straws, but who knows
Midori Miyu

The art of crack shipping in any fandom requires the grasping of straws. Shizuru Fujino It actually surprises me that Midori and Miyu never really cross paths during Mai-Otome. Miyu wanders around the planet aimlessly, mostly in the dessert areas where the Aswad usually reside. They're both close friends of Arika's, so there's a start. LOL!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:02 am

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Noobhack wrote:
You make a very good point, but I do like how Midori did choose to keep Miyu's old memories, so perhaps Miyu learns about this gesture and something forms from there, or maybe it's a Mai otome Relationship Miyu isn't human and Midori's aging is kept in a state of Suspended animation, so maybe something forms? I'm grasping at straws, but who knows
Midori Miyu

The art of crack shipping in any fandom requires the grasping of straws. Shizuru Fujino It actually surprises me that Midori and Miyu never really cross paths during Mai-Otome. Miyu wanders around the planet aimlessly, mostly in the dessert areas where the Aswad usually reside. They're both close friends of Arika's, so there's a start. LOL!

Perhaps they have met before, and it's one of the things that helped Midori develop a friendship with Arika,

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 pm

when I saw Mai Hime when Midori wakes to Miyu, I wanted to see a scene between the two, I had that crossover cable and imagine the scene typical of Disney films. I think at the time of a fight, this pair would be invincible. and imagine kicking ass for orphans. They have a very particular style of fighting, Although in a more personal, I saw, Midori drunk and Miyu at her side, saying something like: The level of alcohol in your blood is higher than 5%. Please don't drink anymore. Midori answering: quiet that you and your twin are scolding me, better come and hold me a little xD

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9
Join date : 2013-02-28
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere between the subway train and the moon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:57 am

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:I saw, Midori drunk and Miyu at her side, saying something like: The level of alcohol in your blood is higher than 5%. Please don't drink anymore. Midori answering: quiet that you and your twin are scolding me, better come and hold me a little xD

Philosodori that sounds like something that could not only happen, but I think it's a perfect scene

If I ever make a Miyudori fanfic I'll probably have to quote you,

aRANZa you have earned the badge of MIYUDORI

Symbolized by Miyu & Midori with cookies, because cookies are awesome

cookie Midori Miyu cookie

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 pm

perfect! feel free to use the quote!
in return I have some cookies!
I'll add that my signature look so great

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9
Join date : 2013-02-28
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere between the subway train and the moon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 pm

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:perfect! feel free to use the quote!
in return I have some cookies!
I'll add that my signature look so great

It looks fabulous! Mikoto Minagi

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:14 pm

thank you very much, Midori! :)

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9
Join date : 2013-02-28
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere between the subway train and the moon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Midori Sugiura on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm

aRANZa-tHAiR wrote:thank you very much, Midori! :)

you are very welcome

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MIYUDORI - Miyu & Midori

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum