Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mai-Multiverse/HiME starring in "February Festival" [Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:AND! We tend to take care of everybody without realizing what we want in return.

Until you realize that yourself, just take my friendship in return. You're awesome, Blu. You're never getting rid of me. Wink I just wish you'd go to Otakon with the rest of us.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Hmm, I wish I could. But, I have old gezzer parents to take of.

There's a thread on people relating to Hime characters right?

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Hmm, I wish I could. But, I have old gezzer parents to take of.

There's a thread on people relating to Hime characters right?

Then I'll come see you at the con you're able to attend. Whatever it was. Doesn't matter, I can travel anywhere on the planet. :)

Ah! That would be this thread:

http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t14-which-mai-hime-character-lifestyle-and-personality-relates-to-you#14

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Thanks!
Which character should I pick? Akira seems pretty easy, right?
Shiho is quite predictable. Mashiro is boring. I might wait before I take a second character.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Thanks!
Which character should I pick? Akira seems pretty easy, right?
Shiho is quite predictable. Mashiro is boring. I might wait before I take a second character.

Akira-kun would be essential because you are both tomboy and feminine to me, Blu-chan. Don't be Shiho, she's too much of a drama queen for you. You need characters with personal emotion. Sure, Shiho does delve deep into her character once the Carnival arc arrives, but it's not as frequent. I need a roleplayer who can play a over the top dramatic type to be Shiho. You're more subtle and kind, perfect for Mai.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Very well then! I'm picking Akira-Kun as my second role!
Thanks for the advice Luu!

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* on Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:01 pm

When are we starting our roleplays again I picked Nagi again and the Head mistress Mashiro ohhh the fun I will have

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:Very well then! I'm picking Akira-Kun as my second role!
Thanks for the advice Luu!

You're quite welcome, Blu-chan. Zhang

*BlackRose* wrote:When are we starting our roleplays again I picked Nagi again and the Head mistress Mashiro ohhh the fun I will have

We still need more cast members, give it another week. :)

UPDATE! Casting list is updated. We'll need a few more to get started!

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Welcome back to our the Festival Roleplay! We're picking up where we left off, only this time with new characters (if you happen to be a member that isn't returning as an original choice). As before, this roleplay is centered around the Carnival arc. Our rendition of the Carnival arc will end the same as the anime did, only everything leading up to the climax will be extended and original. So unleash your creativity, folks! I'll be entering the story soon, so make your introductions first.

---

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Mai was walking alongside her new found comrades. They were celebrating at the Kareoke place and were now heading to the dorms for well deserved rest.
The redhead felt peaceful content with the girls. It was the start of wonderful friendships. She looked around looking at each girl with a smile on her face.
Midori-chan, Mikoto, Natsuki, Yukino-chan, Yukariko-san, and Nao-chan were all there. One thought came to mind at that very moment.

"We should be able to handle everything now."

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 pm

-meanwhile-

Getting up from his short nap, Takumi decided the best time to make up for his mistake earlier was now. "Poor Akira-kun, he's probably still made at me for ruining his clothes. I just spent the entire day washing them too. He must think I'm useless." Takumi shook his head in self-disagreement, willing to press on with his apology. "No! I want to get this off my chest right now. It's been a while since his shower, so this is my chance."

The frail boy walked towards Akira's room, hoping the ruined dinner can still be salvaged.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena on Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Mikoto smiles cheerfully as she walks beside Mai. The day was quite busy, but she had tons of fun with everyone. Because of tonight, she wants to be friends with not only Mai but Midori, Natsuki, Yukino, Yukariko, and Nao too. Everyone should all be friends and spend every possible moment with each other. "We should do this again someday."

Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3662
Armitage GUTS!!! : 554

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:23 pm

"Man, what a crappy day." huffed the fourteen year old Akira. He (?) had to take a long shower to cleanse himself (?) of all the food that was dumped on him (?) thanks to his roommate's clumsiness.
"Well, it wasn't all that bad. Takumi must've worked so hard to make that dinner for me. I guess I'll make this day an exception."
Akira smiled at his (?) reflection.

Mai couldn't have agreed more with the energetic girl next to her.
"You bet!"

((How am I with Akira? Hope I do her justice))

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *BlackRose* on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:26 pm

((Luu Is Nagi still going to convince Shizuru to take action? Also I'm not sure how to bring Mashiro.))

*BlackRose*
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1160
Armitage GUTS!!! : 54

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 pm

((I think you should have Mashiro show up the next day, since she returns from her business meeting.))

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:((How am I with Akira? Hope I do her justice))

((You got Akira right for the most part for this particular inner-monologue scene. With all the question marks placed all over the place, you don't seem too sure about your performance. If you need help with that, I can give you "reminder" scenes from the actual series (via screen shots), so you can slip into the role easier.))

Before entering the room, Takumi took a second to collect himself. "Get it together, Takumi. It's not like you can send Sis in there to work things out. You're your own man now, settle things between another guy like a human being should."

He opened the door, only to noticed something...different about his roommate, who had his back turned. "What? What is this..." he thought to himself, seeing Akira exposed as the opposite gender. "Akira? What's going on here?"

*BlackRose* wrote: ((Luu Is Nagi still going to convince Shizuru to take action? Also I'm not sure how to bring Mashiro.))

((Yes he is. Only do so in a very sneaky way, by informing her how Natsuki's life will be in danger. Be as manipulative as possible.))

Bluholic711 wrote:((I think you should have Mashiro show up the next day, since she returns from her business meeting.))

((I agree with Blu here. Wait until our next chapter to introduce yourself as Mashiro. I'll be working with you for that scene, proving roles as First District representatives.))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 pm

((The question marks are to question the gender of Akira. And yes, I'd like a reminder please.))

Akira continued to dry his hair with a towel until he heard someone behind him. Just then, Akira turned, noticing Takumi in the mirror. Big mistake! The binding wraps around the chest was proof enough that he was a she. Surprised, the older roommate covered her chest. "T-T-Takumi!?"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:56 am

Bluholic711 wrote:((The question marks are to question the gender of Akira. And yes, I'd like a reminder please.))

Akira continued to dry his hair with a towel until he heard someone behind him. Just then, Akira turned, noticing Takumi in the mirror. Big mistake! The binding wraps around the chest was proof enough that he was a she. Surprised, the older roommate covered her chest. "T-T-Takumi!?"

((Sure thing. Shortly before our current scene, this happened:

We're now obviously reenacting the scene afterward where Takumi finds out Akira is a girl from episode 16. She attempts to kill him, but doesn't of course. This scene is coming up, so either watch episode 16 again or just wing it. This is our version of the scene.))

---

He couldn't move, nor could he speak. In his mind, what could he possibly say in response to his roommate being female? Takumi didn't have the capacity to express anger for being deceived by his friend and roommate. Rather, he felt something else. An emotion that was foreign.

"Akira...I didn't mean to barge in. I-I-I'm just wondering..."

((Here is the part where you cut him off and threaten his life for discovering your secret. Turn up the emotional value, Blu. Major Takumi x Akira fluff is on the way.))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Out of pure instinct, the dark green haired girl dash towards Takumi.
She tackled him aggressively, straddled him, and pinned the boy down with one hand.
"You've got some nerve, intruding into my room without even knocking." Akira said coldy, her left hand gripping her roommate's neck.
Her secret was exposed. Takumi found out. He might tell somebody else. She had no choice but to carry out her duty.
"Now that you found out that I'm really a girl..." She raised her free hand and materialized a kunai like weapon. "...I'm going to have to take your life!"

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:31 pm

For a brief time, Takumi feared for his own life. He didn't mean to expose the very secret that Akira kept up until this point. Realizing that his has become an inconvenience for another person he cares for, his body begins to let go. No longer tense, Takumi looked away from Akira's fierce daggers called eyes and began to speak softly. "Please, kill me."

((react in confusion before Takumi explains his position.))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Akira was ready to perform her duty as a ninja by taking someone's life.
Part of her was struggling to stop the cold hearted side from killing Takumi.
The other part had no other choice but to obey orders.
Just then, the boy before her made a quiet request.
This was a shock to Akira. "Why do you not resist? Shouldn't you be afraid out of your mind? What about your sister?!" she demanded, hands still gripping the dagger and Takumi's neck.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 pm

Bluholic711 wrote: Akira was ready to perform her duty as a ninja by taking someone's life.
Part of her was struggling to stop the cold hearted side from killing Takumi.
The other part had no other choice but to obey orders.
Just then, the boy before her made a quiet request.
This was a shock to Akira. "Why do you not resist? Shouldn't you be afraid out of your mind? What about your sister?!" she demanded, hands still gripping the dagger and Takumi's neck.

"My sister suffers enough." replied Takumi, who at this point was a living corpse. He did not budge an inch as Akira threatened him with the strangely shaped weapon. He was accepting of her actions, as if were justified. "I've always been a burden to her since we were children. Mai would never get a chance to hang out with friends or have any kind of social life because she had to take care of me. Then when she left me alone for the first time in my life, our mother died."

Takumi tightened his fist in frustration of his own life, then finally letting go once more. In that moment, he felt his fate was sealed. "So please, Akira. Free me and my sister from the burden of life."

((I must admit, I'm pretty harsh on my own performance as Takumi. Then again, I'm not used to expressing heavy angst through characters.))

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:20 pm

"Takumi..." Akira was at a loss for words. This boy wished for death. He was accepting death. He wanted to end it now.
Her hands were now shaking. She was the one who was resisting. This girl was afraid to kill. But what other choice did she have? Akira was in too deep to stop. It was time fulfill her duties as a ninja. She couldn't lose against her own foolish feelings for her roommate. She raised the weapon in the air and hoist it down.

The dagger hit the floor....
Akira couldn't carry out her duty after all.
Just then, she couldn't hear any more breathing from Takumi.
He had another seizure!?
The dark green haired girl had to act quickly.
She ran to where his meds were. And took a glass of water that was on his desk. She used two pill and sipped on the water.
Then she bent over, locking lips with the for a brief moment until she heard something.
Takumi was coming to!

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:54 pm

((You did well, but you lady fumi-modded a bit by writing Takumi's actions when *I'm* Takumi. Careful next time, Blu-chan. I was kind of looking forward to writing his passing out ;p ))

In that moment, Takumi regained consciousness. He bent over and coughed a few times, realizing he had recovered from his attack again. "How?" he asked himself as his picked up his head, only to lock eyes with Akira. "Akira? Why did you do that..." suddenly realizing that she had saved him. "There was no possible way to take my medicine while I was...oh my."

Takumi turned away in embarrassment, blushing at the thought that struck his mind. "You should of let me go."

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm

((Oops. Sorry about that. I forgot to only keep track of my character. Would you like to start over?))

"Why would do that!?" Akira snapped at the boy. "How could you give up on life like that?! Life is a life, you can only live once. You...mean something to me! You...you fool...!"
The girl's eyes were tearing up, her voice was shaking.
"You are such fool!" she shouted leaning down to hug Takumi, crying softly.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3