Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Hello! I welcome myself xD

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Yagamic on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 am

Welcome :D

a little late, but who cares! xD it's never late to give a cheerful welcome Mikoto Minagi

Keep having fun !
poptart kat

Yagamic
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 450
Bubuzuke points : 474
Armitage GUTS!!! : 24
Join date : 2012-09-03
Age : 21
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:32 am

:'3 Lies and deceits!

I heard Malaysia makes more money than Indonesia!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by AureusX on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:46 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::'3 Lies and deceits!

I heard Malaysia makes more money than Indonesia!

WOW! I just realised I am only getting back to this forum and post after a year! I'M SO SORRY LUU! :'( I COMPLETELY ABANDONED MY LOVE FOR SHIZNAT, NANOFATE AND BRITTANA FOR STUDIES! *begs for forgiveness* :oops: Please forgive me and accept the humble me back! Luu, and everyone else too T___T

And no, Malaysia doesn't make more money than Indonesia... I think O_O We probably spend more than Indonesia though. LOL

AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 40
Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Zweifel Marguerite on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:24 pm

Even though you are not entirely new to this forum, I am about 100% sure we have never spoken before, so I should probably introduce myself.
I am Zweifel Marguerite (previously Ivenetta-Zweifel), kept the Zweifel part and added a Marguerite after a drastic change in hairstyle, which resembles the one Tomoe has. Nobody calls me Marguerite though, it's usually Zwei+some other word (mostly Zwei-bird). So you are very welcome to call me that (or in any other way, if you prefer so, like Deppy calls me Milk Cans).
I am the local weird artist/writer girl, and I obsess over TakuAki (mostly) and other unpopular pairings and characters (I enjoy crackships, really). ShizNat is not my cup of tea, so I doubt we will ever cross paths in the ShizNat forum section, but you will meet me anywhere else (especially in the pairings, fanfiction and art sections). I do tend to appear randomly and say silly things, so...be aware of that. >:3
In shorter words - I am happy to see old members returning to the forum! :)As a student myself I can understand the hassle with school things (I have the same problem, actually). :)As you probably know already, we are a friendly bunch - poke a moderator (or anyone else) if you need help, and most of us will be happy to talk if you decide to start/join a conversation.
I hope that you will have a great time here! :DHopefully I will see more posts/comments from you on the forum in the nearest future possible, and welcome back. :3

Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Posts : 829
Bubuzuke points : 1180
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 21
Location : The Land of my own Creativity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:08 pm

AureusX wrote:WOW! I just realised I am only getting back to this forum and post after a year! I'M SO SORRY LUU! :'( I COMPLETELY ABANDONED MY LOVE FOR SHIZNAT, NANOFATE AND BRITTANA FOR STUDIES! *begs for forgiveness* :oops: Please forgive me and accept the humble me back! Luu, and everyone else too T___T

And no, Malaysia doesn't make more money than Indonesia... I think O_O We probably spend more than Indonesia though. LOL

Wow, AureusX! Long time, no see! You are forgiven, but remember, Mai-Multiverse is open 24/7, 365 days a year! :3 You are welcome to come back anytime you want!  Hug Welcome back to MM!

HAHAHA! Really? My girlfriend will find that amusing since she's from Indonesia. :3 She loves Malaysia's distribution of bootleg anime dvds. haha!

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by AureusX on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Zweifel Marguerite:

Zweifel Marguerite wrote:Even though you are not entirely new to this forum, I am about 100% sure we have never spoken before, so I should probably introduce myself.
I am Zweifel Marguerite (previously Ivenetta-Zweifel), kept the Zweifel part and added a Marguerite after a drastic change in hairstyle, which resembles the one Tomoe has. Nobody calls me Marguerite though, it's usually Zwei+some other word (mostly Zwei-bird). So you are very welcome to call me that (or in any other way, if you prefer so, like Deppy calls me Milk Cans).
I am the local weird artist/writer girl, and I obsess over TakuAki (mostly) and other unpopular pairings and characters (I enjoy crackships, really). ShizNat is not my cup of tea, so I doubt we will ever cross paths in the ShizNat forum section, but you will meet me anywhere else (especially in the pairings, fanfiction and art sections). I do tend to appear randomly and say silly things, so...be aware of that. >:3
In shorter words - I am happy to see old members returning to the forum! :)As a student myself I can understand the hassle with school things (I have the same problem, actually). :)As you probably know already, we are a friendly bunch - poke a moderator (or anyone else) if you need help, and most of us will be happy to talk if you decide to start/join a conversation.
I hope that you will have a great time here! :DHopefully I will see more posts/comments from you on the forum in the nearest future possible, and welcome back. :3

