Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Cheshire Kat on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:41 am

Ye. Takeda/Natsuki is one of my favoured ships, just because their personalities could mesh so well! Plus Takeda and Natsuki really seem like the types to have a healthy, long relationship. Why Takeda, you may ask? Well, allow me to list some reasons!

- He's not afraid to show emotion, even though he's awkward when he tries to express it (sound familiar? coughNatsukicough).

- He's humble. Even being the captain of the kendo team and a senior student, Takeda never puts himself above others, and is very down-to-earth. With Natsuki's attitude, a person who thought themselves to be above others wouldn't go with her. It's in her nature; she likes people who have a good sense of humility.

- From what we have been able to see of him, since he only has like... 5 minutes of screentime, Takeda is very respecting of Natsuki's space. When they were talking in the Crystal Hall, he kept his distance, partly because he was flustered and partly because he could tell Natsuki was in a bad mood. (Unlike Yuuichi, who grabbed Mai upon numerous instances.)

It's hard to like this pairing, I know, because we don't see a lot of Takeda's real character. What we usually see is him turned into a clown for comedic relief, or just a character to generally beat up on. I think that if he and Natsuki got more screentime together, instead of just in awkward instances, there would be plenty of subtext and not just jumbled up, perverted comedy.

Well, what do you folks think? This is just a quickly typed up topic, so I'll go into better detail later. But for now, lemme see what you think. :D

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 589
Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Location : The Enrichment Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:38 am

I'm already accepting of the crack knowing they have SOME sort of history, Kat. It's implied that they've had several misunderstandings encounters before the events of episode I. Also recall that Natsuki was the first to quickly dismiss the idea that Takeda is the panty thief.

What's that, Natsuki? You're standing UP for him? Razz For me, if Natsuki was a bit more open to the idea of sharing her private life with a man, then the initial spark would occur. I'd assume from here that Takeda would be a good listener for Natsuki and try to help her in any way he can. Though, when Tate tried to lend his assistance, it was all for naught. HiME affairs would of also been an obstacle for Takeda's search for Natsuki's affections.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Cheshire Kat on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 am

Exactly. Natsuki isn't open to sharing her thoughts to anyone other than a solemn few, Mai being the main person she can confess her thoughts to. With her Dad stepping out on her, it's no surprise that Natsuki isn't quick to trust men, especially since Mr. Kuga left her right after her MOTHER died and she was left in a coma. Natsuki had a rough past with her Father, so I wouldn't doubt that this has spawned a general distrust of men.

-sigh- If only HiME was a bit of a longer series... Then we could see more of that studly muffin Takeda with Natsuki. ;-; (andMai.)

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 589
Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Location : The Enrichment Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Natsuki-chan on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Cheshire Kat wrote:Exactly. Natsuki isn't open to sharing her thoughts to anyone other than a solemn few, Mai being the main person she can confess her thoughts to. With her Dad stepping out on her, it's no surprise that Natsuki isn't quick to trust men, especially since Mr. Kuga left her right after her MOTHER died and she was left in a coma. Natsuki had a rough past with her Father, so I wouldn't doubt that this has spawned a general distrust of men.

-sigh- If only HiME was a bit of a longer series... Then we could see more of that studly muffin Takeda with Natsuki. ;-; (andMai.)

I agree, Kat. The series would've ventured in Natsuki-Takeda romance (but I'm a die-hard ShizNat fan). Heck, even Shizuru is jealous of Masashi-san in Natsuki's Prelude:

"But aren't I worried about you all the time? Also, it isn't just me whose mind is occupied with Natsuki, is it? For example--"A strange seriousness shrouded her eyes, and Shizuru continued.

"--- the Kendo Club's captain."


Then another:

Shizuru gave a small smile at Natsuki's profuse denial. Any anxiety she had been feeling about the situation washed away.

Even though her words were critical, there was relief mixed in with Shizuru's tone.


Shizuru tested the waters for any emotion(s) Natsuki might have for Takeda.

Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:
Cheshire Kat wrote:Exactly. Natsuki isn't open to sharing her thoughts to anyone other than a solemn few, Mai being the main person she can confess her thoughts to. With her Dad stepping out on her, it's no surprise that Natsuki isn't quick to trust men, especially since Mr. Kuga left her right after her MOTHER died and she was left in a coma. Natsuki had a rough past with her Father, so I wouldn't doubt that this has spawned a general distrust of men.

-sigh- If only HiME was a bit of a longer series... Then we could see more of that studly muffin Takeda with Natsuki. ;-; (andMai.)

I agree, Kat. The series would've ventured in Natsuki-Takeda romance (but I'm a die-hard ShizNat fan). Heck, even Shizuru is jealous of Masashi-san in Natsuki's Prelude:

"But aren't I worried about you all the time? Also, it isn't just me whose mind is occupied with Natsuki, is it? For example--"A strange seriousness shrouded her eyes, and Shizuru continued.

"--- the Kendo Club's captain."


Then another:

Shizuru gave a small smile at Natsuki's profuse denial. Any anxiety she had been feeling about the situation washed away.

Even though her words were critical, there was relief mixed in with Shizuru's tone.


Shizuru tested the waters for any emotion(s) Natsuki might have for Takeda.

Good observation, Natsuki. :) Natsuki no Prelude proved to be a better character study for Shizuru than the anime series with moments like these.

On the immature side of things, Takeda and Natsuki would make a nice couple. His perverted-ness can easily be converted into romantic passion for the woman he loves. I still think Takeda will be called onto the carpet in the relationship, but in the end, Natsuki is the uke. In bed most of all, because I'm confident Takeda knows how to handle a woman. :)

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Natsuki-chan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Good observation, Natsuki. :) Natsuki no Prelude proved to be a better character study for Shizuru than the anime series with moments like these.

Yeah, Shizuru's actions are so subtle you gotta read her mind to know what she's actually thinking.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
On the immature side of things, Takeda and Natsuki would make a nice couple. His perverted-ness can easily be converted into romantic passion for the woman he loves. I still think Takeda will be called onto the carpet in the relationship, but in the end, Natsuki is the uke. In bed most of all, because I'm confident Takeda knows how to handle a woman. :)

Nooo.... (goes to a corner and cries) I'm a die-hard ShizNat fan *sniff* that shouldn't happen.
ShizNat3

Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm a hardcore ShizNat fan too. Wink Still, I'm open to new ideas. That reminds me, I do have a doujinshi where Natsuki and Takeda get it on...wanna see? Shizuru Fujino

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Natsuki-chan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm a hardcore ShizNat fan too. Wink Still, I'm open to new ideas. That reminds me, I do have a doujinshi where Natsuki and Takeda get it on...wanna see? Shizuru Fujino

Eh?? uhm... ano... can I say pass? Mai Tokiha heh~heh~
A NatNao works fine for me, though. If you have some. Nao Yuuki Natsuki Kruger2

Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Cheshire Kat on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm a hardcore ShizNat fan too. Wink Still, I'm open to new ideas. That reminds me, I do have a doujinshi where Natsuki and Takeda get it on...wanna see? Shizuru Fujino

I would like to see! O:

Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 589
Bubuzuke points : 822
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219
Join date : 2011-10-20
Location : The Enrichment Centre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 pm

XD No NatNao doujinshi in my collection sadly. Takeda x Natsuki on the way! I'll scan the pages on my day off (Sunday).

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Natsuki-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD No NatNao doujinshi in my collection sadly. Takeda x Natsuki on the way! I'll scan the pages on my day off (Sunday).

Yep, I've seen doujinshi's with Shizuru paired to other characters. But with Natsuki, sadly none.
So Luu, if you have Natsuki I'll be really grateful Natsuki Kruger2 I'm such a fan of hers.

Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 71
Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37
Join date : 2012-11-14
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 pm

:) I'll share any nice single shots of Natsuki from the doujinshi. That's a promise. Shizuru Fujino

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Double post for good reason:

Better make that tomorrow for the Takeda x Natsuki scans. Akira Okuzaki I forgot my friend from work is borrowing my scanner. It will be returned in the morning and then we'll have our HETERO SECKS! Natsuki Kruger2

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Wolf-of-Wind on Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 am

Uh... I'd just like to say that the possibility of Takeda and Natsuki having a relationship (if Shizuru weren't a factor) is high. I don't think Natsuki has ever been defined as lesbian or bi, and she does show honest emotion towards Takeda... though most of the time it's understood as irritation or rage. But hey, Im sure we've all seen some relationships that start off just like that. :)

Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 714
Bubuzuke points : 798
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 21

View user profile http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by IlliterateKoi on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:28 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Natsuki send Takeda a letter explaining that she had someone else's feelings to accept, or something along those lines...I swear I read something that said that... *goldfish memory*

She wouldn't bother doing that if she genuinely didn't care about his feelings at all. If Shizuru wasn't in the picture then who knows, maybe Takeda would eventually be able to get Natsuki to give him a chance. She'd probably still beat him up, but that's to be expected :3

Also, the talk of a Natsuki/Takeda doujinshi reminded me of the Shizuru/Takeda one DX

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 am

IlliterateKoi wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Natsuki send Takeda a letter explaining that she had someone else's feelings to accept, or something along those lines...I swear I read something that said that... *goldfish memory*

She wouldn't bother doing that if she genuinely didn't care about his feelings at all. If Shizuru wasn't in the picture then who knows, maybe Takeda would eventually be able to get Natsuki to give him a chance. She'd probably still beat him up, but that's to be expected :3

Also, the talk of a Natsuki/Takeda doujinshi reminded me of the Shizuru/Takeda one DX

Its in one of the extras that Natsuki passes Takeda the information, if I remember; might be on her actual personal extra.

---

TakeNatsu is a hell of a lot more realistic, it has a more balanced level to it and not to mention, both of them have very similar characteristics. e.g. Takeda is easily embarrassed just as much as Natsuki is, but both are loyal, dedicated and caring.

If I was Natsuki, I'd go with Takeda, at least you aren't at risk of being stalked, manipulated and raped by a raging maniac known as Shizuru who will relentlessly tease you and slowly destroy the protective barriers you put up.

Hell, we know what Natsuki is like, she is a big ball of fluff, not some damned cold hearted gangster (yet she is portrayed as this by the ShizNatter fandom which saddens me). Although Natsuki has gone through hell so many times she is unable to be cold and hate people, you know how she reacted to Nao, she forgave her, she attempted to push Mai away from Fuuka to [/i]protect[/i] her from the destruction of what it is to be a HiME.

Now, imagine if Takeda was to fight by Natsuki's side, and it makes it even more amazing since male characters (avoiding Manshiro) are unable to use the powers of nanomachines. But what if Takeda was to be a cyborg like the Aswad?

I think Sunrise are losing out on such a lot by avoiding characters who can achieve so much!

Give Takeda a chance.

---

I hope Sunrise bring Takeda back and don't make him into a laughing stock of a clown again, but I guess the cash-cow of the series needs to be supplied, so hence; Takeda is going to become even more ridiculous alike to Tomoe.

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 451
Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by IlliterateKoi on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:
TakeNatsu is a hell of a lot more realistic, it has a more balanced level to it and not to mention, both of them have very similar characteristics. e.g. Takeda is easily embarrassed just as much as Natsuki is, but both are loyal, dedicated and caring.

If I was Natsuki, I'd go with Takeda, at least you aren't at risk of being stalked, manipulated and raped by a raging maniac known as Shizuru who will relentlessly tease you and slowly destroy the protective barriers you put up.


I agree that they are similar in ways, and those similar traits might work well for them, but I don't think that Takeda is a better match for Natsuki than Shizuru is.

The risks you mentioned depend somewhat on your own personal analysis of the characters, and while I agree that Shizuru would likely be somewhat manipulative, I don't think that she would rape Natsuki. (And these are my opinions on the characters, as I said - it's all subject to our own analysis)

Don't forget that Shizuru is Natsuki's best friend if nothing else, and the only time she broke and folded to her feelings was during Carnival. Before that she was Natsuki's friend and hadn't broken her trust. I won't blather on about this too much because you've heard it all before and since I'm obviously a ShizNat fan, I'm kinda biased.

As for the teasing and breaking down of barriers...isn't that natural in a relationship? If you can't be yourself and let your guard down around your partner then it could cause problems. And don't forget, Shizuru has her own protective barriers, who's to say Natsuki won't break those down as well?

Aaaaaaand, we don't know enough about Takeda to know that he wouldn't do any of those things either. He didn't get anywhere near enough screen time for us to draw accurate conclusions about what he's really like.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the idea of Takeda/Natsuki, I just don't like that Shizuru has to be turned into a psychotic rapist to make him look like the better option ^_^;;

IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Posts : 3809
Bubuzuke points : 4241
Armitage GUTS!!! : 432
Join date : 2012-02-04
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Twisted Eternal Wolvetta on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:53 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:
TakeNatsu is a hell of a lot more realistic, it has a more balanced level to it and not to mention, both of them have very similar characteristics. e.g. Takeda is easily embarrassed just as much as Natsuki is, but both are loyal, dedicated and caring.

If I was Natsuki, I'd go with Takeda, at least you aren't at risk of being stalked, manipulated and raped by a raging maniac known as Shizuru who will relentlessly tease you and slowly destroy the protective barriers you put up.

I agree that they are similar in ways, and those similar traits might work well for them, but I don't think that Takeda is a better match for Natsuki than Shizuru is.

The risks you mentioned depend somewhat on your own personal analysis of the characters, and while I agree that Shizuru would likely be somewhat manipulative, I don't think that she would rape Natsuki. (And these are my opinions on the characters, as I said - it's all subject to our own analysis)

Don't forget that Shizuru is Natsuki's best friend if nothing else, and the only time she broke and folded to her feelings was during Carnival. Before that she was Natsuki's friend and hadn't broken her trust. I won't blather on about this too much because you've heard it all before and since I'm obviously a ShizNat fan, I'm kinda biased.

As for the teasing and breaking down of barriers...isn't that natural in a relationship? If you can't be yourself and let your guard down around your partner then it could cause problems. And don't forget, Shizuru has her own protective barriers, who's to say Natsuki won't break those down as well?

Aaaaaaand, we don't know enough about Takeda to know that he wouldn't do any of those things either. He didn't get anywhere near enough screen time for us to draw accurate conclusions about what he's really like.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the idea of Takeda/Natsuki, I just don't like that Shizuru has to be turned into a psychotic rapist to make him look like the better option ^_^;

And that's the thing I hate about Sunrise, they are disallowing new characters and pairings to be an option other than Natsuki and Shizuru, if they did, we'd not only know more about characters but also have a more balanced fandom.

I can't help my views on Shizuru, since all I see is this through not only the series, but the ShizNatters as well- I always end up seeing all the implied factors which Shizuru has, especially in Viola's carnation. I can barely stand manga-Viola, but that's pretty much because she focuses on only Natsuki and doesn't go around screwing people over or being... edgy, e.g. Arika and Ribbon.

I'd like Sunrise to make her the main villain in their next animation but give the other characters the screen-time.

Don't think that'll happen though, seeing as people... well...

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 451
Bubuzuke points : 708
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188
Join date : 2011-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Wolf-of-Wind on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm

IlliterateKoi wrote:


Don't forget that Shizuru is Natsuki's best friend if nothing else, and the only time she broke and folded to her feelings was during Carnival. Before that she was Natsuki's friend and hadn't broken her trust. I won't blather on about this too much because you've heard it all before and since I'm obviously a ShizNat fan, I'm kinda biased.

As for the teasing and breaking down of barriers...isn't that natural in a relationship? If you can't be yourself and let your guard down around your partner then it could cause problems. And don't forget, Shizuru has her own protective barriers, who's to say Natsuki won't break those down as well?

Aaaaaaand, we don't know enough about Takeda to know that he wouldn't do any of those things either. He didn't get anywhere near enough screen time for us to draw accurate conclusions about what he's really like.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the idea of Takeda/Natsuki, I just don't like that Shizuru has to be turned into a psychotic rapist to make him look like the better option ^_^;;

I believe that someone once said that as the HiME star got closer, basically everyone's sanity was thrown out the window and run over by a semi trucks. That plus the affections Shizuru has harbored for Natsuki for the last few years is perhaps the only reason she acted the way she did.

Breaking down barriers, imo, is one of the only ways to form a decent relationship. I mean, really... how can you consider your best friend as your best friend if they don't actually know you?

Heh. For all we know, Takeda , once he's stopped being so awkward, might be a tease similar to Shizuru. We honestly don't know enough about him to say otherwise.

I agree with Koi. I can see why Takeda and Natsuki could work, but now that it's mentioned, I do feel like Sunrise kinda used an innocent guy like Takeda to make Shizuru's actions look worse.

Wolf-of-Wind
Coral student
Coral student

Posts : 714
Bubuzuke points : 798
Armitage GUTS!!! : 78
Join date : 2012-03-26
Age : 21

View user profile http://winded-wolf.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by PostoronnimV on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:56 am

I already said, that I think, the possibility of Takeda and Natsuki couple is equal to zero. I expressed my opinion in detail in similar topic, here is the link: http://ltahime.forum-motion.net/t1474-takeda-x-natsuki-the-heterosexual-couple-that-wasn-t-to-be#139971

Twisted Eternal Wolvetta wrote:Hell, we know what Natsuki is like, she is a big ball of fluff, not some damned cold hearted gangster (yet she is portrayed as this by the ShizNatter fandom which saddens me). Although Natsuki has gone through hell so many times she is unable to be cold and hate people, you know how she reacted to Nao, she forgave her, she attempted to push Mai away from Fuuka to [/i]protect[/i] her from the destruction of what it is to be a HiME.
Natsuki is a big ball of fluff? O_O ... Natsuki didn't want for HiME to gather on Fuuka, mostly because of her selfish reasons. And, actually, Natsuki left Mai and unconscious Mikoto to drown in the ep.1, so much for being 'not cold-hearted'... I think it's so unfair that Shizuru got all the blame, while Natsuki was not much better, Natsuki was even worse!

PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 241
Bubuzuke points : 366
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Russia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:52 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:Natsuki is a big ball of fluff? O_O ... Natsuki didn't want for HiME to gather on Fuuka, mostly because of her selfish reasons. And, actually, Natsuki left Mai and unconscious Mikoto to drown in the ep.1, so much for being 'not cold-hearted'... I think it's so unfair that Shizuru got all the blame, while Natsuki was not much better, Natsuki was even worse!
Pay no mind to that post, V-Chan. She watched the series, but never actually watched it (know what I mean? Wink )Of course Natsuki isn't a big ball of fluff, she is actually quite calculating and doesn't care about how many lives are lost in this behind-closed-doors battle against First District. It's safe to assume that Natsuki wouldn't make bodies drop like flies (ala Shizuru). She actually spared the life of certain SEARRS soldiers as well, going so far as to tell Mikoto that killing them isn't necessary. Still, Natsuki was willing to "make them all pay" and she didn't mean beating them in a friendly game of chess. They took her whole life and she vowed to take theirs.

I'm on your side, V-chan (especially with that new thread you made. I'll be checking that out sometime), I just think Natsuki at her worst wouldn't be quite as bad as the slaughter Shizuru caused. But again, I can't stress this enough, First District had it coming. No remorse on my part. Better them than innocent people.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by PostoronnimV on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Pay no mind to that post, V-Chan. She watched the series, but never actually watched it (know what I mean? Wink)Of course Natsuki isn't a big ball of fluff, she is actually quite calculating and doesn't care about how many lives are lost in this behind-closed-doors battle against First District. It's safe to assume that Natsuki wouldn't make bodies drop like flies (ala Shizuru). She actually spared the life of certain SEARRS soldiers as well, going so far as to tell Mikoto that killing them isn't necessary. Still, Natsuki was willing to "make them all pay" and she didn't mean beating them in a friendly game of chess. They took her whole life and she vowed to take theirs.
I share the sentiment! =)))

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:I'm on your side, V-chan (especially with that new thread you made. I'll be checking that out sometime), I just think Natsuki at her worst wouldn't be quite as bad as the slaughter Shizuru caused. But again, I can't stress this enough, First District had it coming. No remorse on my part. Better them than innocent people.
Thanks, Luu =) And I, too, think, that Natsuki at her worst wouldn't be quite as bad as Shizuru was... When I said, that Natsuki was even worse than Shizuru... I meant, in terms of that Natsuki knew perfectly well what she was doing and the consequences of her actions... while Shizuru hasn't been thinking clearly at that time, she was not in her best condition of mind, to put it mildly =)))

PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Posts : 241
Bubuzuke points : 366
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119
Join date : 2013-02-26
Age : 28
Location : Russia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:16 am

PostoronnimV wrote:Thanks, Luu =) And I, too, think, that Natsuki at her worst wouldn't be quite as bad as Shizuru was... When I said, that Natsuki was even worse than Shizuru... I meant, in terms of that Natsuki knew perfectly well what she was doing and the consequences of her actions... while Shizuru hasn't been thinking clearly at that time, she was not in her best condition of mind, to put it mildly =)))
You're absolutely right about Natsuki's thought process. Shizuru lost herself in the moment and acted on instinct; "hurt my lover and I'll kill you." From the very beginning in Natsuki no Prelude, she knew what was at stake and went ahead with this whole revenge plot against First District. Now we know her and Mikoto are friends, but before the events of episode 3, Natsuki could care less about Mikoto's well being. That's why she left her to drown in the ocean. :'3

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38606
Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 30
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Green Eyed Beauties~ Takeda X Natsuki

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum