Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Random answer, random thought, random question

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random answer, random thought, random question

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri May 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Not at all! Look at me loving characters like both Youko, Una Shamrock and even both Yukariko. Same goes for any other anime series. The biggest example for me would be Kagura from Inuyasha. I could care less about Inuyasha and his buddies when Kagura captivates my heart and soul. Kagura

F*CK 4KIDS. Ever see that National Anthem video? I'll never forgive them.

Is world peace even possible?

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:17 am

Sadly, probably only in fiction. There will, sooner or later, always be some major conflict that brings an end to peace time and destroys lives.

So many interesting possibilities to turn into fanfiction...

Why do I still feel new here despite being here for at least a few months? (that feeling has just been grating on me for some time and I'm not sure why, so I thought I'd ask)

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 331
Armitage GUTS!!! : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:23 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Sadly, probably only in fiction. There will, sooner or later, always be some major conflict that brings an end to peace time and destroys lives.

So many interesting possibilities to turn into fanfiction...

Why do I still feel new here despite being here for at least a few months? (that feeling has just been grating on me for some time and I'm not sure why, so I thought I'd ask)

Guess it's because you're rarely here AND that your profile is still...naked. :)

RAINBOW BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does science answer MOST questions concerning the existence of well...everything?

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:17 am

I'm not sure. I think probably yes, considering the effort they put in to gather records and prove their theories. Otherwise, its something I don't really think about.

I love it when a plan comes together

Why don't people seem to be open to new ideas? (Please note, I'm not accusing anyone of anything in this, just stating something I seem to have noticed in general)

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:37 pm

A person like new ideas. People are what I call "the dumb masses", who just want the same ol' shit every time. DC fans with Batman, Marvel with Wolverine and us with ShizNat. Is the same ol' bad? Not at all, but I just think for ShizNat (as opposed to Batman and Wolverine), the bar was raised extremely high that it's hard to hate it. As an individual, I am always open to new ideas for just about anything. It doesn't have to be fandom related either. I will listen to you, this is free on my part. Will I take it and run? That depends on how much creativity and *heart* you possess to be honest.

LUCY HALE IS ONLY 24!? The girl looks 16!!!

What can withstand a sledgehammer beating better? A Nintendo Wii or a PS3?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 am

Personally, my money is on the PS3, but that still isn't saying much considering you're taking a sledgehammer to it. Think I only saw both of those once, and the Wii was really thin that I think it would break almost instantly. PS3, I'm thinking, has more mass, but it still won't be able to withstand much more of a beating than the Wii.

I hate my inability to draw sometimes

Is it just me, or does politics (whether local or international) seem absolutely stupid some days?

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:03 am

Politics can make enemies out of friends and family. It's not just stupid, I consider it toxic on many days and should only be kept to yourself. If it must be discussed and shared, then it has to be between two very mature and open minded adults.

STOP PUSHING BACK SAILOR MOON 2013!!! NOW I'LL HAVE TO START CALLING IT SAILOR MOON 2014!!!

What are the chances of a guy (or girl) like you and a celebrity female (of your choosing) ending up together?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Me? Very low, I think. Leaving out the fact that I don't know which female celebrity I would want, I don't think she'd find me attractive either due to my looks or me just being riffraff in her eyes.

I need to get back to writing.

Are we the only two people on this thread nowadays?

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:52 pm

LyriumEidolon wrote:Me? Very low, I think. Leaving out the fact that I don't know which female celebrity I would want, I don't think she'd find me attractive either due to my looks or me just being riffraff in her eyes.

I need to get back to writing.

Are we the only two people on this thread nowadays?

Aside from our members enjoying the beauty of being outside? It may feel like a second random thoughts thread to everyone. XD

DAT STARLIGHT ZONE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you enjoy reading YouTube comments?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by aRANZa-tHAiR on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:21 pm

of course! except fights about whether it is better spanish or latino dubbing.

which is the best method to ask for forgiveness?

aRANZa-tHAiR
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Be honest about how you feel and what you're sorry about. If you're forgiven, do your best to not screw it up again. Otherwise it's clear that YOU'RE the problem. I know this, it happened to me.

MUFFIN CAKES!!!!

When a celebrity dies, do you care at all?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:09 am

Unless he/she was very close to me, not really. (It's funny that you ask that, though, because I think down in South Africa a celebrity is getting very close to death, being in a critical, but stable (?) condition)

I love TeamFourStar Mr Popo (and also find him somewhat scary :pale: )

If you don't believe something that a whole mass of other people believe (with a lot of them being another race), does that make you racist? (that question has been another one bugging me lately)

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 am

Not really, it just means you have an opinion. Just remember that unless a community welcomes any and all opinions, not to mention shares yours, then you should keep it to yourself. Just how life is.

BUNNY BOOBIES!? NOT FOR ME!

Do you suppose we could ever successfully teach cats how to fly?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Not true flight, no. Sure they could leap through the air a fair bit, but I don't think we can help them pull off true flight. Aside from which, if they did start properly flying, we'd probably be in a lot of trouble :pale: 

Adventuring in Minecraft... wait, what's that? Loot!

Have you ever had days where you've intended to do something you really wanted, but things always, always got in the way?

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Happens a lot and I can't get anything done, have seizures can't drive and you wait on people to pick you up, you even pay! i want my needs met!
Which season of sailormoon you liked more? R, S, SS, or Stars? did you watch the movies too?

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 733
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

View user profile http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:42 am

Kiros Razer wrote:Happens a lot and I can't get anything done, have seizures can't drive and you wait on people to pick you up, you even pay! i want my needs met!
Which season of sailormoon you liked more? R, S, SS, or Stars? did you watch the movies too?
The entire Sailor Moon series from the 200 episodes to the specials, to the films are all fantastic. My favorite would have to be Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. It had an amazing opening with Nehelenia returning and the Sailor Senshi having to wander around her Nightmare where she's basically G-O-D. Then later on, we get the Galaxia arc where she is just the ultimate anime villain. I don't fear anyone in any animated series, except this woman.

Yes, I have and own all the films. It's a great trilogy spanning R, S and SuperS. The Sailor Moon S movie was a great film for Luna fans because it explores her character as we've never seen before. All the while we get this battle of titans between the Ice Queen and Sailor Moon for the subplot. The SuperS movie is the weakest of the three, but it's still amazing as Hell. Based on the pied piper, SuperS's plot involves a planet eater, Badiyanu (Sailor Moon's version of Galactus) who uses dream energy from children to consume planets.

But no anime film is greater than Sailor Moon R: The movie. It's a masterpiece that I refuse to spoil. Just know that it's the definitive Sailor Moon film that showcases what the series and the character of Usagi is all about.

MILEY CYRUS RAPPED. THE WORLD IS DEAD AND BURIED.

What would happen if all the Mai-Multiverse members became zombies?

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:Happens a lot and I can't get anything done, have seizures can't drive and you wait on people to pick you up, you even pay! i want my needs met!
The entire Sailor Moon series from the 200 episodes to the specials, to the films are all fantastic. My favorite would have to be Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. It had an amazing opening with Nehelenia returning and the Sailor Senshi having to wander around her Nightmare where she's basically G-O-D. Then later on, we get the Galaxia arc where she is just the ultimate anime villain. I don't fear anyone in any animated series, except this woman.

Yes, I have and own all the films. It's a great trilogy spanning R, S and SuperS. The Sailor Moon S movie was a great film for Luna fans because it explores her character as we've never seen before. All the while we get this battle of titans between the Ice Queen and Sailor Moon for the subplot. The SuperS movie is the weakest of the three, but it's still amazing as Hell. Based on the pied piper, SuperS's plot involves a planet eater, Badiyanu (Sailor Moon's version of Galactus) who uses dream energy from children to consume planets.

But no anime film is greater than Sailor Moon R: The movie. It's a masterpiece that I refuse to spoil. Just know that it's the definitive Sailor Moon film that showcases what the series and the character of Usagi is all about.

I saw it all too! i had the movies subbed on vhs.long ago.i saw stars on computer loved it.i had a huge fan book. i even own a sailor moon bag that i can carry my stuff in, own a sailor neptune doll, and artemis plushie.

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:49 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I saw it all too! i had the movies subbed on vhs.long ago.i saw stars on computer loved it.i had a huge fan book. i even own a sailor moon bag that i can carry my stuff in, own a sailor neptune doll, and artemis plushie.
That's really cool! I have so much merchandise for Sailor Moon, Kiros, it's borderline obsession! XD Not as much as the hardcore Sailor Moon collectors, but it's close. Hey, would you be interested in a Sailor Moon plush? It's a bootleg, but it's really cute. She could use a good home with a new friend of mine. Call it a thanks for entering my life and being so awesome to Pup (wetochan) Usagi 

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Kiros Razer wrote:I saw it all too! i had the movies subbed on vhs.long ago.i saw stars on computer loved it.i had a huge fan book. i even own a sailor moon bag that i can carry my stuff in, own a sailor neptune doll, and artemis plushie.
That's really cool! I have so much merchandise for Sailor Moon, Kiros, it's borderline obsession! XD Not as much as the hardcore Sailor Moon collectors, but it's close. Hey, would you be interested in a Sailor Moon plush? It's a bootleg, but it's really cute. She could use a good home with a new friend of mine. Call it a thanks for entering my life and being so awesome to Pup (wetochan) Usagi 
Sure!:shock: 
Thank you so much I am shocked you would give that to me. Thank you!!

Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:Sure!:shock: 
Thank you so much I am shocked you would give that to me. Thank you!!
I am honored, my friend. :) Just send me your address privately via PM. Don't worry, I am harmless. Wink Unless you do something wrong haha.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by LyriumEidolon on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

One thing I think would very likely happen is that we would go around consuming Mai-series episodes, fanart, fanfiction, related accessories and preferred pairings instead of brains. I can almost imagine hearing moans of "Shiiiznaaat. Shiiiznaaat" from many members (no offense is intended by that statement)

When I recently saw one Yugioh monster in the 5Ds anime, named 'Black Feather - Jet the Blue Sky', I thought of Arika Yumemiya's GEM (only instead of 'Souten no Seigyoku' I heard 'Souten no Jet')

What would happen if all of the Mai-Multiverse members met up in real life (by which I mean absolutely everybody on the forum, including me)? (For some reason, lately, I've wondered what it would be like actually meeting everyone in person. I can't help but think it would be quite awesome)

LyriumEidolon
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 am

a Dinosaur Laser Fight would break out, in space...with sharks

I feel like my roommate would say "I punched the Dali Lama"

what would happen if a tuna fish sandwich got fused with Majin Buu?

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3