Hihi Zwei-chan~ Uhh do I want to know why Deppy calls you Milk Cans? O_O"
I do have a feeling we will get along well... You're silly and weird, I am silly and weird. We can both be silly and weird together and RULE THE WORLDDDDDDD!
I'll try to spend more time around here again once my school stuff dies down once again >_<
Thanks for welcoming me (back)!  Mikoto Minagi

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Wow, AureusX! Long time, no see! You are forgiven, but remember, Mai-Multiverse is open 24/7, 365 days a year! :3 You are welcome to come back anytime you want!   Welcome back to MM!

HAHAHA! Really? My girlfriend will find that amusing since she's from Indonesia. :3 She loves Malaysia's distribution of bootleg anime dvds. haha!

*cries tears of joy and happiness*  Feels Feels so good to be back Dance beer Get Deppy and some others back here so we can ramble about Nana Mizuki, Shiznat and Britanna over and over again! Please? *puppy dog eyes*

OMG YESSSS! HAHAHAHA I love it too! So bad yet so good... Everything's so cheap! XD  But I'm not and will not be in Malaysia for another year. Studies and all that good shit :(

AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 40
Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:36 pm

AureusX wrote:*cries tears of joy and happiness*  Feels Feels so good to be back Dance beer Get Deppy and some others back here so we can ramble about Nana Mizuki, Shiznat and Britanna over and over again! Please? *puppy dog eyes*

 Feels  Deppy hasn't changed a bit! I'll call on her for you! :3 You weren't around when she made a forum-wide tantrum about missing a Nana Mizuki concert in Singapore. ;A; I don't blame her one bit. If I missed a concert from my celebrity singer crush from Japan (Anna Tsuchiya~), I would kick and punch walls too. XD In Deppy's case, she flipped endless amount of tables.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Midori Sugiura on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:42 pm

I guess it's a very late Welcome to the multiverse AureusX

Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Posts : 3447
Bubuzuke points : 3740
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 24
Location : Fuuka Academy Teacher's Lounge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I guess it's a very late Welcome to the multiverse AureusX

 Krugerfree IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!

I don't think you two have met before...

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by AureusX on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:48 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Feels  Deppy hasn't changed a bit! I'll call on her for you! :3 You weren't around when she made a forum-wide tantrum about missing a Nana Mizuki concert in Singapore. ;A; I don't blame her one bit. If I missed a concert from my celebrity singer crush from Japan (Anna Tsuchiya~), I would kick and punch walls too. XD In Deppy's case, she flipped endless amount of tables.

T_________________T I was on a tantrum-throwing-tables phase at that time as well! I was so excited! And then I was literally throwing stuff around when I found out she was going to Singapore around the time I had to transfer to a university in the UK *cries a river* ALWAYS! Whenever there's someone I really want for them to go to Malaysia or maybe at least Singapore, I JUST HAD TO NOT BE AROUND FOR THAT! WHAT THE *TOOT* IS THIS SHIT?!

Ok , breathe... Must calm down. TITS! Do not become uncalm like my siggy!


Midori Sugiura wrote:I guess it's a very late Welcome to the multiverse AureusX

Thanks for the welcome  Hug 
Like Luu said, it is never too late! And nope, never met before until now >_<

AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 40
Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:36 pm

AureusX wrote:T_________________T I was on a tantrum-throwing-tables phase at that time as well! I was so excited! And then I was literally throwing stuff around when I found out she was going to Singapore around the time I had to transfer to a university in the UK *cries a river* ALWAYS! Whenever there's someone I really want for them to go to Malaysia or maybe at least Singapore, I JUST HAD TO NOT BE AROUND FOR THAT! WHAT THE *TOOT* IS THIS SHIT?!

Life is so unfair, isn't it? XD Stupid question, but I assume both you and Deppy keep track of Nana Mizuki through blogs and other social networks, right? Whenever she plans to tour next, you both better plan ahead!  setsuna 

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by AureusX on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Life is so unfair, isn't it? XD Stupid question, but I assume both you and Deppy keep track of Nana Mizuki through blogs and other social networks, right? Whenever she plans to tour next, you both better plan ahead!  setsuna 

Yeah, what kind of a question iz zattt? O_o haha yes I do! And I would think Deppy does that too I guess. I try... and try... and tried to plan. But... Something else would always come up last minute that would require me more :(

SUMMON DEPPY HERE! .... Please...?  Hug 

AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 40
Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:36 pm

AureusX wrote:Yeah, what kind of a question iz zattt? O_o haha yes I do! And I would think Deppy does that too I guess. I try... and try... and tried to plan. But... Something else would always come up last minute that would require me more :(

SUMMON DEPPY HERE! .... Please...?  Hug 

A stupid one. *A* Weren't you listening?!

Don't hurt so much, X. Nana is young and won't be retiring any time soon. There will be other chances in the future.

I shall! Sending her a PM right now~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by depression76 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
AureusX wrote:Yeah, what kind of a question iz zattt? O_o haha yes I do! And I would think Deppy does that too I guess. I try... and try... and tried to plan. But... Something else would always come up last minute that would require me more :(

SUMMON DEPPY HERE! .... Please...?  Hug 

A stupid one. *A* Weren't you listening?!

Don't hurt so much, X. Nana is young and won't be retiring any time soon. There will be other chances in the future.

I shall! Sending her a PM right now~

IM HEREEE
What did you need me for? :3

DID I HEAR NANA? OAO

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:44 pm

depression76 wrote:

DID I HEAR NANA? OAO

YOU need to stop crashing through windows, Deppeh. >:3 Heart attacks are the leading cause of death in this country.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by depression76 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:

DID I HEAR NANA? OAO

YOU need to stop crashing through windows, Deppeh. >:3 Heart attacks are the leading cause of death in this country.
It wasn't through the window! THROUGH THE CEILING  datgodess 

So there's another nana-fan in the forum? huehuehuehuehuehue  kawaiidesuplz 

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:48 pm

depression76 wrote:
So there's another nana-fan in the forum? huehuehuehuehuehue  kawaiidesuplz 

 Antoinette  "Fan" doesn't begin to describe her, Dep. Like you, she was devastated by missing out on Nana in Singapore.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by depression76 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:
So there's another nana-fan in the forum? huehuehuehuehuehue  kawaiidesuplz 

 Antoinette  "Fan" doesn't begin to describe her, Dep. Like you, she was devastated by missing out on Nana in Singapore.
everyone who wasn't there was :'3
You shoulda seen tumblr. the nana tag exploded.

It was not as bad during her Taiwan concert coz she made an announcement about that since like half a year before, but the Singapore concert.....goddangshit Nina Wang 

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::




depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6131
Bubuzuke points : 7634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 26
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by AureusX on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 pm

depression76 wrote:
DID I HEAR NANA? OAO

YES! YES YOU DID! Yeah there's another Nana fan in the forum! Hahaha please read the first page of this post! Then you may want to jump around some more with me xD  Hug 
And I like your MKR siggy! IT'S SHOOO CUTEEEE! All your siggies are awesome! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?! HOW COULD SOMEONE HAVE ALL THE AWESOME THINGS AT ONCE? *flips table*

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:YOU need to stop crashing through windows, Deppeh. >:3 Heart attacks are the leading cause of death in this country.

I always thought that it's diabetes?  Idea Besides, crashing through windows (or ceilings) is fun! I would do it all the time if I could!  Feels

AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 40
Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Annnnnd just like Deppy, you are a table flipper! :'D A rare breed~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by AureusX on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Annnnnd just like Deppy, you are a table flipper! :'D A rare breed~

*flips a table towards Luu* Ookini~ But how are we a rare breed? D; You don't flip tables when frustrated?  Philosodori

AureusX
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 40
Bubuzuke points : 72
Armitage GUTS!!! : 30
Join date : 2012-11-13
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:28 pm

AureusX wrote:
*flips a table towards Luu* Ookini~ But how are we a rare breed? D; You don't flip tables when frustrated?  Philosodori

Oh heavens, no. XD I'm more of a chair thrower! That is my special ability.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38480
Bubuzuke points : 42151
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2496
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! I welcome myself xD

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum