Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:20 am

I cannot speak for Xenoverse, Witcher and Bloodborne but the concept of Mai Hime is impressive and I felt that could had been expanded somewhat.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:46 pm

GAP wrote:I cannot speak for Xenoverse, Witcher and Bloodborne but the concept of Mai Hime is impressive and I felt that could had been expanded somewhat.

Xenoverse is a lot like Dragon Ball Super to me. I just don't care for it. It's just Toriyama or people taking Toriyama's work and grasping at straws to keep the series relevant. Witcher III is great, though it's problem is not the portrayal of females (honestly, this is a middle earth type setting. Women weren't really top of the world. But I do admit, Yennefer does dominate Geralt a lot), it's how needlessly long it is.

Mai-HiME/Otome does have the best concept of the two, I just wish it was given the same treatment. Fusing HiME, Otome and villains together? Being able to open-world navigate Fuuka and even Planet Earl? That would be incredible.   mai hime Give me a version of Mai that can summon a hybrid of Kagustuchi and Kiyohime. I'm practically salivating at the idea...

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Magus Phantalus on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:11 am

Yeah we got a bit off topic there... anyhoo...

Giving Mai a fusion of Kagatsuchi and Kiyohime?! Isn't that a bit much! Making an already overpowered character even more overpowered. Natsuki Kuga

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 421
Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : The Endless Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:23 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Yeah we got a bit off topic there... anyhoo...

Giving Mai a fusion of Kagatsuchi and Kiyohime?!  Isn't that a bit much!  Making an already overpowered character even more overpowered. Natsuki Kuga

really? Forget about the concept of being overpowered. CHILD fusions is more of an aesthetic art. I know a few artists from dA and pixiv who could pull it off. Gennai with Yatagarasu, anyone? Frogs that can fly is absurd, but never denied.

I would like to think that a storyline involving combinations of CHILDs would make sense in a direct sequel to Mai-HiME. What more can you do with them, aside from introducing new ones. Especially now that the HiME fully understand the whole love makes a CHILD stronger deal.

Sad : My love for Haruka made Diana the sized of Earth. Oops...

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:Yeah we got a bit off topic there... anyhoo...

Giving Mai a fusion of Kagatsuchi and Kiyohime?!  Isn't that a bit much!  Making an already overpowered character even more overpowered. Natsuki Kuga

really? Forget about the concept of being overpowered. CHILD fusions is more of an aesthetic art. I know a few artists from dA and pixiv who could pull it off. Gennai with Yatagarasu, anyone? Frogs that can fly is absurd, but never denied.

I would like to think that a storyline involving combinations of CHILDs would make sense in a direct sequel to Mai-HiME. What more can you do with them, aside from introducing new ones. Especially now that the HiME fully understand the whole love makes a CHILD stronger deal.

Sad : My love for Haruka made Diana the sized of Earth. Oops...

That would be great but I would also like some breather episodes too.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:01 pm

GAP wrote:
That would be great but I would also like some breather episodes too.

If by "breather episodes", you mean more episodes like the Cake Wars and the HiME karaoke jam, then sign me up for that. Yukino

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:43 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:
That would be great but I would also like some breather episodes too.

If by "breather episodes", you mean more episodes like the Cake Wars and the HiME karaoke jam, then sign me up for that. Yukino

Indeed. You cannot have the Hime fight all the time.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Bluholic711 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:59 pm

I overlooked this show when I was younger, back in highschool.
I recently discovered Mai Hime (dubbed My-Hime at the time) at FYE in 2010 when I ordered the collection edition from the former Bandai.

Looking at it now, it has not lost its entertainment value.
Despite a rushed, reset button ending, the show impacted me in a unique way because it reminded me of Utena and its complexities. Everyone has flaws and some ulterior motives in mind. Nobody was completely innocent.

I've read some negative comments lately and apparently some say that Mai Hime was a forced project to find something to do.
I didn't really see anything forced about it besides Yukariko's...ahem...questionable romance subplot with the art teacher. That was just downright horrible, I understand that much.

Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Posts : 3915
Bubuzuke points : 4581
Armitage GUTS!!! : 620
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 26
Location : Rhode Island

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:04 am

GAP wrote:Indeed. You cannot have the Hime fight all the time.

Exactly. Some do prefer the "breather" aspect of Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome more, but I love it all. It's a series that can balance several tones and still deliver quality.

Bluholic711 wrote:I've read some negative comments lately and apparently some say that Mai Hime was a forced project to find something to do.
I didn't really see anything forced about it besides Yukariko's...ahem...questionable romance subplot with the art teacher. That was just downright horrible, I understand that much.

Of course it was forced. Sunrise can't do anything beyond their cookie cutter Gundam series which is totally irrelevant and unoriginal to me. If they had to actually try to make this "Mai-HiME" project something worthwhile, then consider it the greatest accident in the history of anime.

GRANDE CHIE  *DROPS THE MIC*

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Unfortunately Gundam is an iconic series and Sunrise do need something to fall back on just in case shows like Hime fail. Still, Sunrise is a big studio and they could afford a new franchise as Code Geass as shown.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:43 pm

GAP wrote:Unfortunately Gundam is an iconic series and Sunrise do need something to fall back on just in case shows like Hime fail. Still, Sunrise is a big studio and they could afford a new franchise as Code Geass as shown.

Just like Toei Animation and Dragon Ball. DC and Batman. Marvel and the Avengers. It's sad companies stick to their "Comfort Zones". Play it safe, guys! Like a High School student going to special Ed classes to collect credits to graduate. facepalm

Never liked Code Geass that much; but I'd watch it over any Gundam series any day. At 60 episodes with dozens of audio drama material, Mai-HiME/Otome is great the way it is. My only concern is, should they make a new series, that it gives us something new (like Mai-Otome did), rather than rehash like (example) the Slayers franchise did with Slayers Revolution/Slayers Evolution-R.


_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Ice Silver Crystal on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:Unfortunately Gundam is an iconic series and Sunrise do need something to fall back on just in case shows like Hime fail. Still, Sunrise is a big studio and they could afford a new franchise as Code Geass as shown.

Just like Toei Animation and Dragon Ball. DC and Batman. Marvel and the Avengers. It's sad companies stick to their "Comfort Zones". Play it safe, guys! Like a High School student going to special Ed classes to collect credits to graduate.  facepalm

Never liked Code Geass that much; but I'd watch it over any Gundam series any day. At 60 episodes with dozens of audio drama material, Mai-HiME/Otome is great the way it is. My only concern is, should they make a new series, that it gives us something new (like Mai-Otome did), rather than rehash like (example) the Slayers franchise did with Slayers Revolution/Slayers Evolution-R.


agree...but, i'm okay with rehash tbh ._.
i just want to see shizuru, natsuki and Nao-san back
nosebleed

Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Posts : 820
Bubuzuke points : 1342
Armitage GUTS!!! : 484
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Gakuen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:27 am

I just wish that we could get another Mai hime soon. Mai Hime was a good experience that I will never find again from Sunrise.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:02 pm

GAP wrote:I just wish that we could get another Mai hime soon. Mai Hime was a good experience that I will never find again from Sunrise.

Yeah, and I was recommended Cross Ange. One of those "if you like Mai-HiME, you'll LOVE this" recommendation. While it had the tools to make a good series, it lacked the emotional punch of Mai-HiME. Not to mention the growth of characters. We love strong, flawed and realistic female heroines and I know Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome did a better job of that.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Highman on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GAP wrote:I cannot speak for Xenoverse, Witcher and Bloodborne but the concept of Mai Hime is impressive and I felt that could had been expanded somewhat.

Xenoverse is a lot like Dragon Ball Super to me. I just don't care for it. It's just Toriyama or people taking Toriyama's work and grasping at straws to keep the series relevant. Witcher III is great, though it's problem is not the portrayal of females (honestly, this is a middle earth type setting. Women weren't really top of the world. But I do admit, Yennefer does dominate Geralt a lot), it's how needlessly long it is.

Mai-HiME/Otome does have the best concept of the two, I just wish it was given the same treatment. Fusing HiME, Otome and villains together? Being able to open-world navigate Fuuka and even Planet Earl? That would be incredible.   mai hime Give me a version of Mai that can summon a hybrid of Kagustuchi and Kiyohime. I'm practically salivating at the idea...

Studio 8 has push to greater lengths on making Mai-HiME as a open world material. I believe they are planning their asses to make it possible. As the Otome are now SEARRS and could become the main rivals to the HiME. I do expect MiKO's to come out as one of the factions who are neutral and might have a gripe with the HiME's. We may new enemies out of horizon instead of SEARRS and OL's inhabitants.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 476
Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:14 am

An open world Mai Hime? Hmmm I guess it could work if open world in that you could actually play the events of the game out of order. It could also sandbox in that you could use your HIME, OTOME and/or MIKO powers with ways to interact with the environment. It could also have multiplayer where you can play with friends.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Highman on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:19 pm

GAP wrote:An open world Mai Hime? Hmmm I guess it could work if open world in that you could actually play the events of the game out of order. It could also sandbox in that you could use your HIME, OTOME and/or MIKO powers with ways to interact with the environment. It could also have multiplayer where you can play with friends.

The precise is there has to be a restrictions and powers have to be controlled by main factions or other forces. Otome is SEARRS power,MiKO is align with an unknown faction and HiME's represent the land of Fuuka. I would like to have raid scenarios and bounty mode when deal to untamed Orphans and defeat them to acquired on using to add new HiME's like Aoi or Chie for example.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 476
Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Highman wrote:add new HiME's like Aoi or Chie for example.

This I would like to see happen. The general rule of thumb the series provided was Twelve HiME. No more, no less. I imagine Aoi and Chie's HiME Element and CHILDs would be artificial. Not that it would matter as long as they kick a lot of ass.

Not sure about the factions thing. Been there, done that in HiME. I'd prefer to see the evolution of the HiME and how the Otome came to be. Before the time of Lady Fumi; there's a lot of mystery there.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Magus Phantalus on Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:32 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:Yeah we got a bit off topic there... anyhoo...

Giving Mai a fusion of Kagatsuchi and Kiyohime?!  Isn't that a bit much!  Making an already overpowered character even more overpowered. Natsuki Kuga

really? Forget about the concept of being overpowered. CHILD fusions is more of an aesthetic art. I know a few artists from dA and pixiv who could pull it off. Gennai with Yatagarasu, anyone? Frogs that can fly is absurd, but never denied.

I would like to think that a storyline involving combinations of CHILDs would make sense in a direct sequel to Mai-HiME. What more can you do with them, aside from introducing new ones. Especially now that the HiME fully understand the whole love makes a CHILD stronger deal.

Sad : My love for Haruka made Diana the sized of Earth. Oops...

The Great and Lovely Lord Judge Magus Phantalus felt the need to mention that while I've been getting back into DBZ I had a funny idea of drawing a chibi version of Natsuki and Shizuru performing the fusion dance based off of you're comment. I've been meaning to draw that for a few weeks now but... I'll get to it once the motivation BURNS MY SOUL LIKE A THOUSAND TINY HAMLETS! Argh Argh Argh Argh

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 421
Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : The Endless Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Highman on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:add new HiME's like Aoi or Chie for example.

This I would like to see happen. The general rule of thumb the series provided was Twelve HiME. No more, no less. I imagine Aoi and Chie's HiME Element and CHILDs would be artificial. Not that it would matter as long as they kick a lot of ass.

Not sure about the factions thing. Been there, done that in HiME. I'd prefer to see the evolution of the HiME and how the Otome came to be. Before the time of Lady Fumi; there's a lot of mystery there.

Factions do play a huge role in HiME besides Otome is SEARS property.I would want them to go another route instead of the blatant connection with HiME-Otome. HiMEverse could do better in standalone series.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 476
Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:20 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:
The Great and Lovely Lord Judge Magus Phantalus felt the need to mention that while I've been getting back into DBZ I had a funny idea of drawing a chibi version of Natsuki and Shizuru performing the fusion dance based off of you're comment.  I've been meaning to draw that for a few weeks now but... I'll get to it once the motivation BURNS MY SOUL LIKE  A THOUSAND TINY HAMLETS! Argh Argh Argh Argh

If you can't find time to draw Natsuki and Shizuru do the fusion dance (careful, they could turn into fat ShizNat), I could recommend quite a few artists who could bring it to life. :)

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 31
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Magus Phantalus on Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:22 am

Wow I forgot about that idea I may still do it eventually but taking a brief art hiatus while I try to improve. I haven't actually improved in years and don't actually know any art terms or well I didn't. But after a few hours of practice my art quality has sky rocketed.

I'm like Frieza in Resurrection F went through life without actually training finally train and boom. Now I just gotta hope no pesky saiyans show up to ruin my ascension into my golden form.

Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 421
Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148
Join date : 2011-11-08
Location : The Endless Dream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:03 pm

I wonder if Mai Hime could try some sort of action series that could also slice of life and drama. My brain is on the fritz due to my working the graveyard shift and not sleeping enough, I will elaborate more later.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Highman on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:26 pm

GAP wrote:I wonder if Mai Hime could try some sort of action series that could also slice of life and drama. My brain is on the fritz due to my working the graveyard shift and not sleeping enough, I will elaborate more later.

Yes,it can hold a candle in today generation

Remember years ago Sunrise mention there would be more projects related to HiME and Otome down the road.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 476
Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by GAP on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Perhaps you are right. Sunrise just has to get their dream team back on board and we could a hit series.

GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 263
Bubuzuke points : 426
Armitage GUTS!!! : 125
Join date : 2010-12-26
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The storyline/concept of Mai-HiME

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:43 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum