Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

When or where does this picture come from?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 am

A few weeks.. or... days ago I found this picture of Mashiro ''Kazahana'' giving Fumi Himeno's gem permission. In my eyes it looked pretty real. Could be from the real Mai Series.
So.. Did I miss this scene while blinking my eyes? Any explanation anyone? :|


Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 13
Bubuzuke points : 28
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm about to do a Mai Otome Marathon with my friends, so I'll keep an eye out for it, if I find It I'll message you immediately

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Dead.And.Alive on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Oh, this is from Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~. I know that for a fact (just watched the 3 episodes today). Razz

Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Posts : 1991
Bubuzuke points : 2297
Armitage GUTS!!! : 260
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 17
Location : My Own Little World.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Eternal Submerge Zircon on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:28 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Oh, this is from Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~. I know that for a fact (just watched the 3 episodes today). Razz

Yes, I've seen them too, multiple times. But not this scene?
Could you tell me what time and what episode you've seen it?

Eternal Submerge Zircon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 13
Bubuzuke points : 28
Armitage GUTS!!! : 11
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 21
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Highman on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:45 am

Noobhack wrote:I'm about to do a Mai Otome Marathon with my friends, so I'll keep an eye out for it, if I find It I'll message you immediately

PM me about as well on having that soon

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 476
Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Highman wrote:
Noobhack wrote:I'm about to do a Mai Otome Marathon with my friends, so I'll keep an eye out for it, if I find It I'll message you immediately

PM me about as well on having that soon

Okay, will do, I'm doing it on the 21st, if the world does end, which it won't, I'll be watching all of Mai Otome

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Highman on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Noobhack wrote:
Highman wrote:
Noobhack wrote:I'm about to do a Mai Otome Marathon with my friends, so I'll keep an eye out for it, if I find It I'll message you immediately

PM me about as well on having that soon

Okay, will do, I'm doing it on the 21st, if the world does end, which it won't, I'll be watching all of Mai Otome

Start Sifr first, Otome series second and Zwei last on a Saturday. In that order you'll make good viewership.

Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 476
Bubuzuke points : 629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113
Join date : 2010-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Highman wrote:
Noobhack wrote:
Highman wrote:
Noobhack wrote:I'm about to do a Mai Otome Marathon with my friends, so I'll keep an eye out for it, if I find It I'll message you immediately

PM me about as well on having that soon

Okay, will do, I'm doing it on the 21st, if the world does end, which it won't, I'll be watching all of Mai Otome

Start Sifr first, Otome series second and Zwei last on a Saturday. In that order you'll make good viewership.

Good Idea, I was going to watch them in release order, but chronological makes more sense

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3448
Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Mai-Otome S.ifr Episode I. Start around 2:00 minutes in. :)

The part where exposition is spewed about Predecessor in Garderobe's involvement with the War of the Twelve Kings



Maybe I should have that whole scene explored for future reference. :) Check for a new thread in the Mai-Otome forum section.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: When or where does this picture come from?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:00 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum