Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

My poems/ art.. =D take a look.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My poems/ art.. =D take a look.

Post by Milla on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:32 am

So, hey, i know i haven't properly introduced myself anywhere here in this forum.
I'm a friend of Luu and he mentioned i should post my poems and my deviant art here.

By the way, My name is Camila and my friend's call me Milla for short.
Anyways if you like my poems feel free to follow me on my blog, or leave comments.
and same goes with the Deviant art. It would be much appreciated.
Not everything is Mai-HiME stuff, i do apologize but I do have two Mai-HiME drawings i did my own versions too which i hope you guys would like, favorite them or comment here, or add me as a friend if you'd like.
I left the link at the very bottom so you guys can check it out.
Unfortunately i don't know how to put pictures here so i just linked. =/

I also must admit i am very shy at showing my poems, anything that involves writing...but well fears must be faced. right? well enjoy ^.^
Oh yeah, and i may have grammatical errors any of the sort. I'm not that great T.T

Deviant art :
http://bleachedmilla.deviantart.com/

Poems/ Blogspot:
http://bleachedmilla.blogspot.com/

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 69
Armitage GUTS!!! : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My poems/ art.. =D take a look.

Post by emochick on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:33 pm

First off, welcome to the forum Mila!

It is alright that you have little ShizNat art. There is always time for that. What you did draw of them, I must say is outstanding! Your art is exceptional! You draw as the artist of these characters did. Your MJ drawing looking like him, I almost feel like he's laughing. Your tuly talented and gifted, put it to good use!

Your pretty talented in writing also. Put that to good use as well! Very discriptive, I love that! I loooove your poems especially the old one from high school and The Woman Who Waited.

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1511
Armitage GUTS!!! : 108

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:43 am

Thank you. This helps me self esteem a lot =D
Now....
^.^ so what do i do when i update next time..... *completely lost face*.....
-_____-
I would really like to show you guys more of my poems and art.

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:45 am

Aww, I'm happy that I could help! It's true though!

I guess when you update you tell us and we'll check out your magnificent work!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 pm

It's true, Milla-chan has a talent for poems and art. Her Michael Jackson fanart is one of my favorites. Nice dedication to the legend. Of course, her Shizuru and Natsuki arts look amazing. <3

Her poems are quite deep and reached me on a personal level, even though I'm not going through what she's expressing. It's just something you feel, you know?

Great job as always, Milla-chan! ^_~

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42279
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2498

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm emo so you know I so relate to that stuff!

There's no denying the girls talent though, that she is!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm

XD I wouldn't classify Milla-chan as an emo. She just feels a lot....if that makes sense. xD

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm

I was saying I was emo. I wasnt calling her emo. It does make sense. Hey Mila I hope I didnt offend you. I'm totally calling myself emo and not you. You just express yourself honestly and in the moment, which is something that I totally love!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD I wouldn't classify Milla-chan as an emo. She just feels a lot....if that makes sense. xD

That's okay you made a mistake, XD it happened to me once in the other forum you did.

and emo chick: I will, I guess next time i'll just open up another thread or something to let you guys know of any updates. =D. I'm actually working on something new, So expect me to put it up soon.
I'm not sure about the poems though... >.>

And Luu thank you so much, I appreciate you for being so nice too. =D this has helped me a lot to show my stuff to people out there. ^.^

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:06 am

Not sure about the poems, awww. Okay well, that's okay, I have no problem looking at your fabulous art!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

LOl. I usually write in my moments, T.T. If not my poems won't feel real, i have several i haven't posted on there cause i wasn't really feeling them. But i'll be sure to let you guys know when there's a new one up so you can read them.

yay, thanks. Emo chick. and i've also taken notice you like the movie cruel intentions? lol i used to love it. ha ha

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Well that's alright, do as you please, you make good choices!

Whatever you do I'll be happy, poems or that wonderful art of yours

I totally looooove Cruel Intentions Totally!!!!!

It's my favorite movie!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Milla wrote:LOl. I usually write in my moments, T.T. If not my poems won't feel real, i have several i haven't posted on there cause i wasn't really feeling them. But i'll be sure to let you guys know when there's a new one up so you can read them.

It's been a while, posted any new ones lately? Wink

I dunno about poems, but if I feel something (like a new idea or rant lol) I need to write it down immediately. Feelings like that can't wait, you know? A little unknown fact about me, I have a tendency to record my dreams. Whatever I'm dreaming about, I write about it.

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Milla wrote:LOl. I usually write in my moments, T.T. If not my poems won't feel real, i have several i haven't posted on there cause i wasn't really feeling them. But i'll be sure to let you guys know when there's a new one up so you can read them.

It's been a while, posted any new ones lately? Wink

I dunno about poems, but if I feel something (like a new idea or rant lol) I need to write it down immediately. Feelings like that can't wait, you know? A little unknown fact about me, I have a tendency to record my dreams. Whatever I'm dreaming about, I write about it.

Hey there Luu, it has been quite a while. I was wondering cause i do have questions for you since i haven't had the time to stop by in Aim. Should i change this post to the other art thread or should i just continue posting here in this Rorshac... (um whatever you spell it) thread?
I have no clue if that made sense... XD . let me know if it didn't.
However, your right it has been a while and i just put up two poems up. Just now!! =D
I assumed i was going to be done with the surprise drawing soon, it just so happened, work has been taking my precious time away from me, so i took the liberty of writing a poem instead.

There is an old one i put up and a new one.
Sorry about the old one too. You'll see what i mean. Anyways hope you guys like it. There's the link.
^.^

http://bleachedmilla.blogspot.com/

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Milla wrote:Hey there Luu, it has been quite a while. I was wondering cause i do have questions for you since i haven't had the time to stop by in Aim. Should i change this post to the other art thread or should i just continue posting here in this Rorshac... (um whatever you spell it) thread?
I have no clue if that made sense... XD . let me know if it didn't.

Hey beautiful, I missed you. ^_^ Let's see...well, it's better to share your talent with the world. That way you'll be open to chance meetings which will bring new experiences and prized friendships. ^_^ Poetry is romantic and mysterious and Mai-HiME/Otome fans love those traits. So if you want me to move the thread over, just say so!

Milla wrote:However, your right it has been a while and i just put up two poems up. Just now!! =D
I assumed i was going to be done with the surprise drawing soon, it just so happened, work has been taking my precious time away from me, so i took the liberty of writing a poem instead.

Ah, no wonder you haven't been on much lately. I read (and commented) on your livejournal. It's good that you had some fun, but I always forget how busy you get. Don't worry, we're always waiting patiently for you here. ^_~

Milla wrote:There is an old one i put up and a new one.
Sorry about the old one too. You'll see what i mean. Anyways hope you guys like it. There's the link.
^.^

Thanks for the link! I'll check it out and comment on my next post. <3333

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 pm

I love both they are really great, thanks so very much for sharing, YaaaY poems, art in words!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Oooh, I have a lot of dreams too, We should share them sometimes. I take a huge interest in the meaning of dreams. Talk to me about it when you want to ^.^.

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Hey beautiful, I missed you. ^_^ Let's see...well, it's better to share your talent with the world. That way you'll be open to chance meetings which will bring new experiences and prized friendships. ^_^ Poetry is romantic and mysterious and Mai-HiME/Otome fans love those traits. So if you want me to move the thread over, just say so!

Yeah, i haven't talked to you in like ages...okay lets not exaggerate but in a while.
and yes i would like to move the thread over there is that possible?
and thank you for being so kind.

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Ah, no wonder you haven't been on much lately. I read (and commented) on your livejournal. It's good that you had some fun, but I always forget how busy you get. Don't worry, we're always waiting patiently for you here. ^_~

Yes Luu i did read your LJ comment, I'll get a chance to reply to it tomorrow when i can. and thank you for taking the time to do so, its okay if You haven't kept up with everything i know your a busy bee like me =D. and lets face it i tend to write a lot! and thank you =) you never make me feel rushed. really thank you for your patience, it puts me at peace.

and i hope you enjoy the poems when you have a chance.

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:32 am

emochick wrote:I love both they are really great, thanks so very much for sharing, YaaaY poems, art in words!

Thank you!! ^.^ your comments always make me feel motivated to put up some new ones soon. I have plenty unfinished ones so i'm sure i'll bring more of them to light... whenever i have the chance to do it, and when i'm off work. XD.
I really am glad you like them a lot, and that you enjoy reading them too it makes me happy. ^.^

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 am

YaY I make you feel good and motivate you, that makes me feel sooo happy :D :) :star: :flower: :star: :) :D

It'd be great to see more of your talent revealed!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:49 pm

emochick wrote:YaY I make you feel good and motivate you, that makes me feel sooo happy :D :) :star: :flower: :star: :) :D

It'd be great to see more of your talent revealed!

Ha ha, your so funny, and thanks thats kind of you. ^.^

And you will see more. I'll make sure of that. =D *hopes she didn't sound too conceited -___-*

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:00 pm

It's true! ^_^ I like making people feel good!

Oh no girl pleeeease, be proud of what you do!

emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Okay, I have moved your poems here. Wink I believe it's the appropriate place, as long as you make tons of poems regarding the Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome cast in the future. Shizuru and Natsuki being the obvious choice. ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 am

Allrighty luu, i wrote a song inspired by a fanfic i read once. LOL but that will never be shown.... i don't like how i sing -fail- XD yeah i'll make sure to write one i'll let you know. thanks

Milla
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 pm

Milla wrote:i don't like how i sing -fail- thanks

XDD You said that to me before, and I refuse to believe it. I'll be reading your new material once I'm done writing the next chapter for my fanfic. ^_^

Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top