Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The strongest HiME..

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The strongest HiME..

Post by PostoronnimV on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:37 pm

fortunelestion wrote:If it wasn't love, why Tate disappeared when Shiho was defeated?
Well, the phrase in brackets mainly refers to Tomoe... But Shiho's love was, indeed, selfish one... as I have already mentioned, Shiho's main concern was her own pleasure and happiness... and she cared very little about Tate's happiness... and we were able to see that a CHILD, born out of this type of love, wasn't very powerful or impressive in size...

fortunelestion wrote:I always think that love made Tomoe became lunatic. She made sure that Shizuru was fine, and released Shizuru from the jail. There are so many kind of love, and her love was the selfish one.
I still don't think it was love... Tomoe hadn't really made sure that Shizuru was fine... she just transferred Shizuru from one prison cell to another one... and used Shizuru as her plaything for her own personal enjoyment, disregarding Shizuru's feelings and using direct manipulation of Shizuru's emotions... Between the lines of Tomoe's words, it was readable... "if you want me to help Natsuki to be released from prison, then you have to obey my wishes"...

And in episode 25, when Shizuru clearly showed Tomoe who she really cared about all along... Tomoe's so called "love" for Shizuru just vanished in a flash... And she had lost all interest in Shizuru ... Shizuru became just another one of the many Otomes for her... And in Mai-Otome Zwei, Tomoe hadn't even once mentioned Shizuru's name...

: "I wonder why every single person I adored... Every one of them betrayed me. Before I came to this Academy everything I wished for was handed to me. I guess I have no choice. I'll have to make you all disappear." (episode 25, after Tomoe learned that Chie betrayed them)

fortunelestion wrote:Why Kagutsuchi size didn't reduce in the last episode? I mean Tate, and Takumi were died right? Who was Mai's love back then?
It seems that her MIP still was Tate at that time... Mai said something like, "Yuichi is right here in my heart"... and then summoned Kagutsuchi...

fortunelestion wrote:Shizuru was so selfless. I agree with everything you said about her. Maybe that's why Natsuki forgave her so easily, because deep down in her heart, she knew Shizuru did everything just for her sake  Mikoto Minagi
Yup=) And, plus, I think Natsuki realized that, well, she and Shizuru are very similar... Natsuki for the sake of her revenge did a lot of morally questionable deeds (stealing things (a boat in episode 9), destroying, killing, using people and etc...) Natsuki Kuga

PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 366
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:28 am

PostoronnimV wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:If it wasn't love, why Tate disappeared when Shiho was defeated?
Well, the phrase in brackets mainly refers to Tomoe... But Shiho's love was, indeed, selfish one... as I have already mentioned, Shiho's main concern was her own pleasure and happiness... and she cared very little about Tate's happiness... and we were able to see that a CHILD, born out of this type of love, wasn't very powerful or impressive in size...

I see your point now Post-san :D

PostoronnimV wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:I always think that love made Tomoe became lunatic. She made sure that Shizuru was fine, and released Shizuru from the jail. There are so many kind of love, and her love was the selfish one.
I still don't think it was love... Tomoe hadn't really made sure that Shizuru was fine... she just transferred Shizuru from one prison cell to another one... and used Shizuru as her plaything for her own personal enjoyment, disregarding Shizuru's feelings and using direct manipulation of Shizuru's emotions... Between the lines of Tomoe's words, it was readable... "if you want me to help Natsuki to be released from prison, then you have to obey my wishes"...

And in episode 25, when Shizuru clearly showed Tomoe who she really cared about all along... Tomoe's so called "love" for Shizuru just vanished in a flash... And she had lost all interest in Shizuru ... Shizuru became just another one of the many Otomes for her... And in Mai-Otome Zwei, Tomoe hadn't even once mentioned Shizuru's name...

: "I wonder why every single person I adored... Every one of them betrayed me. Before I came to this Academy everything I wished for was handed to me. I guess I have no choice. I'll have to make you all disappear." (episode 25, after Tomoe learned that Chie betrayed them)

Let say that Tomoe has her own family circumstances which made her to show love for someone in that kind of way. And maybe her family not love her, just spoil her with money. At the time, Shizuru flirted with her, she felt that finally there's someone loved her the way she was. But Arika came, and then 'BAM' Her onee-sama's attentions goes to new student. When she finally had Shizuru in her hands. Also after so long her onee-sama didn't pay mind to her. I guess its understandable in my POV if she did that.

After ShizNat relationship revealed, she felt betrayed, and well like lunatic as general, lol. 'If I can't have her, neither you can!' quote. After that incident, I don't think she ever fall in love again. However there were resentment attached to her heart, and she wanted to revenge for it.

Me : *stares*

Tomoe : What?!

Me : You should be grateful that I defend you

Tomoe : I didn't ask you to do that! *scowls*

Me : I just have a feeling that you are kind person at heart  Happy 

Tomoe : Y-you a-re wr-wrong then! *blushes*

Me : I see. She is tsundere type.

Arika Yumemiya 

PostoronnimV wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Why Kagutsuchi size didn't reduce in the last episode? I mean Tate, and Takumi were died right? Who was Mai's love back then?
It seems that her MIP still was Tate at that time... Mai said something like, "Yuichi is right here in my heart"... and then summoned Kagutsuchi...

What's the different with Natsuki? I mean Natsuki also loved her mother very much. That's why she did all those bad things. But her Child size was so small. Also there was Nao, who did everything for her mother, but her Child was so weak  Think 

PostoronnimV wrote:
fortunelestion wrote:Shizuru was so selfless. I agree with everything you said about her. Maybe that's why Natsuki forgave her so easily, because deep down in her heart, she knew Shizuru did everything just for her sake  Mikoto Minagi
Yup=) And, plus, I think Natsuki realized that, well, she and Shizuru are very similar... Natsuki for the sake of her revenge did a lot of morally questionable deeds (stealing things (a boat in episode 9), destroying, killing, using people and etc...) Natsuki Kuga

Agree. I hope Natsuki realized it faster before Shizuru went psychotic mode. Was it really Shizuru raped her? Love in Mai HiME was so scary XD

I'm sorry if there any misword, or bad grammars. My English is bad, moreover in sleepy state like now lol, bad become worse XD

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:30 pm

fortunelestion wrote:After ShizNat relationship revealed, she felt betrayed, and well like lunatic as general, lol. 'If I can't have her, neither you can!' quote.  
Well, I would have agreed with you, if Tomoe would have been focused only on Shizuru... But in that scene in ep.25, Tomoe regarded Shizuru as if Shizuru was just another Otome... she didn't single out Shizuru any longer... her interest in Shizuru just vanished...

fortunelestion wrote:What's the different with Natsuki? I mean Natsuki also loved her mother very much. That's why she did all those bad things. But her Child size was so small. Also there was Nao, who did everything for her mother, but her Child was so weak  Think
Imo, Natsuki's MIP was Shizuru all along... Natsuki even said something like, "I should have realized it a lot sooner. The person most important to me." ... referring to Shizuru...

Natsuki just suppressed her feelings... she was too fixated on her revenge, that she herself did not want to see anything around her except her goal... in "Natsuki no Prelude", Natsuki even admitted that "The 'her' of the past knew nothing, didn't want to know anything. Didn't want to know anything about Shizuru's feelings, about the HiME and, most of all, about herself."

As for Nao... Nao is a very self-centered and rather envious character... I don't think what she did was for her mother's sake. I think it was like an outlet for her anger, Nao just took her anger out on those men/weaklings.

fortunelestion wrote:Was it really Shizuru raped her?
Personally, I never believed that Shizuru raped Natsuki. Because Shizuru truly loves Natsuki, not just lusts over her... Plus, Natsuki was injured after falling from the bike... and it was before Shizuru snapped... Maybe Shizuru just masturbated next to sleeping Natsuki...  Or, maybe, she did lay down naked next to Natsuki with some light caresses and/or light kisses... Or, maybe, she did lay down naked next to Natsuki and just hugged her and laid her head on Natsuki's chest, close to the heart, because Shizuru needed a physical confirmation that Natsuki was with her, by her side and alive.

fortunelestion wrote:Love in Mai HiME was so scary XD
Lol... That's so true =)))

PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 366
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by fortunelestion on Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:43 am

PostoronnimV wrote:
Well, I would have agreed with you, if Tomoe would have been focused only on Shizuru... But in that scene in ep.25, Tomoe regarded Shizuru as if Shizuru was just another Otome... she didn't single out Shizuru any longer... her interest in Shizuru just vanished...

Was it the effect from being lunatic? After being so broken heart, she forgot all things, and just focus to destroy everyone. Shizuru included. It's like everything in her mind went blank because resentment.

PostoronnimV wrote:
Imo, Natsuki's MIP was Shizuru all along... Natsuki even said something like, "I should have realized it a lot sooner. The person most important to me." ... referring to Shizuru...

Natsuki just suppressed her feelings... she was too fixated on her revenge, that she herself did not want to see anything around her except her goal... in "Natsuki no Prelude", Natsuki even admitted that "The 'her' of the past knew nothing, didn't want to know anything. Didn't want to know anything about Shizuru's feelings, about the HiME and, most of all, about herself."

As for Nao... Nao is a very self-centered and rather envious character... I don't think what she did was for her mother's sake. I think it was like an outlet for her anger, Nao just took her anger out on those men/weaklings.

I see your point  Happy  However why Duran didn't come out when she called it? If her MIP was Shizuru all along.

As for Nao, I recalled she bit her nails when she got HiMe's MIP, and she promised that she won't lose for her mama. All her anger caused by a man who destroyed her family, right? I still think what she did mostly for her comatose mother.

PostoronnimV wrote:
Personally, I never believed that Shizuru raped Natsuki. Because Shizuru truly loves Natsuki, not just lusts over her... Plus, Natsuki was injured after falling from the bike... and it was before Shizuru snapped... Maybe Shizuru just masturbated next to sleeping Natsuki...  Or, maybe, she did lay down naked next to Natsuki with some light caresses and/or light kisses... Or, maybe, she did lay down naked next to Natsuki and just hugged her and laid her head on Natsuki's chest, close to the heart, because Shizuru needed a physical confirmation that Natsuki was with her, by her side and alive.

Me too *hi-fives* I agree with you. Maybe she tried to do that, but her love for Natsuki stopped her to do something which could made her Natsuki sad. I feel sorry for Haruka and Yukino who had to face demon Shizuru lol

fortunelestion
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 207
Armitage GUTS!!! : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5