Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Mai & Midori - Would that be Maidori?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mai & Midori - Would that be Maidori?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:38 pm

I love shipping Mai Tokiha and Midori, I think the two of them make a cute couple and...

I love these pics!

Anyone else agree with me

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mai & Midori - Would that be Maidori?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Maidori or Midokiha as I call them on the home page of ShizNat Webs: http://shiznat.webs.com/

Mai and Midori would make a cute couple, I agree! Granted they're not as close as Mai with Natsuki or Midori with Youko, but throughout the series you start to notice this bond of friendship building between the two. There were some scenes where I expected the two to discover more about each other and possibly kiss.

What separated them a lot was the Carnival arc. As a crack shipper of these two, it pleased me to see Mai come to Midori's aid when Gakutenou was taken out by Mikoto. We can work with that. Shizuru Fujino

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Thank Luu, and I agree, the carnival ark got my shipping brain working overdrive with the Maidori, I never liked Tate, (but preferred him to his Mai Otome Counterpart to be fair), and thought it should have a Maidori coupling

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Noobhack wrote:Thank Luu, and I agree, the carnival ark got my shipping brain working overdrive with the Maidori, I never liked Tate, (but preferred him to his Mai Otome Counterpart to be fair), and thought it should have a Maidori coupling

I don't mind Tate. It's just that Mai-HiME was pretty much destined to be a yuri series. I don't think the fans hate Tate as much as believe he doesn't fit in this universe. Same goes for Takeda and Sergay. Nagi, Ishigami, John Smith and Joseph Greer get free passes since they're villains. haha.

Anyway, Midokiha could potentially work. Mai is to blame for that. The girl's compatible level is so high, she can be shipped with a number of girls. Even Shizuru for the audience that believes Sunrise originally had Mai x Shizuru in mind during pre-production of Mai-HiME.

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Noobhack wrote:Thank Luu, and I agree, the carnival ark got my shipping brain working overdrive with the Maidori, I never liked Tate, (but preferred him to his Mai Otome Counterpart to be fair), and thought it should have a Maidori coupling

I don't mind Tate. It's just that Mai-HiME was pretty much destined to be a yuri series. I don't think the fans hate Tate as much as believe he doesn't fit in this universe. Same goes for Takeda and Sergay. Nagi, Ishigami, John Smith and Joseph Greer get free passes since they're villains. haha.

Anyway, Midokiha could potentially work. Mai is to blame for that. The girl's compatible level is so high, she can be shipped with a number of girls. Even Shizuru for the audience that believes Sunrise originally had Mai x Shizuru in mind during pre-production of Mai-HiME.

It's not that I hated him, or Sergay for that matter, I just didn't care for them like I cared for the other characters, in fact in many ways I liked Tate, just not as a love interest for Mai, in some ways they worked, but I always felt like it was slightly forced.

Midori Sugiura

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top